DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000)

Shoulder Clicking and Pain

I noticed 3 months ago my shoulder clicks when performing any exercise where using the shoulders to lift vertically, i.e dumbell raise, barbell raise etc.
    Now i've noticed that it clicks when i lift my arm up, i performed dumbell raises on friday and now i have pain when i lift my arm as well as persistant clicking.
    This is the second time i've had pain like this after a workout and last time i left it and it went away after some days.

I sometimes feel shoulder pain when bench pressing.

Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chunkithunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DdotT View Post
    I get that too, except I get it everytime i bench, it usually goes away around the 3rd set though.

7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if its joint pain...then stop exercising immediately, go see a doctor, your just going to ruin your shoulder and just stop working out for few weeks, not worth it

blackraneZ2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    be cautious with that. make sure you stretch out really good, do enough warm-up so your shoulder isn't tender during your workouts. you DO NOT want to mess up your shoulder, trust me. i tore the cartilage in my left shoulder 1.5 years ago from football and i still pay for it. it has been getting better, but any damage to the labrum will knock you out several months.
    I'm never gonna quit no matter how difficult it's gonna get- T.I.

DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the promt replies, as much as it is long to make doc appoint I better make one, gonna go gym tomorow but won't be working shoulder and keep shoulder related exercises to a minimum, and for the record I dnt even know how to stretch my shoulders properly so I really had better learn, thanks guys.

blackraneZ2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the promt replies, as much as it is long to make doc appoint I better make one, gonna go gym tomorow but won't be working shoulder and keep shoulder related exercises to a minimum, and for the record I dnt even know how to stretch my shoulders properly so I really had better learn, thanks guys.
    get on it bro, and good luck
    I'm never gonna quit no matter how difficult it's gonna get- T.I.

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I noticed 3 months ago my shoulder clicks when performing any exercise where using the shoulders to lift vertically, i.e dumbell raise, barbell raise etc.
    Now i've noticed that it clicks when i lift my arm up, i performed dumbell raises on friday and now i have pain when i lift my arm as well as persistant clicking.
    This is the second time i've had pain like this after a workout and last time i left it and it went away after some days.

Make sure you take a while to warm up your rotators before you lift, stop all exercises that make it hurt, after you start to feel better use lighter weights and work back up to what you have been doing, also do exercises that strengthen the shoulders when you get back in the gym, face pulls are supposed to be very good for rehab. Also you could have a problem with shoulder flexibility, happens to people a lot, especially if you've done a lot of benching, stretch the shoulders a few times a day and try doing shoulder dislocates with a broomstick as well as band pulls.

Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    Make sure you take a while to warm up your rotators before you lift, stop all exercises that make it hurt, after you start to feel better use lighter weights and work back up to what you have been doing, also do exercises that strengthen the shoulders when you get back in the gym, face pulls are supposed to be very good for rehab. Also you could have a problem with shoulder flexibility, happens to people a lot, especially if you've done a lot of benching, stretch the shoulders a few times a day and try doing shoulder dislocates with a broomstick as well as band pulls.
    I've tried doing shoulder dis. But I can't , maybe that shows how unflexable I am, it would suprise me if that was the problems, but thanks for some examples of what I should do.

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried doing shoulder dis. But I can't , maybe that shows how unflexable I am, it would suprise me if that was the problems, but thanks for some examples of what I should do.
    The wider you grip the easier they are, try folding your shoulderblades behind you and then doing them, I thought I had serious problems in my shoulders from rugby and too much bench pressing but it turned out to be just flexibility issues and not warming up adequately, my shoulders are 100% now after doing flexibility exercises a few times a day and warming up my rotators. I do a lot of olympic lifts too so shoulder health is important.