SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

banana before or after?

I've been wondering for the past few days, is it better to eat a banana before or after my post-workout protein shake? I may be reading into things way too much, but I just wasn't sure if it made a difference or not. Thanks guys
    You don't drown by falling into the water.....you drown by not getting out.

Fall cutting progress:
    10/3/12- 310.4
    10/19/12- 300.4

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually have a fruit like a banana or some oj or something before my shake. That way the sugar from the fruit hits b4 the whey does. If not the whey will slow down the digestion of the fruit.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hunter B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fruit is great before you workout to give you a little fuel to run off later on near the end of your workout. It is not too great for after because it has a low glycemic index and a good amount of fiber (it digests slow).

SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SRLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hunter B View Post
    Fruit is great before you workout to give you a little fuel to run off later on near the end of your workout. It is not too great for after because it has a low glycemic index and a good amount of fiber (it digests slow).
    Yea but I thought it was good to get something like a banana in with your pwo shake to give you that insulin spike
    You don't drown by falling into the water.....you drown by not getting out.

Fall cutting progress:
    10/3/12- 310.4
    10/19/12- 300.4

Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bananas are low GI (regardless of ripeness). Some say that would aid you better pre-workout. I usually have a banana ~1.5 hrs before I workout.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Struct09 View Post
    Bananas are low GI (regardless of ripeness). Some say that would aid you better pre-workout. I usually have a banana ~1.5 hrs before I workout.
    yes they are low, but fruit is digested within 30 min.