Per Deum, Ego Invictus ODoyle99's Avatar
    ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Allmax Sample Pack

Hey all, I was lucky enough to recently get sent a sample pack from xStevenx and it was way more generous than I thought it'd be:

Over the next few days I'll be trying everything out and throwing up reviews for everything in here. Tomorrow is bench day of 5/3/1. I'll probably try Muscleprime preworkout and Isoflex post. (Saving aminocore for a little later haha)

Thanks xStevenx and Allmax for sending all this my way!
    B: 320
    S: 435
    D: 510
    OHP (Strict): 210
    Front Squat (ATG): 315

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ODoyle99 View Post
    Hey all, I was lucky enough to recently get sent a sample pack from xStevenx and it was way more generous than I thought it'd be:

Over the next few days I'll be trying everything out and throwing up reviews for everything in here. Tomorrow is bench day of 5/3/1. I'll probably try Muscleprime preworkout and Isoflex post. (Saving aminocore for a little later haha)

Thanks xStevenx and Allmax for sending all this my way!
    omg THAT SHIRT.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    omg THAT SHIRT.
    Back of the shirt is kick ass!

Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright, coming off a deload (that was a bit longer than I had anticipated due to the holidays) I was expecting to be a little weaker. Glad I had MusclePrime, I was pleasantly surprised by just about every aspect of it. Here's what I thought:

MusclePrime, White Raspberry

Taste: Overall:: 7.5/10; Compared to other Raspberry Products:: 9/10
    I'll be honest, I saw it was Raspberry flavored and thought to myself "Great, about to gag on this preworkout...." because I HATE raspberry flavored products. This taught me that I hate BLUE raspberry flavor, this one was actually okay. Wasn't great, but definitely drinkable and wasn't unpleasent. Very nice surprise!

Mixability: 7.5/10
    No real problems here. There was a few specs settling at the bottom--I assume it was the BCAAs. Also a lot of foam at first but it settled. Didn't mix perfectly but no real problems here.

Energy: 8/10
    Clean energy here, no spike in energy but no crash either. Didn't really start feeling the energy until I did my warm ups, then I was feeling good and ready to go. Wasn't incredibly pronounced, but you could feel the effect. And like I said, no crash either. I was still feeling pretty good an hour later, which is surprising. Usually the energy kinda tapers off for me, but not this time.

Focus: 5/10
    Nothing special here; won't get tunnel-vision or anything. I don't really have any trouble with keeping myself focused though so it wasn't missed. The focus was slightly better than normal, but slightly. This is probably the thing I care about least though so..meh

Pump: 8.5/10
    Pretty good here. I wasn't really expecting anything but it was definitely noticable. While doing db bench press supersetted with chins, I got a pretty nice forearm pump specifically. Then at the end of my workout when I threw in direct arm work (only 3 sets of bis and 3 of tris) it was extremely noticable. Arms were looking good. I couldn't go all the way up the last few reps of curls because of the bicep pump haha. Pretty good pump--the reason for an 8.5 is because I have had better pumps with other products, but this one gave some good ones.

Noteworthy Occurances:
    1.) Noticed some slight stomach issues soon after taking it. Thankfully by the time I finished my warm ups it had went away. Granted, this could be because of my diet today or any other factor.
    2.) After doing my first db bench/chin-up superset I felt really light-headed and kinda out of it. I sat down for a few minutes and when I felt comfortable I went to the water fountain. Not sure if it was because of the supplement, lack of water, or what else. I made sure to drink plenty of water for the rest of the workout and it didn't happen again.
    3.) Hit 100 chins over 6 sets today which is a PR for me (previously it took me 9 sets). So it was great. The entire workout felt easier and I could do more weight/reps than normal. Granted, I've just come off a deload so that was almost definitely a factor.

Final Thoughts:
    Great product. A lot of other preworkouts are great for one thing, they either focus on the pump or the focus or whatever, but this product seems to be pretty balanced. Clean energy, nice pumps, not bad taste. Great all-around pre that I'd recommend if someone is looking for a balanced supplement.

I have one other sample packet and when I take it I'll come back to this review and write "UPDATE:" under everything (especially all the "noteworthy occurances") to see if it's consistent / to write second impressions.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow dude, awesome work on the chins!!!

I like the new MusclePrime. It is not something that will drive you nuts with energy...I like how you put it...it is balanced.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really generous. Allmax makes some really quality products.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice! I haven't tried any Allmax products yet.

JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCooperRocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post

Great sample pack. Any left?
    Gotta do it!

I must've gotten a different shirt, the back is solid white on mine. (No complaints though. Still liking the shirt and the entire sample pack)

Wow dude, awesome work on the chins!!!

I like the new MusclePrime. It is not something that will drive you nuts with energy...I like how you put it...it is balanced.
    Thanks man. Felt really good. I started with a set of 25 then did 5 sets of 15. I added them all up after set 4 and was astonished I was so close to 100 because it felt too easy haha. (The time I hit 100 reps over 9 sets, the last few sets were excruciating. Much better this time around with MusclePrime).

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Really generous. Allmax makes some really quality products.
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Nice! I haven't tried any Allmax products yet.
    Originally Posted by JCooperRocks View Post
    Great sample pack
    Ya, I was really surprised with the sample pack they sent my way. I was expecting 3 or 4 single or half serving packets of various things. Got 8 packets of various flavors and products with a shirt and shaker. They definitely hooked me up.
    If there's ever an opprotunity to get MusclePrime samples, jump on it. Brings a little bit (okay, a moderate bit) of everything to the table. It definitely delivers on the "stamina" promise as well.
    Also really liked Hexapro (review coming up). Haven't tried too many protein blends before but this one was the best tasting one I've tried.

Skipped the post workout shake yesterday because when I got home dinner was already ready. I did however get hungry later that night so I had my Hexapro sample:

Hexapro

Profile: 9/10
    Liking the Amino Acids (healthy dose of BCAAs and EAAs), and only 1g of sugar (6g of net carbs). Also like the 6 protein blend. Haven't tried to many protein blends but I think the next tub I get may be a blend (probably Hexapro haha)

Mixability:
    Cookies & Cream Milkshake:: 10/10
    Absolutely no problems here. Easily mixes with no residue on the bottom

Digestibility:
    Again, no problems here.

Taste:
    I saw "cookies and cream" and started to worry because I've tried that flavor of protein before and was not a fan. It came to the point of having to fight the gag reflex that came about from it. Again, Allmax pleasently surprised me with the taste of this. Made it with milk and it seriously tasted like a milkshake. I honestly wanted to put vanilla ice cream in it (and I'm bulking so it's all good) to make it a legitimate milkshake. Decided against it so I could do a normal review and not have to say "this is with ice cream" haha. Anyways, all that to say, the taste is very good.

Final Thoughts:
    Right now it's on sale, 3lbs (31 servings) for $37 or 5.5lbs (56 servings) for $58. Seems a fair price point. Best tasting protein powder I've tried, good profile. And at about a dollar per serving, definitely worth it.

I have one more flavor (Chocolate Milkshake) and when I try it I'll update everything in this post and add the information for that flavor as well.
    About to try a half-packet of Razor-8 (which is what is suggested, may take a second look at stim dosage and go with a full packet) and will write up a review tonight or tomorrow morning
    Last edited by ODoyle99; 01-03-2013 at 11:04 PM.

So I took Razor8 before my workout today. Was thinking about taking the whole packet rather than half of it (which is recommended). Saw that just half had over 200 mg of caffeine + other stims though so decided a half packet was good. Had an agonizing lower body workout today. To fully appreciate what I have to say about the energy and other effects of Razor8, you should know my workout today:

500 reps of jump rope
    30 chins
    Deadlifts 4X5
    Squats 4X5
    Barbell Row 2X10, 1X4
    Light ab work

Now, on to the review:

Razor8, Triple Berry Punch

Taste: 3/10
    Feel bad about this one, but I'm going to be honest and harsh. And if anyone thinks I'm not being objective and giving good reviews because I liked the sample pack, here's proof to the contrary.
    To be fair, I really don't like berry flavored stuff. But this was the second worse preworkout taste I've ever had. Got to the point I drank milk as a chaser. I wanted to get the taste over with so I chugged the last third of it and I literally gagged.

Mixability: 8.5/10
    Got everything to mix well enough, not without effort though.

Energy/Endurance: 9/10
    Not what I expected here. I thought with such a stim dose I'd be wired. I was definitely pumped up and ready to go, but not overly (which is a good thing!) This pumped up feeling stayed with me the entire workout. Through my heavy deads, through my heavy squats, up to my last set of rows. Right before I did my last set of squats I thought to myself "I strangely still feel good. That's weird..I should be dead by now" haha. I was sore and tired, but I was good throughout the entire thing.

Focus: 8.75/10
    Got a pretty good focus from this. Blocked out everyone else and got to work. I don't normally need a supp to help me with this, but when it does I notice. Was able to listen to my Slipknot and lift heavy things without giving anything else a second thought

Pump: ??/10
    There's a good amount of Arginine in here, so I bet it does give a good pump. But I can never notice pumps on leg day. I was also resting a good amount in between sets so I probably avoided one that way too.

Noteworthy Occurances:
    1.) Seriously, I gagged. I don't really care about taste that much, but no one wants to feel sick cause they chugged something disgusting
    2.) I was able to get through this workout and felt good leaving. That's something for me.

Final Thoughts:
    Personally, would be willing to try another flavor since the endurance was definitely there for me. Probably won't be trying out the other half of the packet though. All-in-all, if you like berry give it a shot. For me, MusclePrime wins by a mile

If I get hungry later I'll either try Isoflex or my other Hexapro and throw up a review. Might be awhile because when I got home I had a good deal of BCAAs and four big bowls of spaghetti. Gotta love bulking
    Last edited by ODoyle99; 01-03-2013 at 08:55 PM.

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good reviews on the allmaxnutrition products...that Hexapro cookies and cream sounds awesome..
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    Good reviews on the allmaxnutrition products...that Hexapro cookies and cream sounds awesome..
    I havent tried the final flavor yet, I should get some in the mail in a few days but I hear it is freaking epic. The chocolate is so good, if it is anything like that I will fall in love!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was supposed to get a sample pack from an Allmax rep over a year ago and when i went to message him my address his inbox was full for over a month
    Ortho core
    Mre Lite
    Super EPA
    Big Noise

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915601
    ANS RITUAL LOG
    I have done other logs as well

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    I havent tried the final flavor yet, I should get some in the mail in a few days but I hear it is freaking epic. The chocolate is so good, if it is anything like that I will fall in love!
    It really was awesome. You could make a lot of great calorie and protein dense desserts with it.
    ..dang it, now I'm getting hungry and I JUST had a protein shake haha

Originally Posted by gwgtopshelf View Post
    I was supposed to get a sample pack from an Allmax rep over a year ago and when i went to message him my address his inbox was full for over a month
    Thats rough man. Could you not give him your address after a month to see if it was still possible?

Was going to try my other Hexapro sample today but decided to try out Isoflex. Here are my thoughts:

Isoflex

Profile: 9/10
    0g of fat, 0g of sugar, 1g of carbs. Can't beat that. Well, wouldn't mind some BCAAs in there like with Hexapro. But still, very good. Out of a 30g sample, 27g of it was protein isolate.

Mixability:
    Peanut Butter Chocolate:: 8.5/10
    Began mixing easily enough but there were some clumps in there that would not mix no matter what you did. Not a huge deal by any means, just expect a few globular bits in there.

Digestibility:
    Peanut Butter Chocolate:: 10/10
    No problems whatsoever. But really, even if your lactose intolerant, I'd expect you to be fine with this. The 27 g of protein consists of "Cross-flow microfiltered 90% whey protein isolate, Hydrolyzed 97% whey protein isolate, and Alpha-Lactalbumin rich Whey peptides" meaning it's going to digest just fine

Taste:
    Peanut Butter Chocolate:: 9/10
    Very surprised here (which seems to be the trend with these allmax products). I don't usually even like peanut butter. I normally pass on candy bars with peanut butter in them but this was actually really good. So if you're already a fan of peanut butter you've just found your new favorite tasting protein

Final Thoughts:
    Keeping in mind the 0g of fat, 1g of carbs and it still tasting great...prices: 2 lbs (30 servings) for $40 or 5 lbs (75 servings) for $88. Personally, thats a bit steep. But if you've got extra pocket change or your lactose intolerant looking for a highly pure protein isolate then I'd highly recommend this. So far, I'm in the Hexapro camp.

Still have a chocolate flavored sample packet left, when I try it I'll update here

Originally Posted by ODoyle99 View Post
    Alright, coming off a deload (that was a bit longer than I had anticipated due to the holidays) I was expecting to be a little weaker. Glad I had MusclePrime, I was pleasantly surprised by just about every aspect of it. Here's what I thought:

MusclePrime, White Raspberry

Taste: Overall:: 7.5/10; Compared to other Raspberry Products:: 9/10
    I'll be honest, I saw it was Raspberry flavored and thought to myself "Great, about to gag on this preworkout...." because I HATE raspberry flavored products. This taught me that I hate BLUE raspberry flavor, this one was actually okay. Wasn't great, but definitely drinkable and wasn't unpleasent. Very nice surprise!

Mixability: 7.5/10
    No real problems here. There was a few specs settling at the bottom--I assume it was the BCAAs. Also a lot of foam at first but it settled. Didn't mix perfectly but no real problems here.

Energy: 8/10
    Clean energy here, no spike in energy but no crash either. Didn't really start feeling the energy until I did my warm ups, then I was feeling good and ready to go. Wasn't incredibly pronounced, but you could feel the effect. And like I said, no crash either. I was still feeling pretty good an hour later, which is surprising. Usually the energy kinda tapers off for me, but not this time.

Focus: 5/10
    Nothing special here; won't get tunnel-vision or anything. I don't really have any trouble with keeping myself focused though so it wasn't missed. The focus was slightly better than normal, but slightly. This is probably the thing I care about least though so..meh

Pump: 8.5/10
    Pretty good here. I wasn't really expecting anything but it was definitely noticable. While doing db bench press supersetted with chins, I got a pretty nice forearm pump specifically. Then at the end of my workout when I threw in direct arm work (only 3 sets of bis and 3 of tris) it was extremely noticable. Arms were looking good. I couldn't go all the way up the last few reps of curls because of the bicep pump haha. Pretty good pump--the reason for an 8.5 is because I have had better pumps with other products, but this one gave some good ones.

Noteworthy Occurances:
    1.) Noticed some slight stomach issues soon after taking it. Thankfully by the time I finished my warm ups it had went away. Granted, this could be because of my diet today or any other factor.
    Update: Guess it was just my diet that day because when I tried my other sample didn't have any stomach issues at all
    2.) After doing my first db bench/chin-up superset I felt really light-headed and kinda out of it. I sat down for a few minutes and when I felt comfortable I went to the water fountain. Not sure if it was because of the supplement, lack of water, or what else. I made sure to drink plenty of water for the rest of the workout and it didn't happen again.
    Update: With my other packet it wasn't as bad, but still got light-headed just after beginning my workout. Don't know what could cause this, but it went away very quickly and I could continue my workout
    3.) Hit 100 chins over 6 sets today which is a PR for me (previously it took me 9 sets). So it was great. The entire workout felt easier and I could do more weight/reps than normal. Granted, I've just come off a deload so that was almost definitely a factor.
    Update: Stamina was still very much present with my other workout. So it looks like this kind of effect would be consistent

Final Thoughts:
    Great product. A lot of other preworkouts are great for one thing, they either focus on the pump or the focus or whatever, but this product seems to be pretty balanced. Clean energy, nice pumps, not bad taste. Great all-around pre that I'd recommend if someone is looking for a balanced supplement.

Took my other sample packet. Not much information to add, but added an update after all the "noteworthy occurances"

EDIT: realize it's hard to read so here's the copy and paste version without quotes:

Noteworthy Occurances:
    Update: Guess it was just my diet that day because when I tried my other sample didn't have any stomach issues at all
    Update: With my other packet it wasn't as bad, but still got light-headed just after beginning my workout. Don't know what could cause this, but it went away very quickly and I could continue my workout
    Update: Stamina was still very much present with my other workout. So it looks like this kind of effect would be consistent

Hey all, got to use my Aminocore sample today. Figured I could use some intra-workout help since, for some reason, my last two workouts have left me very sore. Took it as an intra-workout, mixed with 500 mL of water. Here are my thoughts:

Aminocore, Fruit Punch Blast

Taste: 6.75/10
    Slightly unpleasant with 500 mL of water. It had a good flavor, but it tasted really watered down (like Kool-aid that has twice the water it should). I'd like to try it with maybe 300-350 mL of water because I'm sure the taste rating would be much higher (granted, I'm sure that would heavily affect mixability but still)

Mixability: 10/10
    Even with all the BCAAs, mixes perfectly

Endurance/Stamina: 7/10
    This one is hard to rate. This is effected by a lot of factors so remember this score is based on a one time experience with it. But I was able to push a little harder for a little longer. It did help but honestly there are other intra-workouts that I prefer over this one.

Final Thoughts:
    Another moment where I have to be honest: meh. If you get it/get samples, don't use the recommended 500 mL, start at 350 mL and sip it to find a balance between taste and mixability. As for the intra-workout effects (again, from this one workout) it helped a bit, but there are others that I prefer over this one. The pricing is good though, I'll give it that. It's $.01 cheaper per serving than Xtend and it has more BCAAs, (a lot) more B vitamins, and KIC; but on the other hand has no Glutamine, Citrulline Mallate, or electrolytes.