LiftingNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long does Ephedrine stay in your system?

?

natron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    metabolites of ephedrine can cause a positive test for amphetamines for about 4-6 days if I remember correctly

Check out e r o w i d . c o m

Rcik
    "I'll Stay One Step Above You Like A Pharmacist"

"You say potato, I say **** you!" Dante

"Vomitting psycho babble continously"

Cutting Edge Muscle - Supplement Forum MOD/Overall Jester...WURD

dont you have to be taking in large amounts of it though?

No.

Rick

k

wurd

Rick

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like many things it depends on the type of drug test they are going to use. not all pee tests are equal. At the place I work, we are pretty cheap with our testing, but amphetamines about 2 to 3 days. But better tests test the levels of the chemicals as the break down further. Also, the test has to be designed to also test for ephradrine...It might not be in the test they are even using.

Most drug test that take place because of company policies do test for amphetamines, and ephedrine will more thna likely cause a false positive.

You can either stop a week or so before testing, if you aware of the testing that is. Or, you can tell them you use ephedrine as a bronchodilator, and they will make the necessary adjustments. Ephedrine use is NOT illegal, and can be distinguished between methanphetamine and the like, if that is what they are looking for.

Anyhow,

Rick

Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Effect on Blood pressure and Heart Rate

BUMP an old thread.

I have a general physical today at my doctor. I know that Ephedrine stays in the system for a few days but does anybody know how long the effects on blood pressure and heart rate last?

I took a dose at 8:30am and the physical is at 4:30pm this afternoon. I wont be dosing again today.

Thanks.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Moulson View Post
    BUMP an old thread.

I have a general physical today at my doctor. I know that Ephedrine stays in the system for a few days but does anybody know how long the effects on blood pressure and heart rate last?

I took a dose at 8:30am and the physical is at 4:30pm this afternoon. I wont be dosing again today.

Thanks.
    Not sure, but my BP goes from around 110/78 to 130/80 when I am on an EC stack. However, the day after I go off the stack my BP goes back to normal. I would have skipped this morning's dose, but since its about 8 hours later you may have an elevated BP.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has a half-life of 3-6 hours. In four half lives, it should be cleared from your system (12-24 hours).
    twitter: @bullexinferis

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    It has a half-life of 3-6 hours. In four half lives, it should be cleared from your system (12-24 hours).
    It doesn't slow down? I know in engineering we solve via the integral for chemical degradation and a half life of something say 3-6 hours could still be around a week or so later.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It doesn't slow down? I know in engineering we solve via the integral for chemical degradation and a half life of something say 3-6 hours could still be around a week or so later.

Generally, pharmacologists consider 4 half lives to be the standard for full drug elimination. You are correct however, since ephedrine is metabolized with 1st order elimination kinetics, its elimination would be proprotional to the drug concentration, and therefore slow down as a function of concentration.

1st half life --> 50% eliminated
    2nd half life --> 75%
    3rd half life --> 87.5%
    4rth half life --> 93.75%
    twitter: @bullexinferis

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Generally, pharmacologists consider 4 half lives to be the standard for full drug elimination. You are correct however, since ephedrine is metabolized with 1st order elimination kinetics, its elimination would be proprotional to the drug concentration, and therefore slow down as a function of concentration.

2nd half life --> 75%
    3rd half life --> 87.5%
    OK cool thanks man just figured the same logic applied, good info to know.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

2nd half life --> 75%
    3rd half life --> 87.5%
    Awesome info and good post, bro.. repped. (measley)
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget