Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Phil Heath Classic- March 2014

anyone competing?
    i'll be in the Figure division for my very first show!

harris4385 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck!

Where is it? Colorado?

AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by harris4385 View Post
    Good luck!

Where is it? Colorado?
    No it will be in Houston, TX like it was last year. Can't wait for it! And congrats on this being your first show, it will be an amzing experience and you'll learn alot. I'll be competing as well, just enjoyin a bit of an offseason for now. I'll start preppin in December.

Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AAthletics85 View Post
    No it will be in Houston, TX like it was last year. Can't wait for it! And congrats on this being your first show, it will be an amzing experience and you'll learn alot. I'll be competing as well, just enjoyin a bit of an offseason for now. I'll start preppin in December.
    Thank you I'm super excited and nervous!
    And I'm thinking I started a little too early? I am really eager!

maybe I'll see you there!

sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will be competing in mens open heavy BB and Masters 35-49. This will be my second show. I won the central Texas showdown
    My training partner will be in either lightweight or middleweight open and novice. He took second at Branch
    We will probably have one or two bikini girls with us and several figure from my former home gym in Austin (metroflex)

When are you starting your precontest? Do you have a coach or trainer giving you diet/ training/ posing guidance?

Originally Posted by Chelomurray View Post
    anyone competing?

My coach has me starting now, working my way down to 130 and seeing what I look like then making adjustments
    We haven't started on posing yet, just been watching and mimicking lol

Originally Posted by sportsfan69 View Post
    I will be competing in mens open heavy BB and Masters 35-49. This will be my second show. I won the central Texas showdown
    My training partner will be in either lightweight or middleweight open and novice. He took second at Branch
    We will probably have one or two bikini girls with us and several figure from my former home gym in Austin (metroflex)

When are you starting your precontest? Do you have a coach or trainer giving you diet/ training/ posing guidance?

AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAthletics85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I think the earlier the better. If anything you want to try to be stage ready a week or 2 out so you're not having to stress or make miracles happen overnight. THat's my plan so if I need to make diet adjustments or add a cardio session or 2 in the last week to dry out or whatever, i have the luxory of time. Right not im only 14 pounds from my goal before I start the shred diet lol Gained 3.5lbs in the past 3 weekds with minimal bodyfat and things are really clicking for me. I feel great. You're lookin great too and so far I think you're gonna be ready as long as you keep with it and listen to your coach. The only easy day was yesterday!

Congrats on the victory!!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I competed in figure at the PHC this year...it was a GREAT show so will be a very good first one for you. The only dislike that I had for this show was that you couldn't hear the announcer on stage so we all looked like idiots because we never knew if our number was called or not. I'm hoping that they will fix that this year.

I haven't decided if I will do it again in 2014 (also depends on how I do at Nationals next month), although maybe I should since it's 1 month before my wedding and I sure could use the motivation to lose weight. Regardless, I believe I will at least attend as a spectator.

And it's never to early to start dieting down though you have PLENTY of time. I just hope that your coach will give you some diet breaks or refeeds so your body and metabolism don't burn out.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Hopefully they will learn from their past mistakes, that would be pretty awkward lol
    and congrats! I see you placed first at the PHC...and good luck on your upcoming victory!

right now we're just working on reaching a certain weight then seeing how I look from there, and tweaking as needed

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I competed in figure at the PHC this year...it was a GREAT show so will be a very good first one for you. The only dislike that I had for this show was that you couldn't hear the announcer on stage so we all looked like idiots because we never knew if our number was called or not. I'm hoping that they will fix that this year.

I haven't decided if I will do it again in 2014 (also depends on how I do at Nationals next month), although maybe I should since it's 1 month before my wedding and I sure could use the motivation to lose weight. Regardless, I believe I will at least attend as a spectator.

And it's never to early to start dieting down though you have PLENTY of time. I just hope that your coach will give you some diet breaks or refeeds so your body and metabolism don't burn out.

Thank you! contest prep is a constant struggle lol, but I know it'll be worth it!

Originally Posted by AAthletics85 View Post
    I think the earlier the better. If anything you want to try to be stage ready a week or 2 out so you're not having to stress or make miracles happen overnight. THat's my plan so if I need to make diet adjustments or add a cardio session or 2 in the last week to dry out or whatever, i have the luxory of time. Right not im only 14 pounds from my goal before I start the shred diet lol Gained 3.5lbs in the past 3 weekds with minimal bodyfat and things are really clicking for me. I feel great. You're lookin great too and so far I think you're gonna be ready as long as you keep with it and listen to your coach. The only easy day was yesterday!

EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I might go, good luck though
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu l Aesthetics l Strength

sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportsfan69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Competing is lots of fun but is also hard work. It's great that you have someone helping and supporting you. My only advice is once you commit to a coach follow that person's advice. Everyone has an opinion on what your diet should be, what your training regimen should be, how to pose, and etc. Stick to your coach's advice and assess the results at the end! Ask lots of questions and take lots of pictures and log your workouts/ measurements.

Best of luck. Hope to see you win!

My coach has me starting now, working my way down to 130 and seeing what I look like then making adjustments
    We haven't started on posing yet, just been watching and mimicking lol

PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm thinking about doing the PHC, early on the calendar, especially after the holidays! Would be nice to meet Phil, too!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PrinceDaddy View Post
    I'm thinking about doing the PHC, early on the calendar, especially after the holidays! Would be nice to meet Phil, too!
    It's so early in the year that a lot of people aren't ready to start dieting after the holidays...it was tough with lots of yummy pumpkin bread and pecan pies sitting around the house.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

5 months cut to lose 8lbs? Or did I read it wrong?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Hope you can make it bro! It will be good to see your progress from last show

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    5 months cut to lose 8lbs? Or did I read it wrong?
    Well don't we advocate slow and steady?!

I can't get my mind right until about 6 weeks out...so 6 weeks cuts it is for me. "I've got 12 weeks...no biggie...lemme eat this juicy cheeseburger and fries!" I'm nom nom

Do it bro...it will be good to see you again

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Well don't we advocate slow and steady?!

I can't get my mind right until about 6 weeks out...so 6 weeks cuts it is for me. "I've got 12 weeks...no biggie...lemme eat this juicy cheeseburger and fries!" I'm nom nom

This is funny! I can imagine it cuz I have thought it a few times ! Cheeeeeeseburger!!!!

This is funny! I can imagine it cuz I have thought it a few times ! Cheeeeeeseburger!!!!
    Oh you bet your azz in 3 weeks I'm having a cheezeburger extra fries....if anyone in Ft Lauderdale knows where the best burger joint is please let me know!

freksie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone competing?
    I am thinking about entering the bikini division, but are concerned about timing of the show. It is so close to the Holidays! Who is your trainer? Wishing you much success

MoshPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Gonna be an awesome show can't wait to step bk on stage

stoddlong25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will be there as well if all goes well! I'm moving to women's physique more than likely though but will see all you there! Good luck with everything!!!

Seanrivera96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm competing in the teen bodybuilding. I have a lot of work to do on my posing

jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmfselu09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys/gals. I will be there but only as a guest to enjoy the show. Hopefully I get to meet some of you, and best of luck to all who are competing.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jmfselu09 View Post
    Hey guys/gals. I will be there but only as a guest to enjoy the show. Hopefully I get to meet some of you, and best of luck to all who are competing.

Awesome! see you there!

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    My little brother is doing Men's Physique Teen
    Boxing / Muay Thai Kickboxing Crew
    EDM Crew