FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation HGH...the good, the bad, the truth

I'm finally to the point of frustration where an HGH relaeaser is not out of the question...Some of you guys have to help me understand this stuff...What's it all about? Is it Effective? Expensive? Sfe? Worth it? I'm so desperate to gain weight! Thanks guys!
    Follow ME as I make my way towards IFBB Fitness Pro Cometitor on Instagram! www.instagram.com/DomSpain_FL_NPC_Fitness
    Good things come to those who WORK! Do something Different to get something New!
    Owner/Personal Trainer: ISSA, NASM
    www.liberationpt.com

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FitnesschickDom View Post
    I'm so desperate to gain weight!
    Then eat more food.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Then eat more food.
    LOL no kidding.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Easier said than done...

I'm a trainer... I knowI need to eat more food. I DO eat a TON of food. I can eat whatever I want...I've alwayas been able to scarf anything and everything. My friends would watch me put food away like it was going out of style and were eventually CONVINCED that I was bulemic ( I don't even think I SPELL that word right) I am so far from that. My metabolism is out of this world! If I LOOK at a piece of cardio ...the weight just falls off me. I have taken weight gainers like Cytogainer and I've tried the thousand calorie shake and I eat like 6+ times a day and I consume approx 180g of protein in the off season (210-220 during dieting). My protein to carb ratios are good. I get STRONG (see my blog on 70lbs Leg Press) and ripped but some people have a dominance of red muscle fibers- which means they will gain size/ muscle very easily. I have an abundance of white muscle fibers so I can lift and curl and press and I just shred. I gain some size but it is slow and a blessing when it does grow. Precious, Precious muscle. I want to add inches just about everywhere but my waist so I'm asking if anyone has any stories or realizations....outside of the apparent EAT MORE that may help. Has anyone tried an HG RELEASER? I'm not looking to go unnatural...that's not me.
    Thanks in advance to anyone with real answers. http://www.trainerdom.com
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    LOL no kidding.
    Last edited by FitnesschickDom; 06-02-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: grammer
    Follow ME as I make my way towards IFBB Fitness Pro Cometitor on Instagram! www.instagram.com/DomSpain_FL_NPC_Fitness
    Good things come to those who WORK! Do something Different to get something New!
    www.liberationpt.com

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oral HGH products are bunk.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Uhh... there's no such thing as an HGH releaser. Take real HGH if you can afford it. Some people initially gain a bit of water weight due to edema, but eventually as you lose your insulin sensitivity you can run into problems gaining weight. And I don't advocate that ladies should take slin with their HGH (which is what most dudes would do), so I recommend a little bit of anavar to crank up that appetite and put some muscle on there.

A little var and equipoise (injectable) are good, non-virilizing androgens that ladies can use without growing a massive clit dick. HGH releasers... no such thing. Real HGH? Probably not for you. It's not a humongous mass builder. The media hypes that **** up like you're going to be juiced up and growing muscles on top of your muscles, but that's just a bunch of propaganda. It's better for retaining muscle, overall health (excellent immune booster), something you'd want to use for a post steroid cycle therapy, etc. You should use some var and maybe equipoise. That'll raise your red blood cell count (among other things) and should help with your appetite. I know you say that you eat lots, but if you ate lots you'd be bigger

Wink

Thank you for that! You made me laugh with the Clit-dick bit...so funny but tru...I like my stuff just the way it is Anyway...thank you. Thank was the kind of intelligent feedback I was looking for. Something that actually helps me. I appreciate it
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Uhh... there's no such thing as an HGH releaser. Take real HGH if you can afford it. Some people initially gain a bit of water weight due to edema, but eventually as you lose your insulin sensitivity you can run into problems gaining weight. And I don't advocate that ladies should take slin with their HGH (which is what most dudes would do), so I recommend a little bit of anavar to crank up that appetite and put some muscle on there.

A little var and equipoise (injectable) are good, non-virilizing androgens that ladies can use without growing a massive clit dick. HGH releasers... no such thing. Real HGH? Probably not for you. It's not a humongous mass builder. The media hypes that **** up like you're going to be juiced up and growing muscles on top of your muscles, but that's just a bunch of propaganda. It's better for retaining muscle, overall health (excellent immune booster), something you'd want to use for a post steroid cycle therapy, etc. You should use some var and maybe equipoise. That'll raise your red blood cell count (among other things) and should help with your appetite. I know you say that you eat lots, but if you ate lots you'd be bigger
    www.liberationpt.com

Bulking %80 BF user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh's Avatar
    user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10) user_8dfg_kwjhe_kjwh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Hgh

I know exactly what you are feeling right now. I have had troubles gaining weight all my life but in the past 1.5 years I gained 30 lbs and only gained 3%more body fat from 8% to 11% body fat and here is how I did it. I assume that you?re a smart gal since you?re a trainer but I do not know what u have learned so I will say everything I know about gaining mass. First you have to train heavy. Use 4 sets of 6-8 reps on all exercises and do mass movements like bench, squat and dead lift. I do 1 hour of weight lifting and 30 minutes of abs. Here is my schedule:

Monday-------Chest
    Tuesday------Back
    Wednesday---Off/Church at night
    Thursday-----Shoulders A.K.A Deltoids
    Friday--------Biceps and triceps
    Saturday-----Legs
    Sunday------Off/Church in the morning and night

Use only free weights...no cables or machines except for abs. If you feel a need for a lot of cardio then think again. Try to get in a max of 45 minutes of not so intense cardio just to maintain body fat and keep your heart healthy. Eating 8 small meals a day keeps your metabolism running really fast so try to eat 4-6 mass meals filled with as much clean protein and carbohydrates as you can eat without feeling bloated or overloaded. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Training and nutrition can only go so far and then supplements help you progress off of a plateau. I have used weight gainers for 1.5 years and most of them sucked except for three of them.

1. Cytogainer by Ctyosport
    2. Iso-mass extreme gainer by ultimate nutrition
    3. Real gains by universal nutrition

If you are going down the path of using anabolic supplements then use spawn by myogenix I guarantee u that u will gain 5-10 lbs off of this stuff and get super strong. Anabolic xtreme used to make superdrol and that will give you another 5-10lbs of muscle but they only make the new superdrol next generation. Online websites are the only place to get the original superdrol.

Try not to get testosterone products. Yes they can give u mass but as a woman they will mess with your moods and other feminine stuff. There is a lot more that I have to say but I have to go to bed right now. If u r interested in what else I have to say then u can add me to your friend list. Peace out and god bless you!

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FitnesschickDom View Post
    I'm a trainer... I knowI need to eat more food. I DO eat a TON of food. I can eat whatever I want...I've alwayas been able to scarf anything and everything. My friends would watch me put food away like it was going out of style and were eventually CONVINCED that I was bulemic ( I don't even think I SPELL that word right) I am so far from that. My metabolism is out of this world! If I LOOK at a piece of cardio ...the weight just falls off me. I have taken weight gainers like Cytogainer and I've tried the thousand calorie shake and I eat like 6+ times a day and I consume approx 180g of protein in the off season (210-220 during dieting). My protein to carb ratios are good. I get STRONG (see my blog on 70lbs Leg Press) and ripped but some people have a dominance of red muscle fibers- which means they will gain size/ muscle very easily. I have an abundance of white muscle fibers so I can lift and curl and press and I just shred. I gain some size but it is slow and a blessing when it does grow. Precious, Precious muscle. I want to add inches just about everywhere but my waist so I'm asking if anyone has any stories or realizations....outside of the apparent EAT MORE that may help. Has anyone tried an HG RELEASER? I'm not looking to go unnatural...that's not me.
    Thanks in advance to anyone with real answers. http://www.trainerdom.com
    Shut the hell up. I'm sorry but wtf. No one is immune to gaining wieght, before you try and feed us your BS of why you should use a HGH, really work on your diet. When you eat 3,500 clean calories everyday for a month, you will gain weight.
    "Love is a stronger emotion then hate, and I'm all about strength."
    -Big Mike (defending Celine Dion as his choice of workout music).

Currently burning in Hell shivsean's Avatar
    shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000) shivsean is just really nice. (+1000)
    There in no such animal as bioavailable (oral) HgH, PERIOD. It can't make it past the gut.

Get some real growth and be done with it.
    It's just that D ****, D's short for do what I wanna do
    And that's what I'm gonna do, right here in front of you

And I'll be runnin you and your man straight up out
    And y'all nig-gas aint runnin a fuc-kin thing but your mouth

tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    workout your legs, they are like the biggest muscle group, and after i really started getting into legs (use to hate em but didnt want to be chicken legged) i started putting on weight fast

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you serious? Girl i have seen your pictures and there aint a damn thing wrong with your body. It is PERFECT the way it is.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...ppuser=1835311

Best glute shot i have ever seen. Keep up whatever youre doing!!

tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    omg he is right,
    just keep doing what you are doing
    but why do you want to put on weight?

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonymachado123 View Post
    omg he is right,
    just keep doing what you are doing
    but why do you want to put on weight?
    maybe to make dat dur booty pop more...? Go look at her pix man, she is one hot lady. i cant see why she wants to gain weight... she is smokin hot.