Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She has a very ****ty and unacceptable attitude. Thats not a winning attitude. When you lose, you learn from your mistakes. In my eyes, she lost because of the attitude she put up. And everyone in this thread that is taking her side on this pathetic attitude, I already know you guys are bunch of whiteknights who would whiteknight a 1/10 with a boyfriend.

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I see nothing wrong with what she did.....

Have any of you guys seriously played a competitive sport before? At that level it really is "If you aren't first you're last".

brb training your whole life
    brb becoming "best in the world"
    brb fuking up once and ruining your life
    brb lost
    brb pissed as fuaaarrrrkkk
    brb 5 seconds later bish is next to you who just won

And you guys expect her to be SMILING???? GTFO. She hugged her, that was enough. I would question her sanity is she was all cheery and smiley on the podium instead of pissed as fuark. Sure an Olympic Silver is still a great accomplishment, but no one trains their whole life all day every day saying "Someday I want to grow up and win a SILVER medal". Please. Gold is the goal. I almost respect her more for not being fake as fuark or breaking down in tears. Being pissed is the way to go, it's the realistic emotion you know everyone is feeling, most people are just being to pussy to show it.
    This, best post so far in this thread.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obama should assassinate her. Show the world America doesn't fawk around.
    12-5-23

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CH4N8 View Post
    disappointed by silver? fair enough but no need to snub out the winner.

and lol @ miscers saying she isnt in the wrong. If you lost, you accept it like a man, shake hands and move on not throw a silent hissy fit. Phucking *******s.
    She's sixteen

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be mad at yourself...not someone for doing better than you did.

She's 16 though...hopefully by 20 she'll have learned this.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500) notsureifsrt is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Foxy Ronnie View Post

olawd no****

i know that my reps dont matter

so i'll be praying for you tonight goodsir
    i rape back 75+ (just say in comment)

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she's 16. chill the fuk out.

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    She has a very ****ty and unacceptable attitude. Thats not a winning attitude. When you lose, you learn from your mistakes. In my eyes, she lost because of the attitude she put up. And everyone in this thread that is taking her side on this pathetic attitude, I already know you guys are bunch of whiteknights who would whiteknight a 1/10 with a boyfriend.
    Da***? How does her attitude effect how well she does? Im guessing the people with the best attitudes should get medals also? LOL. Strong loser attitude.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id eat her butthole out

Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will turn her anus inside out. Real talk.

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With everyone brining up her age, this made me realize that in 5 months it will be legal to have sex with girls who were born in January of 1995.

It's realizing things like this that make me feel old.

OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000) OnTheVolley is just really nice. (+1000)

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    Why should she have her medal stripped for pouting or not hugging the other competitor? If she won the medal in the actual event, then it shouldn't matter if strips butt naked runs into the stands and lets 4 blokes gangbang her while she yells out "FUK CHINA." It's an athletic competition. It's not an athletic and attitude competition.
    Because they're all second handers brah. They expect everyone to act like they do, and if they don't, they're labeled as enemies of the free world...

Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol'd @ not a "winning attitude". brb thinking that because in the heat of the moment she was upset about choking away the gold that she won't learn from her mistakes. She lost based solely on a fluke.

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nohomejerome View Post
    you show respect to your competitors
    thats what its all about
    What a quality guy, good job usain man
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    Why should she have her medal stripped for pouting or not hugging the other competitor? If she won the medal in the actual event, then it shouldn't matter if strips butt naked runs into the stands and lets 4 blokes gangbang her while she yells out "FUK CHINA." It's an athletic competition. It's not an athletic and attitude competition.
    Lol so true.

Gymnasts are mad hot though.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    Da***? How does her attitude effect how well she does? Im guessing the people with the best attitudes should get medals also? LOL. Strong loser attitude.
    there is a thing called Sportsman spirit. When you are out there, you are supposed to have a positive attitude. Was she showing a positive attitude? No!. With the attitude she had, she only proved how big of a sore loser she is. Instead of accepting her defeat, she acted like a stuck up bitch. She isnt a 4 years old girl any more. She is there representing United States and when she loses, she gives this **** attitude to others like she owns olympics. Oh well, she knows her place. She better deal with it. This is not the attitude you want to have in sports.
    "Oh I lost so Ill just give **** to everyone and I wont shake other peoples hands" Fck thatt. Do you think that russian girl who won the gold medal cares? She doesnt give a **** about her specially after this whole incident.
    Oh and the medal she got, its not really hers. It belongs to the US and the amount of money US spent on it. She has no right to cover the medal. US won that medal. Her bitchy attitude wont change the fact that she lost. Its not like the girl who won the gold medal didnt work harder than her. She probably worked her ass off too and remember she is from Russia where people cant afford to send their children to schools, let alone sporting activities. I completely lost all my respect for her because of her attitude. Thats not a winning attitude. Thats a loser attitude

Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shoesfly View Post
    You mad he brings personality into the sport? lol at calling him a goon, he is the fastest man in the world, completely unbeatable, he can afford to be arrogant and fool around. Makes him even more likable in my opinion.
    Im not mad at all. i like it also. but all these beta *******s are crying that she wasnt all happy she lost and then someone posts that when bolt isnt a perfect sport lol.
    survived an 800k mod neg

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

poor Russian girl came in third too

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackGenetics10 View Post
    She's sixteen
    and her gymnastics career is over. you dont see many 20 year olds doing olympic gymnastics
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    couldn't care less about her. i only wanna phuck champs

i'm finished

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sportsmanship

Not even once.
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could tell even as the competition was beginning that she was the average, typical, stuck up, spoiled and self-entitled American bitch just from her body language (yes, im American). I was rooting against her the whole time tbh. Glad she lost the gold. Even the Russian girl who won bronze was so thrilled just to be medaled at the Olympics, but nope, not our spoiled American princess. Probably will go down as the most embarassing moment for the US at the Olympics so far, as it should. Pathetic

Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ******* lvl 1000

this post is cringe worthy.
    survived an 800k mod neg

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's a child.
    Just take her smart phone from her for a week.

leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000) leethax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by triglyceride View Post
    id eat her butthole out

your profile pic and post go together perfectly LOL

ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nastia......hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg

Originally Posted by vincelance54 View Post

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she kind of scares me, look at how evil she looks in all those pics and videos, she's probably one of those stuck up and uptight girls who thinks she is above everyone else and harshly judges everyone at sight

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who the **** cares?? quit crying you'd be mad too, as far as the covering the medal i disagree her actions there. should be proud representing what she won
    Pilot

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vincelance54 View Post

Shes got nothing on Aliya Mustafina

-"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪