Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Those are some strong db flyes!! Kill leg day tomorrow!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    -in-

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tripleh210 View Post
    Well, it is official! I registered for my first bodybuilding show! No backing out now
    Just got done going thru the entire thread. Impressed with your leg progression-Weights/reps going up significantly. Good luck on your first show. When is it?

tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Those are some strong db flyes!! Kill leg day tomorrow!
    Thanks man!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    Just got done going thru the entire thread. Impressed with your leg progression-Weights/reps going up significantly. Good luck on your first show. When is it?
    Thanks for following! Yeah I am quite please with my leg progression as well, thanks for the comment!

The show is June 22
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Update...again

Well I will just do a quick update of what I have done so far. Basically I came back to Toronto on Wednesday and go right in to a nice leg workout with a buddy of mine.

SQUATS

185lbs x 12
    225lbs x 10
    225lbs x 8
    225lbs x 6

Stayed fairly light with the squats as I have been having lower back pain for quite some time now. Not sure what is going on but its a nuisance and don't want to aggravate it anymore. Rest of the workout was same as usual, no real increases.

Thursday I did a power workout

BENCH PRESS

275lbs x 5
    255lbs x 5
    265lbs x 5

BARBELL ROWS

225lbs x 5 x 3

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

225lbs x 5 x 3

T-BAR ROW

4 plates x 8 x 3

DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 8 x 2

BARBELL SHRUG

used a machine bench press and loaded 4 plates on each side for 6 reps. Just for fun I thought I would see if I could bench it and I could do 3 reps. Didn't make sense to me because 4 plates on each side is 360lbs, noooo way I could bench 360 x 3 so I am guessing the machine helps a lot.

BARBELL CURL

100lbs x 8 x 3

Was a great workout, felt super good coming out of it

Tomorrow is back day, I may pick up a weightlifting belt as I don't want to mess up my lower back any further. Just wondering what others have done with low back pain that has gone on for over a month.

Also monaday is the big day! I got a bunch of chicken in my freezer and going out tomorrow to pick up all the foods I need and some Tupperware from the dollar store. I also start college on Monday so should be an interesting day!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I will just do a quick update of what I have done so far. Basically I came back to Toronto on Wednesday and go right in to a nice leg workout with a buddy of mine.

SQUATS

185lbs x 12
    225lbs x 10
    225lbs x 8
    225lbs x 6

Stayed fairly light with the squats as I have been having lower back pain for quite some time now. Not sure what is going on but its a nuisance and don't want to aggravate it anymore. Rest of the workout was same as usual, no real increases.

BENCH PRESS

275lbs x 5
    255lbs x 5
    265lbs x 5

BARBELL ROWS

225lbs x 5 x 3

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

225lbs x 5 x 3

T-BAR ROW

4 plates x 8 x 3

DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 8 x 2

BARBELL SHRUG

used a machine bench press and loaded 4 plates on each side for 6 reps. Just for fun I thought I would see if I could bench it and I could do 3 reps. Didn't make sense to me because 4 plates on each side is 360lbs, noooo way I could bench 360 x 3 so I am guessing the machine helps a lot.

BARBELL CURL

100lbs x 8 x 3

Tomorrow is back day, I may pick up a weightlifting belt as I don't want to mess up my lower back any further. Just wondering what others have done with low back pain that has gone on for over a month.

Also monaday is the big day! I got a bunch of chicken in my freezer and going out tomorrow to pick up all the foods I need and some Tupperware from the dollar store. I also start college on Monday so should be an interesting day!
    You're right...your pushes are strong as f*ck.

And I had back pain for a while. Lifting heavy will eventually do that I guess. But I worked through it for a while and figured it would go away eventually. I was wrong.

So, I did the responsible thing and made a chiropractor appointment and was adjusted twice a week for two weeks and then once a week for two weeks...my back feels great, and I have had no further pain or visits to the chiro.

***Note: My chiropractor is an athlete himself. Used to wrestle at division 1 level. So, he wasn't trying to swindle me into more visits and money. He recommended 6 visits over 1 month to align everything and then told me my body would do the rest. He was right.

This is just my experience. I don't like doctors and I don't try to get involved with them. However, I knew it was time.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    You're right...your pushes are strong as f*ck.

And I had back pain for a while. Lifting heavy will eventually do that I guess. But I worked through it for a while and figured it would go away eventually. I was wrong.

So, I did the responsible thing and made a chiropractor appointment and was adjusted twice a week for two weeks and then once a week for two weeks...my back feels great, and I have had no further pain or visits to the chiro.

***Note: My chiropractor is an athlete himself. Used to wrestle at division 1 level. So, he wasn't trying to swindle me into more visits and money. He recommended 6 visits over 1 month to align everything and then told me my body would do the rest. He was right.

This is just my experience. I don't like doctors and I don't try to get involved with them. However, I knew it was time.
    Alright thanks man, I will definitely consider that
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've had low back pain for a few years, some days are better than others. I suggest just really concentrating on form and not the amount of weight your lifting. Everything slow and controlled. Chiropractors can help but do your research before you go to one, I actually had one make me worse last year. Went in with some slight pain and after a few visits I had a hard time walking. Went to a different one and they straightened me out but it took a few months.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

SQUATS

185lbs x 12
    225lbs x 10
    225lbs x 8
    225lbs x 6

BENCH PRESS

275lbs x 5
    255lbs x 5
    265lbs x 5

BARBELL ROWS

225lbs x 5 x 3

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

225lbs x 5 x 3

T-BAR ROW

4 plates x 8 x 3

DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 8 x 2

BARBELL SHRUG

BARBELL CURL

100lbs x 8 x 3

Go lighter w/stricter form till it feels better. If it is reoccurring or doesn't go away; see a chiropractor or doctor. If it get worse think about an MRI. MRIs are expensive if you don't have insurance. Wait, ObamaCare covers everything now; no worries.

I had issues with my back, dealt with the pain, put off seeing a doc, then got jerked around by numerous docs, finally got a MRI on a Friday evening, got a spinal fusion the next Monday morning.

Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    Go lighter w/stricter form till it feels better. If it is reoccurring or doesn't go away; see a chiropractor or doctor. If it get worse think about an MRI. MRIs are expensive if you don't have insurance. Wait, ObamaCare covers everything now; no worries.

I had issues with my back, dealt with the pain, put off seeing a doc, then got jerked around by numerous docs, finally got a MRI on a Friday evening, got a spinal fusion the next Monday morning.

Lol I am from Canada so healthcare is free. Well today i experienced no back pain. I think it had something to do with sleeping on a matress on a floor back home. I had noticed a bit of swelling before and now it has gone. Hopefully it stays away for good now!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Chest Hypertrophy/Start of Prep/Start of college!

So today was first day of prep! I killed it and will continue to do so all the way till show time . My day started waking up at 6:00am, having some oats, blueberries, protein shake and my multi and fish oil. Headed off to anatomy class which was literally not even 2 hours and it took me over an hour to commute there!. Monday's are going to suck!

Got home around 11:30 and I was actually able to have a quick hour power nap, as I didn't really sleep the night before. Was able to get some errands done and then hit the gym with chest hypertrophy!

DUMBELL FLYES

65lbs x 15
    70lbs x 12
    70lbs x 12

INCLINE BARBELL BENCH

195lbs x 12
    205lbs x 10
    225lbs x 8
    225lbs x 7

DIPS

bw x 12 (slow and pause at bottom) x 3

INCLINE DUMBELL FLYES

65lbs x 10 x 3

CHEST PRESS MACHINE

180lbs x 12 x 3

CABLE CROSSOsVERS

80lbs x 15 x 2

As for diet, I was able to eat it nearly dead on! Used a scale that calculates calories, protein, carbs, ect. in food which was helpful in measuring out exact amounts.

Here is my total macros:

Calories: 3418
    Protein: 272.7g
    Carbs: 336.7g
    Fat: 99.2g

I will not be deviating from these macros and sticking to the diet plan so I am not going to post each days macros, as they will be the same every day until they are modified.

I will post weight Wednesday' s and Friday's, and continue with my daily log. Currently I am not giving my self any "off days". The two days I do have of will be devoted to a HIIT workout and a 30 minute MISS workout.

Shoulders/Arms hyper tommorrow!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great start to your prep! It will definitely be changing balancing all you have in your plate so I highly recommend u use good time management skills

When I was busy with work and family I had to fit many of my workouts into the early 5 AM slot so I could have time to focus on other things during the day.

No doubt you are gonna do what it takes and you will set a good example to others who compete while in school!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great news youve started prep

Good luck, Your kill it

Hope College went well
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Shoulders/Arms hypertrophy

Here was the workout

MILITARY PRESS

135lbs x 10
    145lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8

LATERAL RAISES

40lbs x 12
    40lbs x 12
    40lbs x 8

REAR DELT RAISES

35lbs x 10 x 3

DUMBELL SHRUGS

90lbs x 10 x 3

SPIDER CURLS

100lbs x 10 x 3

INCLINE DB CURLS

40lbs x 12 x 2

REVERSE EZ CURL

60lbs x 15 x 2

DB TRI EXTENSION

50lbs x 10 x 3

STANDING TRI EXTENSION

80lbs x 12 x 3

Tomorrow it's up early for some HIIT then off to class!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Cardio Day

So today was pretty busy for me, didn't end up waking up in time for the HIIT session unfortunately. When I got back from classes I had a banana and a protein shake then off to the gym!

Stationary Bike
    30 minutes
    Moderate Intensity (level 10)
    314 calories burned

Seated Machine Crunch
    3 sets of 110lbs 10-12 reps

Hanging Leg Raises
    3 sets of 12-15 reps

If anyone has any killer ab routines please let me know, I keep it pretty simple for most part but am open to new ab routines!

Killed the diet again today and also got an updated diet plan from Stan. Here are the new macros!

Calories: 3314
    Protein: 268.7
    Carbs: 333.7
    Fat: 91.2

Basically just took out 1 scoop of peanut butter. Also one more cardio session was added
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So today was pretty busy for me, didn't end up waking up in time for the HIIT session unfortunately. When I got back from classes I had a banana and a protein shake then off to the gym!

Stationary Bike
    30 minutes
    Moderate Intensity (level 10)
    314 calories burned

Seated Machine Crunch
    3 sets of 110lbs 10-12 reps

Hanging Leg Raises
    3 sets of 12-15 reps

If anyone has any killer ab routines please let me know, I keep it pretty simple for most part but am open to new ab routines!

Killed the diet again today and also got an updated diet plan from Stan. Here are the new macros!

Calories: 3314
    Protein: 268.7
    Carbs: 333.7
    Fat: 91.2

Basically just took out 1 scoop of peanut butter. Also one more cardio session was added
    Check out "Reverse Crunches." That, and hanging leg raises are my favorites.

I superset abs a lot. Usually 3 rounds of each superset.
    -Reverse Crunches/RKC Planks (Brutal)
    -Hanging Leg Raises/Cable Crunches

Olympic Lifting Log:

Check out "Reverse Crunches." That, and hanging leg raises are my favorites.

I superset abs a lot. Usually 3 rounds of each superset.
    -Reverse Crunches/RKC Planks (Brutal)
    -Hanging Leg Raises/Cable Crunches
    Checked out the rkc planks and reverse crunches, looks pretty solid! Gonna give it a go tomorrow after legs
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Upper Body Power

Today in gym I set goals to set a new pr on most lifts, here is what I got:

BARBELL BENCH PRESS

280lbs x 5 PR
    280lbs x 3
    245lbs x 5

BARBELL ROW

230lbs x 5
    235lbs x 5 PR
    225lbs x 5

CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS

225lbs x 5
    230lbs x 5 PR
    235lbs x 4

T-BAR ROW

190lbs x 8
    205lbs x 8 PR (4 plates and a 25)
    205lbs x 8

DB SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 8
    90lbs x 8 (felt I could go heavier, sucks they only go to 90

BARBELL SHRUG

again used the bench press machine for added weight and better grip

365lbs x 6 x 3

BARBELL CURL

100lbs x 10
    110lbs x 8
    110lbs x 8

Felt great after workout and left it at that, no abs or cardio after.

I am also going to post my routine as of now:

Monday: Chest Hypertrophy
    Tuesday: Shoulders/Arms Hypertrophy
    Wednesday: Cardio/Abs (30 min miss)
    Thursday: Upper Body Power
    Friday: Legs/Abs
    Saturday: Back Hypertrophy/Cardio (30 min miss)
    Sunday: HIIT (6-8 intervals)/Abs

This will obviously change as more cardio sessions are added, but for now this is what I will be doing, on top of school, studying and as soon as I find a job..work.
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Today in gym I set goals to set a new pr on most lifts, here is what I got:

BARBELL BENCH PRESS

280lbs x 5 PR
    280lbs x 3
    245lbs x 5

BARBELL ROW

230lbs x 5
    235lbs x 5 PR
    225lbs x 5

CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS

225lbs x 5
    230lbs x 5 PR
    235lbs x 4

T-BAR ROW

190lbs x 8
    205lbs x 8 PR (4 plates and a 25)
    205lbs x 8

DB SHOULDER PRESS

90lbs x 8
    90lbs x 8 (felt I could go heavier, sucks they only go to 90

BARBELL SHRUG

again used the bench press machine for added weight and better grip

365lbs x 6 x 3

BARBELL CURL

100lbs x 10
    110lbs x 8
    110lbs x 8

Felt great after workout and left it at that, no abs or cardio after.

I am also going to post my routine as of now:

Monday: Chest Hypertrophy
    Tuesday: Shoulders/Arms Hypertrophy
    Wednesday: Cardio/Abs (30 min miss)
    Thursday: Upper Body Power
    Friday: Legs/Abs
    Saturday: Back Hypertrophy/Cardio (30 min miss)
    Sunday: HIIT (6-8 intervals)/Abs

This will obviously change as more cardio sessions are added, but for now this is what I will be doing, on top of school, studying and as soon as I find a job..work.
    The new gym I'm joining (which is basically a dungeon of legit lifters...it's in the basement of a shopping plaza) has a DB rack that goes up to 150, and also has a set of 180s and 200s just rolled under the rack : ) They also have 2 powerlifting platforms, a mono rack, and chalk in every corner. You'd love all the DB choices there. Plus, 5lb increments all the way up til 110s.

And I'm not sure my week would feel complete with only one leg session lol.

Nice lifts though man. I can't even fathom 280x5 on bench at the moment.

Olympic Lifting Log:

The new gym I'm joining (which is basically a dungeon of legit lifters...it's in the basement of a shopping plaza) has a DB rack that goes up to 150, and also has a set of 180s and 200s just rolled under the rack : ) They also have 2 powerlifting platforms, a mono rack, and chalk in every corner. You'd love all the DB choices there. Plus, 5lb increments all the way up til 110s.

And I'm not sure my week would feel complete with only one leg session lol.

Nice lifts though man. I can't even fathom 280x5 on bench at the moment.
    haha that was the EXACT same set up as my old gym in Stratford, basement of a shopping plaza. A lot of bodybuilders/power lifters there, was a great gym to start in thats for sure. (joined when i was a scrawny 14 year old). Was also 24/7 access, best gym I ever went to but sadly it shut down

Yeah the one leg day is bruutal though

Yeah I was lucky to hit that, don't see it going up anymore than that though, although I am curious to try out my 1rm...I am thinking around 320. Would be nice to try it out, maybe next power day
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Leg Day/Abs

Hit the gym with a mindset that I was gonna DESTROY my legs!

SQUATS

205lbs x 12
    225lbs x 12
    235lbs x 10
    235lbs x 8
    275lbs x 3 ( could of done more I felt but didn't wanna get too cocky

HACK SQUATS

135lbs x 10
    145lbs x 8
    145lbs x 8

STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFT

185lbs x 12
    205lbs x 10
    225lbs x 10
    225lbs x 8

LYING LEG CURLS

100lbs x 10
    110lbs x 10
    120lbs x 8

CALF RAISES (seated)

3 plates x 15
    2plates +25 x 15, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8

Weighted Ab Crunch

190lbs x 10 x 3

Hanging Leg Raises

12-15 x 2

*I am going to start off every other morning with HKC Planks and Reverse Crunches from now on, and then do a weighted crunch variation on ab days

Weigh in is tomorrow, nervous and exited to see what the first week brings
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Weight Update

Weighed myself this morning...

Weight: 205.2lbs

So down 1.8lbs since starting, this rate i will be back at 200 in no time but stronger and leaner than last time
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Now that's a leg day bro! Go get that sh*t.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Now that's a leg day bro! Go get that sh*t.
    Thanks man!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Back Hypertrophy Day

After my exiting weigh in I downed some oats, blueberries and protein shake, then headed to the farmers market with the lady!. Just ended up getting some chicken breast, but I should have enough to last me a couple more weeks at least. Also at grocery store today I grabbed some lemon herb marinade, cooking that up with a bunch of chicken as I type! Should add some flavor to my meals and make it more exiting I also picked up some more seasonings so I have some variety.

Here was my workout:

PULLUPS

bw x 12
    bw x 11
    bw x 10

ONE ARM MACHINE ROW (dumbells here are too light)

95lbs x 10
    135lbs x 8
    135lbs x 10

CABLE ROWS

160lbs x 10
    180lbs x 10
    200lbs x 10

STRAIGHT BAR PULLDOWN

205lbs x 12 x 3

DEADLIFT \(first time using straps)

245lbs x 10
    275lbs x 8
    295lbs x 8
    315lbs x 6

CHINUPS

bw x 10 x 3

CARDIO

30 minute on staionary bike, burned around 300 calories

Tomorrow is my HIIT session and abs Goin to the movies tonight with my girl and another couple, going to see This is 40, hopefully it turns out a good laugh, if not still nice to get out and do something.

Have a good weekend everyone!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

HIIT/Abs

Today was another good day and marked first week since starting prep. I havn't really noticed much difference in terms of being in a calorie deficit, other then maybe being slightly more hungry, but other than that it still feels like I am bulking! I am exited to see how my performance in the gym will be this week, as of late it has been progressive but we will see.

Did 6 intervals on stationary bike, should of done something else because my legs were killing me! Oh well, got it done in under 15 minutes, will try for 7 intervals next time.

After went and did some ab crunch machines and then some oblique machine twists. Was a good overall day with lots of studying!

I also tried adding my whey into my cooked oatmeal...turned out amazing! The whey I have mixes real nice and it turned it into chocolate oatmeal, will be doing that from now on.
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today was another good day and marked first week since starting prep. I havn't really noticed much difference in terms of being in a calorie deficit, other then maybe being slightly more hungry, but other than that it still feels like I am bulking! I am exited to see how my performance in the gym will be this week, as of late it has been progressive but we will see.

Did 6 intervals on stationary bike, should of done something else because my legs were killing me! Oh well, got it done in under 15 minutes, will try for 7 intervals next time.

After went and did some ab crunch machines and then some oblique machine twists. Was a good overall day with lots of studying!

I also tried adding my whey into my cooked oatmeal...turned out amazing! The whey I have mixes real nice and it turned it into chocolate oatmeal, will be doing that from now on.
    Great to here. I'd like to say you will feel so energized and pumped the whole way through, but we know that's just not the case

Glad to oatmeal turned out okay. Last prep I tried it for the first time, only I included the whey in with my oats when I microwaved it and the whey gave off a horrid smell and spoiled. Had to toss the whole batch. Moral of the story - Don't microwave your whey!

Chest Hypertrophy

So today I had a bit of a diet change (don't worry Stan, I didn't cheat!) I was out and looked online and found that a 6 inch whole wheat oven roasted chicken sandwich from subway ended up meeting almost exact calories as my dinner. So i ordered one of those bad boys with no cheese or sauce. Just lettuce, pickles and salt and pepper. Big mistake!

Was even hungrier then before I ate it, guess there is no satiety in a sub, was craving my brown rice and chicken afterwards. Ahh well now I know for next time

Went and had a good chest workout, although it was later in day as I was fairly busy today

DUMBELL FLYES

65lbs x 15
    70lbsx 12
    60lbs x 12

INCLINE BARBELL BENCH

185lbs x 12
    205lbs x 9
    215lbs x 8
    215lbs x 8

DIPS

bw x 12 x 3

INCLINE DUMBELL FLYES

60lbs x 10
    60lbs x 10
    65lbs x 10

MACHINE PRESS

180lbs x 12 x 3

CABLE FLYES

70lbs x 15 x 2

Was a decent workout but felt I could of hit harder had I gone earlier, my energy wasn't quite there.
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Shoulder/Arm Hypertrophy

Another pretty average day, although something super exiting happened today! I was in class and received a call at 9, it was unknown and I was in class so I ignored it. I checked my voice mail an hour and a half later and it ended up being Toronto Police Service, wanting me to come in for an interview for Auxiliary position (volunteer). I was ecstatic...until she continued on saying that there are only 3 spots left and that it will be first come first serve. Made things worse when I called back and went right to voice mail. So just left a message and then tried calling like 3 more times ( I had applied in August and have been waiting almost 6 months for an interview!). Finally she called me back and there was a spot open Saturday morning...soooo happy!!! If I end up getting this position, 2013 will be a year to remember!

Anyway, on to the workout

MILITARY PRESS

145lbs x 10
    150lbs x 8
    150lbs x 9

DUMBELL LATERAL RAISE

35lbs x 12
    37.5lbs x 12
    40lbs x 10

REAR DELT FLYES

35lbs x 10 x 3

DUMBELL SHRUGS (used bench machine)

135lbs (each hand) x 10 x 3

SPIDER CURLS

100lbs x 8 x 3

INCLINE DUMBELL CURLS

40lbs x 12 x 2

REVERSE EZ CURL

60lbs x 15 x 2

LYING TRICEP EXTENSION

40lbs x 12
    50lbs x 10 x 2

WEIGHTED DIPS

100lbs x 10
    120lbs x 10 x 2

STANDING V BAR TRI EXTENSION

90lbs x 12 x 2

Finished off with decline weighted situps, overall was good workout. Tomorrow is cardio/ab day...also weigh in day!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON