amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am i wasting my time?

Hi
    it's been nearly 3 months, i am trying to reduce by bf %, i am taking half of the required calories,
    for the last 3 months i am only eating raw vagitables and steamed chicken. And there isn't any progress, my weight is almost the same fat is still there,
    Unfortunately i forgot to take a picture before starting.
    But following is a 2 month old and current pic. What do you think?
    1st now
    2nd 2 months ago
    Attached Images

amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    any one??

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasting time....NO. The main thing is you are doing something to be healthy. First, what is your workout routine like?
    What kind of foods are you taking in?

DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amiramin View Post
    Hi
    it's been nearly 3 months, i am trying to reduce by bf %, i am taking half of the required calories,
    for the last 3 months i am only eating raw vagitables and steamed chicken. And there isn't any progress, my weight is almost the same fat is still there,
    1st now
    2nd 2 months ago
    First off, your never wasting your time bro. Every day you attempt to live healthier is a victory in my eyes. Bodybuilding is a learning process. If your not losing weight you have to re-evaluate your diet and exercise program. Some people use excessive amounts of cardio to help, others tweak their diet. I for one can get as low as 1300-1500 calories when im going hard and finishing up a cut. Dont ever give up, just adapt bro.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi
    1st now
    2nd 2 months ago
    Its sounds like you have stunted your metabolism. Keeping calories too low is a recipe for hormonal damage. Listen to this video as its a great description of something many people go through, not just competitors.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

well, about my routine,
    I usually focus of 2 Muscle groups like in bench press
    1st set: 24kg x 30 reps
    2nd set: 44kg x 15 reps
    3rd set: 54kg x 10 reps

most of my exercise are pretty much like that.

About diet i am taking 1000-1100 Cal daily, and i think that i am burning 2300cal.
    most part of my diet is lean meat/chicken/fish. I am also taking a multivitamin pill (Surbex T)
    and i am not eating any crabs

gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read the post above and watch the movie. Best advice for this issue.

Patience+consistency = results.

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well, about my routine,
    I usually focus of 2 Muscle groups like in bench press
    1st set: 24kg x 30 reps
    2nd set: 44kg x 15 reps
    3rd set: 54kg x 10 reps

most of my exercise are pretty much like that.

About diet i am taking 1000-1100 Cal daily, and i think that i am burning 2300cal.
    most part of my diet is lean meat/chicken/fish. I am also taking a multivitamin pill (Surbex T)
    and i am not eating any crabs
    For an adult male who is training your calories should be at minimum 20X body weight. That would be 2600 calories on the low end. You are severely under eating. Please watch that video. You could also benefit from a more structures training program.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Registered User TheDifference12's Avatar
    TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    For an adult male who is training your calories should be at minimum 20X body weight. That would be 2600 calories on the low end. You are severely under eating. Please watch that video. You could also benefit from a more structures training program.
    I don't think a minimum of 20x body weight is needed if he wants to decrease his body fat percentage. Although is decreasing his body fat percentage a wise move if he's 5'7" and 130 pounds? I'm sure he could lose some fat then bulk or if he wants to be skinny then maintain but I'd say bulk then cut. I agree that a better structured training program could help a lot. It's definitely not healthy to be eating 1000 calories.

Originally Posted by TheDifference12 View Post
    I don't think a minimum of 20x body weight is needed if he wants to decrease his body fat percentage. Although is decreasing his body fat percentage a wise move if he's 5'7" and 130 pounds? I'm sure he could lose some fat then bulk or if he wants to be skinny then maintain but I'd say bulk then cut. I agree that a better structured training program could help a lot. It's definitely not healthy to be eating 1000 calories.
    I would not suggest he increase his calories to 2600 immediately. All I meant was that is a rough number for where he should be and he is severely below that. He needs to slowly add in calories and have a hormonal rehab day to keep losing fat. I am certain he has bottomed out his hormones with numbers that low.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolf33d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You just go wrong... Train hard and eat normally with a lot of protein. Also do a lot of cardio... You will lose weight for sure and take muscles instead
    "You have to be great at something, good at everything, and you can't suck at anything."

footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) footballer54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no man! dont give up i can see some gains too

Still reaching aesthetics Kapetan's Avatar
    Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'7, 130lbs ouch man.

You need to change your program. I managed to lose bodyfat on my weight using the most simple program with HIIT 3x a week.

Day1: Chest/Triceps (concentrate on: Bench press and dips, add isolation exercises)
    Day2: Back/Biceps (concentrate on: Deadlifts or Rows and pullups, add isolation exercises)
    Day3: Legs/Shoulder (concentrate on: Squats and OHP/DB seated press, add isolation exercises)

Go especially heavy on compounds (Benchpress, Deadlifts, Squats and OHP or DB press). When weight starts to be really heavy, I go for 5-3 reps. Do weighted dips and pullups, when you do over 12 reps, increase weight.
    My day usually has 6-7 exercises in it, but my main focus is on exercises listed up here. Other exercises I choose by what I feel like doing.
    I've been following this program for year and half, lots of gains. When I cut I add HIIT 3x a week + some cardio.
    Week isn't my period how I calculate it, but I do it like this: day1, day2, day3, rest, (extra rest if needed), repeat.

Just sharing what I do, find whatever works for you.