bazzmail121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bazzmail121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bazzmail121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Using Whey Protein and Creatine together..?

Hey there, I'm new here and started my exercise regime about 3 days ago
    Some really great stuff in these forums!!

Anyway, I had a look for this topic but thought I would ask slightly more specific to my circumstances:

I'm using a pre-workout supplement (SuperPump Max, maybe The Curse soon). I'm also using a creatine supplement (BSN Cellmass) and whey protein powder (Shotgun Whey).
    I'm just wondering if it's okay to use both the creatine and whey together after a workout and if so, should I change the amount I use in any way?

Also, for the creatine I am using about 3/5 of a scoop (1 scoop recommended) because I am only small (5'8" and 140lbs / 1.72m and 64.4kgs).

Thanks for all your help - I really appreciate it!!
    Sam

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bazzmail121 View Post

Anyway, I had a look for this topic but thought I would ask slightly more specific to my circumstances:

I'm using a pre-workout supplement (SuperPump Max, maybe The Curse soon). I'm also using a creatine

supplement (BSN Cellmass) and whey protein powder (Shotgun Whey)
    I'm just wondering if it's okay to use both the creatine and whey together after a workout and if so, should I change the amount I use in any way?

Also, for the creatine I am using about 3/5 of a scoop (1 scoop recommended) because I am only small (5'8" and 140 pounds / 1.72m and 64.4kgs).

Sam
    Yes you can mix creatine and whey
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    go ahead and go nuts with it. It's okay to mix the two.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greatbeyond has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bazzmail121 View Post

I'm using a pre-workout supplement (SuperPump Max, maybe The Curse soon). I'm also using a creatine supplement (BSN Cellmass) and whey protein powder (Shotgun Whey).

Also, for the creatine I am using about 3/5 of a scoop (1 scoop recommended) because I am only small (5'8" and 140lbs / 1.72m and 64.4kgs).

Sam

Just be careful with it. I knew this one guy who didn't mix his protein and creatine the right away, 6 months later he had uneven biceps. be careful over there/

bazzmail121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bazzmail121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bazzmail121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Greatbeyond View Post
    Just be careful with it. I knew this one guy who didn't mix his protein and creatine the right away, 6 months later he had uneven biceps. be careful over there/
    Thanks everyone. What is the 'right' way exactly?

Cheers

neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP jus mix and drink.
    And don't worry bout uneven biceps, guy is joking