View Poll Results: is arimatest really the best of the best

Voters
671. You may not vote on this poll
  • no it is not so good

261 38.90%
  • yes it is really fantastic

410 61.10%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Location: EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by solidwon View Post
    This is an MHP product, perhaps its just as miraculous as their SARM product that helped Victor Martinez win the Arnold last year.
    whats the SARM product

gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is an MHP product, perhaps its just as miraculous as their SARM product that helped Victor Martinez win the Arnold last year.
    it doesnt say its an MHP product it saiz its from muscle meds.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gangers View Post
    i asked bodybuilding.com if they can get it for me and they said they will definately try.
    Did you actually read any of the replies in this thread, or are you just so steadfastly determined to believe their rediculous marketing claims that you are unwilling to listen to any evidence to the contrary (no matter how convincing) in the hopes that this will be the magic pill you've been looking for?
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

Originally Posted by sonicology View Post
    Did you actually read any of the replies in this thread, or are you just so steadfastly determined to believe their rediculous marketing claims that you are unwilling to listen to any evidence to the contrary (no matter how convincing) in the hopes that this will be the magic pill you've been looking for?
    well ime just going to try it for one month ime just going to buy 1 unit of it.

so it will atleast give me some test boost and if it doesnt do that much i wont have lost to much money on it.

and if i feel trumendous on it i will buy more.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The lab reports from this seem like BS. So 10,000% increase seems like good number?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you get the fancy article of theirs and look reeeaaal close at the bottom it says that is an MHP product. Its also presented in the back of the new MD as an MHP product as well, there goes the miracle...

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you get the fancy article of theirs and look reeeaaal close at the bottom it says that is an MHP product. Its also presented in the back of the new MD as an MHP product as well, there goes the miracle...
    i looked everywhere on the arimatest site and i did not see it

rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i looked everywhere on the arimatest site and i did not see it
    I don't see it on the site either, but at the bottom of the ad in MD it says "(c) 2008 Maximum Human Performance, Inc. All rights reserved..."
    Ryan
    Avant Research Representative
    www.AvantResearch.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/avant/avant.htm
    rpen22@avantresearch.com

i wonder when this product will be available for sale from bodybuilding.com

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i asked bodybuilding.com if they can get it for me and they said they will definately try.
    Even after what was posted by PA and Sledge?

Why?
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Why?
    i just want to try it once and if it is good i will buy more.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Miracle-lolz

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why?
    Makes you wonder? Why believe us when you could believe a bull**** ad in a magazine.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) revenant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a free Arimatest sample at work. Here's some of the Lab Test info that came along with it:

"Scientists at MuscleMeds selected ZRT laboratory to validate the free testosterone boosting effects of ARIMATEST in a doctor controlled medical trial. ZRT test results revealed free testosterone levels were increased up to 12,149% above baseline. Within 1 hour after taking ARIMATEST, mean free testosterone increased 8,823% and after 2 hours, mean free testosterone remained elevated up to 6,834% above pre-treatment baseline levels. These supra-physiological levels of free testosterone allow for maximum tissue saturation and powerful anabolic effects.

Scientific studies have shown a strong correlation between steroid hormone levels in saliva and the amount of hormone in the blood that is active or "bioavailable". It is this fraction of total hormone that is free to enter the target tissues like the muscles. ZRT testing confirms Arimatest to be extremely effective in raising free testosterone."

Then they gave some examples of 4 test subjects ages 24 to 50 years old:

Subject 1:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 89 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 5,430 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 2,076 pg/ml

Subject 2:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 54 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 5,520 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 5,320 pg/ml

Subject 3:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 66 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 5,727 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 5,634 pg/ml

Subject 4:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 53 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 6,439 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 4,874 pg/ml

They also note that the average Testosterone ranges for healthy adult males are anywhere from 44-148 picograms per milliter (pg/ml). I did some research and found that ZRT is known for saliva testing. I assume these results were determined though a saliva test as opposed to a blood test. Keep in mind that Arimatest is a tablet that dissolves under your tongue...mabye that would cause a saliva test to register elevated statistics...I'm not sure, just guessing.

I've never tried it or anything, just figured I'd add what I could to the thread.

DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should really go for it. But a dozen. Heck, buy 2 dozen! You will love it.

My nuts have earned the nickname bolla grande, after I took this. My test has gone through the roof, and reached beyond K-2. You have got to try this test booster.

Don't listen to PA or Sledge. They are just jealous competitors. What do they know?

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

Yes, 10,000% is simply impossible, but what about the science in it?

Furthermore, to accomplish the stability and delivery system goals, this necessitated invention of a pharmaceutical based novel dual functional lipo****l based delivery system that both stabilized the bioactives and allowed for rapid and high levels of absorption directly into the bloodstream primarily through buccal cavity (mouth) absorption. For this, the patent-pending Fastsorb technology was developed. Fastsorb tablets provide oral mucosal delivery. This method of systemic nutrient delivery offers several advantages, as the oral mucosa is highly vascularised. Certain nutrients that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first-pass metabolism in the liver. Fastsorb Technology allows these powerful yet fragile anti-aromatase compounds AI-1, AI-2, AI-3 to quickly and maximally enter the bloodstream for fast, huge elevations in testosterone.
    http://www.arimatest.com/product.html

Oral mucosal delivery (transmucosally) is an alternative method of systemic nutrient delivery that offers several advantages, as the oral mucosa is highly vascularised. Certain nutrients that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first-pass metabolism in the liver.
    http://www.arimatest.com/science.html

couldn't oral mucosal delivery works?

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by revenant View Post
    I got a free Arimatest sample at work. Here's some of the Lab Test info that came along with it:

"Scientists at MuscleMeds selected ZRT laboratory to validate the free testosterone boosting effects of ARIMATEST in a doctor controlled medical trial. ZRT test results revealed free testosterone levels were increased up to 12,149% above baseline. Within 1 hour after taking ARIMATEST, mean free testosterone increased 8,823% .
    well that just about confirms that its a cross reactivity phenomenon for me

aromatase inhibitors do not work that fast

Originally Posted by JBerto View Post

Furthermore, to accomplish the stability and delivery system goals, this necessitated invention of a pharmaceutical based novel dual functional lipo****l based delivery system that both stabilized the bioactives and allowed for rapid and high levels of absorption directly into the bloodstream primarily through buccal cavity (mouth) absorption. For this, the patent-pending Fastsorb technology was developed. Fastsorb tablets provide oral mucosal delivery. This method of systemic nutrient delivery offers several advantages, as the oral mucosa is highly vascularised.
    ?

ok a little quiz just to see how snappy people really are. what do you think would happen if you suck on a fast dissolving tablet containing a steroid and then spit?

options

1) your spit will contain steroid levels equivalent to what is in your blood stream

2) your spit will contain steroid levels equivalent how much steroid is still swishing around in your mouth

3) your spit will contain steroid levels equivalent to what is in your next door neighbors blood

OK, now lets say one of those steroids in your steroid candy is known to cross react with testosterone in the immunoassay and they tested your saliva for testosterone levels

options (you may pick more than one)

1) you will get an accurate reading of testosterone in your blood

2) you will get an inaccurate reading of testosterone in your blood

3) you will get an inaccurate reading of testosterone in your saliva

4) you will get an accurate reading of blood sugar

5) you will get an accurate reading in the pregnancy test

Originally Posted by JBerto View Post

couldn't oral mucosal delivery works?

if you INJECTED grams of aromatase inhibitor it still wouldn't even come close

god

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sonicology View Post

Thank you. My lord, talk about somebody that takes up space on perfectly good forum boards. Seems a bit trollish it's so rediculous.
    I'm just a man.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by revenant View Post
    Then they gave some examples of 4 test subjects ages 24 to 50 years old:

Subject 1:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 89 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 5,430 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 2,076 pg/ml

Subject 2:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 54 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 5,520 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 5,320 pg/ml

Subject 3:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 66 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 5,727 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 5,634 pg/ml

Subject 4:
    Free Testosterone (before) = 53 pg/ml
    1 Hour After = 6,439 pg/ml
    2 Hours After = 4,874 pg/ml

They also note that the average Testosterone ranges for healthy adult males are anywhere from 44-148 picograms per milliter (pg/ml). I did some research and found that ZRT is known for saliva testing. I assume these results were determined though a saliva test as opposed to a blood test. Keep in mind that Arimatest is a tablet that dissolves under your tongue...mabye that would cause a saliva test to register elevated statistics...I'm not sure, just guessing.

I've never tried it or anything, just figured I'd add what I could to the thread.
    haha, these test results are pretty strong evidence that there is no real increase in testosterone.

here is why:

- an increase in testosterone of several thousand percent within ONE HOUR (!!!!!) cannot be related to an disinhibition of HPTA axis. No chance! you would probably need at least a whole day if not several days (at minimum!!) to see any significant effects on HPTA activation after estradiol eradication.

- they showed only free testosterone. why not total testostoreone? because total test is indicative for testosterone production. a rapid increase of free test (without changes in total test) indicates either rapid liberation of test from plasma protein bonds OR indeed a false positive test cause by crossreactivity

- in all subjects free test levels started to DECLINE after one hour (second test always showed smaller valeus than first test). No chance that this can happen if true HPTA activation was the underlying MOA. Most probable explanation: elimination of the cross-reacting substance from bloodstream/saliva by hepatic metabolisation.

- finally, a blend of 6-bromo + ATD at a dose of 12.5 mg is underdosed in order to lead to any relevant HPTA activation, IMO. clinical studies with ATD at much higher doses (Nivedex study) and 6-oxo have shown very different results from what this Arimatest claims to do.

EDIT: and to answer the original question of the threadstarter: this product appears not only to be 'not so good' but rather to be total scam.
    Last edited by :P; 02-19-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Originally Posted by :P View Post
    EDIT: and to answer the original question of the threadstarter: this product appears not only to be 'not so good' but rather to be total scam.
    well it may raise testosterone over time but no better than any other AI product already on the market

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you INJECTED grams of aromatase inhibitor it still wouldn't even come close

god
    Wow...now you are signing your posts "god"

Someone has ego issues.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Wow...now you are signing your posts "god"

Someone has ego issues.
    it was god as in "oh god"

wise ass

rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha
    Ryan
    Avant Research Representative
    www.AvantResearch.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/avant/avant.htm
    rpen22@avantresearch.com

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DCarruso View Post
    You should really go for it. But a dozen. Heck, buy 2 dozen! You will love it.

My nuts have earned the nickname bolla grande, after I took this. My test has gone through the roof, and reached beyond K-2. You have got to try this test booster.

Don't listen to PA or Sledge. They are just jealous competitors. What do they know?
    Maybe there isnt a limit and he can buy every box they sell.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it was god as in "oh god"

wise ass
    lol

quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why not buy the molecules separately at half the price?
    "...in sociology we were taught that 'white' people trying to do 'black' things were fought by society to the death...so how did John Riggins rush for 10,000 yards? look at his rookie football card...he had a gigantic red afro and native american face...people thought he was african american...I was actually told by at least five people as a child that did not know each other that he was half black...everyone I know was told he was half black too..."

Originally Posted by quasibatman View Post
    why not buy the molecules separately at half the price?
    They arent made by anyone else. All you could get is ATD. No one else sells those 6-bromo variants.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok a little quiz just to see how snappy people really are. what do you think would happen if you suck on a fast dissolving tablet containing a steroid and then spit?

options

1) your spit will contain steroid levels equivalent to what is in your blood stream

2) your spit will contain steroid levels equivalent how much steroid is still swishing around in your mouth

3) your spit will contain steroid levels equivalent to what is in your next door neighbors blood

OK, now lets say one of those steroids in your steroid candy is known to cross react with testosterone in the immunoassay and they tested your saliva for testosterone levels

options (you may pick more than one)

1) you will get an accurate reading of testosterone in your blood

2) you will get an inaccurate reading of testosterone in your blood

3) you will get an inaccurate reading of testosterone in your saliva

4) you will get an accurate reading of blood sugar

5) you will get an accurate reading in the pregnancy test

no......

I changed my mind...

hold on...

let me get an ********...

are we allowed to google search?
    "...in sociology we were taught that 'white' people trying to do 'black' things were fought by society to the death...so how did John Riggins rush for 10,000 yards? look at his rookie football card...he had a gigantic red afro and native american face...people thought he was african american...I was actually told by at least five people as a child that did not know each other that he was half black...everyone I know was told he was half black too..."