defender of truth phantom_ghett's Avatar
    phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Does weightlifting give you a stronger jawline (serious)

Has anyone else seen the pattern? Guys who have jacked jawlines usually lift weights alot. Even some females who lift alot have strong jaws. Also i've never seen anyone with a strong jaw line who was lanky.

also, no homo

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would think that the visibility of one's jawline would come from BF% and the jawline being more defined.
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, but lowering your BF does. most people who are jacked/cut have low bf which will make your jawline more defined.

real jawline

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone has a "wow strong jawline"..some people just lose fat in their face first, and some people lose it last
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10) schulerdoish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    everyone has a "wow strong jawline"..some people just lose fat in their face first, and some people lose it last
    Ya, I wouldn't say everyone does but nearly everyone.
    Some people have weird shaped faces.
    Low bf = sharper facial features.
    my jaws became more defined when I lost weight.

defender of truth phantom_ghett's Avatar
    phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by weakguy View Post
    no, but lowering your BF does. most people who are jacked/cut have low bf which will make your jawline more defined.

real jawline
    THATS IT! i was looking for his pic but i forgot his name. You never see those scrawny toothpicks with jawlines like that. Look at his shoulders you can tell that guy works out.

and again, no homo.

SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurferStyle* is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    body fat percent

but also a lot of these people who are jacked are also Mesomorphic, opposed to Endomorphic or Ectomorphic.

and a mesomorphic body type usually has a very strong skeletal structure

these are the attributes of a Mesomorph

* Athletic
    * Hard Body
    * Hourglass Shaped (Female)
    * Rectangular Shaped (Male)
    * Mature Muscle Mass
    * Muscular Body
    * Excellent Posture
    * Gains Muscle Easily
    * Gains Fat More Easily Than Ectomorphs
    * Thick Skin

The Mesomorph Body

The mesomorph has well-defined muscles and large bones. The torso tapers to a relatively narrow and low waist. The bones and muscles of the head are prominent. Features of the face are clearly defined, such as cheek bones and a square, heavy jaw. The face is long and broad, and is cubicle in shape. Arms and legs are developed and even the digits of the hand are muscled.

Other Traits of the Mesomorph

The skin of the mesomorph is thick and the mesomorph tans well. The hair is heavy in texture.

Famous Mesomorphs

Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, the majority of Mr. Universe winners.

so their strong jaw probably came from their Genetics.