Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

D Aspartic Acid Warning

Hi guys,

Recently started taking 3g of Primaforce D Aspartic Acid every day and can confirm that this stuff can most definitely give you gyno. Have only been taking it for 2 weeks as of this Sunday but have noticed quite prominent bitchtits and irritability around the nipple area. Have also come out with quite a bit of chest acne.

Any suggestions as to what I should do? Am going to stop taking it today and have ordered Triazole and Activate Xtreme to help.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im still laughing at bitch tits around the nipple area
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Im still laughing at bitch tits around the nipple area
    This for sure. I've used DAA and did not notice anything like this at all. I did incorporate an AI in the process though. Maybe that saved me from bitch tits around the nipple area.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mxr808 View Post
    Hi guys,

Recently started taking 3g of Primaforce D Aspartic Acid every day and can confirm that this stuff can most definitely give you gyno. Have only been taking it for 2 weeks as of this Sunday but have noticed quite prominent bitchtits and irritability around the nipple area. Have also come out with quite a bit of chest acne.

Any suggestions as to what I should do? Am going to stop taking it today and have ordered Triazole and Activate Xtreme to help.
    So you used something without reading up on it? Pretty sure everyone recommends taking it with an AI like Erase, Inhibit E or Triazole and with L-Dopa. The warning should be, "before using a product, do your own due diligence first."
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxr808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    So you used something without reading up on it? Pretty sure everyone recommends taking it with an AI like Erase, Inhibit E or Triazole and with L-Dopa. The warning should be, "before using a product, do your own due diligence first."
    Completely agree I was a bit of an idiot. I thought that cases of gyno were rare on DAA and did not expect a natty test booster to have such an effect. I ordered the Triazole 2 weeks ago but with my luck it got lost by Royal Mail.

I read up loads on it and most stated to take the Triazole at the end of any cycle.

I assume that I must be quite sensitive to androgenous effects of test boosters?

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of people seem to confuse a poorly developed chest with gyno. People also confuse chest fat with gyno. As far as sensitive nipples or lactation quit looking for it and quit playing with your nips. The sht isn't as common as people make out to be especially with a non hormonial supp.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    A lot of people seem to confuse a poorly developed chest with gyno. People also confuse chest fat with gyno. As far as sensitive nipples or lactation quit looking for it and quit playing with your nips. The sht isn't as common as people make out to be especially with a non hormonial supp.
    I had a degree of bitch tittyness before I started taking the DAA which I've had for years and is mostly just chest fat as far as I can tell. The sensitivity is not something I was looking for or expecting and simply noticed it yesterday that my nipples were itching like mad when rubbing against my shirt.

My nipples have also become much more POINTED, hence why I can tell it's not just me being paranoid. They've never looked this bad before.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mxr808 View Post
    Completely agree I was a bit of an idiot. I thought that cases of gyno were rare on DAA and did not expect a natty test booster to have such an effect. I ordered the Triazole 2 weeks ago but with my luck it got lost by Royal Mail.

I read up loads on it and most stated to take the Triazole at the end of any cycle.

I assume that I must be quite sensitive to androgenous effects of test boosters?
    You would probably want to start either Triazole or Activate Xtreme no later then 14 days into the DAA. By then DAA has boosted test as high as it will go and estrogen is higher.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DAA + Triazole FTW.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still question possible toxicity issues with DAA
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    DAA + Triazole FTW.
    You did extremely well with that combo

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    I still question possible toxicity issues with DAA
    Its definitely something that should be considered. It would be interesting to see some studies on longer term use and with the higher doses people have been using.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    I doubt toxicity will be an issue for those using the recommended amount (to be fair, I doubt toxicity at all without someone chronically over doing it and some other factors).

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My Body Octane by MAN has L-Aspartic acid in it. Should I worry, or is this just something else entirely from D-Aspartic acid?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by StoneColdMC View Post
    My Body Octane by MAN has L-Aspartic acid in it. Should I worry, or is this just something else entirely from D-Aspartic acid?
    No worries there, L-Aspartic acid is an amino acid.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoneColdMC View Post
    That is something different. Lit-Up has DAA in it and while I am currently using DAA, I am not a fan of itbeing mixed into a pre-workout. Many people will consume it without knowing of the potential sides.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    You would probably want to start either Triazole or Activate Xtreme no later then 14 days into the DAA. By then DAA has boosted test as high as it will go and estrogen is higher.
    would a PROLENSIS product be a good choice to take along with DAA? (to keep estrogen down)

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I doubt toxicity will be an issue for those using the recommended amount (to be fair, I doubt toxicity at all without someone chronically over doing it and some other factors).
    Ive seen a couple companies who sell DAA (Not you or SNS to be clear) suggest that there is no reason to ever come off it.

Originally Posted by michaelarmenta View Post
    would a PROLENSIS product be a good choice to take along with DAA? (to keep estrogen down)
    It should be but we have never run any blood work on the combo of the two. Based on the separate blood work for both it should go together well.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Ive seen a couple companies who sell DAA (Not you or SNS to be clear) suggest that there is no reason to ever come off it.
    Indeed, I actually got into a huge argument about this on AM with a company, it's completely irresponsible of them.

Indeed, I actually got into a huge argument about this on AM with a company, it's completely irresponsible of them.
    I couldnt agree more. There are very few supplements that I would ever feel comfortable saying, "stay on forever" with.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I couldnt agree more. There are very few supplements that I would ever feel comfortable saying, "stay on forever" with.
    Yeah, and you should have seen what they said, they thought I was somehow trying to make a sale out of my posts in the thread where I suggested to cycle off DAA to be safe and because of cost/benefit. Somehow telling potential customers to cycle off DAA (and in the long run spending less money on our products) is a clever marketing quip.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who is selling what in this thread????

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I'm about to start my sponsored log of Prometheus Rising sometime next week, should I consider adding in Triazole or some sort of AI 2 weeks in???

You guys have me paranoid now.

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    This for sure. I've used DAA and did not notice anything like this at all. I did incorporate an AI in the process though. Maybe that saved me from bitch tits around the nipple area.
    what ai?

Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    what ai?
    aromatase inhibitor

aromatase play a role in converting test to estrogen amongs other things

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're prone to it like me, t-bol made my nips sensitive and itchy but it went away when I stopped it.

Taking triazole with AX atm to see if it works.
    Nullius in verba

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JCTWP46 View Post
    So I'm about to start my sponsored log of Prometheus Rising sometime next week, should I consider adding in Triazole or some sort of AI 2 weeks in???

You guys have me paranoid now.
    I've never used an AI with DAA, have never had ANY issue whatsoever. Start it, see how it goes and decide from there.
    PROCCOR

Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    I've never used an AI with DAA, have never had ANY issue whatsoever. Start it, see how it goes and decide from there.
    Agreed, my prior posts were that you should not use DAA long term (or most other supplements for that matter).

laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used Triazole along with DAA.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed, my prior posts were that you should not use DAA long term (or most other supplements for that matter).
    Definitely agree on that. Normally i do 4-8 weeks max and then take a break. I'm aware of some of the possible side effects of DAA but it's the only t-booster that has worked that well for me, results are outstanding. In fact i have a tub of SNS DAA powder on the way.*
    PROCCOR

Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Definitely agree on that. Normally i do 4-8 weeks max and then take a break. I'm aware of some of the possible side effects of DAA but it's the only t-booster that has worked that well for me, results are outstanding. In fact i have a tub of SNS DAA powder on the way.*
    I've only ever used it for 4 weeks at a time. Twice now both with Triazole. Going to run an AX + DAA + Triazole in the future. It's funny because it doesn't seem like it is doing anything when you are on it, and then you stop and you are like whoah wtf. Or at least that's how it has been with me.