drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

add 1 inch to your arms in 1 day and keep it

By pro mat duvall

The craziest arm workout I've ever done was when I was 18. I did a 12-
    hour arm routine. Can you believe I was in the gym for 12 hours
    straight?! At that time, I read a lot of bodybuilding magazines for tips
    on training. I found the 12-hour arm routine in one of them. It was a
    way to put one full inch onto each bicep in 12 hours. But it did work!
    Every half hour, I switched a body part and did supersets, drop sets,
    and forced reps. So, every half hour, I would train biceps or triceps.
    Every hour, I drank a protein shake to keep myself fueled and to get
    protein into the muscle. It was way intense, but it worked."
    --Mat Duvall, IFBB pro

It's painful. It's downright nasty. It's the infamous one-day arm-workout blitz. Here's how you can add up to a whole inch to your arms after just a single workout. "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Mat Duvall did it. Are you man enough to follow in his footsteps? If so, get ready for your hardest arm workout ever!

There probably isn't a bodybuilder on the planet, who hasn't looked at a guy with arms bigger than his own, and thought, "I want pipes like that. And I'll get them. It's just a matter of time."

Time indeed. Unless you're genetically blessed, it takes months--usually a few years--to make your biceps and triceps huge. You just don't grow overnight ... or do you?

It seems that short but brutally intense specialized workouts can definitely improve a lagging body part in a remarkably short time. In fact, big Mat Duvall tried such a program at the relatively young age of 18, and his testimonial from the previous page says it all. The one-day arm workout does indeed work! Now you can know the secret of the kind of super-intense program that built "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms." The following pages outline a step-by-step program similar to the one Mat used. It's designed for one purpose only--to add up to one inch onto your pipes! Be warned: This routine is not for the weak. But if you want to put your arm development months (or even years) ahead of schedule, here's how to do it.

Preparing for the Armed Assault

Before you attempt a program this difficult, there are several things you need to do if you're going to have the arm workout of your life:

* Take four days off prior to this workout. That's right. No physical activity that's any more strenuous than video-gaming or channel-surfing. You'll need the energy!

* Consume a high-calorie diet four days in advance. You should eat six to eight meals a day. In particular, your protein consumption should be no less than 1.5 grams per pound of your bodyweight per day. Make sure you're eating lots of egg whites, chicken breasts, extra-lean beef, and a high-quality whey protein supplement such as NITRO-TECH[TM]. You're also going to need high amounts of carbohydrates to fuel your muscles. Focus on whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, fruit, and specific supplements for this glycogen-loading phase. And now for the workout! (Refer to the chart on the following page).

The Recovery Phase

Congratulations are in order if you've survived this workout! You are now a member of an elite few who can brag about it! And now it's time to wait for the results to start happening. Measure your arms 24 hours after your last rep. Impressed? It can get better. The real test is now one of patience. You have to stay out of the gym for another four days. That means no cardio, no weight training, and no extracurricular activity. For these four days, you should resume the same type of diet and supplement program as the four days prior to the blitz. This will ensure that you get enough of the major nutrients needed for serious arm mass.

After it's all said and done, get the tape measure out again and prepare for the shock of your life. You might have added up to a full, fresh inch onto your arms!

If you would like to try the same supplements that IFBB pro Mat "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Duvall and other pro bodybuilders use. pick up CELL-TECH[TM] at GNC or your other local fine retailers. For more information, visit muscletech.com[TM]. All trademarks are owned by their trademark owners. [c] 2005 Iovate Copyright Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

RELATED ARTICLE: YOUR BIG ARM BLAST CHART

Finally, game day is here! The battle plan for the day's workout is very simple, yet it's difficult to stick to. It consists of 4 exercises broken into 2 supersets every half hour as follows:

Workout ONE (Superset)

1A: Barbell Curls 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Load a straight bar with a weight that you can do for 10 good reps. Curl for 8 reps only, using strict form.

1B: Triceps Pushdowns 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Pick a weight on pushdowns that you can do for 10 good reps, but only do 8, all with strict form. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting for only 30 seconds between each.)

Workout TWO (Superset)

2A: Seated Dumbell Curls 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Grab a set of dumbells you can curl for 12 good reps, but only do 10, using strict form.

2B: French Press (EZ-curl bar optional) 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Now do the same for triceps by loading up the bar with a weight you can lift for 12 reps, and push out 10. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting only 30 seconds between each.)

ARM-AGEDDON DAY

6 a.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH[TM] with 20 oz. of water.

6:30 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] with water.

7 a.m. Eat 2 whole eggs and 6 additional egg whites, plus 4 slices of whole wheat toast and jam.

7:30 a.m. Take pre-workout measurements, stretch out, and do two warm-up sets each of standing dumbell curls and triceps pushdowns.

8 a.m. Workout #1 (Barbell Curls/Triceps Pushdowns)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 8:30 a.m.).

8:30 a.m. Workout #2 (Seated Dumbell Curls/French Press)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 9 a.m.).

8:45 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

9 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

9:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

10 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

10:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

11 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

11:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

Noon Repeat workout #1.

12:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

12:45 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

1 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

1:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

2 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

2:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

3:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

4 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

4:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

4:45 p.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH with 20 oz. of water.

5:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

6:30 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

7:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

Before Bed: Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] in water with a banana blended in and start building muscle. (Refer back to "The Recovery Phase" on previous page.)

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged for posting this.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    failed thread.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha, wow, just when i thought ive seen the most rediculous post ever, some1 seems to find a way to top it. you cant fault this site for its consistency
    if i was a spartan they would of fuked me off the cliff as a newborn!
    i blame my parents for my ****ty genetics!!!!!!!

ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One big advertisement for cell and nitro tech...

rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by drewhill View Post

If you would like to try the same supplements that IFBB pro Mat "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Duvall and other pro bodybuilders use. pick up CELL-TECH[TM] at GNC or your other local fine retailers.
    Dat dere Cell-Tech must be teh secret to that huge gain!!

rofl!

drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewhill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just posted it to see if any1 ever tried this workout

Strainik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So.... Did anyone go out and actually buy cell and nitrotech after this????
    lol

Im sorry but this is a joke....
    and im not a fan of there products to begin with

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    No, I never tried this "workout". It's nothing more than an old Muskeltekk ad.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerminatorXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool This is a famous workout

This is an old technique that some people used. I did try it myself a few years ago.

You need to understand something though. When they say up to an inch, they don't literally mean "an inch" exactly. It could be 0.1". When I did it, I measured my arms the following day and I had an extra 0.5", which I was very pleased with. However, I few day later that 0.5" went down to 0.25", which I was able to maintain until this day. I don't think it's that bad. But I propbably won't do it again as it was torture, literally.

Recovery is essential... So give yourself enough time to recover before you hit the gym again.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

I remember reading this ad in a mag years back.

Musseltek--accept no substitutes, LOL.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500) Hedphelym is not very helpful. (-500)
    only works because you take dat dere cell tech.

jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50)

IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Really?

Where is the BCAA or Cretine? I can pull a half inch pump in an hour and a half with the right drop sets or cable curls, barbell curls, and skull crushers, with push downs in standard reverse sets and run the racks. Why do twelve hours?

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCladMoss View Post
    Where is the BCAA or Cretine? I can pull a half inch pump in an hour and a half with the right drop sets or cable curls, barbell curls, and skull crushers, with push downs in standard reverse sets and run the racks. Why do twelve hours?
    I saw rich piana do this. Lifting is my passion not my job I can't do it all damn day not would I want to
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronCladMoss View Post
    thanks for brining back a thread from 2009.
    - US Army - 19D - OEF 11/12
    - Currently running 531 and highly recommend it
    - Last weigh in : 181lbs
    - Goal weight : 190lbs (bulking)

IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronCladMoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Really?