Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dbone's Back, Back Again, Cutting Up, With Slintropin...

Ever since I did my first Bioforge log THEHUGE has been PM'ing me weekly, usually requesting nudez, offering to take me on a cruise, freaky stuff. He is a good guy though so I suffered through his abuse over the months. Well, finally one of his PMs paid off when he asked me if I wanted to log a new GDA that he spoke very highly of. And with that, this log was born

Yesterday, a package appeared at my door, 2 bottles of a new product called SLINTROPIN from a company called Myodyne

A little info on Myodyne and SLINTROPIN from their website (www.myodyne.com)

Myodyne was formed in early 2012 to bring consumers an honest supplement company. Because Myodyne just started out does not mean we are not new to the supplement industry, or how it all works. In today's supplement industry many claim that their products are produced using the "finest" ingredients etc., which may be true to an extent. It is what they do with those fine ingredients after they get them (if they get them) they usually get hidden in a proprietary blend. The consumer can look at a panel and see this blend and see many eye-catching ingredients. The real question is what percentage are the extracts of these ingredients? What are their dosages? It is a true gamble in purchasing a product like this in my opinion.

At Myodyne there are no hidden blends, or dosages. We even go as far as showing you the certificates of analysis's that show who we bought it from, when, and proof they sold us the material. Ingredients come from all around the world and we only choose reputable suppliers that we can stand behind. Choosing suppliers wit a trustworthy background is something that we extensively search for when building our products.

Another key fact about Myodyne is that you will not find any exaggerated claims or labels with more design time then a tattoo. We are a straight forward company that brings straightforward results, if you're looking for a placebo booster pick out the most shiny bottle on the shelf at your local supplement shop.
    Product Description

SLINtropin

Every bodybuilder knows the deal. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone known to man. Insulin release is naturally stimulated in your pancreatic gland by the ingestion of carbohydrates, amino acids or the combination of these nutrients. Sounds nice and neat? Too bad many people have inherent dysfunction in the very complex insulin signaling cascade, resulting in limited nutrients uptake by the muscle cells, excessive uptake by the fat cells, too much or too little insulin released and less than perfect insulin release timing. SLINtropin was developed to naturally maximize uptake of glucose and amino acids at the muscle tissue through improved insulin functioning for increased muscle fullness, endurance and even anabolism. How crucial is insulin for anabolism? Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin.

SLINtropin

* Supports muscle mass gains, strength and endurance.

* Speeds up fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.

* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.

* Improves recovery time by faster glycogen resynthesis.

* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.

* Increases muscle protein anabolism and inhibits catabolism

* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.

* Improves digestion for maximum nutrients absorption

The SLINtropin team:

-GS4 75% Gymnemic Acid

This is our premium Gymnema Sylvestre extract.
Gymnema has a profound effect on the insulin secreting cells of the pancreas, known as the beta cells, located inside the islets of Langerhans. The herb has the unique ability to stimulate insulin release in response to a carbs-containing meal. 
More insulin just when needed. Gymnema also acts at nutrient destination cells by increasing permeability of cell walls, which assists in the process of nutrient uptake. SLINtropin uses only the purest and most concentrated Gymnema extract on the market, GS4.

-Berberine HCL

Berberine is an extract found in several different plants, it shows promise in the treatment of diabetes for numerous reasons. Berberine lowered fasting and postprandial Blood glucose levels through Glut-4 translocation and increased insulin receptor expression. . One study showed that berberine works as effectively as Metformin and it was able to improve lipid parameters more effectively. A secondary outcome of this study was a decrease in body fat. A possible reason for the weight change is that berberine increased insulin sensitivity which may be related to fat distribution. Another possibility for the reduction in weight comes from inhibiting adipocyte differentiation through a specific pathway called the PPARy pathway.

-Cinnamon 20% Polyphenols

Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains compounds called flavonoids. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or, likely, both.

-DigeZyme

No matter how many good clean calories you consume a day, without perfect digestion they won't get you anywhere.

Enzymatic deficiency can commonly lead to gas, indigestion, heartburn, bloating, lack of appetite and poor absorption of vital nutrients. DygeZyme is the perfect solution.

Bottom line, SLINtropin means bigger and fuller looking muscles, enhanced performance, and healthier insulin metabolism, less body fat. What else are you looking for? An excuse?

As someone who has been using GDAs for the past 6+ months, I am very anxious to see how well SLINTropin performs. 2 bottles should give me approximately a 2 month supply. As with all my logs, I will detail my workouts daily, give my thoughts on SLINTropin along the way, and maybe even show a girl here and there I expect this to be an epic log, there should be a lot of laughs, tears, and a few wtf moments. So buckle up and get ready for the ride.
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SLINTropin Dosing:

After speaking with THEHUGE he suggested the following:

3 caps/day at up to 300g carbs
    4 caps/day at up to 350g carbs

Take 1 caps 15 minutes before a carb meal (min 50g carbs)

I will be aiming for 200-300g carbs a day, which means I will be taking 3 caps/day. Since during the week I train at 5am, and on the weekend I may train at 7am, getting a carb meal in pre workout can be difficult. In this case I will take 1 SLINTropin + 1 scoop Glycemyx + 1-2 scoops Protein as my pre workout. Otherwise, I will rely on actual food to get my carbs.

My expectations when taking a GDA are as follows:

- Increased muscle fullness/vascularity
    - No more post carb meal bloat/crash
    - Better carb management resulting in little/no fat gain, and even possibly assistance in weight loss
    - Increased "pump" down below when it comes time for nighttime activity
    - Waking up dry in the morning (if taking a pre bed dose)

Training:

For the past 6 weeks I have been following Layne Norton's PHAT. I will continue to do so, and my split will look like this:

Saturday: Upper Body Power
    Sunday: Lower Body Power
    Monday: Cardio/Rest
    Tuesday: Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy
    Wednesday: Lower Body Hypertophy
    Thursday: Chest & Arms Hypertrophy
    Friday: Cardio/Rest

For most weekday workouts training will be at 5am and on weekends between 7-8am

The Diet:

I have been working in a bit of a recomp/cut mode the past 3 weeks, so I will continue down that path. I will monitor my macros periodically but I am not going to obsess over it, following more of a IIFYM type of approach. This is an area where I like to keep things as simple as possible, no need for crazy diets or only eating during full moons, etc.. This means I will look to keep my macros in the following range:

Calories - 2,000 to 2,600 (my maintenance is around 2,600)
    Protein - 200g+
    Carbs - 200g+
    Fats - 50-70g

The Goal:

I will call this one a Recut (somewhere in between a Recomp and a Cut). The goal will really be to continue with the progress I have made, reducing my body fat percentage while maintaining/increasing strength. This means results may take a little longer to achieve instead of for instance doing an all out cut, but i have the time and this method seems to work the best for me

Support Supps:

I am taking currently the following alongside SLINTropin:

Biotivia ProMax
    Genomyx HEAT
    Genomyx DCP
    Genomyx Smolder/Ab Advanced
    Genomyx Glycemyx
    DS Craze/SAN Fierce
    Orange Triad
    Biotivia Green Omega / BioSpan

Stats:
    Height: 5'11"
    Beginning Weight (04/05/2012): 190lbs, approx 12.8%+ BF

You can see some progress pics in what I call The History Of a Dbone here., but here is a quick snapshot from March 2011 to March 2012:

March 2011 Approx 225lbs here

March 17 2012 - Approx 189lbs

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by dbone1026; 04-05-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

A couple of dem galz want to show their support...

Last edited by dbone1026; 04-05-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^in on another dbone log...
    ▪█───────█▪ Amat Victoria Curam
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Originally Posted by Devil-spawn View Post
    ^^^in on another dbone log...
    You dirty bastard

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting...I'm in.

ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ToDaChange has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inn Brah! and also for hot chicks
    "Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."

++ Positive Crew ++

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for comparisons made to other brands of GDAs i might be using

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interdasting... go on...
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like the formula, can't go wrong with gymnema. Not sure about the enzyme thing as I've never used or looked into them, interdasted on your experience.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bwahahah you son of a ... I'm in anyway

Jokes apart, I've been the first to try this product. Hands down best GDA I've ever used.

I reviewed the formula and looked great on paper. Used it for 30 days and worked just as expected.
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 04-05-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    o snap... in.

Day 1

Dosing:

1 cap SLINTropin 45 minutes pre / 1 Scoop Glycemyx + 2 Scoops Myofusion 30 minutes pre (450cals / 49g carb / 54g protein / 8g fat)

Workout: PHAT Day 6 : Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Incline Barbell presses
    6 sets of 3 reps @ 155lbs (70% of 3-5 rep max)

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Flat Barbell presses
    3 sets of 8-10 reps @ 225lbs

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline HS press
    3 sets of 15 reps @ 110-150lbs

Hypertrophy fly movement: Overhand cable flies
    3 sets of 20 reps @ 30lbs

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls
    3 sets of 8-12 reps @ 85lbs

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
    2 sets of 15 reps @ 25lbs

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider dumbbell curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
    2 sets of 20 reps @ 30lbs

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Lying tricep extension with cambered bar
    3 sets of 8-10 reps @ 85lbs

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with
    2 sets of 15 reps @ 70lbs

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks
    2 sets of 15 reps @ 20lbs

Notes:

- Just another 5am workout in the books.

- Had a great workout. I find that having a small meal pre workout definitely makes a difference vs when I was training fasted. For these 5am workouts Glycemyx + SLINTropin will definitely be part of the routine.

- Nice to see my bench press picking back up. When I lost all my weight, my bench took a significant hit (305lbs bench at my peak weighing 230lbs). With PHAT, and even with a slight calorie deficit, these past few weeks I am starting to feel more normal.

- First time using SLINTropin, tried to take note of any body composition changes from waking up through my workout. During my workout I had a nice pump going, vascularity and muscle fullness picked up as well. Overall a great feeling in the gym. Here are some blurry before/after pics:

Waking Up Cold:

During Workout:

- Took another cap SLINTropin with lunch, and will take one more with dinner. As of now (approx 1pm) my macros are as follows (still have dinner and 1 snack to go):

1,644 cal
    165g carbs
    44g fat
    167g protein

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I laughed, I cried, I subbed.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pump, fullness and vascularity are definitely noticeable, I agree. Not to mention I had some pasta/pizza/cinnamon rolls fun with zero fat gain

Digezyme is a very smart addition to the formula in my opinion. Proper nutrients uptake is key.

http://www.sabinsa.com/products/enzymes/digezyme/
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 04-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Pump, fullness and vascularity are definitely noticeable, I agree. Not to mention I had some pasta/pizza/cinnamon rolls fun with zero fat gain

Digezyme is a very smart addition to the formula in my opinion. Proper nutrients uptake is key.

http://www.sabinsa.com/products/enzymes/digezyme/
    Yeah, my blurry pics don't do it justice, I will have to try and get better pics. Roundness of the delts and new veinage in shoulders felt great. Cinnamon Rolls are already scheduled for the weekend

Any thoughts on taking 1 cap post workout with a carb meal? I assume that really is no reason to at that point.

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Yeah, my blurry pics don't do it justice, I will have to try and get better pics. Roundness of the delts and new veinage in shoulders felt great. Cinnamon Rolls are already scheduled for the weekend

Any thoughts on taking 1 cap post workout with a carb meal? I assume that really is no reason to at that point.
    Post-wo slin sensitivity is high anyway,so unless there's a boatload of carbs in your post-wo meal...
    Not a fan of the pre-bed dose either with GDA's.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Driving home, no time to read the OP but in 4 huge jakes and...............

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IN!!! Let's do this

Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    IN!!! Let's do this
    The never ending quest for abs lol!!!

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    eh another dbone log?? yawwwn.

jakes Of course I shall be subbing this.

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    eh another dbone log?? yawwwn.

jakes Of course I shall be subbing this.
    You always find a way to melt a guy with your words

Haven't been doing much on the stim stuff, just really the pres (Fierce or Craze). Tried 1 tab SAN TXR and 1/2 tab dexaprine on separate occasions, but that has been pretty much it so far. Rather give myself a stim break on the non liftdays

Final macro stats for the day:

1 SLINTropin with my pre workout meal, 1 Slintropin with Lunch, and 1 Slintropin with dinner (all 15 minutes prior to the meal)

Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed for the ride! I am sure you will love this. Interested to see how you compare this to others. The combination of Berberine HCL and sline sane is great so I can say this product looks promising!
    --Nimbus Nutrition --
    R&D/Representative

PM for any question/advice/concerns

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Rather give myself a stim break on the non liftdays
    I've always wondered if this would work to keep stim tolerance down. In4 results.

nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to have you making a new log. Followed your previous 3's company. So can't wait for another fun ride. Don't be afraid to keep posting those red heads either
    Focus XT Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143295253&p=851221333#post851221333

Man Body Octane Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143416513&p=853723113#post8537231 13

Betancourt Nutrition Pure-Amino Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151630293

Originally Posted by Mrsliz1724 View Post
    Subbed for the ride! I am sure you will love this. Interested to see how you compare this to others. The combination of Berberine HCL and sline sane is great so I can say this product looks promising!
    Yup, berberine is quite powerful . Also studies show some remarkable effects with 400mg/day of GS4. 3 caps of this = 600mg of GS4...

Originally Posted by Mrsliz1724 View Post
    For the past 6+ months I guess I have been using Slin Sane as my GDA, and I did a 30 day run with WB2 as a GDA, so that will be my basis for comparison. Typically my carb intake has stayed around 150-200g, so this will be the test if I aim for 250-300g carb/day while using SLINTropin

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    I've always wondered if this would work to keep stim tolerance down. In4 results.
    Yeah, I am a bit paranoid about developing any sort of stim tolerance, moreso because in the past when I have used stims daily the day I stopped using I would get nasty headaches/migraines. Of course I may sneak some TXR in there occasionally

Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    Glad to have you making a new log. Followed your previous 3's company. So can't wait for another fun ride. Don't be afraid to keep posting those red heads either
    Yeah baby, and of course, if I can find dem Gingers they will be in there!!!

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Yup, berberine is quite powerful . Also studies show some remarkable effects with 400mg/day of GS4. 3 caps of this = 600mg of GS4...
    Just told the wife to pick me up some Tiramisu from the store today! Also, today is a big pizza day at work, so carb-away!!! My 1 cap pre carb dinner last night gave me the expected "pump" a few hours later for some nighttime activities

Tiramisu and hyooge pizza party? Dude there's no way you're going to stay within 250 grams a day!

Off topic: Tiramisu means, literally, "Lift me up"

/Rosetta Stone

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I, too, will sub this thread.

GDA's have never been of huge interest to me, but this seems like an interesting product.