Robmabbott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long from 14% to 9% body fat?

I am trying to get a lot leaner. I measured 13% with a home caliper. My buddy and I just made a bet to see who gets a washboard first. I have changed what I eat for the better and cut my food back for the last year as well as do more cardio. I am finding that more cardio doesnt really help and that the key will be to eat less. A LOT LESS.

How long does it take to get down to the 8-9% body fat range?

I am trying to be religious about the food except for a cheat day usually on weekends. Beginning in January, I will cut booze and ice cream for probably 3 months.

cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Robmabbott View Post
    I am trying to get a lot leaner. I measured 13% with a home caliper. My buddy and I just made a bet to see who gets a washboard first. I have changed what I eat for the better and cut my food back for the last year as well as do more cardio. I am finding that more cardio doesnt really help and that the key will be to eat less. A LOT LESS.

How long does it take to get down to the 8-9% body fat range?

I am trying to be religious about the food except for a cheat day usually on weekends. Beginning in January, I will cut booze and ice cream for probably 3 months.

The comment that I highlighted is bull. If you are putting yourself into starvation mode, which comes by eating way to little calories, then your going to burn body fat slower. The best formula is more food, more cardio and more weight training. There is no easy way and shorting yourself on calories is the "worst" way. You will lose weight by shorting yourself on calories but it will a combination of fat and muscle, mostly the second. If you are looking to win the race eat 500 calories less than your maintenance, do 4-5 days of cardio at 30-45min. a session and lift atleast 3 days a week. Preferably 3 full body weight sessions a week. Just my 2 cents.

Down with the fitness WindSurf3r's Avatar
    WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can do it if you lost 9 pounds of fat while maintaining current muscle mass. would be 9% @ 191. keep protein high and lift heavy. you can do it in 2 months if done properly
    Ace certified personal trainer

''Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp."

samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samalmarresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Fat loss

Lose Fat.

The best way to slim down in the mid section is to do plenty of cardiovascular exercise. Some good examples of this are walking, jogging, swimming, aerobics, bicycling and high-activity sports like racquetball, tennis and basketball. Anything that brings your heart rate to its training zone and keeps it there for at least twenty minutes conditions your heart and burns fat. As you lose subcutaneous fat, your skin will become more taut.

As the fat within your core ab region decreases, you will appear more toned and have bigger core ab muscles. The number one thing you need to think about is the cardio. Five times a week. You will never see your abdominals if your body fat is over 25% even if your train them like mad. To loose your body fat you should follow these rules:

1-Lift weights.
    2-Keep metabolism steady
    3-Eat smaller portions
    4-Fibre
    5-Eat breakfast
    6-drink more water
    7-avoid white foods
    8-Do 30 mins cardio per day 3-5 days a week
    9-Do strenght training
    10-Bench press

The full article

corefitnessmuscles.com/sixpackabs.html