Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ivanko Stuff and Other stuff But mostly Ivanko Stuff

It had been requested that I post about my Ivanko stuff that people noticed in my Dumbbell Spotting System Thread. Sorry it took so long.

First up is my Ivanko 6 foot curl bar. In a recent thread there had been some concern about the shipping and packaging practices of Ivanko, but mine arrived intact and in excellent shape, even though the UPS guy was dragging it by one end as he walked towards my door. This leads me to believe that the issue is with UPS and not Ivanko as far as the bar arriving in less than ideal conditions. I guess 6 foot tubes that weigh 30 pounds can be unwieldy to some.

I ordered from Ironcompany.com. Jayson Operio is great and very attentive. It arrived in less than 2 weeks and tracking info was sent when it shipped from Ivanko by Jayson.

Some pics.

How it arrived...

The end that was dragging behind…

Close up of the good end…

Close up of the not-so-good end after the first layers of saran wrap were removed…

One end cap managed to remain intact, the other did not make it here whole…

It was not as easy to get the bar out of the tube as I thought it would be…

Last edited by DrFeelgood127; 05-05-2011 at 06:39 PM.

DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No damage present…

Compared to the CAP curl bar, it looks like it’s on ‘roids…

Close ups of the knurling. The Ivanko is harsher but in a very good way. Much better overall feel…

Racked comparison…LOL…

I have wanted this bar since I got my first power rack 3 years ago. I had always used 4 foot curl bars and never gave it a second thought. Just always thought that it was as good as it got. Boy was I wrong. Having a rackable curl bar is infinitely more convenient and the upgrade in quality is astounding. The CAP bar just doesn’t hold up. Ivanko makes curling and lying tricep extensions, among others, a joy.

Onto the Ivanko Compression Collars.

I ordered the COT 1.25s along with the Curl bar from Jayson at Ironcompany just as an impulse buy. Admittedly the vast majority of my purchases are impulse buys but, whatever. I do not have Olympic dumbbell handles anymore and was perfectly happy with my Muscle Clamps, but I wanted to see what the hoopla was all about and since I was already reading my CC number to him, I just went for it. They arrived the same day as my bar and were ridiculously well packaged. Plenty of bubble wrap to play with afterwards… you know what I’m talking about…

I can see how some of the bars may be incompatible with the collars as they slide on with some resistance on all my bars, Ivanko, Hampton, CAP, and York. They slide on with no resistance at all on my Olympic weight trees. In regards to the recent thread about incompatible bars and these collars, I believe that the possible issues that could arise may be due to the actual compression ring resting loose within the collar and not remaining flush against the inside when the screw is not engaging.

The collars are very nice looking, well constructed and extremely rugged. But they are most certainly NOT a necessity unless you have Olympic dumbbell handles. For me, they are just a luxury guilty pleasure impulse buy. I would probably not purchase them again and put the $40 somewhere else. But if for some insane reason I needed an Olympic collar to save my life or the life of one of my family or friends, these would be the collars to trust. I use them now just because I bought them, not because I need them. But they are pretty

Some pics. Didn’t take more, sorry…

Last edited by DrFeelgood127; 05-05-2011 at 06:40 PM.

You may be wondering what those Ivanko stickers are next to the collars…

They came on these…

BOOM!

POW!

KAZAAM!

THE OTHER FULL TREE…

Unfortunately I was too maniacally giddy when the semi pulled up to drop these off to take pictures of the pallet. But it was beautiful. A lovingly mega-wrapped pallet with roughly 1300lbs of brand spanking new Ivanko ROEZHs and RUBOs. The 45s come individually boxed and the 35s and 25s come boxed in pairs. The 10s 5s and 2.5 in boxes of four. Each plate is then sandwiched between protective sheets of clear plastic. The entire pallet must’ve somehow been wrapped in saran wrap like 10 times. I needed a large knife just to get through the wrapping. In all I got 16 x 45, 6 x 36, 8 x 25 ROEZHs and, 10 x 10, 8 x 5, and 4 x 2.5 RUBOs. Enough to fill my two new Body Solid WT46s that I bought using the Modells’ coupon a while back.

These were also ordered from Ironcompany and Jayson went to great lengths to make me happy. As a matter of fact, I would’ve bought them from him just for the fact that I got him on the phone while shopping for quotes. He was the only one to pick up the phone when I first called. And he always responded to any emails I sent. I was practically begging GtechFitness’s guy to take my money but he NEVER got back to me. No one else responded either. His service is what inspired me to call him back and impulse buy the curl bar and collars. It worked out perfectly. I couldn’t be happier and Jayson will be getting much of my future business. The plates arrived about 15 days from ordering.

The plates come covered in some protective silky film that makes them look faded. It wipes off clean to the touch and I started to clean a few plates with a rag when I first got them, but abandoned that mission in favor of storing them on the weight trees and half working out and half sliding random plates on and off all the bars I could find. I figured the protective coating was there to protect my plates so I left the protective coating on to do some protecting. With use the film comes off and leaves the plates looking newer than new.

I was worried initially about the potential for stinky rubber smelling plates. Not an issue. Yes they have an odor that can fill a room, perhaps because of the sheer volume of plates and the relative small space mine are in, but the smell is not offensive. Kinda like new car that’s been out in the sun. I don’t really know what virgin rubber is, but I have experience with a few virgins from back in my glory days, and the plates smell and taste almost as nice.
    Wait, what?

Just kidding, I didn’t taste the plates. Seriously.
    Okay maybe a little.
    Or a lot.
    Don’t tell my wife.
    Moving on.

Pics of plates on my 6 foot Hampton Bar. I love love love love this bar and will be ordering the 7 foot 1500lb Hampton test bar from my good friend at Ironcompany very soon.

My Ivanko infatuation started a little over a year ago before my Powertec Rack finally arrived, when I came across two ROEZH 45s in a random craigslist ad. These became permanent fixtures on my bar even though I had plenty of nice GPI plates too. Feel free to search my username for my Powertec Unboxing thread for those pics.

I believe it was BB.com member FishPat who confessed in that thread “Ivanko’s make my d!ck hard.” I felt the same way just couldn’t put it so eloquently, although I do specifically remember a thread by Ninjaneer about his “unfortunate” excess of Ivanko ROEZHs and felt that same sense of butterflies when I saw his score. I ended up selling that lone pair along with all my other plates after I finally pulled the trigger on these plates to neurotically secure for myself a complete set of un-upgradable plates.

The plates all fit so perfectly snug on my bars. There is little to no wobble in the plates and I bet I could workout without ever using a collar as the plates hardly move during a lift. I never bothered to weigh any plate I’ve ever owned and even if these were off by 50% I couldn’t care less.

I often find myself sneaking into my gym just to take a deep inhale of my plates and stroke them tenderly. I talk to them like nurturing plants and tell them they are Good Plates.

Oh and they make me 300% stronger and younger and better looking and more awesome.

In a little bit I’ll post some thoughts on the trees and other stuff.

In the meantime, random gif…

nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice set up! Jelly.

Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice bro!

I got a OB-Z 40 on route! Hoping it'll be here either Fri or Mon. Can't wait.

Also JUST picked up some of those Urethane revolvers, I'm liking em a lot (although I only have 320 pounds) Agree with the "perfect fit" on the Ivanko barbell. I got them used off CL, otherwise would of gone with the cast iron, but I do prefer the black color of the Urethanes, plus I noticed they're more comfortable to use with the dip belt. So overall very pleased.

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I already had dinner, but your set up makes me drool. Haha. Jealous.

I wish it was possible to change Thread titles... Oh well.

The journey to these plates took a long a twisting road. Starting with plain black Craigslist Sports Authority plates, to plain grey CAP plates, to 1300lb of Olympia Barbell plates, to surprisingly decent TSA grip plates of which I amassed about 2400lbs worth, to Cemco plates (Awesome by the way), to Super sweet GPI oval grip plates, to the couple of old beat up Ivanko ROEZH 45s that were ushered out to make room. Constantly scoring and flipping to the point that the price for new ROEZH plates was somewhat justified.

I wish I had more pics of the older plates, but I guess pics of the new ones in action will have to suffice...

I would like to encourage all members of the Ivanko clan to support our Lightbulb hating brother in his quest to defeat the evil forces of CAP weight plates and inspire him as he has inspired us with his amazing physical transformation. If anyone deserves nice plates, its our friend who can outlift 99% of us...

I'd like to take the time to discuss some other stuff folks have noticed.

Yes, my workout space is tiny.

Why so many 45s? Because they are awesome and because I have a leg press.

Is that a Concept 2? Yes. And I row in my rack, I just move the bench out. Laugh all you want...

The plates do make me stronger because they motivate me to workout and workout harder...

The Body Solid trees are ridiculously good looking. I liked the BS WT46 better than the GOWT due to the chrome weight pegs, although they are barely visible now. Unfortunately, they are not perfect. The weight pegs are hollow chrome tubes that are slid into the upright and secured with only one bolt. A couple of bolt holes weren't drilled as perfectly as the others and this leads to some wobbling of a couple of the weight pegs when adding or removing plates. Nothing drastic that would cause the plates to fall off, just not as sturdy as it looks. It may just be my trees. But I do absolutely love the rubber cap ends on the pegs. Makes loading and unloading smooth and protects the plates. I would definitely buy again. I got 2 shipped for $150 using that Modell's coupon for 40% off. I also like that they come with large rubber/foam washers that you slide onto the pegs first to absorb any impact from the first plate you load on the tree.

Incidently, I had thought about trying to connect the York FTS rack weight storage attachment to my Powertec but after consulting with Urbanlifter regarding certain parameters, decided that maybe the plates wouldn't fit perfectly and may interfere with certain movements, as I have to do all my work inside the rack. It can be done, but the plates need to be offset when storing if anyone is curious.

What's up with the Hampton bar love?

First of all, I scored that with some Cemco plates for super cheap. Second, it is a 6 foot bar that fits the rack, and as we all know, space comes at a premium for me. Thirdly, the bushing system is silky smooth. Better than any bar I own and it's not even close. Fourth, I love the rubber sleeve ends. I have bumped my noodle plenty of times manuevering around my gym and any bit of added protection helps. It also make for seemless loading and unloading of plates. Very convenient and everyone should experience it. I could probably load the bar blindfolded... I know I sound like a shill, but that bar rules. Next purchase will be the 7 foot 1500lb bar. Or a trap bar. Or something else... lol

If there is anything else people want discussed that I forgot please feel free to PM or reply. Can't think if I'm forgetting something...

Apologies that I didn't respond sooner to the requests, but some things take time...

Politics aside...

AMERICA!!! FUKK YEAH!!!! COMING THROUGH TO SAVE THE M*THER****EN DAY NOW!!!
    Last edited by DrFeelgood127; 05-05-2011 at 08:42 PM.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    25s+ looks good, but the 10, 5, 2.5s are boring.

Body solid grip plates look cool even at 2.5.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beautiful setup DFG. I hadn't realized you've had such a crazy journey with the plates. You've certainly reached the top of the mountain now and can rest.

Right........

Jormone....LoL.....Bodysolid plates (or any other for that matter) look silly compared to these Ivankos.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    25s+ looks good, but the 10, 5, 2.5s are boring.

Body solid grip plates look cool even at 2.5.
    I do agree, they do look pretty dull in comparison to the 25/35/45s, BUT at least the Urethanes say Ivanko, my cast iron 10/5/2.5/1.25 Ivankos don't even have the name labeled on the plates!

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Beautiful setup DFG. I hadn't realized you've had such a crazy journey with the plates. You've certainly reached the top of the mountain now and can rest.
    But these are rubber, not urethane. Keep climbing.

Originally Posted by Giovanni24 View Post
    I do agree, they do look pretty dull in comparison to the 25/35/45s, BUT at least the Urethanes say Ivanko, my cast iron 10/5/2.5/1.25 Ivankos don't even have the name labeled on the plates!
    Ivanko needs to redesign their smaller plates. Even TKO rubber grip plates have grips down to the 2.5s. Disappointing Ivanko..

Or, men need to stop thinking about design and name brands ...

(P.S. My other plates are Porsche ... )

Website says ROEZH = rubber, OUEZ = urethane.

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, great write-up, DFG, on all of your new toys!

What does your curl bar look like on the outermost bends? Any apparent scratches? Smooth or rough scratches? Also, if you own a pair of spring collars, do they fit snug on both of the curl bar's sleeves?

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even TKO rubber grip plates have grips down to the 2.5s. Disappointing Ivanko..

Indeed, because 2.5's are really difficult to get a handle on without grip slots...

Seems to me that design is pretty damn important when it comes to weight training equipment (less so when it comes to choosing plates of course). Did you mean aesthetics?

Edit: Oh, and grats OP! Beautiful setup!

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But these are rubber, not urethane. Keep climbing.

Ivanko needs to redesign their smaller plates. Even TKO rubber grip plates have grips down to the 2.5s. Disappointing Ivanko..

(P.S. My other plates are Porsche ... )

There's no point to having grips on anything less than 25 unless you like paying more money for no reason. Ivankos are expensive enough.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50) grkmec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a small pallet of OUEZ's sitting in my garage. I can't wait to crack it open.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beautiful.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Beautiful.

/thread. Discussion over.

The guy who I believe actually has REAL porn pics of his old school York plates has chimed in and said these Ivanko plates are "beautiful".

There's nothing more that anyone can add, imho.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Oops, my mistake for saying urethane. Mine are the ROEZHs also, you'd figure I'd know.... Looks and feels the same to me!

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Manzooka View Post
    Indeed, because 2.5's are really difficult to get a handle on without grip slots...
    I have the TKO grip plates and I do like the grip slots on all the weights. Makes it easier to carry multiple and load them up onto/off bars and plate trees.

Originally Posted by justinluck View Post
    Wow, great write-up, DFG, on all of your new toys!

What does your curl bar look like on the outermost bends? Any apparent scratches? Smooth or rough scratches? Also, if you own a pair of spring collars, do they fit snug on both of the curl bar's sleeves?

Thanks Justin. About the curl bar, like I said, it came pretty much flawless. No scratches of any kind, shape or form anywhere. I had to search for some spring clips but i dig manage to find some nice looking CAP ones, like yours with the black sleeves, and they fit fine on both ends of the bar. I never use spring clips, one because they don't do much in terms of keeping a plate on a tilted bar, and two because I have quicker Muscle Clamps and now the Compression Collars. Wish I could be of more help with your particular dilemna.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Beautiful.
    Thanks, Mr. York.

Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    I have the TKO grip plates and I do like the grip slots on all the weights. Makes it easier to carry multiple and load them up onto/off bars and plate trees.
    I'd really like to see pics of your gym. I really like the TKO plates. How do you find the smaller diameter 45s? Do they affect any of your lifts, ie. deadlifts and stuff.

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey DrFeelGood, have you tried wiping that silky film from your plates? Unfortunately I order the red version of your plates and that film hasn't been exactly a good thing for me. I order 8 new plates and 6 used from Ivanko and the used one didn't have any film of course but they are red. The 8 new ones with the film on them are like a bright orange almost pinkish color. I love the weights but I'm really disappointed in the color on them not all being red especially with the amount I payed. I actually was looking for a new power rack to match the red plates but after this I scratched that idea.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drfeelgood127 View Post
    thanks, mr. York.
    lol

FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please rub that crap off of the plates. They will be fine.

I LOVE that tree full of coated revolvers.
    "I am only one man, but I am a strong man."
    -FGR 2010.

You don't want the following day's local newspaper headline to be "Dumbass dies on an AirDyne".
    -weisgarb 2013

"Word of warning to whom it may concern: Picking up a 226lb atlas stone and putting it in your car's trunk is easy compared to getting it out of said trunk."
    -Xephonics, 2010

MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMiyagi9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome setup and very nice equipment. Must have been wonderful seeing that truck arriving with that big pallet full of plates!
    █♣█

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had them for 3 months now. I was told by Ivan from ivanko that there's nothing I can do about the color.
    Long live Slim

dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dEAthdEAlEr69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you fit a stack of 45s and 35s on the same side of your bodysolid tree? Or do the 45s only 'fit' with the 25s?

Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bryan88MA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love the setup. I'd like to replace my small denoms with rubos but will have to wait.

Can you tell me exactly what model Hampton 6 foot bar you have? What are its exact dimensions?
    I'm only ecto on the outside