MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shred Abdominal and Oblique fat, how!?

Hello!
    I am fairly new to the site but not to lifting :P, i have 1 major problem tho! i am basically satisfied with my current body except for one thing...MY ABS AND OBLIQUES! :/ i have decent abs i guess but i really want them to look cut and bulge out on their own, and i want my oblique fat GONE! i really want that pyramid shaped body. I am currently on a simple protein and complex carb diet, low fat and bout average calories close to 3k-4k, i still wanna put on big lean muscle of course in no way do i want to get smaller just simply shred those few extras pounds on my stomach. I also work abs 3 days a week, 2 intense sessions, and 1 moderate session. any advice at all is much appreciated Thank you

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyNameIsMicah View Post
    Hello!
    I am fairly new to the site but not to lifting :P, i have 1 major problem tho! i am basically satisfied with my current body except for one thing...MY ABS AND OBLIQUES! :/ i have decent abs i guess but i really want them to look cut and bulge out on their own, and i want my oblique fat GONE! i really want that pyramid shaped body. I am currently on a simple protein and complex carb diet, low fat and bout average calories close to 3k-4k, i still wanna put on big lean muscle of course in no way do i want to get smaller just simply shred those few extras pounds on my stomach. I also work abs 3 days a week, 2 intense sessions, and 1 moderate session. any advice at all is much appreciated Thank you
    For the last time, YOU CANT BUILD MUSCLE AND LOSE FAT SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!! Chose one. Judging by your avi you should keep bulking because you bodyfat is still fairly low. After you've reached a desirable size or if you think your too fat, then cut. Which do you want more, cut abs or bigger musculature?
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know that you should go through cutting/ bulking phases i just wanted to know if there was anyway to shred the couple lbs on my abs but not lose muscle mass, ty.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyNameIsMicah View Post
    I know that you should go through cutting/ bulking phases i just wanted to know if there was anyway to shred the couple lbs on my abs but not lose muscle mass, ty.
    You can't target sections for fat loss.
    Calories deficit = lose weight, end of story.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

abazerkanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abazerkanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abazerkanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abazerkanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude it's possible to put mass on without adding too much fat. It is a very thin line you need to walk bu tits possible. Find your needed cals and go from there. Adjust accordingly to how gain or lose weight. Keep your cardio short and intense. Tale advantage of Insulin Sensitivity also. You will gain some fat though. It won't be anywhere near contest ready but you can still look like a sick kunt
    please respond

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Run = lose fat
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills

Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    For the last time, YOU CANT BUILD MUSCLE AND LOSE FAT SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!! Chose one. Judging by your avi you should keep bulking because you bodyfat is still fairly low. After you've reached a desirable size or if you think your too fat, then cut. Which do you want more, cut abs or bigger musculature?
    Actually, I believe you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time. It's called a recomp, where you cut on your rest days and bulk on your gym days. It's very,very slow, but works.