Closed Thread
    Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Penis Size and Bodybuilding

Does the size of your penis have anything to do with your testosterone levels? Does a big penis mean more potential?

Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CodyLee1337 View Post
    Troll imo.

Semen has protein you should drink it.
    not a troll, look at my join date and other threads. Reason I am asking is because I heard something to do with testosterone increaasing the size of your penis. NOT A TROLL.

thanks

Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Characins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it's mostly genetic.

If dick size was directly correlated to body strength I'd be the incredible hulk.

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you're going through puberty, your brain sends your testes the signal to start producing testosterone. And yes, testosterone does cause your penis to grow. Same with pubertal hair growth (in the axilla and pubis). But, it's not like the bigger your penis the more testosterone you have. Your body's increased production of testosterone during puberty causes your penis to start growing, but how big it gets is largely due to genetics.

This is the same reason why if women take testosterone they run the risk of their clitoris enlarging. Embryologically speaking, the female clitoris is equivalent to the male penis. However, after you've gone through puberty you can't make your penis bigger by taking testosterone.

Originally Posted by KarateChris View Post
    When you're going through puberty, your brain sends your testes the signal to start producing testosterone. And yes, testosterone does cause your penis to grow. Same with pubertal hair growth (in the axilla and pubis). But, it's not like the bigger your penis the more testosterone you have. Your body's increased production of testosterone during puberty causes your penis to start growing, but how big it gets is largely due to genetics.

This is the same reason why if women take testosterone they run the risk of their clitoris enlarging. Embryologically speaking, the female clitoris is equivalent to the male penis. However, after you've gone through puberty you can't make your penis bigger by taking testosterone.
    Thanks for the thoughtfull reply, would you or anyone else mind reppin me? The red head guy negged me because he thinks im a troll.

Thanks

Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mugaman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its genetics, and black doesn't always equal big penis either, just proves that it is largely about genetics. Remember, some people accumulate fat at the base of their penis (basically being obese) and that will reduce how big it looks. The male genitalia for a human is insanely large in proportion to our gorilla/primate counterparts. Really a 6'' penis is average size and will allow you to fully please a woman. chill meng.

edit: btw my penis used to be small (around the age of 15) like 4'', when I started getting girls and becoming sexually active my penis grew a **** load, so.. uh yeah try getting laid lol.

batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Characins View Post
    I think it's mostly genetic.

If dick size was directly correlated to body strength I'd be the incredible hulk.
    nah you're getting it backwards brah. op is asking if big penis = high test, not small penis = high test. and judging by your stats i conlcude that op is correct.(lol not srs, didnt even look at your stats)

to op, penis size is dependent on the blood chambers in the cawk. the more blood that can fit inside them, the bigger your penis is.

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ohh lawddd

VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Moopato View Post
    Thanks for the thoughtfull reply, would you or anyone else mind reppin me? The red head guy negged me because he thinks im a troll.

Thanks
    Done. Don't worry, everyone has weird questions like this. But I doubt that penis size has any correlation with bodybuilding potential.
    B.S. Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
    Virginia Tech 2012

M.S. Molecular Metabolism
    Virginia Tech 2014

Pmulvi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pmulvi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pmulvi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does the size of your penis have anything to do with your testosterone levels? Does a big penis mean more potential?
    not sure if theyre correlated but i def have both

LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000) LukePie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pmulvi View Post
    not sure if theyre correlated but i def have both
    U starving brah?

boxin/grapplin/lifting=<3 RunnerandLifter's Avatar
    RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LukePie View Post
    U starving brah?
    made me lol repped
    Starting Weight:120
    Current Weight:168
    Goal Weight: 185

Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Bulk.

Pmulvi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pmulvi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pmulvi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=LukePie;658954333]U starving brah?

no im swole as ****
    gains > losses

Constantin80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started training 6 months ago.
    My arms got from 32 cm to 35 cm.
    I don't use steroids. Just Creatine and Aminoacids.

I recently discovered I have to use XXL Condoms, and they barely fit. The circumference of the penis has increased substantially. Length not so much, maybe not at all, I didn't keep exact measurements.
    I haven't used condoms for a few years, as I had a stable relationship, so it might have grown over time.

But still there might be a connection between bodybuilding and penis growth. Penis is a muscle.

jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaketh3snake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say it has nothing to do with the size of your penis but a lot ot do with the size of your testicles. That is where your testosterone is made after all.

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    idk anything about penis size vs testosterone, and test boosters definitely don't increase penis size although you'll get hard every 34 seconds and it'll be the most raging boner you've ever had. srs. also, how the **** do I keep getting into the teen section gddamn new posts button fuuuuu

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Constantin80 View Post
    I started training 6 months ago.
    My arms got from 32 cm to 35 cm.
    I don't use steroids. Just Creatine and Aminoacids.

I recently discovered I have to use XXL Condoms, and they barely fit. The circumference of the penis has increased substantially. Length not so much, maybe not at all, I didn't keep exact measurements.
    I haven't used condoms for a few years, as I had a stable relationship, so it might have grown over time.

But still there might be a connection between bodybuilding and penis growth. Penis is a muscle.
    this might be the most ridiculous post I've seen all week.

Constantin80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    this might be the most ridiculous post I've seen all week.
    You might find it ridiculous, but it is true.
    Except for "penis is a muscle", which after some further research I found not to be true.

Edit:
    And to clarify things. I haven't used condoms for about 9 years, as I used to be married.
    So you might think it's more likely the penis got thicker in those 9 years than in the past 6 months I've been training, but there's still the possibility of a connection between training and penis size.
    You can't visually see the difference, as it happens gradually over time, but it's obvious when you use condoms and they no longer fit.
    Last edited by Constantin80; 04-14-2012 at 04:55 AM.

Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The reason that your penis girth increases is to increased blood flow due to training.

FitnessParis1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The size of a penis is determined by genetics (if you have a small one it's mostly because your father also had a small one) and yes the growth is determined by testosterone levels

ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have you ever seen a bodybuilder with a big dick OP?
    405x1-315x1-515x1

S-B-D

Insta @t3lifts