Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Taste is the biggest thing lacking in my current pre it isn't horrible but getting one that I actually look forward to drinking is rare. I haven't heard much about the new S.T. except that the taste is great, if it gives me a nice clean boost with no crash then that would be the icing on the cake. Based on my past experience with Universal products, I am sure this is another great one! Thanks for the opportunity guys.

R.E.B.

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Current Pre-Workout: It's okay I'll say the name lol. Shock Therapy Citrus!

What would I change: Nothing right now. Continuing to have good workouts with it.

What I read and heard: That the new version is better across the board. Better and more updated profile and better flavors. This is what I heard.. from the Universal reps of course! I believe this but would like to see for myself where it counts.. in the gym.

Eligibility Never won (or even applied for anything] from Universal. If chosen, I'd love to try the Lemonade! Different from the original flavors and its refreshing Not enough lemonade flavors out there imo.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by REB3190 View Post
    Taste is the biggest thing lacking in my current pre it isn't horrible but getting one that I actually look forward to drinking is rare.
    Rare? As in there is a pre-workout currently where ya actually look forward to drinkin it???
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My biggest issue with current pre workout products is the lack of true muscle building potential. A 10g scoop can only have so much in it.

I love that the new Shock Therapy formula has everything you need to get huge in a single scoop, and hefty doses at that. Animal RAGE is like a Ferari, streamlined, fast off the blocks, and will fly past competition...but the new ST formula is like a military Hummer with a 50cal attached, it will do everything you need it to do and then still be able to kick ass.

I'd like to try the hard lemonade flavor as it sounds like a different refreshing path to awesomeness.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TigerAce01 View Post
    My biggest issue with current pre workout products is the lack of true muscle building potential. A 10g scoop can only have so much in it.

I love that the new Shock Therapy formula has everything you need to get huge in a single scoop, and hefty doses at that. Animal RAGE is like a Ferari, streamlined, fast off the blocks, and will fly past competition...but the new ST formula is like a military Hummer with a 50cal attached, it will do everything you need it to do and then still be able to kick ass.

I'd like to try the hard lemonade flavor as it sounds like a different refreshing path to awesomeness.
    Very great point TA... For example, Anima Rage has 7-8g per servin. But it was never intended to be a complete, all-in-one preworkout supp. But yeah, Shock Therapy is that. It's around the same servin size as the old Shock and it's intended to be a supp to help ya achieve that "true muscle building potential"...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm still on my quest to find that one perfect pre workout. I have used PWO's that gave me great pumps, great energy, great focus, that tasted great, and tremendous endurance, but I have yet to find one that offered all of this. The closest I have come was to add Citrulline Malate to a PWO that gave my great energy and focus - but I think there has to be something better out there. Shock Therapy sounds promising and I would love to be able to "kick the tires" to see if this could be the holy grail of pre workouts. The comprehensive profile has piqued my interest. Would like to try Grape Ape!

YOU WILL PICK ME AS A WINNER OF SHOCK THERAPY!!
    Last edited by WildBill22; 03-13-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Very great point TA... For example, Anima Rage has 7-8g per servin. But it was never intended to be a complete, all-in-one preworkout supp. But yeah, Shock Therapy is that. It's around the same servin size as the old Shock and it's intended to be a supp to help ya achieve that "true muscle building potential"...
    I'm curious as to how the new Shock Therapy compares to Animal Pump...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    C4 Extreme actually tastes pretty good, that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. The focus seems to have always been performance which I completely agree with, that being said I wouldn't mind something good tasting!

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Yesterday's Winner...!!!

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    The main reason that I am looking into the new shock therapy is due to the fact that I took the very original formula over 5 years ago. This product (along with Storm) helped me develop the lifting bug. From there, I just really began to get into the world of lifting and supplements. Until that point, I was strictly a basketball player. I began training and using ST and Storm, everything changed. I had the itch to lift.

I had beginner gains, but Shock Therapy really helped me develop a base when I basically had nothing. Ill be honest, I don't remember how it tasted back then. But after reading how good the new formula is, I'd love to be able to give this product a shot in the flavoring department. I purchased the original Animal Rage and the taste alone really made me not enjoy the product.

It isn't taste, but rather function that is important to a pre workout.

Also currently, I am taking a stim based fat burner. This doesn't really give me the drive and focus that I need to succeed in the gym.

If Shock Therapy delivers in flavor and function, than this is instantly a top pre workout product!
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post

I'm still on my quest to find that one perfect pre workout. I have used PWO's that gave me great pumps, great energy, great focus, that tasted great, and tremendous endurance, but I have yet to find one that offered all of this. The closest I have come was to add Citrulline Malate to a PWO that gave my great energy and focus - but I think there has to be something better out there. Shock Therapy sounds promising and I would love to be able to "kick the tires" to see if this could be the holy grail of pre workouts. The comprehensive profile has piqued my interest.

YOU WILL PICK ME AS A WINNER OF SHOCK THERAPY!!

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zohairm View Post
    i would love to try shock because i recently tried atomic 7. I was so surprised at how good it was and how its helping me combat muscle breakdown on my cut! Since atomic 7 was so amazing im sure this will be also!
    So i really want to try it out. Plus a pw with bcaa's included is just a win! 2 products in one!

I would love to try the hard lemonade or grape!
    bump!
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darren.dugan View Post
    Things I would like to change about one of my current pre-workout supps:

-It has poor solubility and leaves a lot of grainy matter in the bottom of my mixer cup.
    -It gets kind of foamy and I don't care for the texture as I'm drinking it.
    -It lacks BCAAs.
    -It wasn't free

Hopefully, some Shock Therapy will amend all of those things I don't like about this current pre-workout supp (in Clyde's Hard Lemonade flavor).
    Trying again
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Current Pre Workout
    God, have I been through them all. Ones that always promise to have some new edge thats going to help me in the gym or get me past that barrier. Whats the problem behind all of them? They work well maybe for a couple of workouts then its like Im drinking nothing but water from there on out. No affect on me whatsoever. Now whats the point of buying a pre workout that works for only a couple of workouts? Maybe I hit a few PR's or maybe I didn't but now what? As we all know to continue adding bricks to our foundation it takes consistent hard training. So overall where have previous pre workouts failed for me? They weren't consistent.
    Shock Therapy
    First off, I am absolutely blown away at such an all in one pre workout. It seems like those big boys at universal did their homework and covered me from all angles for a consistent pre workout. Not only am I getting a NO vasodilator, which is where most pre workouts stop, but they are going to cover me from all angles with an intense mental complex, antioxidants, electrolyte support and so on to provide full support for my workout. I have good trust in the boys from universal that this pre workout will be the "Cure Alll" for me. No more ordering 3 pre workouts at a time and cycling them to have an effective workout. Shock Therapy is it. If given the opportunity I would absolutely like to try Grape Ape. Why? Cause it sounds badass as hell. I want to go Ape sh*t on all of my workouts with Shock Therapy!

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...
    yesssss awesome thanks! can't wait to try it...going to bring back memories from like 8 years ago lol
    Here to help!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yesssss awesome thanks! can't wait to try it...going to bring back memories from like 8 years ago lol
    Congrats!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to your feedback, which flavor are you going with?
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats JH34PG *Crosses fingers for Day 2*

Edit: This is my 1337 post... Hopefully that bring me luck
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Looking forward to your feedback, which flavor are you going with?
    Hawaiian Pump.

You guys should re-do Storm as well...would make me feel like I hopped in a time capsule
    Here to help!

Hawaiian Pump.

You guys should re-do Storm as well...would make me feel like I hopped in a time capsule
    There's actually a discussion about that:
    http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...niversal-Storm

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congrats JH34PG...enjoy the new shock...looking forward to seeing what ya think

There's actually a discussion about that:
    http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...niversal-Storm
    i took that exact stack about 7 years ago
    Here to help!

Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My current pre workout igh high in energy, but never really gives me that great cumming pump i would like to feel that the great Arnold always talks about! I feel the new shocl therapy would really give me great energy, But also grant me that great Cumming PUMP feeling that I've been missing in the gym!!

Noli illegitimi carborund enderwiggin65's Avatar
    enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000)

I have a couple pretty good preworkouts that I tend to rotate back and forth between. One of them tastes pretty good and gives a nice even, long-lasting energy boost. The other one doesn't taste that great but gives me a stronger boost and more pump.

What I want is something that tastes great and gives me a strong, long-lasting boost and pump. Judging from the ingredients profile above, Shock Therapy is exactly what I'm looking for. The ingredients profile is perfect!

BCAA's
    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine
    Tyrosine, etc.

This is a very well formulated PWO and I'd love to try it in the Hawaiian Pump flavor. A lot of companies do a horrible job with fruit punch flavors, but I know Universal does a good job with flavors and I expect that Hawaiian Pump would taste great

My 5/3/1 Log: http://tinyurl.com/6qhhydx (current)
    Axis Labs N'Gage Log: http://tinyurl.com/7m39fjn (completed)
    MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://tinyurl.com/6uh87m8 (completed)

Juggernaut Review: http://tinyurl.com/82omqr3
    BSN Amino X Review: http://tinyurl.com/82ofh3b
    Beast Mode Review: http://tinyurl.com/6q9fn6r
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://tinyurl.com/8xpfuek

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    Current Pre-Workout: It's okay I'll say the name lol. Shock Therapy Citrus!

What would I change: Nothing right now. Continuing to have good workouts with it.

What I read and heard: That the new version is better across the board. Better and more updated profile and better flavors. This is what I heard.. from the Universal reps of course! I believe this but would like to see for myself where it counts.. in the gym.

Eligibility Never won (or even applied for anything] from Universal. If chosen, I'd love to try the Lemonade! Different from the original flavors and its refreshing Not enough lemonade flavors out there imo.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I should be eligible for this in about a week. I'll check back then

Looks like one hell of a promising PWO product!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RumBro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried several preworkouts, some have seemed to have no effect, some have seemed to make me jittery. I'd like to find a happy medium ha. Can't wait for my sample!

MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent! With all of the hype around the new formulation i can't wait to try it. I am pretty happy with my current PWO choice, however there is always room for improvement! If you choose me, i would like most to try out the Ape!
    Misc Resident Bboy

chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't wait to test Shock Therapy and just requested a free sample. Honestly, the most impressive part about the new Shock Therapy design is how it covers all my pre workout bases. I currently have to mix four different products together for my pre workout and while I think it is worth it, it is very annoying and it tastes unpleasant to say the least but I just drink it quickly and move on. It would be nice to have something that doesn't taste terrible and saving me 5min every morning would be a nice bonus. Also, I'm a huge fan of Atomic 7 and its a staple of my current set of supps so I expect this product to be of the same quality.

Flavor: Clyde’s Hard Lemonade

Wearetheelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The one thing I would change about my preworkout is the sick bloated feeling it gives me. The only reason I use it is because its the strongest ive found.

Im eager to try Grape Shock Therapy because when i lift its all about the pump and from what i hear this is the product to take to get the best pump ever!!!!

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you mrdead . Will PM right now. I'm stoked to get to try a full bottle of the new Shock Therapy. I really appreciate the generosity. Thanks again man!!!!!!!