kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kyle1867 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Should i shave my chest

my chest is startin 2 get pretty deent but i have alot of chest and stomach hair, should i shave it, does it look better clean?

Bringing back Neanderthal MSmith19's Avatar
    MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I hate chest/especially stomach hair.
    5'10.5
    175lbs
    10% BF

I Squat in the Curl Rack Beowolf Agate's Avatar
    Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wax it. That way, you can ask your GF to wax her hair without her telling you you don't know what it feels like.

This method will be excruciatingly painful, and will counter-balance the pussiness of shaving ones chest with the manliness of bearing said pain.

magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beowolf Agate View Post
    Wax it. That way, you can ask your GF to wax her hair without her telling you you don't know what it feels like.

This method will be excruciatingly painful, and will counter-balance the pussiness of shaving ones chest with the manliness of bearing said pain.
    Yet all of that is negated when you look in the mirror and see yourself holding a wax applicator....the testes actually run away.

If you shave it, prepare for some crazy itching in the next few days. The stubble after shaving and ingrown hairs is a bitch.
    2 years
    Starting weight/height = 119lbs / 5'8"
    Current weight/height - 185lbs / 5'8"

Bulking 'til 230lbs or when the Buffalo Bills have a winning season. Whichever comes first.

Step 1) Pick up a weight and a small farm animal.
    Step 2) Lift one and eat the other.

tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100)
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Ever read the Alphabet of Menliness by Maddox?

Chest hair= the chest piece of a man, it should be like a picasso on your body, chrish it, comb it, pray for more.
    Son Of Oden
    Thundergod
    Master of War
    Asator!

magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tlsemidose View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Ever read the Alphabet of Menliness by Maddox?

Chest hair= the chest piece of a man, it should be like a picasso on your body, chrish it, comb it, pray for more.
    Yea...i love hair that hides muscle definition and is irritating.

For some reason, I've got this idea that if my chest is big enough..the lack of hair is overlooked. Dont know why that idea is in my head though...maybe its planted there from every bodybuilding competition ever....
    2 years

Bulking 'til 230lbs or when the Buffalo Bills have a winning season. Whichever comes first.

I Squat in the Curl Rack Beowolf Agate's Avatar
    Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by magnate View Post
    Yet all of that is negated when you look in the mirror and see yourself holding a wax applicator....the testes actually run away.

If you shave it, prepare for some crazy itching in the next few days. The stubble after shaving and ingrown hairs is a bitch.
    True enough.

Shave if your chest is big enough that it doesn't matter.

The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    God yes.

tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100) tlsemidose is not very well liked. (-100)
    My (ex) gf burst out laughing after I shaved my chest. Now i dont know if this is because she already knew I had chest hair, or if it is because it is incredibly gay.

I'm guessing the second part. Look up the street fighter "Zangief" and tell me he doesnt look jacked and test loaded with all the chest hair. Now look up the loser "Leo deCaprio shirtless" and tell me that isnt homo.
    Son Of Oden
    Thundergod
    Master of War
    Asator!

My (ex) gf burst out laughing after I shaved my chest. Now i dont know if this is because she already knew I had chest hair, or if it is because it is incredibly gay.

I'm guessing the second part. Look up the street fighter "Zangief" and tell me he doesnt look jacked and test loaded with all the chest hair. Now look up the loser "Leo deCaprio shirtless" and tell me that isnt homo.
    ...I'm not Leonardo deCaprio. How does he have any bearing on a bodybuilder shaving their chest?

Do me a favor. Look up any past Mr. Olympia's contest pictures and tell me he "doesnt look jacked as **** and test loaded" without all that chest hair.

Retarded argument.

My GF likes it smooth, so that's good enough for me.

Edit: I just googled "Zangief" and got a cartoon character... Please tell me that is not who you are using to try and prove your point.
    Last edited by magnate; 08-29-2007 at 10:55 PM.
    2 years

You might be right, but if bodybuilders HAD chest hair, it would be like a lumberjack riding a motor cycle and running over bunnies. Essentially the manliest thing ever.

Note picture:
    Attached Images
    Son Of Oden
    Thundergod
    Master of War
    Asator!

You might be right, but if bodybuilders HAD chest hair, it would be like a lumberjack riding a motor cycle and running over bunnies. Essentially the manliest thing ever.

Note picture:
    Fantastic. And I thought I had a chance of going to bed without any disturbing picture in my mind's eye.
    2 years

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OMG- how did you get so uncontrollably manly???

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Note picture:
    That looks like a hairy vagina got placed on his chest...

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post
    That looks like a hairy vagina got placed on his chest...

-fuzz
    Just in case you didn't know...

It is.

My cat is licking my forearm with a tongue that has comparable friction to sandpaper. I'd stop it but it somehow knows right where I'm itching...
    2 years

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My cat is licking my forearm with a tongue that has comparable friction to sandpaper. I'd stop it but it somehow knows right where I'm itching...
    Send your cat over here ;D (yes beastiality)

-fuzz

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

Originally Posted by Shoo Head View Post

OMG- how did you get so uncontrollably manly???
    Bro. I'm working on it...just give it time...
    Son Of Oden
    Thundergod
    Master of War
    Asator!

Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post
    Send your cat over here ;D (yes beastiality)

-fuzz
    Annnnnnnnddddd you're done.
    2 years

Annnnnnnnddddd you're done.
    haha <3

-fuzz

-Socrates

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)

did u even have a g/f ?? what girl seriously talks like that.... most real girls appreciate it
    meh

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wax that **** off, waxing > shaving. Itch alot after shaving, but waxing you dont, or you can just get hair removal cream. Its not as good as waxing but its less pain.
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

Registered User oldermuscledude's Avatar
    oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TeddyTank View Post
    Wax that **** off, waxing > shaving. Itch alot after shaving, but waxing you dont, or you can just get hair removal cream. Its not as good as waxing but its less pain.
    I've been shaving my chest for 3 years now--it never itches, unless I have a week or so of re-growth and then the stubble rubs against my clothes.

Waxing is painful, but only for a little while, and then ur chest will be smooth for around a month (at least, mine is when I get it waxed).

Hair removal cream (Nair for Men) smells nasty and can burn delicate areas (like ur nips). I've tried that too, and it's more of a pain than shaving is.

Go for shaving, man---it helps bring out your muscle definition, and you won't be as smelly when you sweat cuz there's no hair to trap and retain sweat. If you don't like being smooth (but my woman absolutely loves me smooth!!!) you can always let it grow back.

DanMyersMN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When in doubt you can consult Hogan. A, B, C or D.

A:

B:

C:

D:

SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000)
    shave it off. Will look a lot better IMO
    ***** Big Money Baller Crew *****

1K+ Rep Back

NO MEGAUPLOAD PLEASE

Owe: Mephisto91 from $64 thread