Thread: New here! :)

ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckauffman07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New here! :)

Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to BB and I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm hoping to build a strong support system through the forums and my bodyspace, just to keep myself motivated... And to find people I can relate to! lol no one I know is into training or nutrition at all, so I'm all about finding some new friends here if you're from Colorado, even better! lol anyway, stop by and say hello! I'm always up for a good chat, fitness related or not!

Thanks!

ytweety79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ckauffman07 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to BB and I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm hoping to build a strong support system through the forums and my bodyspace, just to keep myself motivated... And to find people I can relate to! lol no one I know is into training or nutrition at all, so I'm all about finding some new friends here if you're from Colorado, even better! lol anyway, stop by and say hello! I'm always up for a good chat, fitness related or not!

Thanks!
    Welcome! Happy training!
    "No Other Option"

Nicole M. Thompson, MA ;)
    www.nmtfitness.com
    www.********.com/nmtfitness
    IG: @Coachnict
    www.coachnict.blogspot.com
    http://www.workouttrainer.com/home/trainers/nicole-thompson