Closed Thread
Page 124 of 336 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 10051
    BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DarthQueef View Post
    What does that have to do with an hero? YOU said you could play ANYTHING. All I asked for was a video demonstrating your prowess. How does my wanting to see you play make me insecure? BRB, going to see Animals As Leaders cause I'm super insecure and want to see Tosin play. Genius logic.
    Only people who can't play well AND are insecure and maladjusted get defensive about this. They're the same people who go to shows and get PISSED when they see somebody better than them.
    Sounds like you're describing yourself, noob.

And I never said I could play anything, with is what you apparently latch onto like a baby to a mothers tit - I said damn near anything...at least anything I wanted to play.

Who knows? Never tried any SRV, bluegrass or country.

After spending at least 15 years playing sh|t like Vai and Dream Theater, you'll eventually be able to play anything you want...but I suppose that logic is beyond you?

I'm sure if I had a band, a record deal and a following you'd have no problem believing it. lol

Whatevah...you're just one of those kids with his fingers in his ears going, 'LA LA LA'...
    The assassins of freedom tend the burning of truth.

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Question for Willith: how hard is it really to get into Berklee? If John Mayer can do it surely anyone can?

BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by An hero View Post
    Question for Willith: how hard is it really to get into Berklee? If John Mayer can do it surely anyone can?
    Sh|t, if that circle jerk reject can do it, they must need the money more than ever.

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SO modest!
    don't be a hater dude. , 30 songs in 3 years, I came a LONG way... check them out....i didn't say I was the best, did i? I'm far far from it, but for 3 years I'd say I did damn good, especially self taught..

song I dedicated to Ewan Dobson

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you guys know any cool/relatively easy 8-finger tapping songs to learn on the electric guitar? I finished the intro to Heroes of Sand by Angra and I'm currently learning "For that Second" By Rob Scallon.
    My goal is to get to this level as fast as I can:

The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BobDaNob View Post
    Sounds like you're describing yourself, noob.

And I never said I could play anything, with is what you apparently latch onto like a baby to a mothers tit - I said damn near anything...at least anything I wanted to play.

Who knows? Never tried any SRV, bluegrass or country.

After spending at least 15 years playing sh|t like Vai and Dream Theater, you'll eventually be able to play anything you want...but I suppose that logic is beyond you?

I'm sure if I had a band, a record deal and a following you'd have no problem believing it. lol

Whatevah...you're just one of those kids with his fingers in his ears going, 'LA LA LA'...
    If you were in a signed band than I could go look up videos, but you're not- so out with them already. This is the second time you've deliberately dodged the question. You didn't even acknowledge why you dragged an hero into your last post. You say you can play Vai and Dream Theater, so let's see it. I have videos of my playing. Even some DT stuff.
    Quit being a pussy and post your videos already.

I'll even challenge you to learning Metropolis. How long do you think it will take you? A week? A month? A year? I'm not waiting a year, or even a month...but that sounds like a good idea. We'll both learn Metropolis in X amount of time and post the results. What say you?

::anxiously awaiting your other videos::

DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthQueef is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AntoineDufour View Post
    don't be a hater dude. , 30 songs in 3 years, I came a LONG way... check them out....i didn't say I was the best, did i? I'm far far from it, but for 3 years I'd say I did damn good, especially self taught..
    Oh my God dude, I'm not even watching the **** you post, let alone YOUR videos that you post. Get the **** over yourself dude. Anybody that says and believes the crap you say will never become a proficient musician. I am confident in saying I am the best guitarist here (because I've not seen any notable players), but that means NOTHING. It's a bodybuilding forum. Here's the difference between you and I, I don't even consider myself a good guitarist by my standards. Maybe that means you have no standards. I wouldn't ever sit here and brag about how good I am for "only" playing x amount of years and just constantly patting myself on the back. That's pathetic. I will always dog on my own playing...it just happens to be that that same playing is better than everyone-else's here.

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh my God dude, I'm not even watching the **** you post, let alone YOUR videos that you post. Get the **** over yourself dude. Anybody that says and believes the crap you say will never become a proficient musician. I am confident in saying I am the best guitarist here (because I've not seen any notable players), but that means NOTHING. It's a bodybuilding forum. Here's the difference between you and I, I don't even consider myself a good guitarist by my standards. Maybe that means you have no standards. I wouldn't ever sit here and brag about how good I am for "only" playing x amount of years and just constantly patting myself on the back. That's pathetic. I will always dog on my own playing...it just happens to be that that same playing is better than everyone-else's here.
    How long you have been playing means jack ****, just because you fail, and don't believe in yourself doesn't mean you gotta try to bring me down. Alright, thanks
    I consider myself decent, and strive to get much better obviously
    doesn't mean I have to be like you and say I suck.
    Calumn Graham played only 5 years.. won the canadian guitar festival...Oh yea~ I guess he shouldn't brag due to playing only 5 years........

and Jeremy Fretz played 7 years... only

are you going to say he shouldn't brag?
    Last edited by AntoineDufour; 07-29-2011 at 02:42 PM.

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The amount of time you've been playing is definitely relevant. I would certainly expect someone who's been playing 10 years longer than me to be 10 years better than me.

Oh my God dude, I'm not even watching the **** you post, let alone YOUR videos that you post. Get the **** over yourself dude. Anybody that says and believes the crap you say will never become a proficient musician. I am confident in saying I am the best guitarist here (because I've not seen any notable players), but that means NOTHING. It's a bodybuilding forum. Here's the difference between you and I, I don't even consider myself a good guitarist by my standards. Maybe that means you have no standards.
    Just different standards... By your own criteria I'm sure you are the best here. But someone who plays acoustic fingerstyle music is not going to care much about Dream Theater-playing Berklee grads.

again I see your points, but music is more than speed/ and technique.

Simplicity isn't always bad, don't be close minded. good music can be simple, it's about how the music is put together and played.

My compositions are simple, but so what?

and just because I prefer fingerstyle doesn't mean I don't know good electric stuff.......so stop hatin

anyways let's stop the fighting alright? what is the point? just different mindsets.. no big deal.

Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out this version of Red House by Gary Moore

Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most. - Me

Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    Do you guys know any cool/relatively easy 8-finger tapping songs to learn on the electric guitar? I finished the intro to Heroes of Sand by Angra and I'm currently learning "For that Second" By Rob Scallon.
    My goal is to get to this level as fast as I can:

There's a wealth of 8 finger tapping songs you can learn

I'd start with Chris Brodericks Chaos Theory.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ris+broderick+

Also try working your way up to some of Stanley jordans songs.

Buckethead has a few instructional videos showcasing some 8 finger tapping. So does Matias Ehklund from Freak Kitchen

To be honest some players use to 8 finger tapping for speed or as a fancy feature for show. Honestly it is better used to cover wider intervals. Playing similar progressions an octave apart is kinda old.

I've seen one example of it being used to harmonize a progression, can't remember if it was for circus maximus or persephone.
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most. - Me

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bryce.MacLaren View Post
    There's a wealth of 8 finger tapping songs you can learn

I'd start with Chris Brodericks Chaos Theory.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ris+broderick+

Also try working your way up to some of Stanley jordans songs.

Buckethead has a few instructional videos showcasing some 8 finger tapping. So does Matias Ehklund from Freak Kitchen

To be honest some players use to 8 finger tapping for speed or as a fancy feature for show. Honestly it is better used to cover wider intervals. Playing similar progressions an octave apart is kinda old.

I've seen one example of it being used to harmonize a progression, can't remember if it was for circus maximus or persephone.
    Holy shiet thanks! This video series looks great. I'll start with it today and see what it has. I'm also planning on learning "A touch of blue" by Stanley Jordan this week. It doesn't look too hard.

I know what you mean about "fancy" tapping. I want to get better at it to expand my horizons and write more interesting stuff. I don't think I'll ever use it with distortion too. Just clean, piano-like parts
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

If you were in a signed band than I could go look up videos, but you're not- so out with them already. This is the second time you've deliberately dodged the question. You didn't even acknowledge why you dragged an hero into your last post. You say you can play Vai and Dream Theater, so let's see it. I have videos of my playing. Even some DT stuff.
    Quit being a pussy and post your videos already.

I'll even challenge you to learning Metropolis. How long do you think it will take you? A week? A month? A year? I'm not waiting a year, or even a month...but that sounds like a good idea. We'll both learn Metropolis in X amount of time and post the results. What say you?

::anxiously awaiting your other videos::
    lol

I learned 'Metropolis' completely like 10 years ago and I've no doubt forgotten most of it. As for what you consider a 'good idea', I have more important things to worry about than the slighted cries of 'Challenge me!' from another insecure whiney fool to relearn an old song again. 10 years ago when I was single and had nothing better to do, perhaps it could have been fun. But now some of us actually have lives outside of the internet, noob.

Job, kids, wife...you know, things you wouldn't understand, Willy boy.

Oh, and I left the An Hero analogy out of it because I didn't think you be stupid enough to let it sail over your oh-so-brilliant head...but I guess I was wrong.

I'll give you a chance to redeem some modicum amout of intelligence and let you reread it and try again.

::anxiously waits to see if the scarecrow can find his brain::

Originally Posted by An hero View Post
    Just different standards... By your own criteria I'm sure you are the best here. But someone who plays acoustic fingerstyle music is not going to care much about Dream Theater-playing Berklee grads.
    I'm not referring to style- I mean overall. I'm not limited to one style. I do jazz and classical as well- yes, even some finger picking. I would say by and large jazz is the most difficult. Chord solos can be much more challenging than SOLO solos- because you're moving upwards of four fingers at once instead of just one. I can't take anything that other kid says seriously.

Originally Posted by BobDaNob View Post
    lol

I learned 'Metropolis' completely like 10 years ago and I've no doubt forgotten most of it. As for what you consider a 'good idea', I have more important things to worry about than the slighted cries of 'Challenge me!' from another insecure whiney fool to relearn an old song again. 10 years ago when I was single and had nothing better to do, perhaps it could have been fun. But now some of us actually have lives outside of the internet, noob.

Job, kids, wife...you know, things you wouldn't understand, Willy boy.

Oh, and I left the An Hero analogy out of it because I didn't think you be stupid enough to let it sail over your oh-so-brilliant head...but I guess I was wrong.
    Dude, you don't even know what OFF-BEAT means. You're a walking joke. Shamed by my post in the other thread so bad that you chose not respond to it in hopes of keeping it buried. You won't post a video of anything. You won't learn Metropolis. You don't even know what off-beat means. You have NO credibility whatsoever.

willith wtf man - its a bodybuilding forum - who gives a fuk if any of us are good. You want skill - head over to the ibreathmusic forums or shredacademy.

Most of us here just play for fun.

Imo most Dream theatre stuff bores the hell out of me - metropolis pt 2 was their only good album. I'd highly recommend learning most or parts of that album but it's not depriving you of anything by learning everything note for note.

Also with the guitarist hate/ promotion. I agree Frank Zappa and even Hendrix were sloppy players - but they were inpsirational back in their time. Hell Frank Zappa inspired the hell outta vai back in the day.

Imo - these guitarists are only good at what they do. I saw petrucci playing a tribute to metallica on youtube and hated how terrible his solos sounded - he didn't sound as good as kirk hammet of all people. Dave Mustaine (ranked no. 1 in some sh/tty metal guitarist ranking book) played a tribute to dime bag and ruined the solo for cemetry gates. His new stuff sounds God awful and he's not even letting Chris Broderick add a modern touch to Megadeth. Wtf.

I gave up debating which guiatrist is good or not years back - 'cause frankly there's so much inspiration in all forms of music. What's the point of listening to the best guitarists over and over again? Most of their stuff will bore the average listener.

I can't listen to buckethead in the gym, i listen to meshuggah. I play vai, but I won't listen to his stuff that often. If I play at a guitar store to try out sh/t I won't play the solo to stabwound by necro****ist, I play the bridge to the great debate by dream theater for example.

Opeth don't shred but some of their songs are so simple yet beautiful. I find my self listening to Damnation more than listening to Necro****ist, hyporcrissy or cynic.

To each their own dude.

Willith you got some great insight we could use but you gotta stop attacking kids in this thread - or else you're gonna get banned again.

DarthQueef I agree with you in some ways, but I don't like the way you handle it, I think I am good at my style, fingerpicking, but other than that, no I am not good as an overall guitarist... which is why I plan on studying theory and improving.

This is who I consider the best.

Last edited by AntoineDufour; 07-31-2011 at 01:20 PM.

I'm not referring to style- I mean overall. I'm not limited to one style. I do jazz and classical as well- yes, even some finger picking. I would say by and large jazz is the most difficult. Chord solos can be much more challenging than SOLO solos- because you're moving upwards of four fingers at once instead of just one. I can't take anything that other kid says seriously.
    True, jazz probably is the most difficult (and definitely requires the most knowledge). But, like the other guy said, most of the great guitar players (at least the ones that I think are great) can't really play everything. Jack White, for instance. You probably think he's terrible, I think he's great. He really has horrible technique and could never play jazz or classical but it doesn't matter, he's a blues rock guitar player (and mandolin player and keyboard player), and he's very very good at that.

M A S T E R.

M A S T E R.

[youtube]zFTkvube]
    OH COOL MORE VIDS. POST MORE PLZ. REALLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU SPAM 40 PAGES WITH VIDEOS THAT NOBODY EVER WATCHES. MOOOOOOARRR.

Still waiting on some sort of response bob. Why don't you know what off-beat means?

OH COOL MORE VIDS. POST MORE PLZ. REALLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU SPAM 40 PAGES WITH VIDEOS THAT NOBODY EVER WATCHES. MOOOOOOARRR.

Still waiting on some sort of response bob. Why don't you know what off-beat means?

You are the biggest douchebag I ever seen in my life, Ewan Dobson is better than you will ever be, period. You won't ever be half as good as him you sack of **** hater. If you would watch the fkin video you would see, he has amazing technique, amazing accuracy, and he is very varied in styles, from video game music, to classical, to techno type music for the guitar.
    Stop hating, I did nothing to you, I said I agreed with what you said, and I agree somewhat, I am decent, if that, I got a long way to go. You don't gotta be a fkin jackass though, grow up, you are 27, act it.

You are the biggest douchebag I ever seen in my life, Ewan Dobson is better than you will ever be, period. You won't ever be half as good as him you sack of **** hater. If you would watch the fkin video you would see, he has amazing technique, amazing accuracy, and he is very varied in styles, from video game music, to classical, to techno type music for the guitar.
    Stop hating, I did nothing to you, I said I agreed with what you said, and I agree somewhat, I am decent, if that, I got a long way to go. You don't gotta be a fkin jackass though, grow up, you are 27, act it.
    Blah blah blah You wouldn't believe how many green reps I've gotten for calling you out. Stop wasting everyone's time (including your own) by posting these annoying as **** videos- and spend MORE time learning to play guitar and becoming proficient at it. Playing one lame as s.hit style is lame as s.hit. Obsessing over it is even worse. There are dozens of classical guitarists that put that guy to shame- and I can think of 4 off the top of my head.

Where do you get off even thinking you know what makes a guitar player "good"? Because you say so?

Blah blah blah You wouldn't believe how many green reps I've gotten for calling you out. Stop wasting everyone's time (including your own) by posting these annoying as **** videos- and spend MORE time learning to play guitar and becoming proficient at it. Playing one lame as s.hit style is lame as s.hit. Obsessing over it is even worse. There are dozens of classical guitarists that put that guy to shame- and I can think of 4 off the top of my head.

Where do you get off even thinking you know what makes a guitar player "good"? Because you say so?
    First off did you even ever watch Dobson? yea plenty of classical guitarists, have better technique, better dynamic playing, but Dobson definetely is a fantastic player. I am agreeing with you, I said I was wrong, I got a long way to go, which is why I plan on studying theory, jazz/classical and whatever else I can to improve. Music is more than just technique though. Dobson has great technique, and great compositional skill. I don't care how much you got repped over "calling me out" congratulations? Yea I don't only watch fingerstyle I watch classical, Jazz, Blues, Rock
    Juanjo Dominguez, David Russell, Asya selyutina, Birelli Lagrene, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Guthrie Govan, Shawn Lane

I watch many different styles, how can you judge me without even knowing me

Even though you are a hater, you are right, I am not good, decent maybe,

and I needed to face reality.. so thanks.
    Last edited by AntoineDufour; 08-02-2011 at 11:41 AM.

PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000)

Awesome performance of one of my favorite songs

Dude, you don't even know what OFF-BEAT means. You're a walking joke. Shamed by my post in the other thread so bad that you chose not respond to it in hopes of keeping it buried. You won't post a video of anything. You won't learn Metropolis. You don't even know what off-beat means. You have NO credibility whatsoever.
    Shamed? By you? Startin' to feel like old times, Willy.

lol

Heaven forbid I don't pay attention to the internet for a week to feed your insecurity, but that's kids for you - especially the eTard kind who have accomplished and will accomplish nothing and use their own failure as fuel to attack others because that will be the only way for them to achieve self-worth...

...but this is all old news to you.

And no, I won't post a video of anything, probably ever - haven't ever felt the urge to stroke my ego with Youtube views and noob user comments. Proving myself to the world is for someone with a chip on their shoulder.

And no, I won't relearn Metropolis. My free time is precious and i won't be spent learning an old 9 minute song again. Climbed that mountain a decade ago, and I'd much rather spend that time with my son, my wife and my family.

Blah blah blah You wouldn't believe how many green reps I've gotten for calling you out.
    Here's one for calling you out, but it ain't green. lol
    Last edited by BobDaNob; 08-08-2011 at 02:12 PM.

mind = obliterated

dude is fukking incredible

*Misc Ink Crew*

this guy is pretty good in my opinion.. has some nice compositions check it out

PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000)

Closed Thread
Page 124 of 336 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast