DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cutting Plan, IF + Carb Backloading

Just Finished my first bulk, now it's time to cut down. This is my plan, basically some IF + Carb Backloading, similar to SH. Going to see what kind of results I get out of it. What do you think?

Workout Nutrition (4-6 days a week)

9pm-530am - Unintentional Fast (come at me sleep)
    6:00am - Tea, Fish Oil, Multivitamin
    7am-1:00pm - Fast
    1:00pm - 1st Meal - 600 Calories,360 From Fat, 240 from Protein (60/40)
    3pm - Pre Workout Supplements (BCAA)
    4pm - Gym Time.
    6pm - 2nd Meal (Post Workout Meal) - 1400 Calories 50% Carb 40% Protein, 10% Fat

Rest Days

9pm-530am - Unintentional Fast (come at me sleep)
    6:00am - Tea, Fish Oil, Multivitamin
    7am-1:00pm - Fast
    1:00pm - 1st Meal - 500 Calories (20% Carbs / 40% Protein / 40% Fat)
    3pm - Pre Workout Supplements (BCAA)
    4pm - Gym Time.
    6pm - 2nd Meal (Post Workout Meal) - 1200 Calories 25% Carb / 35% Protein / 40% Fat

Any suggestions, critiques, or personal comments about experiences always welcomed and appreciated

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your maintenance? Eating 2000 and 1700 seems rather low.

DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    What is your maintenance? Eating 2000 and 1700 seems rather low.
    Honestly, it's a really messed up situation. When I was first losing weight, I couldn't lose ANY until I would eat only about 1200 calories a day. And that was with going to the gym 5x a week. I've bulked since then, and again, found myself in an odd situation, except I couldn't gain any weight until I ate at least 3500 Cals/day. I really didn't understand how that's possible. Now that aside, I plan to up the calories if I find myself losing more than 2 pounds/week. I'm unsure of my maintenance at 194 lbs (my current weight), and my metabolism is so messed up, I don't place too much trust into the calculators.

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fish Oils should not be taken while fasted, the same goes to multi,

You do not need BCAA if you have a pre WO meal

your calories are low and you body does not work in ratios, but numbers, use the stickies
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure why your caloric intake is so low, why you're taking supplements like multi and fish oil in a fasted state, and why you would be using BCAA's, especially in a fed state.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DiceDece View Post
    Honestly, it's a really messed up situation. When I was first losing weight, I couldn't lose ANY until I would eat only about 1200 calories a day. And that was with going to the gym 5x a week. I've bulked since then, and again, found myself in an odd situation, except I couldn't gain any weight until I ate at least 3500 Cals/day. I really didn't understand how that's possible. Now that aside, I plan to up the calories if I find myself losing more than 2 pounds/week. I'm unsure of my maintenance at 194 lbs (my current weight), and my metabolism is so messed up, I don't place too much trust into the calculators.
    Start high and go lower, not the other way around.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Start high and go lower, not the other way around.
    Thanks, I think I'll do that. Maybe and hopefully it will be different this time around.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I'm not sure why your caloric intake is so low, why you're taking supplements like multi and fish oil in a fasted state, and why you would be using BCAA's, especially in a fed state.
    Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    Fish Oils should not be taken while fasted, the same goes to multi,

You do not need BCAA if you have a pre WO meal

your calories are low and you body does not work in ratios, but numbers, use the stickies
    Thanks for your input guys. Definitely did not consider the usefulness and timing of the BCAA. Also, I just put this together, I plan to manage my macros by the gram here in a minute, once I get my food list together (I just got back from holiday, the fridge and cupboards are empty). Thanks