Tanner. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Attn: People who eat eggs on a regular basis

I usually eat eggs every morning.
    One whole with three whites.
    Most morning I eat my eggs with a tiny bit of pepper and splash of tapatio sauce.
    I am starting to get sick of it.
    Any tips or tricks to switch it up?

How do you eat your eggs?
    Work Hard. Rise Fast.

June 1,2008- 227lbs.
    July 1,2008- 223.5lbs.

kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steam basted served on WW toast, w/ a nice runny yolk. mmmmmmmm.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1/2 - 3/4 cup of Egg beaters original with diced raw tomato and yellow/green onion. Some pepper cooked into it and splashed with tobasco. Pretty damn tasty.

What is the difference between egg whites and egg beaters? I imagine the whites are a little higher in protein but carbs/fat cant be much lower.

Tanner. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    1/2 - 3/4 cup of Egg beaters original with diced raw tomato and yellow/green onion. Some pepper cooked into it and splashed with tobasco. Pretty damn tasty.

What is the difference between egg whites and egg beaters? I imagine the whites are a little higher in protein but carbs/fat cant be much lower.

Im gonna have to try this.
    Thanks.
    Work Hard. Rise Fast.

June 1,2008- 227lbs.
    July 1,2008- 223.5lbs.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mix spinach into egg whites, add garlic, onion, salt, pepper. Scramble on the stove then add a little mozzarella cheese at the end.

mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I concur with the onions and peppers. Omelets rock as well. Make them with some ground turkey and tomatoes and peppers with some cheese. Really good. I also Like to fry eggs over easy in a little olive oil. I'm on a keto diet so the little extra fat doesn't hurt.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Smothered in salsa.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJohnson View Post
    Smothered in salsa.
    X2!!!

Either that....or sunny side up eggs....or endless choices for omeletes.

Cheese
    Mushrooms
    tomatoes
    onions
    spinach
    cottage cheese
    creame cheese
    salsa
    ground turkey or beef (AWESOME!)
    deli meats
    chicken

I even heard some people on here trying TUNA in their eggs....I dunno if i'd go that far....but all the other toppings i've tried and just mix and match....you cant go wrong.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doncarlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tanner. View Post
    Im gonna have to try this.
    Thanks.
    I don't know about egg beaters, but egg whites are pure protein, indeed it was egg whites where protein was first identified.
    I am a runaway weight loss success, please check my profile to see how I lost 80 pounds in 4 months.

When fate unites two strangers even heaven and earth cannot tear their love apart.

monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have gone through the exact same thing past 3 months. 1st month I cooked my eggs on a pan with vegtables (mushrooms, green/red pepper, tomatoes,onions). After about 4 weeks the taste became so bad to me so I switched to eggs and no fat cheese got sick of that now I am boiling my eggs than add salt, pepper, low fat butter and smash and mix it, tastes great.

blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkwidow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd try to only real egg whites. But basically for me, I throw in any kind of vegetable. This morning I put some steak into my omlette and smothered that with hot sauce. Omlettes are a real treat, but skip the cheese.

tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tl77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i live in a dorm with only a microwave, so i scramble my eggs put em in a bowl and nuke em for 3mins...talk about ****ty eggs, but hey its the only way i can do it...i dont even really taste em any more, i've gotten so use to eating them as fast as I can
    Nothing to it, but to do it. - Ronnie Coleman

Fat Loss Hedge Fund The_Contrarian's Avatar
    The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scrambled eggs + baked beans = good shizzle...
    "Current trades: Shorting fat, going long on muscle"

pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pj_rage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been putting this on my egg whites: http://www.thespicehouse.com/spices/...reet-seasoning.

And everything else for that matter lol. It's great on veggies too IMO. A nice versatile seasoning that I'm getting alot of use out of.

I got the salt free version for anyone wondering. I put enough salt on stuff as it is lol.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    mix 4 beaten eggs w/ cup of oats

fry like pancake in 1 tbs butter

newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50) newz- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Raw, can rarely be ****ed cooking/seperating
    Yeah I had a girlfriend once, but she couldn't spot me so what was the point?

http://www.myspace.com/notsovanilla5

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tl77 View Post
    i live in a dorm with only a microwave, so i scramble my eggs put em in a bowl and nuke em for 3mins...talk about ****ty eggs, but hey its the only way i can do it...i dont even really taste em any more, i've gotten so use to eating them as fast as I can

You dont have an eating hall with an omlete station in the morning on campus? That and fruit was all I ever ate for breakfast when I was living in the dorms.

Egg beaters original: (no yolk, but other **** added)
    Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 30 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 115mg 5%
    Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars Less than 1g
    Protein 6g 10%
    Vitamin A 15% (100% as Beta Carotene); Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 6%; Vitamin D 10%; Vitamin E 4%; Thiamine 10%; Riboflavin 50%; Vitamin B6 4%; Folate 15%; Vitamin B12 20%; Pantothenic Acid 10%; Zinc 4%

1/4 cup is 1 large egg. Tastes a whole helluva lot better than real egg whites.

They have an egg whites only, apparantly:
    Serving Size 3 Tbsp. (46g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 25 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 75mg 3%
    Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 5g 10%
    Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%

Seems pretty ****ty. How does this compare to regular old egg whites?

Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Im_Possible12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Egg omelet with Mushrooms and onions

YUM!!!!!!!

PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhxJosh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depending on how hungry I am in the morning, sometimes I will make this:

4 Egg Whites 1 Egg
    Fresh Chunky Salsa
    Green/Red Bell Peppers
    Onions
    Mushrooms
    Dash of Tapatio Hot Sauce

=

Deliciousness X2,000,000,000.

Invidious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    You dont have an eating hall with an omlete station in the morning on campus? That and fruit was all I ever ate for breakfast when I was living in the dorms.

Egg beaters original: (no yolk, but other **** added)
    Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 30 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 115mg 5%
    Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars Less than 1g
    Protein 6g 10%
    Vitamin A 15% (100% as Beta Carotene); Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 6%; Vitamin D 10%; Vitamin E 4%; Thiamine 10%; Riboflavin 50%; Vitamin B6 4%; Folate 15%; Vitamin B12 20%; Pantothenic Acid 10%; Zinc 4%

1/4 cup is 1 large egg. Tastes a whole helluva lot better than real egg whites.

They have an egg whites only, apparantly:
    Serving Size 3 Tbsp. (46g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 25 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 75mg 3%
    Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 5g 10%
    Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%

Seems pretty ****ty. How does this compare to regular old egg whites?
    Looking at that, why would anyone use the Egg Whites version? Less protein and not nearly as much vitamin content.

mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000) mtxpert is just really nice. (+1000)
    6-8 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 oz no fat-cheddar cheese, mushrooms and 4oz flank steak as an omelette
    YUMMY
    Mike B 6'4" 42 yrs young
    I had the pain of regret for many years, I now proudly bear the pain of sacrifice

pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat mine with salsa

ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm gonna pick up some salsa , never thought of it.

I also have 8 eggs (15 Dozen @ sams club for ~$11) 1 yolk 7 white.

I'll cut up onions and crush garlic, mix it all up and add milk to it. Cook it slowly and scramble them

2 Slices of toast and 2 slices of turkey and yay sammich!!
    ~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Invidious View Post
    Looking at that, why would anyone use the Egg Whites version? Less protein and not nearly as much vitamin content.
    The egg whites version taste as bland as the real thing...so it can be mixed in with a real egg instead of wasting 3-4 yolks to get the whites. I don't like the taste of actual Egg Beaters...there's a sweetness to it I can't deal with. Gets expensive throwing out 4 yolks a day/going through a dozen eggs every 2-3 days, especially when you've got a family...
    "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." - Thomas Edison

4/6/2008: 237 lbs, 25-27% BF
    6/20/2008: 218 lbs, 17%-ish BF
    6/28/2008: 214 lbs, 16%-ish BF
    7/11/2008: 212 lbs, 15%-ish BF
    7/17/2008: 210 lbs, 14-15%-ish BF
    9/8/2008: 202 lbs, 11-12% BF
    01/10/2009: 210 lbs, 14% BF
    11/17/2009: 232 lbs, 18% BF

No mas bulking

soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulstealer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Tanner. View Post
    I usually eat eggs every morning.
    One whole with three whites.
    Most morning I eat my eggs with a tiny bit of pepper and splash of tapatio sauce.
    I am starting to get sick of it.
    Any tips or tricks to switch it up?

How do you eat your eggs?
    Pasteurized egg whites I drink em

jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I either eat em scrambled without the yolk, hardboiled, poached with whole wheat bread (2 small slices) or my fave. Texas bullseye eggs as my family call it. All you do for that is use butter/oil to coat the pan, get 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, make 2 holes in the center maybe a half dollar size, crack the eggs so the yolk is in the middle and flip/cook until it reaches desired point (runny yolk or none at all)