rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

IFBB Pro Card - New Rules???

Usually the overall winner in an NPC contest gets a pro card, but according to a column "Titus talks" on ironmagazine.com where Titus answers questions from jail, a guy has mentioned that now the first two finishers from all the divisions of the NPC nationals can get a pro card. Is this true???

Here is an excerpt from the article
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/titus-talks-10/

What do you think about the recent decision to issue more IFBB Pro Cards? Now you can obtain your Pro status by placing top two in each weight class at the NPC Nationals, and many more Pro Cards in other NPC Shows as well…

Seriously are you kidding me? Well it’s not much to be an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder anymore, it’s a f****ng joke! But then again, the honor and prestige of possessing a IFBB Pro Card was diminished long ago…the privilege and hard work of earning and then receiving a IFBB Pro Card was destroyed when the power’s to be decided to make Bikini models part of the Olympia Stage…and a whole bunch of other stages as well!!

Wow what next, wet t-shirt contest? But hey, I understand. I mean it’s all about money, not money that will ever be seen by the bodybuilders, but the money that goes into the pockets of those owning and running the NPC and IFBB. Just like adding A bikini Division to the NPC/IFBB, (I can’t even write it without laughing my ass off) by giving more Pro Cards, the IFBB stands to significantly more money in Pro Card fees. Not to mention the NPC earns more money is membership now that a bodybuilder can obtain pro status as easy as same stripper putting on a Bikini. By awarding so many Pro Cards in one year, by giving away 14 Pro Cards at the NPC Nationals alone, you utterly strip the status of being part of the Elite. Ya Know bodybuilding in the eyes of most people is a freak show, something weird and hilarious to make fun of…but even a greater percentage of those people respected and had some admiration towards a muscle head who obtained his pro status. Even those people respected how much work and dedication it took to be an IFBB pro…not anymore. I mean, lets keep it real… when I turned Pro, it was $350.00 for my IFBB Pro Card. When I was a member of the NPC, it was $60.00 to $75.00 for my NPC Card. Now you have a Bikini Division, Men’s and Women’s Physique Division and rumors of a Men’s Physique at Mr. Olympia…you do the math. I honestly cannot believe there’s a Bikini Division and Men’s and Women’s Physique Division associated with I FBB Pro Shows…OMG that’s f****ng hilarious!! So now you have more gym rats getting Pro Cards, with the same amount of nutritional companies signing athletes to endorsement contracts, it doesn’t work! Which brings me to another travesty going on in the Bodybuilding and Fitness Industry still to this day. Why are these countless Nutritional Companies capitalizing off the fitness industry, without endorsing Athletes? It’s Bull****!! If it weren’t for bodybuilding in the First Place, these companies wouldn’t have a target demographic to peddle their products to. Damn, I don’t even want to get started on this subject! Let me just make a suggestion to up and coming bodybuilding looking to choose a regimen of supplements, of course in addition to your steroids and tilt cycle…don’t purchase the creatine, or glutamine, or whey protein from a company unless they have a Professional Bodybuilder endorsing that product. And when I say Professional Bodybuilder, I mean an Athlete who earned his pro status by winning the OVERALL title, not some smuck who placed second in his weight class at the Nationals! LOL! All you big name pro’s out there mush be doing everything in your power to stay politically correct and not disclose exactly what you think about all these new IFBB Pros walking around… Me, I’ve never been politically correct and I am certainly not going to start now. So you got Mary and Susie in between strip acts at the Spearmint Rhino Men’s Club in Las Vegas…”hey Susie, what are you doing tomorrow?” asks Mary…”Ph, I’m competing at the Ms. Bikini Olympia and I am the favorite to win.” I’m fairly certain conversations are going on all over America at the finest establishments men frequent. OK, so maybe not so many IFBB Bikini Pros, but a whole slew of NPC Bikin Athletes. LMFAO! Just think, all you IFBB Pro Bodybuilders out there can literally have an IFBB or NCP Bikini Athlete dance for you! And being that it’s so prestigious to have an IFBB Pro Card these days…you’ll have a lot in common. Seriously, are you f****ng kidding ME!!

Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haven really read the entire post but i agree... i got really pissed the other day when friend said this sentence

"ye Jeff Seid is competing for his pro card"

what the actual ****ing disgrace

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    \
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    haven really read the entire post but i agree... i got really pissed the other day when friend said this sentence

w0000w. unfriend him. he looks so poop in the contest from what i saw. no back as well
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    \

w0000w. unfriend him
    brb IFBB pro, brb would get raped at an amateur show

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb IFBB pro, brb would get raped at an amateur show
    lol yea, but i dont think physique pros can enter the actual BB tournaments right?
    Full Blown Baby

lol yea, but i dont think physique pros can enter the actual BB tournaments right?
    don't think so but still... they should change the name... it's like putting a ferrari sticker on a lada and wearing ferrari caps/jackets

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pro Men's Physique competitors have to qualify for IFBB Pro Bodybuilding status by coming through the ranks of the NPC. The process consists of qualifying for nationals, and winning a bodybuilding pro qualifier.

Originally Posted by rippedaspirer View Post
    Usually the overall winner in an NPC contest gets a pro card, but according to a column "Titus talks" on ironmagazine.com where Titus answers questions from jail, a guy has mentioned that now the first two finishers from all the divisions of the NPC nationals can get a pro card. Is this true???
    It's true. This change was announced a while ago, either late 2011, or earlier this year. It's not that big of a deal because the judging criteria in the IFBB will remain the same, and those who aren't prepared for the professional league won't place well.

For example, just look at Keith Williams. He tried to work the system by winning at the Team Universe because he couldn't quite make the cut at USA's or Nationals. Now, as a pro, he isn't placing very well. Also, the standards for the Olympia are more stringent than ever, so only the best bodybuilders qualify for it.

Last but not least, who cares what Craig Titus thinks? Even before he went to jail he was retired, and bitter. You can't expect someone who hold's a grudge with the judges to ever have good things to say about the sport.
    Last edited by patbanya; 10-27-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

don't think so but still... they should change the name... it's like putting a ferrari sticker on a lada and wearing ferrari caps/jackets
    yea giving him the name "ifbb pro" is a disgrace. no offense but i feel the same way to bikini and figure girls. the men BB'ers work tons harder to become pro.
    brb seid wins pro card as a teen.. brb wheeler wins pro card after 10 years...
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Pro Men's Physique competitors have to qualify for IFBB Pro Bodybuilding status by coming through the ranks of the NPC. The process consists of qualifying for nationals, and winning a bodybuilding pro qualifier.
    how is seid already at a pro qualifier? doesn't make sense. the average gym rat looks better than him
    Full Blown Baby

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how is seid already at a pro qualifier? doesn't make sense. the average gym rat looks better than him
    He looks very good for a PHYSIQUE competitor. That division has more to do with having the right structure, good/marketable looks, and stage presence. The posing isn't even the same as bodybuilding, and they might even mark you down for being too conditioned. There's a guy who occasionally posts here that talked about that, and he just turned pro. According to http://www.nationalbodybuilding.com/info.html

Men’s and Women’s Physique competitors must have placed in the top 3 in their respective class in an NPC national qualifying Men’s or Women’s Physique contest since January 1, 2010 and must be eligible under Items 1, 2, and 3.

Again, don't hate the player hate the game. A lot of these physique guys may be small, but they're in good shape. I wouldn't compare them to bodybuilders because it's a completely different division.

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    maybe to balance out the fact that pro qualifiers from other countries arent that great, the standard is higher in the u.s.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    He looks very good for a PHYSIQUE competitor. That division has more to do with having the right structure, good/marketable looks, and stage presence. The posing isn't even the same as bodybuilding, and they might even mark you down for being too conditioned. There's a guy who occasionally posts here that talked about that, and he just turned pro. According to http://www.nationalbodybuilding.com/info.html

Men’s and Women’s Physique competitors must have placed in the top 3 in their respective class in an NPC national qualifying Men’s or Women’s Physique contest since January 1, 2010 and must be eligible under Items 1, 2, and 3.

Again, don't hate the player hate the game. A lot of these physique guys may be small, but they're in good shape. I wouldn't compare them to bodybuilders because it's a completely different division.
    thx for the info. so u agree they shouldn't be called ifbb pros?. idk how it can be judged then lol. reminds me of bikini or figure
    Full Blown Baby

thx for the info. so u agree they shouldn't be called ifbb pros?. idk how it can be judged then lol. reminds me of bikini or figure
    I believe they've earned that distinction by following the rules, and qualifying for it. I just know that the people who inspired me to take bodybuilding seriously were more developed from head to toe. Since this whole sport/lifestyle comes down individual goals, I can respect other people's ambitions.

Also, I have a few friends who never considered competing until they made this division. Overall, I think it's a good thing because it generates more interest in the fitness industry. As time goes on, maybe it'll pick up a following, and greater acceptance here. For now, I'm more interested in bodybuilding.

rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's true. This change was announced a while ago, either late 2011, or earlier this year. It's not that big of a deal because the judging criteria in the IFBB will remain the same, and those who aren't prepared for the professional league won't place well.

If it's true then Lesukov should have won his pro card. Can't understand exactly how this rule works

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In australia (and I assume most other non-US countries) it's almost impossible to get a pro card. One bodybuilder told me they only give out one a year here. The nationals were the other week, (which you go to only after doing well in the state comps), and only the top two guys in the country get even a chance to get a pro card. You'd be better off immigrating to the US and competing NPC.

Who cares about the other divisions though? The bodybuilders still get the most money at the big comps do they not? (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

And obviously I'll get a lot of hate for this by the local eliteists but I think the physique class is a good idea, it's just being poorly executed and comes off looking like a men's fashion show.

If it's true then Lesukov should have won his pro card. Can't understand exactly how this rule works
    I'm referring to NPC Nationals here in the United States. It's pretty simple, top 2 in every weight class for men's bodybuilding gets awarded a pro card. Prior to the rule change, it was only the class winners.

They've been slowly increasing the number of pro cards available at American IFBB pro qualifiers for the past decade. It's the only way for the sport to survive and thrive.

Originally Posted by Achillesthetics View Post
    Who cares about the other divisions though? The bodybuilders still get the most money at the big comps do they not? (pls correct me if I'm wrong)
    at this years olympia the bikini (or was it fitness) division got more money than the 212 "showdown"

Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedswe86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gomez26 View Post
    maybe to balance out the fact that pro qualifiers from other countries arent that great, the standard is higher in the u.s.
    Such a stupidd statement its not even funny. So the eastern guys and the europeans sucks? "okey" rather watch a show over here were ppl now how to diet my two cents on your comment redneck

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    at this years olympia the bikini (or was it fitness) division got more money than the 212 "showdown"
    That was a disgrace. The flagship event (ok the 212 class but still bodybuilding is the core of the O) of the Olympia gets shafted. Flex Lewis busts his ass for years and earns less than some tart poncing about in a bikini who does sweet FA to get in shape other than stuff her fingers down her throat....f**kin ludicrous.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    That was a disgrace. The flagship event (ok the 212 class but still bodybuilding is the core of the O) of the Olympia gets shafted. Flex Lewis busts his ass for years and earns less than some tart poncing about in a bikini who does sweet FA to get in shape other than stuff her fingers down her throat....f**kin ludicrous.
    agreed
    Full Blown Baby

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    4 Women's divisions at the MR. Olympia basically had 3 to 4 times the number of women compared to men there. It was beyond stupid. If I want to see strippers, I'll do it AFTER the show and not have to endure endless "comparisons" and "conmfirmations rounds" of Ass-Pouts & Skank Struts.

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If so then yeah that's BS. The prize money is too low across the board.

littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10) littledel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    agreed
    It definitely shows how much bodybuilding means to the 212 guys, they certainly are not being paid enough for what they go through and not even being shown the respect they deserve when the winner isn't called Mr. Olympia. They have like three Ms. Olympias I don't understand why two Mr. Olympias would be an issue.

jackedwards1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lol at haters

Haha what a ****ing disgrace you are, look who became the youngest IFBB pro last night.... Jeff Seid

Originally Posted by jackedwards1 View Post
    Haha what a ****ing disgrace you are, look who became the youngest IFBB pro last night.... Jeff Seid
    hahah good to know i can beat an IFBB pro in a bodybuilding contest then, pretty disgraceful to be an IFBB pro and get your arse handed to you on a silver platter by the lowest level amateurs out there

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lol you must be very feeble minded.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If we are being technical Nicole Nagrani got her ifbb 'pro card' at 18...

I completely agree with OP IFBB pro cards should be strictly for 212 and Open class male bodybuilders. The other classes should state their class ie. IFBB-physique, IFBB-bikini etc.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't forget guys, IFBB pro's aren't "pros" for life.. At least not for free. To retain IFBB pro status you have to pay $100 dollars a year to keep your membership. THATS what this is about, along with increasing people coming to shows. Not alot of bodybuilding fans in general. So most shows only have friends and family in the audience. The more competitors you have, which bikini and soon mens physique will make up the bulk of, the more packed the crowds will be. Combine that with quadrupling the number of IFBB pros walking around and you can actually make some money. When being a pro is prestigious that means there aren't that many, and combine that with a low number of fans going to shows and you have a recipe for disaster.

mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mogomama82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

speechless

Not too sure what to think reading all of this (sounds kinda sexist although my first b.b. show the bikini division sorta threw me off) until I saw the work and drive the competitors exhibited. I worked my ass off during comp. prep. Kinda like mma... light weight, light heavy, heavy weight etc. they added some divisions big f***ING deal... Don't hate on something you do not fully understand. Ya some are posers and it's political bull**** but most are ass busting athletes male or female... roll with it Bro .... if bikini girls weren't doing that...they'd go for physique... same with men ... we don't all have the same goals... does not mean they're not legit. As with any industry there are reputable companies and then there's ****... is what it is.
    C Gellner
    mogomama82
    @like_ah_boss_baby

i just want a name change. someone like kai greene and someone like nicole nagrani should not both be called "IFBB pros". it's insulting to guys like kai. i also believe the male bodybuilders truly have to bust their ass, more than any physique/bikini/figure person. it takes the most sacrifice. im only familiar with natural bodybuilding, but I also think natty bodybuilding is much more difficult than NPC/IFBB bikini/figure/physique/fitness/etc (except NPC/IFBB male bodybuilding)

if i had the connections i could win a physique show right now lol. and i only just started my 22 week prep yesterday.
    Full Blown Baby