Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Joeswat, im ready for bulking up now, here is my bulking stack that you suggested in the past, let me know if i have every thing in order and also what kind of training/exercises your suggesting for my goal, (lean muscle gains with strength).....

Infinitelabs Stack;
    Carno cre , creatine
    infinite mass protein
    cyclo bolan, test enhancer

did i leave any thing out?
    thanks,

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    Hi Joeswat, im ready for bulking up now, here is my bulking stack that you suggested in the past, let me know if i have every thing in order and also what kind of training/exercises your suggesting for my goal, (lean muscle gains with strength).....

Infinitelabs Stack;
    Carno cre , creatine
    infinite mass protein
    cyclo bolan, test enhancer

did i leave any thing out?
    thanks,
    Hi Miky, it looks good, the only thing that i would also add if it was my stack is; Carnitine mtx, to* help promote increased testosterone uptake, recovery and fat loss.* and Cyclo rem gh. it will enhance igf/gh factor
    http://www.infinitelabs.com/Carnitine_MTX.html

make sure that your regiment is designed for power/strength/mass building exercises, such as; power movements, compound movements, negative reps, pause/squeeze with low heavy reps, forced strict reps. and so on....
    here is an example of one of the mass/power builders
    *pause/squeeze with low heavy reps for mass/power( high reps when your trying to lean out and peak the muscle)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=teamsw;968693023]Hi Miky, it looks good, the only thing that i would also add if it was my stack is; Carnitine mtx, to* help promote increased testosterone uptake, recovery and fat loss.* and Cyclo rem gh. it will enhance igf/gh factor
    http://www.infinitelabs.com/Carnitine_MTX.html

make sure that your regiment is designed for power/strength/mass building exercises, such as; power movements, compound movements, negative reps, pause/squeeze with low heavy reps, forced strict reps. and so on....
    here is an example of one of the mass/power builders

*pause/squeeze with low heavy reps for mass/power( high reps when your trying to lean out and peak the muscle)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Joe,

I just read about Kai's leg workout. He has some awesome looking legs. Who do you think has the best legs of all time? Besides Cory Everson.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Joe,

I just read about Kai's leg workout. He has some awesome looking legs. Who do you think has the best legs of all time? Besides Cory Everson.
    Hi, there is several guys that had or have great legs beside Kai, look back at Tom Platz legs for example, Lee Priest, Ronnie and so on....

here are some of my favorites to mention a few
    tom

branch before the knee surgery

frank

lee

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 10-24-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow!!, those are not legs, they are tree trunks..lol
    what about the ladies, who do you think has the best feminine legs in female bodybuilding....

on that note Joe, i need some ideas on how i can develop good hamstring and butt...

this is an area that i always have problem with...

sandy

nickgallina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Hey Mr. p! Schools keeping me pretty busy but I've still been keeping up with my workouts 5/6 times a week and my Infinite whey came in and using that twice a day.
    You keep me inspired to keep working and pushing and fighting towards my goals. I love it more and more each day. Hopefully this weekend I can get my updated pics up.
    And question: I think I've asked you before but what type of carbs do you usually have? I've been having oatmeal/brown rice/whole grain pasta. What about bread?

AND more importantly do you suggest carbs at night or can it be stored as fat?

UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKBrah13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey joe, I've been training for around 3 years and have really kicked it up a notch this last year, i recently cut to 75kg at around 10% bodyfat but began to feel extremely small, i've now been eating a 500 calorie surplus and am up to around 81-82kg but have put on a couple % bodyfat.
    when you started did you cut right down to the sort of 6-8% mark, and just eat clean and lift heavy or bulk
    British, drinking tea with little finger out (notsrs)

cheeky kunt

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by nickgallina View Post
    Hey Mr. p! Schools keeping me pretty busy but I've still been keeping up with my workouts 5/6 times a week and my Infinite whey came in and using that twice a day.
    You keep me inspired to keep working and pushing and fighting towards my goals. I love it more and more each day. Hopefully this weekend I can get my updated pics up.
    And question: I think I've asked you before but what type of carbs do you usually have? I've been having oatmeal/brown rice/whole grain pasta. What about bread?

AND more importantly do you suggest carbs at night or can it be stored as fat?
    Hi Nick, i try to stay away from bread if i need an insulin spike rush for Post workout meal and my choice are limited, then in this case i would use white bread(fast acting carbs)
    *use slow burning carbs(such as; oat meal, brown rice and so on) for Pre workout and fast acting carbs for Post workouts; waxy maze, rice cakes, white rice, white bread, water melon, any think with a high insulin spike....
    *No carbs before going to bed..if your not burning, your storing...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by sandyifbb2011 View Post
    wow!!, those are not legs, they are tree trunks..lol
    what about the ladies, who do you think has the best feminine legs in female bodybuilding....

on that note Joe, i need some ideas on how i can develop good hamstring and butt...

this is an area that i always have problem with...

sandy
    Hi Sandy, great leg development comes down to genetics and training legs by stimulating muscle fiber from all angles, shaping and building to perfection is the key, here is a video with some training tips on enhancing your problem areas..

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by UKBrah13 View Post
    hey joe, I've been training for around 3 years and have really kicked it up a notch this last year, i recently cut to 75kg at around 10% bodyfat but began to feel extremely small, i've now been eating a 500 calorie surplus and am up to around 81-82kg but have put on a couple % bodyfat.
    when you started did you cut right down to the sort of 6-8% mark, and just eat clean and lift heavy or bulk
    Hi, the first thing im going to suggest is to relay more on the *Mirror and your gym strength gains rather then your scale,(the scale can screw up your mind) if your looking to build some power and bulk/mass, its natural to gain a little % of fat, this is what i try to do, i keep my weight around 70% contest shape,this is my bulking stage, that usually means im about 20 pounds away from contest shape, with this % of conditioning i try to add more lean muscle, most Pro's stay with in this range also, it makes it easier to contest prep and its a lot healthier on your system...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face Protein/Fat/Carbs

Hey Joe, I was wondering if you can give me quick advice because out of everyone I know I feel you have the best knowledge on bodybuilding and nutrition and always value reading your postings. My cousin is 6'3" and 250lbs. He wants to stay at his size but work on muscle maturity and definition. I have a diet I want him to follow but just wondering your thought on the split he should do. What do you suggest he should take in grams of protein, fat and carbs a day? Hope all is well and I greatly appreciate your feedback and time!

Originally Posted by lorc47 View Post
    Hey Joe, I was wondering if you can give me quick advice because out of everyone I know I feel you have the best knowledge on bodybuilding and nutrition and always value reading your postings. My cousin is 6'3" and 250lbs. He wants to stay at his size but work on muscle maturity and definition. I have a diet I want him to follow but just wondering your thought on the split he should do. What do you suggest he should take in grams of protein, fat and carbs a day? Hope all is well and I greatly appreciate your feedback and time!
    Hi Lori, every goal needs its own regiment, training and nutrition/food intake, goes hand in hand with the specific goal that he has in mind, your cousin is going to have to take into consideration of his present conditioning, type of training designed for his specific goal in mind, how much cardio is he doing to achieve the definition and then apply the appropriate nutritional( protein/carbs intake), in order to maximize his results, this will need to be looked at first, example; lets just say that his training/cardio is designed to his specific goal, at that height( again depending on his present condition), he should start off with at least 300 grams a day of protein and 250 of carbs, most of the carbs to be used for pre and post work out,( for intense training, around 60grams for pre and post for now to see how the body responds first)......the rest of the carbs to be used way before night time, let the body adjust to those numbers and then add protein and subtract carbs accordingly to his specific goal.....its basically like the old saying, what you put into to it is whats going to come out of it....if your cousin need a specific regiment(training/dieting/nutrition) for his specific goal, im going to need some more info; example, photo of his present condition, the number amount of carbs/protein/fats intake per day, the type of training regiment/cardio that he is involved in(how much cardio per dat and per week), with this info i will be able to direct him with the amount of cardio, food, and nutrition that he will need to reach for his goal....
    im here when you need, and thank you for your compliment...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

******JUGGERNAUTS************* INFINITE CONTEST*********
    show off your art skill;
    Infinite Labs 2nd Annual Juggerlantern Contest! Use your Juggernaut for more than a spectacular pre-workout! Follow the link for all contest details for our 2nd Annual Juggerlantern Contest hosted on bodybuilding.com.
    The deadline to enter is October 30th! Hurry to enter in today!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148938573

www.infinitelabs.com

lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100) lorc47 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank you so much for your help. I am going to set him up with a meal plan consisting of around 325g protein, 225g carbs and 65g fat and see how his body reacts. 6 meals a day and carb intake stop after his post workout meal which is around 6:00pm. He is doing heaving training and 45 min of cardio at least per day. I will get a before pic and keep u posted!! Thank u once again!!!!

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi Lori, every goal needs its own regiment, training and nutrition/food intake, goes hand in hand with the specific goal that he has in mind, your cousin is going to have to take into consideration of his present conditioning, type of training designed for his specific goal in mind, how much cardio is he doing to achieve the definition and then apply the appropriate nutritional( protein/carbs intake), in order to maximize his results, this will need to be looked at first, example; lets just say that his training/cardio is designed to his specific goal, at that height( again depending on his present condition), he should start off with at least 300 grams a day of protein and 250 of carbs, most of the carbs to be used for pre and post work out,( for intense training, around 60grams for pre and post for now to see how the body responds first)......the rest of the carbs to be used way before night time, let the body adjust to those numbers and then add protein and subtract carbs accordingly to his specific goal.....its basically like the old saying, what you put into to it is whats going to come out of it....if your cousin need a specific regiment(training/dieting/nutrition) for his specific goal, im going to need some more info; example, photo of his present condition, the number amount of carbs/protein/fats intake per day, the type of training regiment/cardio that he is involved in(how much cardio per dat and per week), with this info i will be able to direct him with the amount of cardio, food, and nutrition that he will need to reach for his goal....
    im here when you need, and thank you for your compliment...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

Originally Posted by lorc47 View Post
    Thank you so much for your help. I am going to set him up with a meal plan consisting of around 325g protein, 225g carbs and 65g fat and see how his body reacts. 6 meals a day and carb intake stop after his post workout meal which is around 6:00pm. He is doing heaving training and 45 min of cardio at least per day. I will get a before pic and keep u posted!! Thank u once again!!!!
    A photo of the front and back under will be enough for me to see where he is at....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi, there is several guys that had or have great legs beside Kai, look back at Tom Platz legs for example, Lee Priest, Ronnie and so on....

here are some of my favorites to mention a few
    tom

branch before the knee surgery

frank

lee

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Frank is a beast. I'm well aware of Lee and Tom, although I'm not really fond of Tom's shape. They are huge and he explimifies flexibility (most don't know that, which disproves being 'muscle bound').
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Joe! Have you ever delved into powerlifting? If so how much time did you spend on it and did you compete in that as well?
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Joe how you doing? Well I'm only 26 days out from my first show and I'm a little concern with my conditioning. My weight is at 145lbs and I'm trying to get down to 135lbs to compete. I don't know what my bodyfat % is yet, I'm getting that checked out on thursday or friday, but I think its still at 10%. I'm starting to cycle my carbs now with 80-90g on my low days and keeping 150g on my high day. My protein intake is at 200g still and my fats are coming from my protein sources. I was wondering if I should go lower on my carbs or still add some? Should I reduce my calorie intake as well? My carb cycle are three low days and then one high day, repeat.
    Christopher Torrelli

Halloween at Joe Palumbo's house

Available as a rep

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wishing you the best Joe, as I know times right now are hard with the devastation of the hurricane.
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Joe,

You and your family are in my thoughts! I hope you were not hit too hard by the storm. My family suffered minor issues with flooding. Sorry to hear the Eastern USA had to be postponed. I am not able to make it up for the next date.

I've been enjoying my Infinite Delight Banana Whey protein and just came up with this recipe which I am sharing with your forum memebers. It's a sweet little cup of comfort food without the guilt. We all could use some of that right now!

Banana Flan:

1 Scoop Banana Whey Protein (I used Infinite Labs Whey Delight)
    1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
    2 packets of Stevia
    1 TB Chocolte PB2
    In a microwave safe mug or souffle dish, mix banana whey protein, egg whites and stevia packets. Microwave on high for 1-3 minutes (depending on power). Mixture will puff up when done (you may need to stir it every minute or so.) In a seperate dish mix Chocolate PB2 with a little water to create a paste. Top banana flan with PB2 mixture and ENJOY!!!

-- Infinite Labs Elite Athlete --

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

http://infinitelabsstore.com/

Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Follow me on ********: www.********.com/angelica4fitness

sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Angelica im one of joe's fans, great recipe, i cant wait to try it, i also wish that Joe and his family are ok hope for fast recovery, we miss you here and on face book Joeswat,
    Love Sandy

ps not related to sandy the storm.

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sandyifbb2011 View Post
    Hi Angelica im one of joe's fans, great recipe, i cant wait to try it, i also wish that Joe and his family are ok hope for fast recovery, we miss you here and on face book Joeswat,
    Love Sandy

ps not related to sandy the storm.
    lol, that is funny Sandy

the last time i saw Joe was just before sandy the storm, he was helping out jay cutler at his show, JOESWAT!! hope things are ok with you and your family, come back safe here soon...

Knowing Joe, he's working 14 hour days out helping and keeping the peace. Which is harder then most can imagine since people are getting pretty upset about the lack of power and lack of presidential support. I think the marathon being canceled helped some of the anger.
    Available as a rep

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Mr. Palumbo! Here is the information you requested. I am 5' 7" and currently 160lbs. I would like to see how I would look at a muscular 175lbs. Training is 2 on-1off, 2 on-2 off with 2 cardio sessions of 20 minutes of HIIT. Nutritionally, I'm averaging 3,000 calories and my micros are set at 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat. I'm taking in 386 grams of carbs, 69 grams of fat and 232 grams of protein per day. I've only been on this particular plan for 3 weeks and a fellow Infinite Labs rep suggested that I ask you for a little help with supplements and anything else you may impart upon me. Another thing about my training, I'm following a powerbuilding program because I'm trying to add strength as well. A strong bodybuilder is pretty much a bigger bodybuilder.

I think that's all the information you asked for. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me. Thank you in advance.

JUGGERNAUT XMANMIKE
    It's on you! Always has been!

Registered User AlexanderJordan's Avatar
    AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexanderJordan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi, try dropping your fats more, only use carbs before and after training( no more then 150 grams), increase cardio up to an hour 6 days a week for now,( if you have access to thread mill, use that instead of biking) get back to me in 3 weeks to reevaluate and check on your progress....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Update

Weight: 207.8
    Lost inches in hip/waist.thigh/bicep area

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Hey Joe! Have you ever delved into powerlifting? If so how much time did you spend on it and did you compete in that as well?
    Hi John, in my earlier years i did more of power lifting training i competed in a few small local power lifting events, i use to dedicate at least 3 months of power lifting routines for the year, but now its more of a mixture of all types of training geared to stimulate muscle fibers including power lifting movements....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Wishing you the best Joe, as I know times right now are hard with the devastation of the hurricane.
    thank you Hope
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by ctorrelli View Post
    Hey Joe how you doing? Well I'm only 26 days out from my first show and I'm a little concern with my conditioning. My weight is at 145lbs and I'm trying to get down to 135lbs to compete. I don't know what my bodyfat % is yet, I'm getting that checked out on thursday or friday, but I think its still at 10%. I'm starting to cycle my carbs now with 80-90g on my low days and keeping 150g on my high day. My protein intake is at 200g still and my fats are coming from my protein sources. I was wondering if I should go lower on my carbs or still add some? Should I reduce my calorie intake as well? My carb cycle are three low days and then one high day, repeat.
    Hi, Sorry for the delay, keep the protein the same, i need to know how much cardio your doing per day still and how many times a week, if your going to use the carb cycling method, make sure that your using all your cabs for pre and post training.....also start tanning and i hope that you have been practicing posing every other day....get back to me soon as you can...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast