Closed Thread
Page 320 of 336 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,600 of 10077
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Thinking gun control is going to be everyone has to keep their weapons now at some armory. Then go check them out.That's what we had to do in the Marines. I used to do the inventory check with my LT once a month of our camp armory. The coolest part was looking at all the privately owned weapons. But at the end of the day. There's no sure way to control guns. Hell, they can't even control the drug traffic. So it's more then likely going to come down to securing places. I can just see it now. Walk into a school and your going to come to a big bulletproof glass window to talk to the head office people. Your child will be called to the office and that's where you'll wait for them to come out.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weekend Krew, rainy Saturday.
    My window view.

"Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    My window view.

[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn275/velocityrob/IMG_20121215_120231.jpg

I want to beleaf... but it doesn't rain in AZ. So either yous in some low level jails. Or yous be fraudn.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    For the safety of all involved, I too am glad that those measures are in place. I hope you didn't misunderstand me. I was just lamenting how sad it is that they were necessary in the first place.

And regarding the out of control - think about it: 100 years ago nobody would have thought that a teenage school dance would need an armed police presence. But we have changed as a society so much to make that almost a foregone conclusion to the point that if there wasn't an armed police presence, parents and children may comment on their absence or even leave over safety concerns.

I know it's not getting better - that's my point. How bad does it have to get before we say "enough is enough" as a society and treat the social ills that plague us? or maybe it's just cyclical and the inevitable demise of our civilization is just part of the process of the human experience. There are plenty of "once great" civilizations in the past that fell apart and vanished due to various social and familial breakdowns. No great empire has stayed on the top forever - they all fell and in many cases due to social weakness from within.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
    Make no mistake, I'm right there with you lamenting the demise of a once great nation. People don't seem to want a solution that takes time/work/dedication and oftentimes some kind of sacrifice. Nowadays most people just want a knee jerk response so they can feel 'safe' and good about themselves without any impact on their way of life.
    I don't expect to affect change in this society, at least not directly, but I do take steps to protect and prepare my kids. From situational awareness to an appropriate elevation of aggression vs. retreat and so on. I take to heart the old adage that if you want peace prepare for war.

Z - You know as well as I that gun control is not the issue nor is it a solution. Statistically, how many legal/registered gun owners commit crimes/atrocities vs the criminal element? It's not the tool that is the problem it's the bag of sh!t that uses said tool that needs to be addressed.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woke up to 5 inches of snow and its still snowing pretty hard
    ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still fuarking upset about what happened yesterday.

I pray for those kids, the adults and their families.

I wasn't aware since I was off work and was shopping for Christmas, cried a little after seeing the news last night
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post

Z - You know as well as I that gun control is not the issue nor is it a solution. Statistically, how many legal/registered gun owners commit crimes/atrocities vs the criminal element? It's not the tool that is the problem it's the bag of sh!t that uses said tool that needs to be addressed.
    Yep, more so when you learn the guns used belonged to the mother of the shooter. That's why I said there is no control. Unless having them in your home was no longer allowed. Then those bags of sh*t couldn't get them so easy. But then at the same time, who is sane today might not be tomorrow. This is why controlling the places is really the only choice. Everywhere will be just like our airports pretty soon.

Originally Posted by ChargerOn22s View Post
    Woke up to 5 inches and its still pretty hard
    O'rly

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who the hell would be stupid enough to do no fap?
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

anonymous
    Better than waking up to 5 inches of ma....

You know what, nevermind

:}

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Still fuarking upset about what happened yesterday.

I pray for those kids, the adults and their families.

I wasn't aware since I was off work and was shopping for Christmas, cried a little after seeing the news last night
    Ya bro. Schools went into lockdown mode in Atl after it happened. Parents across the country, myself included, are still in disbelief/upset and honestly quite paranoid now. Held my son extra close last night and been keeping a watchful eye on him today as we're out doing errands.

Similar to after 9/11...even more aware of my surroundings and people that look suspect. Sad but can't trust anyone these days.

Hope that kid goes to new levels of hell, the shooter douchebag that did that to those kids. They were in kindergarten!!!!!!

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its supposed to rain n snow tonite

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Afternoon UG

Good UFC card tonight, free on FX
    yep.

Anyone seen the Hobbit yet?
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    yep.

That the new Lord of the rings type of movie?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    yep.

is that the one about manlets?

At Wal-Mart now, front entrances have sheriff's.

XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XeroZeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DAVEZILLA View Post
    anybody on here play online poker??...just curious what the good sites are...
    I played for my sole source of income for a few years. Stopped when they banned it in US. Used to be Full Tilt and PokerStars. Now for US, I believe any site in the "Merge" network is good, but it certainly is nowhere near how it used to be.
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    My window view.

That is insanely depressing.

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    At Wal-Mart now, front entrances have sheriff's.
    Not sure how i feel about this. Crazies gonna crazy no matter what. They'll find another way / place to attack.
    "It is always easy to do right when you know ahead of time what you stand for."
    | Finance | Wrist - Watches | Audiophile | Health Care |
    Always interested in learning more about big data, analytics and KPI measurement.

AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, more so when you learn the guns used belonged to the mother of the shooter. That's why I said there is no control. Unless having them in your home was no longer allowed. Then those bags of sh*t couldn't get them so easy. But then at the same time, who is sane today might not be tomorrow. This is why controlling the places is really the only choice. Everywhere will be just like our airports pretty soon.

I disagree but then I grew up around them and believe in a different type of gun control.
    ★cVc★

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    Better than waking up to 5 inches of ma....

You know what, nevermind

:}
    Yeah, thats about what I thought. But I took the high road.

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    I disagree but then I grew up around them and believe in a different type of gun control.
    Yeah I did as well. Moved to USMCRD San Diego in 1975, then Camp Pendleton in 82, then Kansas City USMC Reserve, then Raleigh NC Reserve. Then I went in from there. I'm saying there is not going to be any gun control. Because they are not going to take them away. But the places we go will change. As we are already seeing. But it will be interesting to see what Obama comes up with.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    post completely ignored above

4everalone

o hai

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where are they going to get the money for all the police it will require to skillfully protect all these places from potential gunmen? I mean they hardy have enough money to pay the police on the streets. If they move street cop to the schools, then the streets less protected. I think Obama's going to have his hands full with this one.
    no sig

Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    Where are they going to get the money for all the police it will require to skillfully protect all these places from potential gunmen? I mean they hardy have enough money to pay the police on the streets. If they move street cop to the schools, then the streets less protected. I think Obama's going to have his hands full with this one.
    Don't we have thousands of soldiers returning from tours in Iraq, etc? They have an enlistment to complete, and duty at the MidTown Middle School probably isn't a bad way to serve the public.

(just an idea)

Thumbs up

Agreed.

Not just that but we've given everyone who is legally eligible to have semi auto machine guns. Then they pack on their body armour and go to town. Then we all wonder why. You cannot account for everyone on this earth. So not sure how anything is going to change.

Our City Police Chief has been on the news this week taking about how times have changed. Where before it was a small shoot out. To more now it's heavily armed with body armor. Been this way for a long time though, Recall those two down in LA back in the 1990's? But yeah, it just sucks for everyone. Because the responsible gun owners are thrown into the mix. But we can also say the same thing has happen to Pitbull owners. Look how many cities and town across the nation have banned owning that breed, All because of the bad owners.

Oh did you guys hear about the shooting in a Alabama hospital today?
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 12-15-2012 at 06:36 PM.

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not just that but we've given everyone who is legally eligible to have semi auto machine guns. Then they pack on their body armour and go to town. Then we all wonder why. You cannot account for everyone on this earth. So not sure how anything is going to change.

Our City Police Chief has been on the news this week taking about how times have changed. Where before it was a small shoot out. To more now it's heavily armed with body armor. Been this way for a long time though, Recall those two down in LA back in the 1990's? But yeah, it just sucks for everyone. Because the responsible gun owners are thrown into the mix. But we can also say the same thing has happen to Pitbull owners. Look how many cities and town across the
    nation have banned owning that breed, All because of the bad owners.

Oh did you guys hear about the shooting in a Alabama hospital today?

Yup and last night in Vegas: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...hotel/1771023/

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    It's really getting out of hand
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Wow, it's like when rights and freedom are so abused. What do you do?

I started seeing the pictures and reading the stories from the victims in CT. I didn't get far before I just couldn't take it anymore. Just way to depressing.

Other than the truly tragic incidences the shootings being reported are NOT new. The fact that the main stream media is reporting them in such a way as to indicate a sudden upsurge in violence is appalling.

Reading these articles as well as the accompanying commentary is an adventure in opinion, ad hominem attacks, sophomoric insults and so on.
    ★cVc★

WTF?

Media loves it I'm sure. Heartless bastards.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone wants to win a free authographed Vernon Davis football and a tub of BRX this week?

See the promo in my sig

Others will also be chosen for a free tub of BRX.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Closed Thread
Page 320 of 336 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast