Closed Thread
Page 216 of 321 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,480 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    [youtube]hfrtoEq5TX8[youtube]
    Strong lifts Big Bird!

Jelly of unusually big ass asian calves. Lucky bastard.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Hey do any of you guys have Instagram.

If so hit me up on that - would be nice to follow you guys and see progress..

IG - taeisbeast
    Cool man I'll start one for me. I like that social media form.

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post
    I'm past post #50 and can put photos nowwww
    No you guys haven't scared me off just yet. Just been super busy.

I keep hearing about this blizzard thing, so I'm running off to Brazil this week I have a fitness photoshoot scheduled there just to keep me motivated at the gym sigh.

Here's an iPhone snapshot from a themed shoot couple days back - one of the things that kept me busy. Other activities include zombie hunting.
    On a sidenote, Walking Dead is on tonight!
    Saw the episode last night, need to cut the crap out about Woodbury. I'm getting tired of that town and the governor.
    Too much drama not enough zombie invasions.

Also Merle's gonna Merle.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Morning asian boys and girls!

Im bored sitting here at the car dealer. Got some maintenance to do and car went into limp mode and showed engine light Sat night when I was driving. It was still like that yesterday, but wouldn't you know it....driving to the dealer this morning engine light is gone and car feels fine again. But going to have them look at it anyway and get oil change, etc done.

Ill try to hit either back or legs again after this.
    I hope you're not getting a bad transmission My old AMG Benzo started doing that and I had to fork out close to $4K out of pocket to rebuild the tranny. Yeah not fun.

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Hayy ya'll!

Happy New Year! I just got back from binge eating in new orleans n crying at the superbowl. Du ma sf. Let me down. At least I get to leave with a signed cap by some of the players.

Time to get back at it. Morning cardio before work. Hope you guys all got fat red envelopes. Haha
    Nice but who you? Sorry don't remember you.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've given up hope of meeting a good woman around here. They're like bigfoot...people keep saying they're out there, but I haven't come across one, at least not in a long time now.
    Stop loafting then.

Attached Images

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^LMAO

Nykwan do it. I'm sure lots of Photoshopping jobs available up in Toronto
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just dropping by to wish you brahs and brahlettes a Happy New Year!

新年快樂
    Chúc mừng Năm mới

Hayy ya'll!

Happy New Year! I just got back from binge eating in new orleans n crying at the superbowl. Du ma sf. Let me down. At least I get to leave with a signed cap by some of the players.

Time to get back at it. Morning cardio before work. Hope you guys all got fat red envelopes. Haha
    Nice, how come no pics from the game?

Originally Posted by k10leung View Post
    Stop loafting then.

LOL, K10, you fit in just fine already!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've given up hope of meeting a good woman around here. They're like bigfoot...people keep saying they're out there, but I haven't come across one, at least not in a long time now.
    got with current gf completely randomly. were both just at a mutual friends party and started talking with no real intention of cheek clapping or wifing up but ended up just happening, great wifey material who makes me happy. feelsgoodman

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Saw the episode last night, need to cut the crap out about Woodbury. I'm getting tired of that town and the governor.
    huge walking dead fun, follow the show/comics. thing about the show is its about surviving in the zombie apocalypse hence theres a fck ton of drama. also the big premise behind this season is that its other people and not zombies that are the bigger threat. great show but its not for people who are just looking for zombie action

Hayy ya'll!

being a patriots fan i was rooting for SF by default since i just wanted ravens to lose but oh well -_-

lifting again after back injury? good job dave woman

morning brahs! hope everyone had a good new years and didn't ruin your workout goals of 2013 too bad, i know i binge ate a little too much

as expected my commute which is normally ~40 minutes took 2 hours today cause of the storm, at least i got to take a good nap on the bus
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ahahah

------

NSFW - boob attachment

didn't go TOO big. I'm like a DD
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    got with current gf completely randomly. were both just at a mutual friends party and started talking with no real intention of cheek clapping or wifing up but ended up just happening, great wifey material who makes me happy. feelsgoodman

huge walking dead fun, follow the show/comics. thing about the show is its about surviving in the zombie apocalypse hence theres a fck ton of drama. also the big premise behind this season is that its other people and not zombies that are the bigger threat. great show but its not for people who are just looking for zombie action
    INB4 wedding bells for you.
    Awaiting bachelor party invite :}

I agree too much drama this season, I didn't mind it when they were in the farm but the governor character is such a douche that I can no longer stand him seeing in the show. I rather have Shane than him. Wish Glenn would cap the Governor in the finale
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    ahahah

------

NSFW - boob attachment

Still too much clothes on...

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post

Also Merle's gonna Merle.

I hope you're not getting a bad transmission My old AMG Benzo started doing that and I had to fork out close to $4K out of pocket to rebuild the tranny. Yeah not fun.
    I watched it too. Agreed...not enough zombies.
    It wasn't tranny. They're not sure cause it was electronic and the problem is gone. But codes said it had to do with the throttle position pot so they had the throttle cleaned out or something.

Stop loafting then.

So I'll need to look for a work up there and then move on in ...or am I just getting a drawer?

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    I've pretty much met all the mutual friends by now. At this age, there's not many singles left, and the ones that are, are still single for a reason. Not really interested in any of them.
    But I do think I've actually gotten pickier than ever now too, just cause of divorce and I kinda know what I don't want now after that. And I'm not really interested in the smash and dashes anymore and only really want something meaningful now. But so far, havent really met anyone that fits my criteria in long while. It doesn't help that I'm out in the suburbs where its pretty much all white, and I'm into asians either. Inb4 I turn into a Misc FA.
    Last edited by nykwan; 02-11-2013 at 09:07 AM.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    challenge accepted.

IG - taeisbeast
    cool/.

Hayy ya'll!

Stop loafting then.
    ahahah

------

NSFW - boob attachment

oh hai ladies.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hayy ya'll!

Oh hai. I couldn't watch ESPN for a week

Stop loafting then.

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5384663&d=1360596997[img]
    LOL nice

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Still too much clothes on...

x2

Love that the ladies are posting more

Finally got my W-2 from the company. Gonna do my taxes early this year because I should be getting a refund. Normally I'm an April 14th-er

Morning red cannons, be des, asians n jucing, baklas!!!
    ## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's workout together. We can do stuff like at 23sec into this vid.

[youtube]B0oVeDXzpdo[youtube]
    Is crazy how that guy can move with those pull up bar. (no homo)

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    @Evo, nice pics ... That chick in red is Vietnamese, correct?

Shoveling snow, not even once

j/k hope your back gets better bro!

Post your kipping pullup video brah

Good to see you haven't been put off by these cats

Nice stylized shot, but need moar pics

Happy New Year yellows!
    Yes sir. She is Viet. She looks hotter now that she no longer has those chubby cheeks. lol

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post
    Lol hopefully I have more photos later this week. Hmm I was sent a quick collage from candid shots, non photoshopped...the good, the ugly and the super ugly D:

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/179779_599410744710_1678460688_n.jpg[img]

I'm going to comic con in summer!! Gonna do my first non-halloween dressup there so excited!!!
    FYI I'm kind of obsessed with zombies, I heard the walking dead comics are even better!
    So where are the good and the ugly ones? All I see are the super........

:}

[youtube]hfrtoEq5TX8[youtube]
    Strong banh bao is strong.

IG - taeisbeast
    No video, no care.

Hayy ya'll!

Pic of your signed undie

Stop loafting then.

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5384663&d=1360596997[img]
    LOL

Just dropping by to wish you brahs and brahlettes a Happy New Year!

新年快樂
    Chúc mừng Năm mới

[img]http://teachers.saschina.org/arekate/files/2012/01/chinese_new_year.gif[img]

[img]http://zonehdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Snake-Chinese-New-Year-2013-HD-Wallpaper-1080x675.jpg[img]

Nice, how come no pics from the game?

LOL, K10, you fit in just fine already!
    Du ma if you going to repost, at least do it right.

ahahah

------

NSFW - boob attachment

That looks like a perfect size meimei. (srs) Good to see is not overly huge.

I watched it too. Agreed...not enough zombies.
    It wasn't tranny. They're not sure cause it was electronic and the problem is gone. But codes said it had to do with the throttle position pot so they had the throttle cleaned out or something.

So I'll need to look for a work up there and then move on in ...or am I just getting a drawer?

I've pretty much met all the mutual friends by now. At this age, there's not many singles left, and the ones that are, are still single for a reason. Not really interested in any of them.
    But I do think I've actually gotten pickier than ever now too, just cause of divorce and I kinda know what I don't want now after that. And I'm not really interested in the smash and dashes anymore and only really want something meaningful now. But so far, havent really met anyone that fits my criteria in long while. It doesn't help that I'm out in the suburbs where its pretty much all white, and I'm into asians either. Inb4 I turn into a Misc FA.
    Plentyoffish.com.

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doing squats for second time this week. Im trying dat der squat 3x a week thing out. I cant walk right now.
    My vids

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doing squats for second time this week. Im trying dat der squat 3x a week thing out. I cant walk right now.
    Pic of squatting ass for Sand Castle Hosum now or it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Pic of squatting ass for Sand Castle Hosum now or it didn't happen.
    I'll put ass pics up once I get to 250lbs, or when I can start using my ass to crack walnuts.
    My vids

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    G'morning ladies n gents

Check the personals section in the Times/Tribune, it's the near the employment section. Oh wait...

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Morning everyone.
    sup

ahahah

------

No such thing.

Oh... and would grope!

lol

Originally Posted by boba_bulk View Post
    g'morning ladies n gents

check the personals section in the times/tribune, it's the near the employment section. Oh wait...:d
    lol
    My vids

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Lunar brahs
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Finally got my W-2 from the company. Gonna do my taxes early this year because I should be getting a refund. Normally I'm an April 14th-er

Morning red cannons, be des, asians n jucing, baklas!!!
    I'm getting a refund, but always wait until April to start doing it.

STFU and where is my red envelope?

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

Check the personals section in the Times/Tribune, it's the near the employment section. Oh wait...
    LOL

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Happy Lunar brahs
    Sup bro, dig yourself out of all that snow yet?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL

yup, now it's raining which means ice later tonight. This is the worst part, it's fun when snowing but then it all melts and creates mud and dirty streets.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

yup, now it's raining which means ice later tonight. This is the worst part, it's fun when snowing but then it all melts and creates mud and dirty streets.
    Sucks man, but luckily the power didn't go out on you.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    G'morning ladies n gents

sup

No such thing.

Oh... and would grope!

lol
    LOL

Happy Lunar brahs
    Thanks brah.

LOL

Still waiting for hong bao sand castle.

Did you hunt any turkey?

Did you hunt any turkey?
    Busy CNY was busy for me, but I think I came down with something. Puking last night and felt lethargic today.

Busy CNY was busy for me, but I think I came down with something. Puking last night and felt lethargic today.
    What did you do for CNY? Took the little ones out to Tet or see lion dance? Probably catch something from the crowd. Get well soon big Ho.

Sucks man, but luckily the power didn't go out on you.

even if it did I got my house wired for generator power

LOL

Thanks brah.

Still waiting for hong bao sand castle.

Did you hunt any turkey?
    No, those things were flying into my yard. I thought it was Pterodactyls (spelling)

that sucks man
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k10leung has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'll do you one better. How's about under the bed storage and hard to reach closet space?

Times a tickin'. I'm turning 25 soon and I'm reaching my asian prime. I also found 2 white hairs which is more than I've ever found my entire life and my eggs are shrivelling as we speak.

Pls respond.

even if it did I got my house wired for generator power

No, those things were flying into my yard. I thought it was Pterodactyls (spelling)

that sucks man
    - booby traps
    - unlimited protein source
    - ???
    - profit

Dew it.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ching chong
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL

Please hong bao me brah

Sucks big man. Did you eat tainted seafood or something?

I'll do you one better. How's about under the bed storage and hard to reach closet space?

Times a tickin'. I'm turning 25 soon and I'm reaching my asian prime. I also found 2 white hairs which is more than I've ever found my entire life and my eggs are shrivelling as we speak.

Pls respond.
    itsatarp.jpg
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    ching chong
    ling long

Please hong bao me brah

Sucks big man. Did you eat tainted seafood or something?

itsatarp.jpg
    Did you go to temple?

Closed Thread
Page 216 of 321 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast