Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PublicHealth View Post
    I was not referring to you. I was referring to Diesel. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Slight edit to the stack in case you had cholesterol issues. But that is pretty much my core stack, I stand by it.

You can PM me if you have any specific questions. Gotta get to some work.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    You're becoming insanely defensive, so let's take a step back:

Krill vs. fish oil has been covered, hence the response for an alternative Omega 3 in place of it. Also multivitamins are not of equal effective nature due to bioavailability, hence the suggestion for an alternative.

The larger point is the supplements that you're thinking about adding are not necessary. You've outlined reasoning behind each and everyone of them, which leads at least myself to believe you're already planning on purchasing them. Folks here are suggesting that they're not necessary, that's all. Spend your money how you choose.

Also, supplement reps attempt to help the community in general. Saving folks money would be one method of doing such.
    A bit more helpful of a post, thank you. I wish more people would have simply said "the supplements you're thinking of buying are unnecessary", but a few people simply said "you don't get supplements" which is completely unhelpful.

And I feel like I've said this a bunch too. The current supplements I am using were in my supplement collection from the last few years. I have no plans to continue using the joint support, fish oil, and multi brands after I finish the my current stock.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I apologize if I offended you, as I did not intend to. I have since made a post, which I believe to be extremely helpful, let me know what you think
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good lord. Re-read their posts. The "help" has been "take a multi and fish oil" and "you don't know about supplements". I have never claimed to know more than anyone else on here and I have thanked people who have given actual advice.

Once again, someone who is not helpful.
    Here's mine.

KISS
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have got to be kidding me. How in the hell is that helpful? The last sentence I quoted sums up powercage's entire post.

My stack consists of 4 supplements. A multi, a fish oil, joint support, and vitamin D. Both supplements you mentioned are already in my stack. How the hell do you people become reps if you can't even comprehend my first post???
    First of all welcome to the internet. Get some thick skin and quit whining. Second of all of his advice is solid. Third you seem to like to over complicate things without any reasonable knowledge of what you are doing. What Diesel said is also good. Quit being so defensive and KISS.... Keep It Simple Stupid.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PublicHealth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In case people are interested, my reading stemmed from the "Overall Health-Oriented Supplements" thread which is stickied in the supplement section. On page 3 you will find links to astaxanthin, spirulina, and chlorella reading.

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    I apologize if I offended you, as I did not intend to. I have since made a post, which I believe to be extremely helpful, let me know what you think
    Very, very helpful. Thank you.

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    First of all welcome to the internet. Get some thick skin and quit whining. Second of all of his advice is solid. Third you seem to like to over complicate things without any reasonable knowledge of what you are doing. What Diesel said is also good. Quit being so defensive and KISS.... Keep It Simple Stupid.
    "a multi and fish oil" and "you don't know supplements" aren't helpful. Powercage and Diesel have since been helpful.

If only idiot bros with little green rep points would stay out of this thread and post pointless stuff like you did. *sigh*

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Baddog079 View Post
    Here's mine.

KISS
    ^ I am a big fan of cissus as well if you have tendon/ligament issues.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

"a multi and fish oil" and "you don't know supplements" aren't helpful. Powercage and Diesel have since been helpful.

If only idiot bros with little green rep points would stay out of this thread and post pointless stuff like you did. *sigh*
    Some people in this world just need to get punched in the face.

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Some people in this world just need to get punched in the face.
    I'm surprised he isn't red already Lol
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Well once again welcome to the internet. You seem to not know about real life. I have the freedom and post what I like. Look I am not going to retaliate in anyway I was just trying to help. You need to get used to people's negative responses. Instead of taking them like a child. I hope that you read what diesel and powercage have said and take on their advice.
    Please Stay Safe,
    Joregorn

ps when in doubt KISS.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let it go guys, it's not gonna solve anything
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    ^ I am a big fan of cissus as well if you have tendon/ligament issues.
    Ive had mildnsuccess with glucosamine + chondroitin, but it takes a long time to kick in. Have you tried others besides cissus? Id loveto see a comparison

Ive had mildnsuccess with glucosamine + chondroitin, but it takes a long time to kick in. Have you tried others besides cissus? Id loveto see a comparison
    You cant compare them. They do different things.

Joint supplements take a while to kick in.
    Controlled Labs Warder

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For general health, I like:

Quality Multi + Fish Oil
    Na-R-ALA
    Vit. C
    Green Tea Extract (high concentration of EGCG)

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    For general health, I like:

Quality Multi + Fish Oil
    Na-R-ALA
    Vit. C
    Green Tea Extract (high concentration of EGCG)
    Why not just green tea?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Why not just green tea?
    Versus GTE? I don't want to consume the amount of Green Tea needed to reach the amount of Polyphenols, Catechins, EGCG, etc that is in a small capsule.