Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Testforce 2/Erase/Bulk DAA - 10 week run

Who's in on this with me!??

I'm really excited to get this stack started and get the log rolling. I WILL be measuring my free testosterone throughout this log to see what the **** is really going on inside my body. I'd love to check other labs too but it's damn expensive. If anyone wants to do some car washes or bottle collecting to raise funds for extra lab work that would be awesome.

And since everyone stacks **** together and never knows what the hell is doing what, here is my game plan.

Week 1-3: Testforce v2+bulk DAA = 5-6g DAA/day (to saturate tissues)
    Week 4-10: Testforce v2+ bulk DAA = 4g DAA/day (maintenance)
    Week 4-10: Erase 50mg/day split into 2 doses

I will be using the ZRT saliva kit to measure free testosterone. This measures free test and test bound by albumin, and gives an accurate indicator of bio-available test.

I will be measuring my free test 3 times during this log. Before I begin any supplementation, after 3 weeks of just DAA use, and during week 9 or 10 after I've been on DAA and Erase for an extended period of time.

This should give a good idea of how much each product influences my free test levels. At the end of the log I might also get E2 measured to see how well Erase is working to keep my estro down with all this increased test.

I think that sounds pretty damn good, and can't wait to see what this can do for me after 10 weeks.

I'll get some before and after pics up as well as this could be epic. Also gonna throw in some L-dopa and TMG to help potentiate the effects of the DAA
    On a mission

rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On a mission

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good, but why are you running 2 different DAA products?
    Free Agent.

Some info about me...

I'm currently using a workout based on the advanced novice program in Practical Programming for Strength Training. It's very similar to Starting Strength. I've been lifting off and on since high school, but just getting back into the gym about 4 months ago and am focused on strength right now, but also looking to stay lean and looking good for the ladies.

Starting Stats:

Sex: Male
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 175

Diet Breakdown:

3200-3600 Calories
    50-55% Carbs
    25-30% Protein
    18-20% Fat

This will be my target calorie and macro breakdown on any given day. From past experience I would normally gain about 1 pound per week on this diet.

Carbs will come from mainly low GI sources such as oats, and veggies, along with some other sources such as fruits, whole grain bread, pasta, rice, etc.

Protein will come mainly from lean sources such as chicken, tuna, turkey, protein powder, egg whites.

Fats will come mainly from healthy sources such as almonds, eggs, peanut butter, and avocados.

Current 5RM's:

Squat: 320x5
    Bench: 213x5
    Deadlift: 343x5

Other Supplements Being Used:

Opti-Men Multi
    Fish Oil
    On Whey Gold Standard
    Jack3d
    ZMA
    Cissus
    On a mission

Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Looks good, but why are you running 2 different DAA products?
    Basically to keep costs down, and because I want to ensure that when I check my test levels after 3 weeks of DAA use my test is close to being as high as it could get from DAA alone. Running 5-6g/day of TF2 would be expensive. Bulk DAA is so cheap, so I decided to add it in to help with this issue. Plus I like PA and want to support his products.
    On a mission

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rip View Post
    Basically to keep costs down, and because I want to ensure that when I check my test levels after 3 weeks of DAA use my test is close to being as high as it could get from DAA alone. Running 5-6g/day of TF2 would be expensive. Bulk DAA is so cheap, so I decided to add it in to help with this issue. Plus I like PA and want to support his products.
    Sounds good, good luck on the run.
    Free Agent.

Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Sounds good, good luck on the run.
    Thanks bro, looking forward to sharing my results both in the gym and with the labs.
    On a mission

Registered User beepbeepimajeep's Avatar
    beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll be following this. I had some undesirable effects from Erase and had to stop it. Interested in how it turn out for you as I planned to run this exact same stack in the future.
    $ Kings Age Crew $

Originally Posted by beepbeepimajeep View Post
    I'll be following this. I had some undesirable effects from Erase and had to stop it. Interested in how it turn out for you as I planned to run this exact same stack in the future.
    Good to know bro, do you mind pm'ing me more info on that?

I'd like to follow this up with a TF2/Triazole stack later on to compare the results so hopefully everything works out well for me with Erase.
    On a mission

beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good to know bro, do you mind pm'ing me more info on that?

I'd like to follow this up with a TF2/Triazole stack later on to compare the results so hopefully everything works out well for me with Erase.
    Nothing special, just some really intense joint pains, like pinching pains in areas I had minor issue before. I started out with 2 pills then reduced to 1 but the pains wont go away until I completely stop.

My joints were literally twitching after hours of taking the very first dose. I was like this stuff is potent, but not in the way I want. I'll let my joints heal completely and do some fortification before giving it another try.
    $ Kings Age Crew $

Nothing special, just some really intense joint pains, like pinching pains in areas I had minor issue before. I started out with 2 pills then reduced to 1 but the pains wont go away until I completely stop.

My joints were literally twitching after hours of taking the very first dose. I was like this stuff is potent, but not in the way I want. I'll let my joints heal completely and do some fortification before giving it another try.
    Good to know, I'm hoping it won't affect me too much, as I do take cissus and MSM daily to help keep my joints feeling good. Were you taking anything for joints while you took it? Good sign that it's potent at least.
    On a mission

Day 1:

Weight: 179.4

Just collected a saliva sample to send for my baseline test levels.

Just took my first serving of TF2+some bulk DAA. Tastes good and haven't noticed any GI problems some people complained about. So far so good. Time to hit the gym.
    On a mission

PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PX-9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Oh my, Thats exactly how i feel right now too but not from my first dose. I wraped my knee joints with ace bandage because of the pain and poped some ibuprofen's.

Day 1:

Weight: 179.4

Just collected a saliva sample to send for my baseline test levels.

Just took my first serving of TF2+some bulk DAA. Tastes good and haven't noticed any GI problems some people complained about. So far so good. Time to hit the gym.

Lucky you! i get GI problems every morning

Originally Posted by donpeeeeezy View Post
    Oh my, Thats exactly how i feel right now too but not from my first dose. I wraped my knee joints with ace bandage because of the pain and poped some ibuprofen's.

Lucky you! i get GI problems every morning
    Wow sounds like Erase is some strong stuff, how many caps are you taking? Hopefully I can handle 50mg/day. I figure my estro will be higher than normal by time I start taking it due to the DAA so that along with cissus and I should be ok.

Lol yes luckily so far no GI problems, but this is only day 1 haha.
    On a mission

Great day in the gym today, obviously didn't notice anything from 1 dose of DAA but still had a great workout.

I'm just gonna post my work sets, as I do a lot of warmups.

Squats:

324x5x3 PR!

Bench:

207.5x5/205x5/202.5x5

Hypers:

BW+62.5x5x3

I always have a hard time benching heavy after a killer squat session. I did 9 sets of squats today including warmups, so after that I'm pretty toasted. I drop the weight a little on bench when I have a PR squat day, so that's why I'm a little below my 5RM. When I bench on deadlift days I crank up the weight.

Can't wait for this stuff to kick in.
    Last edited by rip; 10-03-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    On a mission

pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingjoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't wait for your results. I've been on DAA since testforce (v1) came out, and am having bloodwork done this friday. I never noticed any problems with estro, fyi.
    $$$~~~~~Elite Tipping Crew~~~~$$$

Originally Posted by pumpingjoe View Post
    Can't wait for your results. I've been on DAA since testforce (v1) came out, and am having bloodwork done this friday. I never noticed any problems with estro, fyi.
    What have you noticed from TF1? Good to see so many people getting bloodwork lately, let me know what the results are. I'm really excited to see my test go up and up as the log progresses.
    On a mission

Good to know, I'm hoping it won't affect me too much, as I do take cissus and MSM daily to help keep my joints feeling good. Were you taking anything for joints while you took it? Good sign that it's potent at least.
    I was on Orange Triad and 3g of EPA/DHA a day.

Next run I'll try something stronger alongside with Erase, maybe Animal Flex.
    $ Kings Age Crew $

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with this stack. I will be running TF2 with Free Test in a couple weeks.

I understand the use of Bulk DAA to keep costs down during the loading phase, but why are you waiting til week 4 to start Erase?
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    quick question since a lot of people itt seem to have used TF.

i went to my supp shop for some TF but they only had primaforce DAA. any idea if this will still be effective?

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Good luck with this stack. I will be running TF2 with Free Test in a couple weeks.

I understand the use of Bulk DAA to keep costs down during the loading phase, but why are you waiting til week 4 to start Erase?
    Basically I'm waiting until week 4 to start Erase because I want to get a good idea of how effective DAA is for me solo. Both by how I feel in and out of the gym and also by measuring my testosterone after the 3rd week to see how much it's increased.

After being on Erase+DAA for a while I'll be getting my test measured again to see how much it has increased test beyond what DAA had. Of course I'm not sure if test will be peaked after 3 weeks of DAA, but with this high of a dose and the addition of sarcosine in TF2 I believe it will be close to peaked by the end of 3 weeks. Plus I don't think I'm patient enough to wait longer than that before adding Erase.

I'm all for stacking compounds, but I chose a small stagger to get a better idea of what each one is doing and/or not doing.

Good luck on the TF2/Free Test, should be an awesome stack. I believe the active in Erase is in Free Test as well?
    On a mission

Originally Posted by gkicksass View Post
    quick question since a lot of people itt seem to have used TF.

i went to my supp shop for some TF but they only had primaforce DAA. any idea if this will still be effective?
    Most people have reported good results with primaforce DAA along with other bulk DAA's. The only difference with TF is that it's more water soluble and stable over a wide range of pH from what I have read.
    On a mission

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most people have reported good results with primaforce DAA along with other bulk DAA's. The only difference with TF is that it's more water soluble and stable over a wide range of pH from what I have read.
    aight. thx for the info. i actually just put the powder in my mouth and chase it down with water. doesnt taste that bad

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Basically I'm waiting until week 4 to start Erase because I want to get a good idea of how effective DAA is for me solo. Both by how I feel in and out of the gym and also by measuring my testosterone after the 3rd week to see how much it's increased.

After being on Erase+DAA for a while I'll be getting my test measured again to see how much it has increased test beyond what DAA had. Of course I'm not sure if test will be peaked after 3 weeks of DAA, but with this high of a dose and the addition of sarcosine in TF2 I believe it will be close to peaked by the end of 3 weeks. Plus I don't think I'm patient enough to wait longer than that before adding Erase.

I'm all for stacking compounds, but I chose a small stagger to get a better idea of what each one is doing and/or not doing.

Good luck on the TF2/Free Test, should be an awesome stack. I believe the active in Erase is in Free Test as well?
    Yes, I believe you are correct about the anti-aromatase in Erase being in Free Test. The reason I went with Free Test over Erase was all the other things in Free Test including a SHBG reducer which should also help boost my test levels. Good luck with this log bro!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Yes, I believe you are correct about the anti-aromatase in Erase being in Free Test. The reason I went with Free Test over Erase was all the other things in Free Test including a SHBG reducer which should also help boost my test levels. Good luck with this log bro!
    Yeah bro the ingredients in Free Test look great, I'm guessing you'll have great results from that stack.

Originally Posted by gkicksass View Post
    aight. thx for the info. i actually just put the powder in my mouth and chase it down with water. doesnt taste that bad
    Yeah DAA tastes pretty good I think, a lot better than most powdered supps.
    On a mission

Day 2:

Today's an off day from the gym. Weighed in at 178.6 today, and haven't noticed anything from the DAA yet. Wishing it would kick in soon but I'm guessing it will be about a week before I notice anything.
    On a mission

Day 3:

This was yesterday ^^^, I weighed in at 179.0 and it was a solid day in the gym. I didn't feel anything from TF2 yet, but still put up some good numbers.

Did some squats to get warmed up, then...

OH Press:

136.3x5x3 PR!

Deadlifts:

350x4.5 PR but not happy, should have got 5 reps

Chins:

BWx7/5/4

Solid workout, Jack3d isn't doing much for me these days, and I'm not gonna take 2+ scoops a few hours before I sleep, so I'm just taking it for placebo effect right now. Even tho I don't feel it, the caff and 1,3 dimeth has to be helping a little. Time to find a new pre-workout I think.

Day 4:

Today ^^^

Weighed in at 179.6 today, and had a stressful day at work, felt pretty irritated, really doubt its from the DAA. Tomorrow will be 5 days on it so I'm hoping to feel a little something in the gym although it's probably still too early. Hoping for some aggression, extra energy, or something along those lines.

Libido seems to be about the same so far and really haven't felt anything positive or negative yet at this time.

Can't wait to get my results back and see what my baseline testosterone was.
    On a mission

Day 5:

Weighed in at 179.8 today. My workout today was not the best, I tried skipping the Jack3d today because I've been on it for a while and am not getting the same great energy and drive from it that I was getting before. I thought I could just man up and still lift the same weights but it didn't happen.

I also forgot to hit bench before squats and that was a mistake. Trying to set PR's in anything after the squats I do is tough, so next time it's gonna be bench first.

Cut my workout short, I was still feeling sore and just not recovered.

Squats:

Worked up to 327.5x5/3/4

Totally bitched out on the 2nd set, I have no idea what happened. 3rd set I got 4 reps, and it should have been 5 but technique was to blame on the last rep.

Bench was a total fail so I went home.

I will get my revenge on Sunday.

Day 6:

Weighed in at 180.4 today Really doubt that's a legit weight but still damn happy about it. Today is an off day but I'm doing some active recovery and stretching to help my legs get ready for squats on Sunday. I think I'm gonna bump the weight up even though the last workout sucked. I won't be denied.

Honestly I haven't felt much of a difference so far. It's only day 6 but I'm hoping for some extra energy/recovery soon. Also looking forward to getting my results back to see what baseline free test is.
    On a mission

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wowwww in on this for sure.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed brother Looking to use this in my PCT.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au