Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    We do ~ It's a long story about why, but I don't use it due to personal reasons, so have to scheme up various ways to workout with high weight without actual equipment.

The following semester (roughly 9 months from now) I will have a house to stay at off-campus, in which I have convinced my dad to help throw in for a squat cage / bench press. Then I'm set to do whatever for life
    yeah i love working out on my own outside of the gym. tons of great priced stuff on craigslist people don't use.
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm seriously dying due to finals, I finally get to sleep today after ~70 hours of no sleep, pure study here.

Nonetheless, I realized that a few days slipped by and I had to hit a lifting session of course

My lifts weren't on the usual upswing today, but considering what state my body is in, I would not expect any different. I'm crashing momentarily, and hopefully my body will start rebuilding some tissue from this long term torture known as finals.

Workout A - 12/10/10
    Bench Press - (Saniya weighted pushups)
    2x8 - Warmup (no added weight)
    1x5 / 1x4 / 1x3 - Saniya Weighted (sitting on hips)
    2x5 - Incline Pushups - Saniya on hips
    1x5 - Saniya Weighted (sitting on hips)

Squats -
    3x6 - 2.5 gallons + Saniya (working sets)

Good activation once again, I seriously just need to sleep though. Less than a week and I'm back at home to my beloved gym equipment <3!!! Peace out and g'night everyone
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    I should mention that sleep as much as you can so you retain what you learn better

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I should mention that sleep as much as you can so you retain what you learn better
    this is true.
    Check the log bro:

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I pulled off a glorious 12 hours of sleep It was worthwhile, I should be able to sleep good amounts now that the hard strip of finals is now over (2 day gap between two hard finals).

Just got back from the grocery store with two dozen eggs, 12 packs of udon and some other goodness.

Solid food / catching up on sleep, this should be good
    Personal Journal

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's udon lol

Good work though bud, pushing through with all that schooling
    o_O

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    What's udon lol

noodles.....and they are gooooooooood
    Check the log bro:

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    What's udon lol

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    noodles.....and they are gooooooooood
    AMEN Underdog! Haha

Udon are thick Japanese noodles, they're delicious!

GI index on them is supposed to be pretty good for how they taste too
    Originally Posted by http://www.carbs-information.com/glycemic-index-pasta-rice/udon-noodles-gi.htm
    Food:Udon Noodles
    Glycemic Index: 62
    Glycemic Index Rating: Medium
    It's comparable to quick cooking oats I believe(not instantized, or steel cut~ right between)
    Long grain rice ranks at 62 also (scales vary from site to site)

I'm hoping to get some boiling water going, crack some eggs directly into the water, then enjoy some egg noodle soup tonight!
    Personal Journal

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmmm so are they similar to say whole grain noodles? They look great. Take a pic of your soup for me sometime
    o_O

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry I'm late Chimp- nice log so far(as always)

Dubya ! Great to see you dropping in ~ How's it been?
    Last edited by Chimpinzo; 12-12-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    Personal Journal

Workout B-
    Standing Military Press - Handstand Pushups
    5 / 4 / 4 / 3 (fail aka faceplant) / 3

Squats - Pistol Squats, assisted by a rope (to pull to maintain balance, no assistance upward though).
    5-5 / 5-5 / 5-5 / 4-4

Rows -
    ... way too much scramble here to explain. I hit rows pretty hard though xP

Chinups - via rope over the door.
    x8 / x6 (grip was fried by now)

Final Review Of SNS - Agmatine / Reduce XT
    Thoughts & Comments
    How'd the log go? It went quite well despite concluding with finals week. I can honestly say that I've noted a visible physical recomposition from this short run of 27 days on Agmatine / 7-OH-DHEA.

How Did Agmatine Live Up To Claims? (supplemented with Reduce XT)
    First of all, I apologize for combining these two categories, but I don't see any possible way to separate the two's effects from one another. Due to Reduce XT's effects on cortisol throughout the body, it would be EXTREMELY hard if at all possible to distinguish its effects from Agmatine's, so I am simply rolling the combined effects of both supplements into a single category.

* Increased Recovery
    -I will definitely give Agmatine the check-off on increased recovery. Despite starting lifting again after a long break off, the soreness I have experienced has not nearly been as severe as I would have expected, with very little to no carryover by the second day of recovery. Thumbs up, definitely increased recovery.

* Nootropic
    -I didn't have this in mind at all during the start of this run. Nonetheless I found it as a proposed benefit of Agmatine (google!) and would give this a hesistant thumbs up. I wasn't paying specific attention as to if I felt any better through the duration of this log, but I would say it's been an excellent month and I haven't been stressing nearly as much as expected during finals. I have also been having very frequent and vivid dreams (associated with GH release and Nootropics) which I have frequently remembered. (I was tazered 3x in my dream yesterday, it was cool / sucked a lot at the same time haha)

* Increased NO release
    -I find this an unfair category to judge seeing as how I was performing sets of only 5 reps on a routine that I very infrequently get pumps (aside from during the squats). I'll leave this blank. Sorry everyone

* Increased Muscle Growth / Recomposition
    -I'll drop a yes in this blank too ~ I have made excellent gains over the course of this log, despite the shoddy lifting setup and severe restrictions on workout equipment (Heck, I was deadlifting dumpsters for part of the log!). Measurements and pics will be further down on this list

Summary Of Gains
    Pushups
    -Embarassing, but I could not perform a single rep with Saniya weighting me down, at the start of the log. Concluding this log, I believe I could pull off a 5x5 with her sitting on my midsection. Definite strength jump here.

Squats
    -Starting off the log, I performed a shaky 5x5 with Saniya sitting on my back.
    Concluding the log, I could perform a 5x5 with Saniya on my back, accompanied by 4 gallons of water (roughly 33lbs). It's a nice jump xP

Standing Military Press
    -I progressed from a shaky 5x6 with a steel belted radial tire, to a near 5x5 of handstand pushups. Excellent jump, as I believe the tire weighs around 40lbs at the upper limits.

Deadlifts / Rows / Chinups / Dips unfortunately are hard to judge for me due to the frequently changed technique / exercises. I believe I increased in strength in all categories though.

-Take these lifts with a grain of salt, as I did start lifting after a short leave. Nonetheless I have to say this was a very impressive jump in lifts all around, surprising even myself.

Weight Change:
    171 - est 11%bf
    to
    ____ - est 11%bf

I need to weigh myself and update in this slot within the next day or two. Simplified, I say look at the progress pics for an accurate summary of my results.

Measurement Changes
    Starting -> Ending Meausrements
    Weight: 171 -> ____
    Bodyfat: 11 -> 11
    Waist: 30" -> 30"
    Thighs: 21.5"/21.5" -> 21.9"/22"
    Calves: 14.5"/14.5" -> 14.2"/14.1"
    Chest: 38.25" -> 39"
    Forearms: 10.8"/11" -> 10.8"/11"
    Arms: 12.25"/12.5" -> 12.5"/12.5"
    Shoulders: 46.25" -> 47.2"
    Neck: 14.75" -> 14.85"

Progress Pictures (Beginning->Ending)
    Pre pictures, then Post pictures afterward.

Apologies about the different lighting. I believe I've added some depth to my back, leaned out slightly, gained mass in my chest, and regained some of my abdominals from just a glance xP

Closing Thoughts
    It was a great run for such a short log (27 days) in which I had great results and a nice kickoff back into the weightlifting lifestyle. I believe Agmatine and Reduce XT were an excellent combo in assisting in the recomposition and amazing recovery time that I experienced, despite the fact that I should have been experiencing increase muscle soreness due to my slacking in the previous days/weeks/months.

I will definitely be dabbling with these supplements again, as I feel they have some strong potential as a kicker with just about any stack, or ran for a solo run as I previously had.

Personal recommendation? I'd say give them a shot as you're starting to plateau, then step up your intensity lightly. The increased recovery from these two supplements should allow you to recover slightly more effectively from your workout, allowing you to push past your natural plateau by a slight amount.

-Chimp

Oh. Added kicker? I have a short videoclip of a weightlifting session with Saniya. It was one of my attempts at "rows" I'll toss it up once I get it uploaded and everything. It'll be tomorrow or the day after I assume.

Any question regarding the products / log / results. Hit me with a message here (I'm subscribed of course) or a PM and I'll be sure to answer
    Personal Journal

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Awesome dude, thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate the time and detail you put into your log, I hope your exams went well Once again, thanks, and let me know if you ever have any questions! Cheers.

Honestly, thanks a lot for allowing me to log these products I was happily surprised with the improved recovery off this stack, and I gained back quite a bit more strength than expected.

I was expecting longer pumps from Agmatine, and a slight recompositional benefit from increased insulin sensitivity and reduced cortisol ~ I ended up getting quite a bit more out of these products than I expected
    Personal Journal