Closed Thread
Page 137 of 268 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 8031
    Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gregg, As far as the steel, Medx uses 11 gauge. And since we built the Avenger to the same specs, we also use 11 gauge steel. Some of the movement arms have flat plate welded onto the 11 gauge tube. For Nebula to use 7 gauge, is unbelievable. I did see a few pieces at Ron Normans place that looked like they might have used a little heavier then 11 gauge.

[QUOTE=deadwoodgregg;1016448433]Back in July, I saw a pulldown at Rae Crowther. I think that it was the IDA but I am not positive it was as I deleted those pictures. Anyway, the one I saw was like a well built Hammer Strength pulldown. If it was the IDA, that was not a feature that stood out to me on the pulldown. I remember that they had the IDA shoulder and I couldnt get used to that in the short time that I was there, but that was pushing straight up and away (harder to control) instead of pulling down of course......I strongly recommend that someone from this thread try to pick up the last rare ISO/fused Avenger pulldown that Dave Karsten is brokering. It has an even heavier build than the Nebula. I know that sounds weird as I am sure that the Nebula is 7 gauge but all of the Avenger arms "feel" as though they are solid pieces of steel even though they may be only 11 gauge in places. Maybe Ricky could get back on here and tell of exact Avenger construction. Sorry, my Samsung phone camera isn't the quality of my old I-Phone.[

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
    Chris, We are going to shorten the drive rod and the weight arm jack, for you, but, please keep in mind, that is only going to give you maybe 1 inch MAX. To be able to get any more ROM out of the footboard would take more then we would way to tackle. Getting the weight arm to drop down lower is not the problem, getting the footboard to come in closer, is. Now I did talk to our guys, and we did come up with an idea, and that would be to lengthen the footboard weldment. Me or Ken can talk to you about this on the phone, we just came up with this idea this past week.
    Both sound like a plan. My goal is to get another 5 inches ROM.

1) Sounds good on the shorter weight arm/guide rod.

2) The longer footboard weldment sounds good also. Combined with removal of the stops at the other end. I remember also thinking you guys were going to shorten the stops on the other end as well. Those two little stops at max leg extension could also be removed and simply put rubber stops right on the frame.

And I have to comment on the embroidery, (and this is coming from me, Ricky, not Regeneration) Yes, I got it to low from what we were wanting, we wanted it on the top. Which the first Leg Press we did we put it more toward the middle. And yes, mistakes are made, after 15 years of manufacturing exercise machines, 12 years with Medx and 3 years with Regeneration, yes, you are right, in manufacturing, mistakes are made. We are now looking at going with a wrap, that will have the embroidery on it and cover the pad at what ever spot we decide.
    Did she do a bunch of seats with the embroidery down low, or just a few?
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Regeneration has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We only had 5 seats done up for the machines on order. The next batch we send thru will be correct.

Ill have Ken get with you next week on the footboard weldment.

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Both sound like a plan. My goal is to get another 5 inches ROM.

1) Sounds good on the shorter weight arm/guide rod.

2) The longer footboard weldment sounds good also. Combined with removal of the stops at the other end. I remember also thinking you guys were going to shorten the stops on the other end as well. Those two little stops at max leg extension could also be removed and simply put rubber stops right on the frame.

Did she do a bunch of seats with the embroidery down low, or just a few?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We only had 5 seats done up for the machines on order. The next batch we send thru will be correct.

Ill have Ken get with you next week on the footboard weldment.

Ok. Sounds good. I have a retrofit seat and boom on order so far... Since my only order is parts, when do you think the next batch of seats will be made? Look forward to talking about the footplate weldment.

You guys should figure out band attachments since that will offer the ability to change the strength curve for variety.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-02-2013 at 09:40 PM.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The footplate idea wont work because it would shorten the extension of the rep. I have used my Avenger LP every day since I picked it up except the day that I was out of town. Easily my favorite machine.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 02-02-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Yes, adjusting the footboard would seem to be the simplest way to increase the ROM.
    That would be good in addition to lowering the stops on the other end as well.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-03-2013 at 12:36 AM.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would be good in addition to lowering the stops on the other end as well.
    Okay, I understand. That may work. It will just get you a small additional ROM though. That would be alot of mods for me. I will be watching to see how well this turns out.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 02-03-2013 at 05:06 AM.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone want an absolutely smokin deal on a power lift rack, bench, and platform??

http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa...41&acctid=3780

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Anyone want an absolutely smokin deal on a power lift rack, bench, and platform??
    Unless you know the reserve, you have no clue whether or not this will be "an absolutely smokin deal".

Given that the bidding will commence at $1000, and it's not on the market at that price, I doubt it will be.

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Unless you know the reserve, you have no clue whether or not this will be "an absolutely smokin deal".

Given that the bidding will commence at $1000, and it's not on the market at that price, I doubt it will be.
    Irongrandpa said that he thought the reserve was $1500. That would still make it a great deal. I posted about a PowerLift rack and bench yesterday in the craigslist thread for $800. The problem is I think both of those PL racks are 9ft tall. Most members on here just dont have the ceiling height in their home gyms. I would like to see a regular to the forum be able to pick one of those up. I think EP is the only regular that has a PowerLift rack.

We are currently working on the "production" ROW as I speak. Hope to have them wrapped up in the next few weeks. We have talked to Gregg about possibly working something out to be able to look at his Proto machines, and maybe manufacture a few of them. Getting all this feedback on here is awesome. Helps us to know in what direction to go as in which machines to work on and manufacture.
    I think it would be a no-brainer to consider making the pulldown, row, chest, and shoulder with the ISO/Fused option. The system works flawlessly on the three that I have in my gym.

Because of the convergence, I don't see how the converging chest could be made with the "option" designed in the same manner.

The cam system on the row may prevent it from working ISO. Ricky would have to answer if it would be possible.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 02-03-2013 at 07:09 AM.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post

Do you have to whistle while you **** so you know which end to wipe? I didn't say this was a smokin deal, I asked who wanted one. It could turn out to be a steal, it could turn out to be a wash. Should I have asked "who wants to pay too much at auction on a power lift rack? Would that have been better?

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ricky glad to see that your posting again you got to keep some of us avengerhaulics updated. I am looking forward to training off the new converging chest and leg press you made for Ron. I didnt know you guys were delivering so soon i libe just a few miles from Rons. I would like to speak to you more in detail if we can get in contact soon . Keep up the great work please post some pictures !!!!
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought I would share this old voice mail from Tyler Hobson before I delete it from my cell phone from Nov 16th:

"I wanted to let you know that I am indeed working on the ultimate back machine and pec fly. I am working on both of those right now. Save your money, its going to be good. I had a lot of opinions on various angles of the fly: I believe they are making up for the inadequacies of the machine. You are just bringing in different muscle groups when you change the position of the hands, etc. I hope to have full pec activation and using my strength curve. It will only be one fixed angle."

I have a feeling that the pec fly is going to be better than the Nautilus Power Plus 10 degree and should be the best plate loaded pec fly ever made.

As far as the ultimate back machine, he seems to be working on a variant of a pullover machine. I remember talking to him after that voicemail, and this new 'ultimate back machine' sounds like a whole new kind of machine. It sounds like it will have similarities to a pullover, but will perhaps be more 'advanced' in technology/biomechanics.

Not sure how long the wait will be, but I'd guess 1.5 years.
    Almost sounds like he might be considering something like Malukut is considering? A pec fly/delt machine with an adjustable incline/decline seat.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was actually just in the process of getting quotes for a couple Woodway treadmills. Just ball park numbers, a Curve (no power) is about $5-6k and the Desmo (powered unit) is $11-12k. I am considering a curve for my last piece at home.

I've heard good things about them but never actually stepped foot on one yet.

Do you have to whistle while you **** so you know which end to wipe? I didn't say this was a smokin deal, I asked who wanted one. It could turn out to be a steal, it could turn out to be a wash. Should I have asked "who wants to pay too much at auction on a power lift rack? Would that have been better?
    I think that Pitt rack has sold a couple times now (to deadbeat buyers), so I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the reserve.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    I was actually just in the process of getting quotes for a couple Woodway treadmills. Just ball park numbers, a Curve (no power) is about $5-6k and the Desmo (powered unit) is $11-12k. I am considering a curve for my last piece at home.

I've heard good things about them but never actually stepped foot on one yet.

How much is the ELG? Would you mind letting me know... I'd like to hear your quote on that.

How much is the Curve vs the Curve XL? The Curve XL is quite a beast compared to the regular curve.

Ricky, did you contact Gainesville Fitness about having you repair/update/remanufacture a few of their pieces? Seems like a no brainer they should have you guys do that...

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much is the ELG? Would you mind letting me know... I'd like to hear your quote on that.

How much is the Curve vs the Curve XL? The Curve XL is quite a beast compared to the regular curve.
    Healthnut,

I had one priced out at GSA pricing sometime ago. The Curve was about $5200 and the XL was about $9000. Unless it is an open market item, GSA pricing is typically 25-35% less than MSRP (obviously if you buy in bulk, there is a steeper discount). I bet the ELG would cost more than some small cars.

Originally Posted by Skyaura View Post
    Healthnut,

I had one priced out at GSA pricing sometime ago. The Curve was about $5200 and the XL was about $9000. Unless it is an open market item, GSA pricing is typically 25-35% less than MSRP (obviously if you buy in bulk, there is a steeper discount). I bet the ELG would cost more than some small cars.
    The XL looks like a better product to me, and of course it is more expensive.

The ELG does seem like it would be in the $15-20K range for sure, probably $19K. If anyone can get a quote, I'd like to know.

Theoretical: If you could have any treadmill for free, which one would you pick? I have yet to see a treadmill as baddass as that ELG, so that would be my choice.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Irongrandpa said that he thought the reserve was $1500. That would still make it a great deal. I posted about a PowerLift rack and bench yesterday in the craigslist thread for $800. The problem is I think both of those PL racks are 9ft tall. Most members on here just dont have the ceiling height in their home gyms. I would like to see a regular to the forum be able to pick one of those up. I think EP is the only regular that has a PowerLift rack.
    Both of those Powerlift racks are 9' tall. The one in Pittsburgh had a $1500 reserve in past listings, still a great buy on the rack, bench and platform if you have the ceiling height.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The XL looks like a better product to me, and of course it is more expensive.

The ELG does seem like it would be in the $15-20K range for sure, probably $19K. If anyone can get a quote, I'd like to know.

Theoretical: If you could have any treadmill for free, which one would you pick? I have yet to see a treadmill as baddass as that ELG, so that would be my choice.
    My running these days is mostly intervals, so the Curve would be the choice since you do not have to wait for the motor to slow the tread down (of course you could jump to the side). If you were doing overspeed training then the ELG would be the way to go.

If you had the height and you could choose between the above listed power lift 9' rack with bench and platform for a landed cost of about $2500 or a new black Atlantis 8' poliquin rack 2" hole spacing, bench, platform, and gripper attachement for $3200, which would you pick?

Originally Posted by Skyaura View Post
    My running these days is mostly intervals, so the Curve would be the choice since you do not have to wait for the motor to slow the tread down (of course you could jump to the side). If you were doing overspeed training then the ELG would be the way to go.
    Seems like the cost no object choice would be Curve XL and an ELG beside it. Throw in a Cybex Arc trainer for good measure.

If you had the height and you could choose between the above listed power lift 9' rack with bench and platform for a landed cost of about $2500 or a new black Atlantis 8' poliquin rack 2" hole spacing, bench, platform, and gripper attachment for $3200, which would you pick?
    Where were you when I sold my pimped out Atlantis Poliquin rack with every single attachment for about 50% off...

If I were *forced* to pick one of your two choices, it would be the Atlantis. Although if I could have a third option, it would be a custom 8' 6" rack. By the way, you can get Atlantis to make you a custom height for $200.00. At least that is what it was when I had that done.

If you had the height and you could choose between the above listed power lift 9' rack with bench and platform for a landed cost of about $2500 or a new black Atlantis 8' poliquin rack 2" hole spacing, bench, platform, and gripper attachement for $3200, which would you pick?
    Whichever you choose it will be kicka$$.....Unless I am mistaken, you also have an Avenger lateral raise that you have failed to produce us some equipment pron pics. Lets see some pics of all of the new gear in your updated gym.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 02-03-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Healthnutmd, I had know idea before that there were so many people with the same equipment sickness I have. It's almost like a support group... Sure wish I would have known about your rack , but such is life. I think I'm leaning towards the Atlantis. It's through a local dealer, so shipping isn't an issue which is nice.

Deadwoodgregg, I'll try and get some pictures up of some of the pieces when the dumbbells come in. I still have a lot of rearranging to do, but for now it works. I absolutely love the 35 nebula leg press and hack squat, and so do all of my members. I had wanted 45', but the 35 seems to be much easier on the low back and the angle allows a much greater rom. Not one of my new purchases do I regret, they are all awesome and worthy of best of the best by my perspective.

I think I'm leaning towards the Atlantis. It's through a local dealer, so shipping isn't an issue which is nice.
    Be sure to inquire about a custom height of 8' 6", unless you prefer an 8' or 9' ... I love 8' 6", it is just right.

I absolutely love the 35 nebula leg press and hack squat, and so do all of my members. I had wanted 45', but the 35 seems to be much easier on the low back and the angle allows a much greater rom.
    Agree on the Nebula 35 vs 45 !!! I greatly prefer the 35.

Atlantis offers the 40 degree of course.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-03-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Yea, I have spoke to Joe (owner of GHF) a few times since your last visit, he said he will get back with us, but he is in the middle of the expansion of the Main Center, so I know he's a bit busy right now. Would like to at least be able to make a few of the repairs. His machines were delivered not to much longer after Penn State got theres, and he had another guy paint them, but thats all he did was paint them, as I'm sure you could tell when you were there.
    Ricky, did you contact Gainesville Fitness about having you repair/update/remanufacture a few of their pieces? Seems like a no brainer they should have you guys do that...

I think it would be a no-brainer to consider making the pulldown, row, chest, and shoulder with the ISO/Fused option. The system works flawlessly on the three that I have in my gym.

Because of the convergence, I don't see how the converging chest could be made with the "option" designed in the same manner.

The cam system on the row may prevent it from working ISO. Ricky would have to answer if it would be possible.
    Gregg, yes you are correct, with making those 4, and yea, the cam system on the ROW might be a little tricky. Hopefully we can start working on those before to long. We have a new plan in place at the shop, which should help us on proto typing machines. Our manufacturing schedule right now is, Avenger Leg Press, Avenger "production" ROW, Avenger "converging" chest Press, then we will also be getting our drawings done of the Avenger Pullover, and run a batch of those. And in the middle of all this we are trying new ideas that you guys throw at us.

Closed Thread
Page 137 of 268 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast