Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000)

AI Sports Nutrition Raspberry Ketones Log

First off I would like to thank (username) JohnSmeton from AI Sports Nutrition for hooking me up with this opportunity. I saw the post in the company promotion section and posted about wanting to log the Raspberry Ketones and i was chosen.

Got my package a earlier this week, but still didnt have power and internet was down so i couldnt start right away, and was expecting to just get a bottle of the Raspberry Ketones but to my surprise when I opened the package these was more goodies inside:

AI Sports Nutrition T-Shirt
    Bottle of Raspberry Ketones (120 ct)
    Sample of Maniac, pre-work out (fruit punch)
    2 Samples Recover Pro (Lemon and Red Raspberry)
    Sample 3Z (sleep aid)
    Sample HGH Pro
    Sample Perform (not sure if ill get a chance to use this one sadly)
    (Pic Attached)

I saw the post for the log and have been curious and skeptical about the whole Raspberry Ketone craze that has been going on the past 3-4 months or so. So like most things I wanted to try it out for myself to see if it was just another weightloss "scheme" or if it was a legit supplement. I know that there are no magic pills out there that get drop fat from your body, working out and proper diet do that. But I also know that supplements are out there to aid you in your progress and help you push over plateaus.

This whole craze or "fad" really took off cause Dr. Oz was promoting it on his show. So it seemed that the main target audience was middle aged women, thats mostly who watches his show or at lease seems that way. So thats where the skepticism kicked in cause where ever he says to buy people run out and buy it, such as green coffee bean extract as well.

Probably the one major selling point of the product is that it is all natural, no synthetic ingredients. This is probably good for people that have certain medical conditions and cant take certain things that are present in synthetic fat burners/thermogenics.

Looking at the AI Sports Nutrition Raspberry Ketones I notice that one capsule contains 500mg as compared to other brands which usually range around 125mg to about 375mg. So right away I see that this product is much stronger than most other similar products. To me this is a good thing cause i seem to usually have a high tolerance to supplements so the strength of this product is a big PLUS.

There are 120 Capsules so the plan starting off is to take (2 capsules 1000mg total) twice a day: once in the morning and again in the late afternoon/evening (around 4-6pm depending on the day)
    Attached Images

FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 1 - (Thurs Nov,8) Started taking the RK this morning, took 1000mg (2 capsules) about 30 minutes before eating and to my surprise i became full without eating as as i normally do on days a workout. And i didnt become hungry before during or after working out with i usually do. So it did seem to as an appetite suppressant and i didnt feel some boost of energy.

It was the first day so I cant judge from one dosing, it could be a placebo effect or a mental thing to where i tell myself im not hungry because i had taken the RK.

Preworkout I used the sample packet of Maniac (Fruit Punch) I had received. Mixed it with about 10oz of water, mixability was fine, completely dissolved. As for taste it was alright, wasnt the best but definitely wasnt the worst by any means. Able to drink it fine, no problems. But the best part of it was the energy i got from it. About 15 minutes into my workout i felt it kick in and ended up having a real good workout.

Then around 5pm i took a send dose of RK 1000mg (2 capsules) and found myself eating less and becoming full quicker. carried me though most of the night, had a snack later on and a shake then went to bed.

So for the first day it seemed to work well. But it was one day and ill have to see how long it is effect for. Have to see if the effectiveness wears off in the coming weeks or if it just a mental thing and its working cause i want it to work.

Note: i am not eating less purposely just cause im taking the RK. If i am hungry i will eat and if i dont feel like eating i wont. Im not eating less because im supposed to, i will if the product is effective and makes me want to eat less

(Sat Nov,10) Again today took 2 capsules (1000mg total) twice a day, once in the morning and in the late afternoon.

One thing im starting to notice is that when taking the dose in the morning it kinda gives me a wake up call. Its not a huge surge of energy but it gets me going alittle faster in the morning. Alot of days i work 2-3 in the afternoon until late night, so i need to workout before hand. I notice that alot of days like that i dont feel like even working out cause im still tired when i wake up.

But i have noticed that i wake up alittle faster and more alert in the morning and feel like working out since taking the RK. It still may be a placebo effect working on me but whatever it is there does seem to be an effect which is a good sign.

So far so good, hopefully the effects keeps working on me

(Tues Nov, 13) Like everyday so far took 2 capsules (1000mg total) twice a day, once in the morning and in the late afternoon.

But today i worked a morning shift and was a workout day also. Usually I hate working out after a day of work but you just gotta do it. Im usually tired and just wana relax, low energy. So i took my second dose of RK today around 4:30 pm which was about an hour before I started to work out. To my surprise it gave me energy again and I actually felt like working out and had a really good workout.

So far whether its in the morning or evening the RK are giving me an energy boost and making me want to workout and get moving faster. Seems to be working so far, it tried it for working out in the morning and evening and it made me feel good and energized regardless of when I took it. at this point it feels to be a solid supplement providing energy. Pleased overall so far

(Friday Nov, 16) Quick update today, i used the sample pack of Recovery Pro (red raspberry) today while working out. Thats when i usually drink BCAA's. I mixed it with about 12oz of water. Taste was fine alittle weak, but definitely not bad. If i had mixed it with alittle less water may have tasted stronger but i didnt and it was fine. Mixability was fine also, had alittle film on the top after shaking but most BCAA powders to that so it was normal. It seemed like it gave me energy, i was able to do a couple more reps and sets today. Def liked the Recovery Pro

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been taking raspberry ketones a couple months, i cycle on and off of them and like them ; taking two per day

I have gone up to four per day and did not notice an addition effect on myself

what is your diet like? are you counting calories? protein carbs fat in a day?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice man. Im in on this

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Been taking raspberry ketones a couple months, i cycle on and off of them and like them ; taking two per day

I have gone up to four per day and did not notice an addition effect on myself

what is your diet like? are you counting calories? protein carbs fat in a day?
    I usually have a high tolerance to supplements/stims so I started off with (2) twice a day, which seems to be working as so. I have a feeling if I took (1) twice a day or (2) once a day that it basically would have no effect on me.
    The bottle says take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day. I may up it to (2) three times a day just to do a comparison to see if there is any benefit to 3000mg day rather than 2000gm.

My diet consists mainly of egg whites, chicken breasts, lean beef, fish, shakes, meal replacement bars. I try and keep most of my carb consumption in the morning and pre workout so I can use them as fuel and eat less later on in the day.

I am still fairly new to this lifestyle, i used to be really fat and changed my life around. As i read and talk to people and learn more about nutrition I adjust my diet little by little. Im always open to suggestions, comments, constructive criticism to make my nutrition and workout plan better.

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this one
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In! Raspberry Ketones are a good addition to a fat loss life style.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

the past few days ive started taking (2) capsules three times a day to see if there was any advantage or extra benefit to doing so.

(Wed Nov, 21) Today I noticed a benefit to taking 3 dosages are day. I worked a 12 hour shift today and sometimes its slow so i will find myself eating alittle more or snacking, not necessarily on bad food just eating more than I usually would. So i found a benefit taking another dose in the afternoon which kept me from snacking and eating extra than I normally would have.

I took (2) capsules at around 9am, then again at 2pm and the last dose at 6pm. So I found for that taking the extra dose helped me eat less in the afternoon when Id normally eat a bigger meal. Also taking the last dose alittle later keeps my hunger under control for the rest of the night so i dont binge eat at night cause im so hungry.

So im seeing that taking the maximum dosage seems to be benefiting me. I am eating less, without feeling hungry. I get full and satisfied sooner.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I do plan on taking the RK. Ill see how good it works for me with so much food and temptation around. I know i will eat but hopefully i wont way overdue it and feel sick and gross afterwards

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FatGuyMind View Post
    the past few days ive started taking (2) capsules three times a day to see if there was any advantage or extra benefit to doing so.

(Wed Nov, 21) Today I noticed a benefit to taking 3 dosages are day. I worked a 12 hour shift today and sometimes its slow so i will find myself eating alittle more or snacking, not necessarily on bad food just eating more than I usually would. So i found a benefit taking another dose in the afternoon which kept me from snacking and eating extra than I normally would have.

I took (2) capsules at around 9am, then again at 2pm and the last dose at 6pm. So I found for that taking the extra dose helped me eat less in the afternoon when Id normally eat a bigger meal. Also taking the last dose alittle later keeps my hunger under control for the rest of the night so i dont binge eat at night cause im so hungry.

So im seeing that taking the maximum dosage seems to be benefiting me. I am eating less, without feeling hungry. I get full and satisfied sooner.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I do plan on taking the RK. Ill see how good it works for me with so much food and temptation around. I know i will eat but hopefully i wont way overdue it and feel sick and gross afterwards
    three times working better than two ? if so nice

I was stacking raspberry ketones with african mango both times when i did that experiment.

what is your lifting routine and do you do any cardio?

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol how was your thanksgiving??

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    hope you had a great turkey day
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

three times working better than two ? if so nice

I was stacking raspberry ketones with african mango both times when i did that experiment.

what is your lifting routine and do you do any cardio?
    So far 3 times a day does seem to be working out better for me, since its the only stim supplement im taking at the moment. If i was stacking it with other supplements suck as afrian mango, green coffee bean extract or some synthetic fat burner i may be able to take a lower dosage since i would have other things working for me instead of the RK solo.

at the moment i lift 4-5 days a week, depending on my work schedule. Currently i am doing a three day split: chest/tris, shoulders/traps, back biceps. And i try to do legs 2 nights a week. i dont do legs heavy due to knee and foot problems, so i do lighter weight and more reps for toning and an added cardio aspect to the workout.

as for cardio i usually get on a bike either stationary or an actual bike 30-60 minutes as many days as i can fit in with my crazy schedule right now.

But so far i can feel a difference from starting to use the RK i have more energy and i can start to see a difference in my midsection which is awesome to me.

So far so good, im really liking the RK

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    It was awesome, we go to grandma's every year,the whole family, watch football and eat delicious food all day. I still did take the RK and surprisingly i didnt eat as crazy as i thought i would. it was thanksgiving so of course i indulged a bit but wasnt too bad.

I actually ate pretty normal and i thought i would go nuts like every year lol. Also i was saving thanksgiving for my cheat day especially since i havent had one in a long time.

It was awesome, we go to grandma's every year,the whole family, watch football and eat delicious food all day. I still did take the RK and surprisingly i didnt eat as crazy as i thought i would. it was thanksgiving so of course i indulged a bit but wasnt too bad.

I actually ate pretty normal and i thought i would go nuts like every year lol. Also i was saving thanksgiving for my cheat day especially since i havent had one in a long time.
    good planning! Its hard to not over indulge at those parties
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    good planning! Its hard to not over indulge at those parties
    We are Slovak and Polish so its just delicious food every where, theres that isnt good. So its hard not to eat everything in sight. And we have a really big family so there is just tonage of food. My next cheat day will be Christmas and hopefully i dont go to crazy

We are Slovak and Polish so its just delicious food every where, theres that isnt good. So its hard not to eat everything in sight. And we have a really big family so there is just tonage of food. My next cheat day will be Christmas and hopefully i dont go to crazy
    work hard until then!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Thats good to hear man!

work hard until then!
    Thats the plan, just like every day

(Mon Nov, 28) worked a 12 hour shift again and the 3 times a day doasge of 2 capsules really seems to help still. I dont get as hungry or as often and it provides me with sustained energy, not just a quick boost and then a crash after a short period of time.

I like how ive been able to eat less without ever feel hungry or that im starving myself. I am atil able to get in my high amounts of protein and able to stay away from snacking and empty calories I definitely dont need

(Mon Nov, 28) worked a 12 hour shift again and the 3 times a day doasge of 2 capsules really seems to help still. I dont get as hungry or as often and it provides me with sustained energy, not just a quick boost and then a crash after a short period of time.

I like how ive been able to eat less without ever feel hungry or that im starving myself. I am atil able to get in my high amounts of protein and able to stay away from snacking and empty calories I definitely dont need
    sounds like everything is on the up and up
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

good to hear. You are doing well with this log. I never noticed a stimulant effect, a warming sensation maybe. how about you Bill do you know if raspberry ketones are a stimulant? I thought they are nion stimulant?

do you know how many grams protein you are getting in?

what are some of your numbers on your heavier lifts? (just wondering since your a big guy)

Online coaching avilable

good to hear. You are doing well with this log. I never noticed a stimulant effect, a warming sensation maybe. how about you Bill do you know if raspberry ketones are a stimulant? I thought they are nion stimulant?

do you know how many grams protein you are getting in?

what are some of your numbers on your heavier lifts? (just wondering since your a big guy)
    Not necessarily a stimulant effect but i do get energy from them and doea curb appetite. No jitters, shakes, headaches ect that some people get from stimulants.

I usually get about 300-400g of protein a day. Mostly from chicken, egg whites, lean beef and shakes.

Right now im not maxing out but still doing fairly heavy and more reps

Bench - last set is 295lbs 6-8 reps
    Military Press - last set 175 8-10 reps
    One Arm Rows - last set 105lbs 10-12 reps
    Dumbbell Squats (do to knee problems) - 95-105lbs 12-15 reps
    Deadlifts (knee again) - 195-215lbs 10-15 reps
    With legs i like doing lower weight and more reps to strengthen and tone due to my knee problem

Reps are not written in stone, if i can squeeze out another rep or 2 or 3 i go for it

Not necessarily a stimulant effect but i do get energy from them and doea curb appetite. No jitters, shakes, headaches ect that some people get from stimulants.

I usually get about 300-400g of protein a day. Mostly from chicken, egg whites, lean beef and shakes.

Right now im not maxing out but still doing fairly heavy and more reps

Bench - last set is 295lbs 6-8 reps
    Military Press - last set 175 8-10 reps
    One Arm Rows - last set 105lbs 10-12 reps
    Dumbbell Squats (do to knee problems) - 95-105lbs 12-15 reps
    Deadlifts (knee again) - 195-215lbs 10-15 reps
    With legs i like doing lower weight and more reps to strengthen and tone due to my knee problem

Reps are not written in stone, if i can squeeze out another rep or 2 or 3 i go for it
    Good that you squeeze out those last couple if you have it in you... just because you hit 10 doesnt mean you have to stop
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

(Fri Nov, 30) I tried the 3Z Sample last night. Took it at 10:30, did have quick effects on me. I ended up getting tired about midnight and went to bed. I havent been sleeping real well lately so i figured i might as well try it already. I slept better than usual but i wouldt say it worked great for me. Woke up a few times during the night but did sleep a bit better than i have been. I was only a sample so i cant really judge it based on one night.

I normally use melitonin and works well for me. I noticed that it wasnt an ingredient in the 3Z but it may make a a good addition in the future for people that have a harder time sleeping. Its just a thought

(Fri Nov, 30) I tried the 3Z Sample last night. Took it at 10:30, did have quick effects on me. I ended up getting tired about midnight and went to bed. I havent been sleeping real well lately so i figured i might as well try it already. I slept better than usual but i wouldt say it worked great for me. Woke up a few times during the night but did sleep a bit better than i have been. I was only a sample so i cant really judge it based on one night.

I normally use melitonin and works well for me. I noticed that it wasnt an ingredient in the 3Z but it may make a a good addition in the future for people that have a harder time sleeping. Its just a thought
    Let me know what you think of the HGH Pro sample... maybe that will work better for sleeping for you
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Let me know what you think of the HGH Pro sample... maybe that will work better for sleeping for you
    Im guna try that tomorrow night. I have to get up early tomorrow so i dont wana use it just in case it actually works good and makes me not wana wake up when i have too lol

GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A bit late but SUBBD!!

I used raspberry ketones as part of a stack when I was in prep for my last powerlifting meet. Helping me make weight REAL easy.

Im gonna read through and catch up!
    May the Lord: make me strong to bear the burden of the weak, make my chest broad to embrace those who need love, give me the courage to face the demons which torment our souls, lift me up when in combat for I am bound to fall, make me Wise so that I shall not be decieved. And May the Lord keep my heart humble so I will always have room to grow.