"Scales Anonymous" Tinkerbell78's Avatar
    Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OMG!!! All I want to do is eat...somebody stop me!

I am heading to that time of the month and I am graving food like mad... and I mean I could just eat eat and eat.. all I can think is chocolate .....mmmmmmm...yes please.

I have been good though and haven't eaten junk... have had my normal meals - but between have just been snacking on fruit like nobodys business (gotta have something sweet) I tell you what if someone would bring me a pizza it would be gone in seconds....like magic!

OH why do us women have to suffer with the hormones????? at the mo I feel tired, hungry and unmotivated but I know its only because of my hormones so I keep going as usual. Motivation to workout normal corrects itself when I get to the gym and turn on my ipod but food gravings ...and tiredness. woooooooohooooooooo... Cant wait to get back to myself in a weeks time

Ok moan over, I just needed to get that out of my system - just in case talking about it makes it easier ...ha didnt work!

Anyone else get like this????

red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ditto to everything you just said. I feel like a ravenous caveman. It's at this point that I start eating Altoids and/or calcium chews like they are candy, lol.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.

"Scales Anonymous" Tinkerbell78's Avatar
    Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinkerbell78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh I'm so glad its not just me...

I will try cup of green tea next... this gotta stop .... and then maybe to go bed so I cant think food...(chocolate mmmm)

dreading tomorrow... I think I will start tomorrow with protein loaded breakfast that normally calms things down a little...

Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can completely agree! Hmmmmm I'll be honest last week before my period came I was craving icecream so my boyfriend and I went to Coldstone lol. I know i know so bad and it will NOT help me at all but I've learned you just have to live.

A girl who I went to high school with just died in a horrible car accident from a drunk driver friday night.... it has made me realize that if I want something I'm going to get it and enjoy it. Life is short to restrict everything.
    never give up on something you really want :)

hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I mean everyone has cravings and especially around their period....It's not wrong to give in to them. I mean if you are just trying to lose weight and you have a craving indulge it a bit and then the next day get back on your calorie cutting and move on. I see no reason to not give in to the cravings...I mean you can't torture yourself! Now I could see if you were prepping for a competition or something and you were a few weeks out but otherwise a one day splurge is not gonna throw all your hard work down the drain...damn the period demons!!!!
    Push it to the limit!!!!

Favorite saying - GO GET IT!

I am a "beastess" - thanks Brian!!!

12-11-10 first powerlifting meet
    314.16/187/341 - 843 lbs total raw!

3-26-11 USPA state championship
    314.16/198.7/352 - 865lbs total raw - best female raw lifter (Open division)

On to nationals!!!

Not content with average queenofswords's Avatar
    queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ahhh i totally hear you.... I get mad cravings too around my TOM- its like my stomach is like a bottomless pit.

I pretty much do what u do in terms of going for fruit- cuz the cravings just dont subside without some sugar. I try to drink a LOT of water but this just bloats me up even more.

I agree though that u dont need to be TOO hard on urself, its not like ur just being greedy- the craving is a product of loads of biological mechanisms that are out of ur control... all u can do is decide how to deal with them. I guess u can kinda negotiate with urself and instead of having a whole chocolate bar (for example), just have a square to calm down.
    But I know some ppl cant do this and have to have everything.....

As long as ur consistent for the remainder of the time, dont fight it, accomodate it.
    Enviable Pro bods: Sherlyn Roy; Monica Guerra; Nicole Wilkins- Lee; Rachel Cammon; Jennifer Nicole Lee.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cant stop eating junk I ate a big bag of chocolate skittles last night. We need to start a support group for people who cant control their eating habits. (Serial...)

futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Knowing that I've got to put all that stuff in to fitday.com makes me think twice.

I also have an "I can have ANYTHING policy." I can have whatever I want if:

1.) I think of the thing I want most... not the things that is easy to get, so if it's ice cream it has to be cold stone, if it's wings it has to be from the place in the east 30s with the best wings. Why settle?

2.) I eat a large spinach and 'shroom salad.

3.) I wait 1 hour.

4.) Log what I plan to eat before I go.

5.) At this point I lose the motivation to get off my but get on the train and go get the treats.

But I might just do it tonight. I can do it if I really really want to. If I want ice cream that bad then I'll have it. Think this makes me feel better and less like my life is strict and sad and boring with too many rules about food.
    TOO BIG TO FAIL.

carissa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I only get the ravenous thing about every three TOM's - but when it happens, it's bad. Last month, for 3 days before my period I ate EVERYTHING. I could not stop eating.

I ate a whole packet of party pies, potato wedges, several poached eggs, toast, jam, peanut butter, cheese... (that last few all together).. Gained 3 kilograms...

Back on track now though.
    Anything is possible.

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hit that today. Today didnt go too badly, but the urge to stuff my face was worse than it has been in awhile. Not really even hungry, just wanting to eat sweets. And chocolate of course. Lucky there, i bought a green & Blacks 85% cacao bar the other day. One small square to chew on for awhile did the trick three times today (still less than one serving total, and that will fit my macros... the calories were a teeny bit high, but it shouldnt hurt anything really; not even if I do that every day this week )

Ice cream was really a bad thought today, id never wanted to stop by the ice cream place so badly after my workout on the drive by!! hehe, the place has a concrete called 'Goldbrick' that has caramel, crunch cote, Heath bar pieces (omg, HEAVEN) and sprinkles mixed in something like 2 cups of soft serve ice cream. Its been my favorite since I was probably 6 years old.

healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't keep anything in the house like chocolate etc. So when the cravings hit I have to go to town. Well town is 35 miles from my house so I can't really see going just for a craving unless i'm going for something else. So I just eat a banana and drink some milk to replace calcium and potassium lost during TOM

AlanaSmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i go crasy my period as well. I am sorta recovering from eating problems, so when i cant control myself and go on a huge binge, it really destroys me mentally and emotionally.

I can't do anything in moderation, everything in excess. ha.
    "Yo Bartender, can I get a Hennessy on the rocks..."

Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Luv_Ta_Lift is just really nice. (+1000)
    chica I know exactly how you feel. I am heading for the same thing right now. I find that a couple days before I start all I want to do is eat. Sometimes its hard to resist ..... so I jus give in LOL. Ehhh.... wut do ya do.
    :)

mayzley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel like I'm always craving chocolate. Which is wierd cause I never ate that much of it before I started the comp diet. When I can't stand it, I eat an Ultra Size brownie. 2 scoops of Beverly International Chocolate Ultra Size Protein powder with enough water to make a batter consistency. Microwave for 1+ minutes, it actually is really good, and has 34 grams of protein so it kicks the cravings!

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I must be always heading there because I want to eat all the time. It seems also the more I workout (you know the process of trying to lose weight) the hungrier I get. It is like some evil plot.

JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    last month i ate an entire roll of those cinnemon bun things by myself. This time i am trying to cut however.

I made a strawberry ginger sauce the otherday that you can put over yogurt, its really good and sweet, and not very bad for you. Its just sliced strawberries and a very little bit of brownsugar and ground ginger. mixed up and cooked. not bad at all

yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you!!! I 'm a few days away from that TOM and I always crave chocolate and carbs like mad the first few days. I was worried that I would totally reck my diet and get down on myself. But now I have a plan, black and green 's chocolate and I'll allow myself one indulgence of what ever I crave most. Some months its sweets other times its salty chips.
    Glad I'm not the only menstral monster out there LOL!
    It's my body and I can do whatever I want to it.

AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieLass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm so glad I found this thread.I am trying to lose bodyfat and feel like eating chocolate/ice cream/chips etc I know you all understand.AHHHH fight it all day and then usually cave in sometime in the afternoon. Amazing thing is usually everyone can eat junk around me and I don't even want it. I guess its about mimimizing the damage!!!

rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rimmer73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why is it when I'm tired I eat like crazy.

blondie871 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rimmer73 View Post
    Why is it when I'm tired I eat like crazy.
    i feel ya..! sometimes im not hungry, but my body feels so tired, i reach for food in hope of some energy . caffenine seems to have no effect anymore...i need energy!

vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vompy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    happens to me all the time.
    if you don't give a damn we don't give a

Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ughhh why can't all food be good for you?! I crave everything even after my period is over hahaha. I feel like things are worse for me in the summer which is horrible bc in the winter I was so much more motivated?! Damn.
    never give up on something you really want :)

NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have found that the best thing I can do when I get like that is stay busy. In the past, I used to spend an hour or so at the gym, come home, eat and then think about my next meal and how much I was going to enjoy it, LOL! Now, I workout, eat and then get out of my house with just fruit, almonds and a protein bar. The cravings are not nearly half as bad if I am away from temptation! I too can overeat if I am tired. I think it's the bodys way of getting energy thinking the quick sugar will give it a lift vs. the sleep it really desires. I have also woken up in the middle of the night hungry and I crave sugar!! If it's really bad I will eat a couple of almonds and go back to sleep. Really weird though.

rosesred98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u know i felt like this all day I'm really hungry, although i havne't really had anything too bad to eat...
    I want some muscles

angelfaces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tinkerbell78 View Post
    I am heading to that time of the month and I am graving food like mad... and I mean I could just eat eat and eat.. all I can think is chocolate .....mmmmmmm...yes please.

I have been good though and haven't eaten junk... have had my normal meals - but between have just been snacking on fruit like nobodys business (gotta have something sweet) I tell you what if someone would bring me a pizza it would be gone in seconds....like magic!

OH why do us women have to suffer with the hormones????? at the mo I feel tired, hungry and unmotivated but I know its only because of my hormones so I keep going as usual. Motivation to workout normal corrects itself when I get to the gym and turn on my ipod but food gravings ...and tiredness. woooooooohooooooooo... Cant wait to get back to myself in a weeks time

Ok moan over, I just needed to get that out of my system - just in case talking about it makes it easier ...ha didnt work!

Anyone else get like this????
    ! LOVE LOVE LOVE FOOD! I know exactly what you mean, i've started a change in eating habits now to lose weight and get fit and it isnt easy i wanna eat all the time! What I wouldn't do for a choccie bar right now, but no gotta stay strong and focused or will never reach my goals...... still want choc tho! lol
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjhoYG4/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wjhoYG4/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]

gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbsgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a hard time with food as well. I am home all day with the kids.

Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this doesnt usually happen to me, but this month its hit me two fold.. seriously i eat and its like im still hungry, i feel like a beast.

Even my boyfriend noticed that my eating patterns have increased..

MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm like that when it's my day off from lifting too. I crave everything and I'm super hungry.