Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    and you used the 'how ironic' line because you thought it sounded clever without realising it wasn't even applicable.

Seriously? Are we actually meant to believe these are direct quotes? It doesn't even read like him. Find me the video you cretin. You seem to be more interested in trying to turn people against the guy than telling the truth. Shame on you young virgin, shame on you.
    Can you bullet point you argument?

Here is what I got from it:
    >McCarthy is legit science.
    >He is not a dick.
    >If someone finds him sarcastic and insulting to other channels, they need to grow a thicker skin.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Doug- View Post
    You took the first quote out of context. He was being sarcastic when he said that. But I agree with you.
    no, i realise he was being sarcastic. but that doesn't make it less insulting

he says it as if anyone who thinks people in natural bb'ing are on drugs are RETARDED (even though drug tests are laughable). thats why i included it.

if u actually think josh hyaduck and ryan doris are natural than u are in for a big disappointment. i love them both but i am realistic about whats achievable.

its real depressing to see him always say natty bb'ers are completely natty even though anyone with common sense knows they are shills
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deltoidbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lmfao funniest thing this month

Originally Posted by VikingCat View Post
    Doitbig's response to the pic. lulz

lmfao this is too funny,

stick to playing chess, cricket, mother****ing tennis, and eating fukn buritos and poptarts.

lmfao

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    yes all of them.

i was saying how greg is actually a pretty cool dude even though some of the stuff he says is broscience. thats why hes so popular and inspiring/charismatic. got heaps of likes then he deleted my comment and blocked me.

LOL delusions gon delusion. he said everything i posted, except for the "hey fukkers" part i added for the lulz.

u seem more interested in defending ur limerent oneitis buttbuddy ian mccarthy than providing the truth on how much of a loser bully he is.
    Deluded yet you admitted to making them up. Ookay. Tell me something, mingzie, does Ian McCarthy ANNOY you? Does he get under your skin?

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seriously? Are we actually meant to believe these are direct quotes? It doesn't even read like him. Find me the video you cretin. You seem to be more interested in trying to turn people against the guy than telling the truth. Shame on you young virgin, shame on you.
    calling out zyzz (a dead dude who inspired heaps and was aesthetic as fuk) is in his interview vid with josh and ryan.

others are from his ******** page from sep-nov 2012. you can find them easily.

lol @ thinking im making up any of these quotes
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000)

mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistahans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have a hard time taking this nerd seriously when he looks like that.

he needs to stop making stupid ass youtube videos and actually get in the gym.

he's supposed to be knowledgeable, but what are his credentials? hes read a bunch of lifting/nutrition articles online? his expertise hasnt done much for his physique.

this flaming homersexual is delusional. post legit quotes and claims im making them up, are u in love with the dude to the point where u ignore his *******ry?

i did that with my 5 year oneitis when i was infatuated with her.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Delivering.
    ------------------------------------------

#Fat to Fit Crew
    #Horsehead Crew

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this flaming homersexual is delusional. post legit quotes and claims im making them up, are u in love with the dude to the point where u ignore his *******ry?

i did that with my 5 year oneitis when i was infatuated with her.
    lol dude no screenshot/video no care. I am right until you prove me wrong. You already admitted to making one of them up. Your already dire credibility took a further nosedive.

Again, the only reason you rag on him and not Lui Marco and co that really go low when they insult Ian is the way he looks. Which i find strange because you are more like him than you think. Maybe that's why you despise him? You think hey this guys is a 5/10 like me (not hate, your OWN words) yet he's so confident and assertive. And that makes you mad. It really pushes your buttons. You're 22 and you've never kissed a girl, i think you may in fact be the homersexual.

wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wigsplit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol dude no screenshot/video no care. I am right until you prove me wrong. You already admitted to making one of them up. Your already dire credibility took a further nosedive.

Again, the only reason you rag on him and not Lui Marco and co that really go low when they insult Ian is the way he looks. Which i find strange because you are more like him than you think. Maybe that's why you despise him? You think hey this guys is a 5/10 like me (not hate, your OWN words) yet he's so confident and assertive. And that makes you mad. It really pushes your buttons. You're 22 and you've never kissed a girl, i think you may in fact be the homersexual.

This post is actually very truthful for anyone who can be honest with themselves. props

GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ian looks like a stick of buttter.....a stick of butter/potato my friends.

AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK1615 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya'll realize that you're both arguing about one dude, and calling each other out because of this one dude.

If that dude read this thread, he'd probably be laughing at both of you.
    Stop bashing/defending the guy. One of the main reasons why ya'll started arguing was due to the fact that the kid blocks and deletes anyone who talks crap about it. And now I see why.

He lets other people do the arguing for him.
    Just building up his infamy
    See natypes sig

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats with all the hate on this guy i didnt read the whole thread but i dont get it. I watched a vid of his a while back about chest training tips and it is 100% correct

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VikingCat View Post
    Doitbig's response to the pic. lulz

Fukin lost it! Lol this guy's hilarious
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

now shut the fuk up.

it has nothing to do with the way he looks and all to do with the way he is a ******* to everyone. lol @ deleting all his videos where he went full retard and pretending it didn't happen. lol m8 we all watched the videos. just because they are deleted doesn't mean it didn't happen.

keep up with the ad hominem attacks and researching my post history butthurt *******. u flame like a lil girl

Originally Posted by AK1615 View Post
    Ya'll realize that you're both arguing about one dude, and calling each other out because of this one dude.

If that dude read this thread, he'd probably be laughing at both of you.
    Stop bashing/defending the guy. One of the main reasons why ya'll started arguing was due to the fact that the kid blocks and deletes anyone who talks crap about it. And now I see why.

He lets other people do the arguing for him.
    Just building up his infamy
    nope, he tells alan aragon to delete any thread that makes him look bad. has got a mod buttbuddy on his side. he deleted all the videos where he talks sh*t because he knows hes wrong but doesn't admit it.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

lol you spent all that time proving nothing. i can't believe you actually went and did it like i told you. He didn't even get nasty. How does that compare to Luis marco or doitbig? lol i'll never shutup to a little boy that's never kissed a girl. This is all you got kid, the internet. This Ian McCarthy is like your twin and it drives you insane. Just because he is confident and you have never had a girlfriend. Get off the internet son, get out, get your dick wet. Go on, GO!

lol you spent all that time proving nothing. i can't believe you actually went and did it like i told you. He doesn't even get nasty. How does that compare to Luis marco or doitbig? lol i'll never shutup to a little boy that's never kissed a girl. This is all you got kid, the internet. This Ian McCarthy is like your twin and it drives you insane. Just because he is confident and you have never had a girlfriend. Get off the internet son, get out, get your dick wet. Go on, GO!
    owned hard.

endless stream of butthurt geek insults even though i proved exactly what you asked for and it took 5 mins.

ad hominem retorts because mad as fuk, not even once.

i also forgot this thread was about lui marco and not ian mccarthy. strong logical fallacy to try to win with retard logic. noone said fuk all about lui marco being right in insulting ian.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but who was delts?
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mistahans View Post
    i have a hard time taking this nerd seriously when he looks like that.

he needs to stop making stupid ass youtube videos and actually get in the gym.

he's supposed to be knowledgeable, but what are his credentials? hes read a bunch of lifting/nutrition articles online? his expertise hasnt done much for his physique.
    Have you seen Rsardinia? Have you seen Berto? both of those guys get absolutely shredded and look great following Ian's protocols. I think it's pretty obvious Ian wasn't blessed with much for genetics. So you can't really say what he says doesn't work just because it hasn't show on his own body. I've followed an IIFYM diet and gotten in great shape. Much better shape than 95% of anyone on here.

Yall are mad.

Originally Posted by Nomza View Post
    Fukin lost it! Lol this guy's hilarious
    that guy wasn't funny at all. He thinks he's cool cause he swears a lot and makes fun of someone else to make himself feel better.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

owned hard.

endless stream of butthurt geek insults even though i proved exactly what you asked for and it took 5 mins.

ad hominem retorts because mad as fuk, not even once.

i also forgot this thread was about lui marco and not ian mccarthy. strong logical fallacy to try to prove your point. noone said fuk all about lui marco
    everything he wrote was in jehst. say the same thing about doitbig's or lui marco's vids directed at IM. You cannnn't. Son, i'll tell you what is being owned, having one life and at the age of 22 not having kissed a female. Stop and think about it. Shiiiiit. Yep, you're one pathetic loser.

everything he wrote was in jehst. say the same thing about doitbig's or lui marco's vids directed at IM. You cannnn't. Son, i'll tell you what is being owned, having one life and at the age of 22 not having kissed a female. Stop and thinking about it. Shiiiiit. Yep, you're one pathetic loser.
    lol rustled hard

hey ill use caps and full stops and call someone a moron. its in 'jehst' because i have teh grammars.

ill call zyzz a pathetic unaesthetic drug abuser who took drugs that i have no proof of and if anyone tries doing the same thing with other bodybuilders they are retards but im not. all in 'jehst'. loll.

oh hey ill delete those 3 videos that make me look bad because i didnt feel like having them on my channel, not because i insulted people and went full retard and they make me look bad

stop with ur sh*tty ad hominem and use some actual logic. u are a massive keyboard warrior lol
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50)

loled hard

GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol you spent all that time proving nothing. i can't believe you actually went and did it like i told you. He didn't even get nasty. How does that compare to Luis marco or doitbig? lol i'll never shutup to a little boy that's never kissed a girl. This is all you got kid, the internet. This Ian McCarthy is like your twin and it drives you insane. Just because he is confident and you have never had a girlfriend. Get off the internet son, get out, get your dick wet. Go on, GO!
    But the potato you worship (Ian McFatass), is a self admitied virgin. So your arguement is invalid.

talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You do know he misc right?
    Used to spend alot of time in the supplement section.
    Hate hate.
    ***VIKING CREW***
    Mod negs: 4.

Originally Posted by GrinDaddy View Post
    But the potato you worship (Ian McFatass), is a self admitied virgin. So your arguement is invalid.
    did you not read this is exactly why that other kid posting here like it's his day job hates him? They are both unnatractive virgins. However, no kiss up there is too scared to answer the door to the pizza man or talk on the phone and yet Ian McCarthy has a few thousand subscribers on youtube because he has some knowledge worth a damn. This is why that kid hates him, he's jealous. Mingzie boy is trying to get the last post in, to save face. I'm teaching this kid a life lesson in that he needs to be congruent. He's a bitch in real life and he is a bitch on here. No cowardly psuedo e-bravery allowed.

did you not read this is exactly why that other kid posting here like it's his day job hates him? They are both unnatractive virgins but no kiss up there is too scared to answer the door to the pizza man or talk on the phone and yet Ian McCarthy has a few thousand subscribers on youtube because he has some knowledge worth a damn. This is why that kid hates him, he's jealous. That's why he's trying to get the last post in, to save face. I'm teaching this kid a life lesson in that he needs to be congruent. He's a bitch in real life and he is a bitch on here. No cowardly e-bravery allowed.
    strong irony.

you're the one constantly trying to put me down over something i openly share with the misc and am secure about.

all your posts are just insults with no logic. for every 2 sentences i write you respond with a wall of text trying to insult me. ethugs gon ethug.

i h8 people who talk sh*t on others, thats all. it doesn't matter who it is. i even dislike lui marcos vids on ian. it works both ways. this thread is about ian not lui marco. herp fukn derp im not going to be talking about lui marco. u have the most poverty logic i've ever seen on this site.

fact is he started sh*t first and told "hodget" twins to stop making videos. all in 'JEHHHST'
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

strong irony.

you're the one constantly trying to put me down over something i openly share with the misc and am secure about.

all your posts are just insults with no logic. for every 2 sentences i write you respond with a wall of text trying to insult me. ethugs gon ethug.

i h8 people who talk sh*t on others, thats all. it doesn't matter who it is. i even dislike lui marcos vids on ian. it works both ways. this thread is about ian not lui marco. herp fukn derp im not going to be talking about lui marco. u have the most poverty logic i've ever seen on this site.

fact is he started sh*t first and told "hodget" twins to stop making videos. all in 'JEHHHST'
    I'm putting you down because you're acting like somebody you're not. You are not confident enough to talk like that so why masquerade online and try and act like a cocky little bitch.

You and McCarthy are two sides of the same coin and the sooner you'll realise you hate him because you want to be him, the better.

If you disliked shit talkers so much you would like Ian the most, but again your jealousy of him comes through due to your own personal circumstances. Hodgetwins put out horrible advice and they should get called out all day long. And i'm saying this despite the fact they are entertaining. But completely stupid and have no place dishing out advice. People accept it because they are jacked. That is the other problem, people will somewhat asses the credibility of ones advice based on how that person looks. THAT is poverty logic.

Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000)
    He looks fat, but is sort of ripped. Why?

Is it just chubby face genetics?

Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kronenbourg1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by n4s View Post
    GJ posting the blurry stretched pic OP. Here's a clear one with no blur,stretch and same lighting

this is pathetic. what gains? look at the size of his head compared to chest/ shoulders. that will give you an idea of size. his chest is flat as phuck and he has no shoulders.