Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Registered User sciencesgenius1's Avatar
    sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sciencesgenius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    no you dont get it.

like i said before. We are talking about if a fight broke out in the wild. a jugar would run away. -- RESULTING IN THE PIT BULL WINNING.

u never seen jaguars attack animals that put up a decent fight..

if a pit bull and jaguar were locked in a cage. THEN YES A JAGUAR WOULD WIN BECAUSE IT HAS NO CHOICE.

but in the wild. or in the open. it will run away!! -- marking the pit bull the winner!
    Strong change of mind
    ****OFFICIAL HONG KONG CREW****

****Always Pick 7 Crew****

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by singlepik View Post
    Lmao
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

Priapus' Incarnation Brosynthesis's Avatar
    Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Someone said this already, but now IDK who is actually trolling or who is an actual inbred slackjawed potato ******* thinking pitbulls would win.
    **Wetbreasts will make it still**
    *iForce Hemavol is the GOAT pwo*

Only YouTube channels you need: Animal, UniversalUSA77, Antoine Vaillant, BroScienceLife

SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow that horse really fukd up the pitbull lol

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    LMAO, how the fuk do people like you exist? Negging off recharge. Yeah a little fukking dog has a worse bite than a 200-300lb car with 4" long canines and muscles of peace. WHAT THE FUK M9
    Not the bite itself, the damage from the bite. Pitbulls don't really have the strongest bite of dogs, they have a sizable bite, about 200-250 psi, and their jaws don't 'lock'. They have a relatively short mandible hooked to cranial muscles that are friggen massive. Their skull is relatively short/compact. All that sits on a neck, shoulders and chest that are somewhat shorter but at the same time ridiculously muscled. But pits are practically all head/neck/shoulders, and not that much body comparatively, and their power to weight ratio is ridiculous. When a pit clamps it instinctively starts violently shaking and has the power in its neck/shoulders/chest to do that whether or not it is on the ground for leverage or hanging in the air without the added leverage of touching ground.

Pits don't make 'puncture' wounds that don't bleed all that much (relatively), that violent shaking of a 60-100lb ball of muscle with teeth clamped into soft tissue makes big ripping gashes that tear tendons and create massive blood loss. Thats why out of all the other breeds of dogs, pits are connected to higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges, and a higher risk of death from bites.

While I don't doubt that the panther has a very serious bite that has way more pressure than a pit, i'd much rather have something clamp on a forearm for instance and take a hunk of flesh the size of it's mouth than have something bite on my arm, start violently shaking while clamped and fuk up every piece of soft tissue and bone from my wrist to my elbow.

I think its within the realm of distant possibility a pit could 'win' against a panther, but it would have to be something like a wild shot freak of extreme luck that would have the pit clamping onto a panther's throat or back of neck and while the panther could in theory end up dead from crushed throat/blood loss, likely before it finally died out at least one paw would have cut that dog wide and it won't have long. But again..that would have to be a really extreme luck scenario

poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by laxster View Post
    panther would probably play games with a pit before killing it, no contest
    this. bet the panther is 3x as smart

poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bane01 View Post

Lets see a pitbull do that
    cats are ridiculously athletic.

look how that fuker gets right back up

Originally Posted by Labium View Post
    wow, really?

Pussies like this are what makes this world ****ed up. A dog is relentlessly attacking your horse, wtf would you do? Let it attack your horse? Let it pull off this magical "locking jaw" on the horses face? The guy is fuking hitting the dog with a god damn broom. The dog doesn't even notice the person because it is attacking the horse non stop.

I don't condone video taping that for humor or viewing pleasure, but that dog got what was comin to it.
    you dont understand brah.

once you're a dog lover, you'd rather see people die than puppies srs

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats up with all these pitbul nuthuggers?

Never cared for them myself
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

Originally Posted by MrJohnLocke View Post
    lmao @ People thinking the Panther would win. Pitbulls are named Pitbulls because they used to kill Bulls 1 on 1 in Pits. Lets see a Panther take out a Bull in a pit, won't happen. Also factor in the Pitbulls regenerative abilities and the Panthers claws are useless.
    hahaha u fukin moron strong retard in name origin

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ur fking kidding right. it was a 2on1. the man has a steel pipe attacking the pitbull in the head with the 2,000 pound horse. but the pit bulll keeps on fighting. how would u like it if i hit u in the head with a steel pipe. ull be knocked out in 5 seconds. stfu.

secondly. the OP is a fking retard. that picture is not even a pit bull. its a fat mutt.

thread is a toilet bowl of stupidity.

im not even going to bother.

half of u retards dont even know what a pit bull looks like.

the panther would run away within 5 minutes...

dumb fks , pit bulls have gone against much greater animals than panthers and moppped the floor with them...

dumb fks dont even know how athletic these animals really are...

idiots never seen a full grown fully aggressive game dog coming at a subject.

vs a little cat.

fking idiots. half u dont even know what a pit bull looks like.

if this thread is about a panther vs the mutt posted in the original video then yes. a panther would win. half of u idiots have never been around a REAL pit bull before. lmfao. idiots. u have no ideal how fast and powerful and athletically tough they are. NO CLUE.

iv personally seen a pit bull drag a 340lb boar like a rag doll. and u idiots think a little 200lb cat is going to kill a pit bull lmfao. within 2 minutes the cat will be singing and running for its life. u think they will actually continue to fight when they realize how tough the animal they are up against? iv watched videos of pit bulls with 2 broken feet dragging themselves across the ring like a zombie to get its opponeent. they dont give up..

if u compare the best of best. the pit bull would be my money on!!!
    Lol at this guy.

Y u mad tho?
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Not the bite itself, the damage from the bite. Pitbulls don't really have the strongest bite of dogs, they have a sizable bite, about 200-250 psi, and their jaws don't 'lock'. They have a relatively short mandible hooked to cranial muscles that are friggen massive. Their skull is relatively short/compact. All that sits on a neck, shoulders and chest that are somewhat shorter but at the same time ridiculously muscled. But pits are practically all head/neck/shoulders, and not that much body comparatively, and their power to weight ratio is ridiculous. When a pit clamps it instinctively starts violently shaking and has the power in its neck/shoulders/chest to do that whether or not it is on the ground for leverage or hanging in the air without the added leverage of touching ground.

Pits don't make 'puncture' wounds that don't bleed all that much (relatively), that violent shaking of a 60-100lb ball of muscle with teeth clamped into soft tissue makes big ripping gashes that tear tendons and create massive blood loss. Thats why out of all the other breeds of dogs, pits are connected to higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges, and a higher risk of death from bites.

While I don't doubt that the panther has a very serious bite that has way more pressure than a pit, i'd much rather have something clamp on a forearm for instance and take a hunk of flesh the size of it's mouth than have something bite on my arm, start violently shaking while clamped and fuk up every piece of soft tissue and bone from my wrist to my elbow.

I think its within the realm of distant possibility a pit could 'win' against a panther, but it would have to be something like a wild shot freak of extreme luck that would have the pit clamping onto a panther's throat or back of neck and while the panther could in theory end up dead from crushed throat/blood loss, likely before it finally died out at least one paw would have cut that dog wide and it won't have long. But again..that would have to be a really extreme luck scenario
    another retard joins the thread. you would rather be bit by a pitbull than a panther ? lolwut. like i mentioned earlier, note the time it takes for a pitbull to kill another pitbull, or even a woman or child. now watch the time it takes for a panther to kill the animals in the videos posted. i promise you would much rather be bit by a pitbull. and no a pitbull is not ever killing a panther in a fight.

Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Del_Cortez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ex gf's pitbull got in a fiight with a baboon(not fully grown) last year, the pitbull killed it but the dog had to go to the vet and had huuge puncture wounds in the neck etc..nearly died brahs, leopards hunt baboons and I doubt one would daare to fight it 1v1. More Relevantly I once saw a doccie on the increase in leopard attacks on humans in India, and it said one of the main reasons is it views dogs as prey..
    therefore jagur/leopard > pitbull. dunno bout a cheetah tho
    We All Gon Make It

"CURL DAT SHII KAI GREENE, CURL! CURL! CURL! CUUUUUUURRRRRRRLLL!"

Manchester United FC

tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by psychnurse2012 View Post
    Lol at this guy.

Y u mad tho?
    truly cringeworthy because hes actually serious. although he changed his opinion from "a pitbull would ragdoll a panther easily" to later admitting a panther would win if the two were forced to fight. hes still convinced that a panther would be running in fear from a pitbull though.

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)

@2:35, watch the speed after camera comes out of slow motion. wood not fuk with. pitbull wouldnt stand a chance.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i see your earthly panther and raise you a Pandora panther

yeah as if a pitbull could fend off an alien species, let alone the mighty earthly panther
    "Disregard Everything, Aquire Aesthetics" Crew

you have no idea because YOU NEVER SEEN A PIT BULL GO BEFORE.

you have no idea how QUICK and POWERFUL they really are. and how SMART and again QUICk THEY ARE. they will EASILY dodge the panthers claws and grab onto its neck and twist and turn the panther around like a rag doll. if the panther escapes, it will run away.

u know nothing. all u know about is ur PET bulls. weak little animals who are not real pit bulls.

u never seen one of these animals go. so therefore u have no clue.

/thread

and to the person who posted the croc video. congrats, the panther went on top of the croc and bit it iwth no damage. if the croc took a bite the panther would have ran . good job idiots.
    oh im sorry, im sure you've seen a 300 lb panther that's 2x as fast, agile, and smart as your pit "go" too right?

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tech99 View Post
    truly cringeworthy because hes actually serious. although he changed his opinion from "a pitbull would ragdoll a panther easily" to later admitting a panther would win if the two were forced to fight. hes still convinced that a panther would be running in fear from a pitbull though.
    I once saw a guy argue that a pitbull would beat a fighter jet and like three people were actually arguing with him.

OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A new challenger arrives... The Belgian Malinois, dog used by SEAL Team Six on the Bin Laden raid. This dog or a Pitbull?

Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    I once saw a guy argue that a pitbull would beat a fighter jet and like three people were actually arguing with him.

Sometimes the retard flows both ways...
    ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can a pitbull do this much damage in one swipe?

Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Centrelinkbrah View Post

The man would be dead.
    ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Centrelinkbrah View Post
    [IMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/07/article-2083518-0F5DED7C00000578-251_634x375.jpg[MG]

Pit would latch onto neck and kill immediately. Not sure if srs with this swipe sht.

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by poppycock101 View Post
    you dont understand brah.

once you're a dog lover, you'd rather see people die than puppies srs
    But if said pit bull puppy is attacking someone, I am sorry but I go for the human to survive. Just like the video of the little girl getting attacked by a dog the owner didn't have on a leash. I wouldn't have been upset if someone had killed the dog (srs)
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

Originally Posted by tech99 View Post
    Yes he defines the question asked as opportunity to fight. Not the blatant who would win if they fought. Dude lacks comprehension skills as well

vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vidge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I work at a pitbull rehabilitation clinic in Houston TX, I've seen many types of pitbulls throughout the 26 years I've worked here. One of the first techniques we employ when taking in a pit younger than 9 months is seeing what their combat capacity levels are. We've got over 478 different species of predators that we use as a scale to determine how much potential the pit has. I've seen pits make it all the way up to the level of Rhinos, the problem a pitbull faces with rhinos is that the pits teeth can only puncture the first 13" of hide, this can incapacitate most rhinos but for the elder ones the pitbull will really have to work its hardest to survive. A panther would be an easy match for most of the 9+ month old pits, though we haven't gotten many panthers since they are typically non-fighters in the animal kingdom.

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine if silverback gorillas domesticated wild pitbulls. Nobody would fuk with them, even the human race.

I can only imagine a gorilla walking down the street with a pitbul on a leash....

Navy vet brah 02-11

Originally Posted by vidge View Post
    I work at a pitbull rehabilitation clinic in Houston TX, I've seen many types of pitbulls throughout the 26 years I've worked here. One of the first techniques we employ when taking in a pit younger than 9 months is seeing what their combat capacity levels are. We've got over 478 different species of predators that we use as a scale to determine how much potential the pit has. I've seen pits make it all the way up to the level of Rhinos, the problem a pitbull faces with rhinos is that the pits teeth can only puncture the first 13" of hide, this can incapacitate most rhinos but for the elder ones the pitbull will really have to work its hardest to survive. A panther would be an easy match for most of the 9+ month old pits, though we haven't gotten many panthers since they are typically non-fighters in the animal kingdom.
    sounds legit

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    the misc

where pitbulls and bruce lee reign supreme

LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pitbull wins all day erry day