jkelly941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CREATure vs Green Magnitude?

Which one of these creatines is the best. Which one will give the best results the quickest? Oh and do either of these give bloating like monohydrate?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    green magnitude wont bloat you and you can get a free sample to try it before you buy.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    green mag
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakegreentree is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why GreenMag is better:

GreenMag tastes better - green apple
    GreenMage has better value (80 servings!)
    Best two forms of creatine, (Magnesium Creatine chelate and di-creatine malate)
    On top of the two best creatines, it has taurine to further increase absorption and cell volumization

Some people say that it gives them stomach issues, but that is because they dont respnd as well to the Magnesium, if this is your case, split the servings, one before and one after workout

If you want to turn it into a beast creatine and pre-workout formula (like a have) add L-Arginine, Glutamine and Citruline (which can all be bought fairly cheaply from bb.com)

I do this so that there is no caffeine in the drink, which i believe is better

Hope this helps
    500+ w/link

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jakegreentree View Post
    Why GreenMag is better:

On top of the two best creatines, it has taurine to further increase absorption and cell volumization

Some people say that it gives them stomach issues, but that is because they dont respnd as well to the Magnesium, if this is your case, split the servings, one before and one after workout

If you want to turn it into a beast creatine and pre-workout formula (like a have) add L-Arginine, Glutamine and Citruline (which can all be bought fairly cheaply from bb.com)

Hope this helps
    glad you are enjoying green mag. have you tried to make popsicles out of it for off days? those are amazing
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    green magnitude wont bloat you and you can get a free sample to try it before you buy.
    Don't you have to be 18, to get the samples?

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I had to chose between the two, my vote would have to be CREAture.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am a greenmag fan officially i love this stuff , sorry sizeON

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Capped vs powder

Which is more convenient? I'd rather pop pills then mixing my supplements. Very easy to carry and ready to be used instantly.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both quality products, but I'd rather take the caps.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why GreenMag is better:

Hope this helps
    I see. So dicreatine malate is now one of the two best forms of creatine? interesting...

Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To Jakegreentree :

GreenMag tastes better - green apple -> Is this THAT important?
    GreenMage has better value (80 servings!) CREATure is cheaper. (~0.48$ vs ~0.39$)

How you know its the best two forms of creatine?

--
    If you bloat easy, CREAture contains Creatine Mono...

However bloating can be cause by:
    Taking too much Creatine
    Not Drinking enough Water.

Try GreenMAG. Both will work.

Rachmunas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got better pumps with Green Mag but got real nauseous using it. Creature has given me smaller pumps no doubt but I always feel great when I take it.

Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ionized10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Green magnitude FTW. Best creatine I've ever used.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Capped vs powder

Which is more convenient? I'd rather pop pills then mixing my supplements. Very easy to carry and ready to be used instantly.
    Then look into Green Bulge. Its an excellent capped creatine.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why GreenMag is better:

Hope this helps
    Thanks for spreading the word about the additional goodies in MAGnitude !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong bump.

Creature = Creapure Monohydrate and Albion Labs MCC.

All Beast Products are rigorously tested for:
    ✔ Assay showing purity.
    ✔ Microbials to detect bacteria and mold.
    ✔ Heavy metals including mercury and lead.

Both great products.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Then look into Green Bulge. Its an excellent capped creatine.
    Had it, loved it! Try it!!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creature is very underrated on here, I always have a bottle in the cupboard

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Those that are pondering about Green Mag can read this thread here titled "Green Magnitude Worth It?" and decide for themselves...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...agnitude+worth
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just give both a try.

I tried creatine mono before I moved on to other creatines. It's a step by step process.