Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass gainer while cutting?

Hi. I was wondering, what would happen If I use a mass gainer prior to my workout once daily, let's say cytogainer while following a diet for cutting? Will that help me Increase my size or what would be the outcome of using it? My meals are in check and I am just planning to use one serving before working out, and then after working out my 0 carb shake with the stuff I mix on it, and then I would follow my meals as I planned. What would be the result from doing this?
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelsnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bad. and you shouldnt use that crap anyhow. its loaded with sugar. the only time it might be ok is post workout. you need simple carbs post workout. you might not need it preworkout, but if it helps with your lifts keep taking it then. fool around with it and see what works the best.

make sure you eat a lot of protien on your cut so you loose minimal muscle.

Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no need to worry I didn't buy it yet, I tend to ask you guys here on the forum first . Anyhow, Well the coach said that, since my calories and my carbs are low because of my diet, he says that the mass gainer can help me boost my metabolism because all of the carbs and calories I will get and that I can play around with it, taking it 2 days, then one day without it, then 3 days and 2 without to keep the body guessing. And he said that I would feel with a lot more energy throughout the day as well? Is it a good idea? cause can't give myself the privilege to waste the money on something I am not sure it won't help me

bump

bump

chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chev572 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zinder View Post
    Well the coach said that, since my calories and my carbs are low because of my diet
    So then add in some more carbs to your diet, Carbs are going to give you energy therefore you will have more energy. I personally wouldn't take a 'mass gainer' on my cut, but i have no idea how it would work out in the end.

hmm and who do you think might know to pm him? What I mean by low is eating below my maintenance to cut, not that my diet is wrong and I am eating to low