Closed Thread
Page 220 of 321 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    1800 seems high but I'm sort of looking at it like if you were a student for a martial arts school. You get a lot out of the money if your a noob. i want to say I'm not a noob but look at where I have fallen off the wagon. I get to 13-15 percent bodyfat and then I stop. It's nice to get some push from other members.
    I will teach you how to dougie, caress your wounds while your in fetal position for $1800 a year brah.

Paypal is verified and ready. :}

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    She is my friend with benefits. She just doesn't know it yet. :}

Busy gona busy today.

Burned my 5 in there for the day. I can't believe that thread is still open and has not been closed yet. I subbed to it and will spread more tomorrow.
    LOL@ being e-cut buddies

I stop reading stupid racist posts like that. Think how it feels when a group of rednecks get racists in front of your face...Reason I got strong, so they NEVER fuk with me. RTF gonna RTF.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I will teach you how to dougie, caress your wounds while your in fetal position for $1800 a year brah.

LOL@ being e-cut buddies

I stop reading stupid racist posts like that. Think how it feels when a group of rednecks get racists in front of your face...Reason I got strong, so they NEVER fuk with me. RTF gonna RTF.
    I am surprised that thread has reached so many pages without being closed. Strong mod present in the misc.

Will you teach me how to dougie with a RTF on? :}
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the lady's of xfit are nomnomnom.
    If the women in the xfit place close to me were nomnom, I might have given it a try just to try it out and to try to meet people. But I peeked in once, and I was like I'll pass.
    Same with the yoga place here. It was nothing like in the ads where you see all hotties in xfit and yoga.

But its probably cause I'm in the suburbs. Chicago area is pretty much all younger singles live in the city, and then move to the burbs when you are married and have kids.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    nykan must be an older bally membership you had and switched over to LA Fitness?

The thread is still open well because they're are no Asian mods- talk about guns, military, or police in a negative light, thread will be closed with the quickness :} (no hate).

Probably get in more trouble in here for posting info for a neg train :}.
    Duke is usually pretty quick on these kind of stuffs. I guess he is too busy stalking them girls. :}

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nykan must be an older bally membership you had and switched over to LA Fitness?
    Nah...I'm with this small chain family gym called Fitness 19. Its really close to my place and cheap. There is a bigger XSport gym in the area, but its farther and cost more though.
    My vids

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Burned my 5 in there for the day. I can't believe that thread is still open and has not been closed yet. I subbed to it and will spread more tomorrow.

Edit: I don't agreed with poaching and killing innocent animals for their ivory or skins, but the racist remarks in there are not necessary.
    I don't agree with poaching, but those punks crossed the line by those remarks.

The thread is still open well because they're are no Asian mods- talk about guns, military, or police in a negative light, thread will be closed with the quickness :} (no hate).

Probably get in more trouble in here for posting info for a neg train :}.
    LOL@older bally's membership...I'm glad they stop sending me renewal mail.

JB for Misc Asian Mod... :}
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    If the women in the xfit place close to me were nomnom, I might have given it a try just to try it out and to try to meet people. But I peeked in once, and I was like I'll pass.
    Same with the yoga place here. It was nothing like in the ads where you see all hotties in xfit and yoga.

But its probably cause I'm in the suburbs. Chicago area is pretty much all younger singles live in the city, and then move to the burbs when you are married and have kids.

hnnnnng

i live in the suburbs but the local heated yoga studio i go to is pretty good. yeah theres a fair share of older ladies but some good younger ones as well.

theres a crossfit gym near me and i went for a free 'trial' class once and i was not impressed at all. granted it is good cardio but i don't think it warrants paying over 150 for cardio.

no hate on it, just not for me
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL@ being e-cut buddies

LOL will do bro.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    [youtube]HrzibHZOPts[/youtube

hnnnnng

i live in the suburbs but the local heated yoga studio i go to is pretty good. yeah theres a fair share of older ladies but some good younger ones as well.

theres a crossfit gym near me and i went for a free 'trial' class once and i was not impressed at all. granted it is good cardio but i don't think it warrants paying over 150 for cardio.

I can't see doing it just to do. It just seems like it's something to get you trained for something else a person does like triathletes or motocross racers and so forth. I can't see how people can maintain the intensity all the time. I can say I am hooked but there is a fine line when it comes to the fees.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Has anyone tried the Gaspari Amino? It doesn't mixed well with just a shaker right? I m getting crumb in my bottle.

Ah drove by one of those in Northbrook once, was like wtf is this just looked like a bunch of treadmills and elliptical's and that was it.

Used to be a member at Xsport. And had a poverty membership at the same time at Ballys.
    yeah Fitness 19 doesnt have a ton of stuff but they have what I use. If they would add a second squat rack i'd be perfectly happy there.
    My vids

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anyone tried the Gaspari Amino? It doesn't mixed well with just a shaker right? I m getting crumb in my bottle.

Just got the 90 servings of Xtend. Looking forward to it. I wanted green apple but got watermelon instead
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

yeah Fitness 19 doesnt have a ton of stuff but they have what I use. If they would add a second squat rack i'd be perfectly happy there.
    I see a few Fitness 19 here but they are all in smaller suburbs. Like MCD mentioned above, all I see are cardio machines.

Just got the 90 servings of Xtend. Looking forward to it. I wanted green apple but got watermelon instead
    I love the old Xtend formula. The new formula doesn't tastes as good as the old one. Next time I want to try green apple too.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    McD -- Bally in ATL is in the poverty side. Reason I didn't join there.

They also have this place called Retro Fitness, talk about bright ass colors.

I am surprised that thread has reached so many pages without being closed. Strong mod present in the misc.

Will you teach me how to dougie with a RTF on? :}
    LOL Will you teach me how to turn motivation to liquid chalk? :}

Burbs = soccer moms...Ever look into landscaping business? That shyt makes tons of money.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I don't agree with poaching, but those punks crossed the line by those remarks.

LOL@older bally's membership...I'm glad they stop sending me renewal mail.

JB for Misc Asian Mod... :}
    I remember you being a Bally member.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    [youtube]HrzibHZOPts[youtube]

hnnnnng

Hit or Miss at Crossfit. The one here in the boonies the membership only cost $90 but I still am not paying $90 for that crap. I can just download the daily workout challenge and call that poverty time Crossfitting. But I'm not into that at the moment so not a single fit was crossed that day.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hit or Miss at Crossfit. The one here in the boonies the membership only cost $90 but I still am not paying $90 for that crap. I can just download the daily workout challenge and call that poverty time Crossfitting. But I'm not into that at the moment so not a single fit was crossed that day.

It's not the same Audi, I had the same mentality but I figured I would give it a shot. Workout is insane. BUT definately not worth that kind of money. 50 bucks I can see
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

McD -- Bally in ATL is in the poverty side. Reason I didn't join there.

They also have this place called Retro Fitness, talk about bright ass colors.

LOL Will you teach me how to turn motivation to liquid chalk? :}

Burbs = soccer moms...Ever look into landscaping business? That shyt makes tons of money.

I remember you being a Bally member.

LOL ^^^

The well known xfit gym membership here is $270 a month. I am sure the gym is banking otherwise they wouldn't be open by now. Xfit is the new in thing I guess. Such a big hype with this.

Well, not a single fit was crossed that day for me too.

LOL ^^^

The well known xfit gym membership here is $270 a month. I am sure the gym is banking otherwise they wouldn't be open by now. Xfit is the new in thing I guess. Such a big hype with this.

Well, not a single fit was crossed that day for me too.

holy dam that's a lot.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

holy dam that's a lot.
    Supposely lots of SEALS train there as well. A lot of hardcore xfitter train there.

Edit: My bad bro. Is $175 per month for unlimited visit and is $135 per month for 3 days a week.

http://crossfitcoronado.com/membership-options/

I can't see doing it just to do. It just seems like it's something to get you trained for something else a person does like triathletes or motocross racers and so forth.
    Thats one of the things I kinda don't like about Xfit. I'm not a big fan of the jack of all trades, master of none. If I decide I'm a runner, I want to train to be real good running. If i'm an olympic lifter, I want to train to be really good olympic lifter. etc.

If someone wants to do Xfit games, then they should Xfit. Though from what I read, the top guys dont' just do the xfit WODs. They actually do more training besides that, which is the smart thing to do with money on the line.
    My vids

Supposely lots of SEALS train there as well. A lot of hardcore xfitter train there.

Edit: My bad bro. Is $175 per month for unlimited visit and is $135 per month for 3 days a week.

http://crossfitcoronado.com/membership-options/

Ah I see yeah this gym I attend is 175/month also but they got a 6 week special for 199.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup scrubs!

EDIT: Just wanted to share a story with you brahs...

Yesterday after hitting up the gym, light shoulders and cardio day, I went to the grocery store here in the nicer part of town (Las Colinas) opposed to where I stay... South Irving, the hood nomsayin. So I was wearing my bright red hoodie, some sweat pants, and my bright red shoes... straight gangster. I'm shopping around for some groceries and this dude comes up to me and was like... "Hey mon, how you doin' brotha?" I was likeee lolwut? Anyways he asks me if the fruits there are organic, I was like ***** does it look like I work here? Am I wearing the store colors? Is you blind? So anyways, he keeps talking and talking, and I was sort of waiting for him to sell me something, or get me interested to come out to a convention, or some chit like that right? Well anyways, he was like, "so do you go to the gym? You look great!" I BERTSTARED THE HELL OUT OF HIM and was thinking to myself lolwut? But I was cool about it, and we started talking about "fitness" in general, and ***** was like I want to be a personal trainer and etc etc... I was like wow this ***** is like #foreveralone, and is just at the grocery store to make friends or something. SO, some other ***** walks up, and THEY start talking, and well chit... there was already like 3 people around me, and I was like this might be some kind of gang affiliation and they might jump me for wearing all this red. It was an African brotha (the one that came up to me), Shel'don, and 2 Indian's, one of them was named Taj; couldn't remember the other. I was like my *****s, I gotta roll, chunked up the deuce and took off!!!

Weird night was weird.

Cliffs:
    - At grocery store
    - Some African bumbaclod comes up to me
    - Starts talking about organic fruits, fitness, personal training
    - Tells me, "you look great man"
    - Some Indians walk up
    - I get out of situation
    Last edited by toneekay; 02-12-2013 at 01:23 PM.

I see a few Fitness 19 here but they are all in smaller suburbs. Like MCD mentioned above, all I see are cardio machines.
    Free weight area is always in the back. Notice that all gyms put the cardio in front by the windows? Its good to have people see the cardio bunnies in there. People like me would join.
    Just like if the Xfit place or yoga place had hotties, I woulda joined!

If I own a gym, I'd handle it like a bar. Ladies (or maybe just hot ladies) get discount. Maybe more guys will want to join!
    My vids

Thats one of the things I kinda don't like about Xfit. I'm not a big fan of the jack of all trades, master of none. If I decide I'm a runner, I want to train to be real good running. If i'm an olympic lifter, I want to train to be really good olympic lifter. etc.

If someone wants to do Xfit games, then they should Xfit. Though from what I read, the top guys dont' just do the xfit WODs. They actually do more training besides that, which is the smart thing to do with money on the line.

Well a lot of xfitters are triathletes. I say most in my gym are triathletes or do those obstacle runners then there are the ones who really belong to Planet Fitness there as well. Xfit won't help in long distance running except for areas that need explosive strength but not sure what long distance races need until the final sprint? For me it will help with mountain biking.

In the end it's about what your goals are really. Yeah your right and I agree.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Free weight area is always in the back. Notice that all gyms put the cardio in front by the windows? Its good to have people see the cardio bunnies in there. People like me would join.
    Just like if the Xfit place or yoga place had hotties, I woulda joined!

If I own a gym, I'd handle it like a bar. Ladies (or maybe just hot ladies) get discount. Maybe more guys will want to join!
    Do I get free membership to you join?

Btw, lol http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1024818783

The well known xfit gym membership here is $270 a month. I am sure the gym is banking otherwise they wouldn't be open by now. Xfit is the new in thing I guess. Such a big hype with this. \
    Thats all part of the marketing of it. Kinda like Bose speakers. Audiophiles think Bose home speakers are junk but average guy thinks they are the best speakers out there.

Bose is very strict on pricing, and keep it high cause it gives it a 'high end' implication. And then they advertise the crap out of it and say how its the best, patented technology (though it existed forever already), etc.

Xfit has its own culture where they put out the image that it is the best way to get in shape, and they are the best athletes in the world. You can just look online to see this attitude, and I've seen it first hand.

But you have to keep putting out the image that you are the best thing since sliced bread, and that 'traditional' gyms make everyone non functional and you are so much better than they are. And then you can charge a ton of money. Alot of people will pay to say they are doing the 'best' thing out there. Just look at how much people are even paying for those 'elite' pre-schools these days.

You can open your own xfit gym for the price of a 1 weekend seminar. Xfit headquarters collects fees from each affiliate so they want as many open as possible. The founder is raking in money. He's a fattie. Doesn't even workout, but is rich.
    My vids

Do I get free membership to you join?

Btw, lol http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1024818783

LOL, Imma get in on this
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

It's not the same Audi, I had the same mentality but I figured I would give it a shot. Workout is insane. BUT definately not worth that kind of money. 50 bucks I can see
    $50 yes I can deal wit it but not that insane amount.

I would hire a contest prep coach before I drop that kind of $$$.

[url]http://crossfitcoronado.com/membership-options/[url]
    Shyt hire J.O.H. if you someone willing to pay that much and he'll get them cut like a diamond.

Man say that to Timberwolf. He does everything.

To me there are guys out there that are insanely strong and has crazy endurance too. And most world class Crossfitters are like that.

But to me Crossfit is still going to be a fad. They just market it well. Thanks to P90X and the movie 300.

Ah I see yeah this gym I attend is 175/month also but they got a 6 week special for 199.
    Hire a contest prep coach if paying $200. You can get atleast 8 weeks of coaching even just trying to get fit, strong lots of endurance.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Thats all part of the marketing of it. Kinda like Bose speakers. Audiophiles think Bose home speakers are junk but average guy thinks they are the best speakers out there.

Bose is very strict on pricing, and keep it high cause it gives it a 'high end' implication. And then they advertise the crap out of it and say how its the best, patented technology (though it existed forever already), etc.

Xfit has its own culture where they put out the image that it is the best way to get in shape, and they are the best athletes in the world. You can just look online to see this attitude, and I've seen it first hand.

But you have to keep putting out the image that you are the best thing since sliced bread, and that 'traditional' gyms make everyone non functional and you are so much better than they are. And then you can charge a ton of money. Alot of people will pay to say they are doing the 'best' thing out there. Just look at how much people are even paying for those 'elite' pre-schools these days.

You can open your own xfit gym for the price of a 1 weekend seminar. Xfit headquarters collects fees from each affiliate so they want as many open as possible. The founder is raking in money. He's a fattie. Doesn't even workout, but is rich.

Bose Pro stuff is beast but yeah the consumer is meh. For that price I'd find other stuff for better cost. The technology has always been there.

I don't know I don't get the elite thought process you see out there from xfitters in my gym. The discouraging thing about xfitters in my gym are the ones who have no good base to begin with. They think xfitting in itself will get them beasty. To me they look regular. It's usually the ones who have workout with conventional that look like they are beast in xfit classes.

I try to tell it to my 2 co-workers that they neeed BCAA's and protein but they no listen. I just do my thing.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Sounds a lot like the personal trainers at 24hrs. :}

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds a lot like the personal trainers at 24hrs. :}
    Some of the workers and personal trainers at my 24 drive Corvette Z06's, GTRs, Bentleys.... I'm like lolwut? This is the HOOD location, however there's A LOT of people that go there since there isn't any other close by.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Some of the workers and personal trainers at my 24 drive Corvette Z06's, GTRs, Bentleys.... I'm like lolwut? This is the HOOD location, however there's A LOT of people that go there since there isn't any other close by.
    You should try to become a personal trainer at 24hrs then waves all my monthly fee. Win Win brah!!

Closed Thread
Page 220 of 321 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast