Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DakoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    akali is one of the easiest carries to play lol...you should be fine in any lane once you hit 6..which should be soon since you should have a solo with akali.

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkiDooosH View Post
    akali can't really jungle anymore, the only way you'd be able to is to build a rune page specifically for her where it triggers attack dmg and ap or something.
    also above is correct, please only use noc in the jungle, he's too sick..

got blackdog and recurved added, will play with you guys sometime for sure
    yeah, you definitely need a rune page with some flat AD/AP + armor. she has an incredibly good clear time in the jungle.. but semi-risky and you hit low hp a few times.
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BUMP

EU add me on HiFromHell.
    ~~ KingsAge Crew ~~

Yes, I do.

TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TalonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how the hell are you suposed to beat intermediate bots?! i cannot beat them!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "As I was going up the stair, I met a man that wasnt there. He wasnt there again today, I wish he would go away."

~Dallas Cowboys~ ~Oklahoma City Thunder~ ~OU Sooners~

***Big Dik Dak Crew***

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just had the most epic 3v3 ranked game.

My team: Mundo (me), Warwick, Singed.
    Their team: Yi, Swain, Rammus.
    Bans: Trynd, Noct, Morde, Poppy.

My team started off very bad, were down 12 team kills very quickly. They had 3 towers and an inhib destroyed before we even destroyed one. Eventually we stacked enough resistance and aced them.

Game lasted a long time after this, because every time we went to push Yi would bd. So one time we were pushed pretty far and Yi went to bd. I recalled and both of my teammates died to Swain/Rammus. They proceeded to get both inhibs and nexus tower. I died trying to stall them but I took Rammus with me. WW revived just in time to ult a low-health Yi before he destroyed our nexus, then chased down Swain for the ace.

With all of our defense down and an ace, we full out pushed bot, destroying the nexus turret as other team was reviving. They killed WW and Singed before we could win, but my ult kept me alive enough to last hit their nexus. Survived with < 100hp. Wish I had recorded it, sht was crazy.

/coolstory
    Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Mavericks - Washington Wizards - Bayern Munich

dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn I need to get a desktop. I don't get above 12 FPS during the game on my laptop, and it's always between 2-4 FPS in team fights. Despite this, just got my 500th normal win.

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just downloaded this yesterday

Never played a game like it - Real hard!

Any pointers would be HUGELY appreciated brahs

ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by makavelicss View Post
    Just downloaded this yesterday

Never played a game like it - Real hard!

once the enemy tower in your lane is down, go to another lane unless the other team begin to push, dont go past where their tower was alone

when your tower is down, dont go past where it used to be alone for extended periods

google a build for the character you are using, avoid mobafire

play ashe this week, shes free and pretty easy to play

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ch00se View Post
    once the tower in your lane is down go to another lane unless the other team begin to push, dont go past where their tower was alone

when your tower is down dont go past where it used to be alone for extended periods

Thanks bro

Also, how come I can buy characters in the store, yet when I go into a game sometimes I can play them anyway?

I also have a list of a few characters I like best. If I gave you list would you be able to tell me best one to play and what build to use?

Would appreciate...

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dtbrehm View Post
    Damn I need to get a desktop. I don't get above 12 FPS during the game on my laptop, and it's always between 2-4 FPS in team fights. Despite this, just got my 500th normal win.
    gj bro you're also up in wins, i just got to be +20 wins on my account but it took a while :/ specially since i was like -8
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    once the enemy tower in your lane is down, go to another lane unless the other team begin to push, dont go past where their tower was alone

when your tower is down, dont go past where it used to be alone for extended periods

Why avoid mobafire? I've been using the builds that are rated 90%+ and reading all the latest comments.
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

this game is hard as fuk... I die so quickly

Originally Posted by isaac_m View Post
    gj bro you're also up in wins, i just got to be +20 wins on my account but it took a while :/ specially since i was like -8
    Nice turnaround. This was my first time ever playing a Dota-style game. I was so bad when I first started I was pretty negative too. Right when I hit level 30 I was -20 in W/L I think.

Originally Posted by SCAR-H View Post
    Why avoid mobafire? I've been using the builds that are rated 90%+ and reading all the latest comments.
    I use Mobafire when I'm first learning a champion, but I eventually adapt the build into my own style. It's bad to use someone else's strict build on any champ because playstyle and opponents change on a game to game basis.

Not gonna lie, it'll probably take some getting used to. Read beginner guides on the forums (can easily be found through google search), and learn the mechanics of champions you want to play. As I said though, even while doing this it'll take awhile to understand all of the strategy. Some things I can think of to try and remember:
    - Protect mid tower as much as you can since it provides the most map control.
    - Don't push a lane if the entire team is MIA.
    - Try not to auto attack minions as this will push the lane and leave you open to ganks. Just last-hit minions for the gold.
    - Try to buy wards to help your team out.
    - Don't farm bot while the other team is MIA or they'll force a 4v5 at baron (probably won't happen at low level though).
    - Don't let other team's carry free-farm.
    - Keep track of baron and dragon as much as possible. Dragon respawns 6 minutes after it's killed, baron 7 minutes.
    Last edited by dtbrehm; 06-29-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Location: Las Vegas, Soviet Union: swimming in a way that you can't detect, Christmas Island
    Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000)
    didn't know this thread existed!

i read someone asking about akali mid and had no harass, well akali pretty much beats everyone in lane, add me: Europeenne (same as username) i'll show you!
    ╲╭━━━━╮╲╲
    ╲┃╭╮╭╮┃╲╲
    ┗┫┏━━┓┣┛╲
    ╲┃╰━━╯┃━━
    ╲╰┳━━┳╯╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
    ╲╲┛╲╲┗╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
    skinny fat ******* trying to get rid of the skinny, fat, and *******
    living proof of ecto-endo existence
    RON PAUL R[ƎVO˩]UTION
    gegard mousasi, where are thou?

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice turnaround. This was my first time ever playing a Dota-style game. I was so bad when I first started I was pretty negative too. Right when I hit level 30 I was -20 in W/L I think.

I use Mobafire when I'm first learning a champion, but I eventually adapt the build into my own style. It's bad to use someone else's strict build on any champ because playstyle and opponents change on a game to game basis.
    I'm only level 12 right now so I guess it's not bad for me to use these guides. I've used them so far for Tryndamere and Ashe, and just today I bought Dr. Mundo so I'll be using one for him too.

Not gonna lie, it'll probably take some getting used to. Read beginner guides on the forums (can easily be found through google search), and learn the mechanics of champions you want to play. As I said though, even while doing this it'll take awhile to understand all of the strategy. Some things I can think of to try and remember:
    - Protect mid tower as much as you can since it provides the most map control.
    - Don't push a lane if the entire team is MIA.
    - Try not to auto attack minions as this will push the lane and leave you open to ganks. Just last-hit minions for the gold.
    - Try to buy wards to help your team out.
    - Don't farm bot while the other team is MIA or they'll force a 4v5 at baron (probably won't happen at low level though).
    - Don't let other team's carry free-farm.
    - Keep track of baron and dragon as much as possible. Dragon respawns 6 minutes after it's killed, baron 7 minutes.
    Thanks bro. Its so hard others seem to deal much more damage and kill me so quickly

Died like 11 times last game before anyone had died twice....

Never played games like this before dunno wtf is happening

whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10) whey2high is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are the servers up? won't let me log in and say's they're unavailable on the launcher but the website says they're up

add me JakesOnYouBrah

Originally Posted by whey2high View Post
    Are the servers up? won't let me log in and say's they're unavailable on the launcher but the website says they're up

add me JakesOnYouBrah
    Unavailable for me too.

Thanks bro. Its so hard others seem to deal much more damage and kill me so quickly

Died like 11 times last game before anyone had died twice....

Never played games like this before dunno wtf is happening
    You're probably playing against a lot of smurfs (level 30 players playing on an alternate account). I played some games with iceTalonz about a week ago on my smurf, and we were constantly matched up against full teams of smurfs. So chances are, you're not playing against people with the same amount of experience as you. I remember getting repeatedly raped when I first started playing. Pretty sure I hit 30 deaths a couple of times.

Feel free to add me (dtbrehm).

I just want to play some god damn LoL!!

Originally Posted by Servers

ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks bro

Also, how come I can buy characters in the store, yet when I go into a game sometimes I can play them anyway?

I also have a list of a few characters I like best. If I gave you list would you be able to tell me best one to play and what build to use?

Would appreciate...
    if you cant play them someone else has selected them on your team, either that or you actually havent bought them

list away brah

ps - stop crying american phgtz, the eu server was virtually unplayable for 3 weeks solid (srs). we still have daily problems too, riot gave us 550rp to compensate but id rather be able to play the damn game

still looking for more decent eu players, had enough of random. i go positive most games and lose because someone feeds an enemy 7 kills in 15mins

hit me up on same name as on here

most of the time i end up tanking because i get matched with tards who instant lock in a AP caster and i try my best to win the damned game, often to no avail. brb tanking and constantly having the most kills game-to-game
    Last edited by ch00se; 06-29-2011 at 03:10 AM.

if you cant play them someone else has selected them on your team, either that or you actually havent bought them

list away brah

ps - stop crying american phgtz, the eu server was virtually unplayable for 2 weeks solid (srs). we still have daily problems too, riot gave us 550rp to compensate but id rather be able to play the damn game

still looking for decent eu players, had enough of random tards. i go positive every game and lose because someone feeds an enemy 7 kills in 15mins

hit me up on same name as on here

most of the time i end up tanking because i get matched with tards who instant lock in a AP caster and i try my best to win the damned game, often to no avail. brb tanking and constantly having the most kills game to game
    How can you tell if someone is a smurf? I don't see how you could unless you just assume anyone who is raping face is a smurf.

How can you tell if someone is a smurf? I don't see how you could unless you just assume anyone who is raping face is a smurf.
    you cant brah

smurfs are what people who are bad at the game make to actually get some kills

the only reason i would ever consider making one is to play with one of my friends who was struggling against higher levels. ive got many people into the game though, they learn through a baptism of fire and ultimately are better players for it.

just get good at the game brah, positioning/awareness is key srs. if you know the enemy is on a bush, stand on the other side of the lane and continue farming where you can. on the other side if the enemy is farming too close to a bush, use it to your advantage.

ive got like 4-5 of my friends started on the game and they were all terrible to begin with, 1-2 weeks later and theyre unrecognisable

the only reason i would ever consider making one is to play with one of my friends who was struggling against higher levels.
    Yeah, the only time I use my smurf is when playing with low-leveled friends. Even then, I try to use champs who I've never used before. Don't want to ruin the experience for the new players. A couple of my friends have already quit because we would constantly get stomped by full smurf teams on Vent (srs).

Yeah, the only time I use my smurf is when playing with low-leveled friends. Even then, I try to use champs who I've never used before. Don't want to ruin the experience for the new players. A couple of my friends have already quit because we would constantly get stomped by full smurf teams on Vent (srs).
    thats pathetic lol (them not you).

i find level means nothing, im not even level 30 yet and i rarely find myself out played, ive played with and against some level30s who are clueless. there are good and bad players at every level in the game, just a higher proportion at lower levels

you cant brah

smurfs are what people who are bad at the game make to actually get some kills

the only reason i would ever consider making one is to play with one of my friends who was struggling against higher levels. ive got many people into the game though, they learn through a baptism of fire and ultimately are better players for it.

just get good at the game brah, positioning/awareness is key srs. if you know the enemy is on a bush, stand on the other side of the lane and continue farming where you can. on the other side if the enemy is farming too close to a bush, use it to your advantage.

ive got like 4-5 of my friends started on the game and they were all terrible to begin with, 1-2 weeks later and theyre unrecognisable
    I've been playing for around 2 weeks and I'm still pretty bad. Played a 5v5 game with some miscers today (all Lv. 30) and went something like 9-5. Don't think that's too bad considering that I really don't have positioning down yet.

Pretty much get raped by ww and morder ALL of the time. I can't even touch them. Also that bitch that puts down the vanishing circle.

I've been playing for around 2 weeks and I'm still pretty bad. Played a 5v5 game with some miscers today (all Lv. 30) and went something like 9-5. Don't think that's too bad considering that I really don't have positioning down yet.

Pretty much get raped by ww and morder ALL of the time. I can't even touch them. Also that bitch that puts down the vanishing circle.
    brah i was awful when i started

just keep playing, youll learn the best way to position your char to do the best damage/farming as well as where to position against certain champions. once you begin to formulate an idea of how the champions you are facing play, you can use this information to counter before they get a chance.

i honestly thought id never be able to know what all of the characters do however a few months down the line theres only a handful of characters where i dont

i suggest you pick 1 champion for now, build a base and then work from there

once you begin to formulate an idea of how the champions you are facing play, you can use this information to counter before they get a chance.
    This. It takes awhile to learn the ins and outs of every champ though, especially less common champs that you see maybe one out of every 10 matches (I don't think I've a Gragas other than me in the last two months).

brah i was awful when i started

just keep playing, youll learn the best way to position your char to do the best damage/farming as well as where to position against certain champions. once you begin to formulate an idea of how the champions you are facing play, you can use this information to counter before they get a chance.

i honestly thought id never be able to know what all of the characters do however a few months down the line theres only a handful of characters where i dont

i suggest you pick 1 champion for now, build a base and then work from there
    Sticking with Ashe, even though a lot of people give me **** for it. Once I learn all the basics of LoL with Ashe, I'll learn another champion.

Sticking with Ashe, even though a lot of people give me **** for it. Once I learn all the basics of LoL with Ashe, I'll learn another champion.
    heres some tips

take w skill first, followed by q. alternate those 2 until level 6 when you take your r. i then just max q+w and then do e. at the start of the round you are guaranteed a critical hit so dont waste that on mobs, use it on a champion.

this is a basic build, if youre having problems surviving and would like some more health in place of damage build an early catalyst the protector, eventually turning it into banshees veil

-boots of swiftness
    -infinity edge
    -phantom dancer

thats the core items, after that id suggest banshees veil if you havent already got one and then additional ad items (theres plenty of pick from, black cleaver etc). and always make sure you build damage (infinity edge) before attack speed (phantom dancer), this principle is universal across the game. once you have those 3 items, you can really put out some nice damage if you can keep yourself out of harms way

heres some tips

take w skill first, followed by q. alternate those 2 until level 6 when you take your r. i then just max q+w and then do e. at the start of the round you are guaranteed a critical hit so dont waste that on mobs, use it on a champion.

this is a basic build, if youre having problems surviving and would like some more health in place of damage build an early catalyist the protector, eventually turning it into banshees veil

-boots of swiftness
    -infinity edge
    -phantom dancer

thats the core items, after that id suggest banshees veil if you havent already got one and then additional ad items (theres plenty of pick from, black cleaver etc)
    Oh, I know what to do with her. This is what I usually do

(Just as a side note, I rebound my keys to make it easier for me. Instead of WERT I am using AWRT. This way I can use ESDF to pan my camera easily.)

Items:
    -Doran's Blade
    -Boots of Swiftness
    -BF Sword
    -Zeal
    -Infinity Edge
    -That lifesteal thing that costs 450 gold
    -Phantom Dancer
    -BF Sword
    -Cleaver thing

Game is usually over by then

Skills:
    -W
    -A
    -R
    -W
    -(W is priority, A is second, and R is last.. however ulti comes before everything else)
    -T

Repeat my priority list.