Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    not quite... domesticated justboo2u's Avatar
    justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ... who has passed 'all that', and is quickly approaching 'all there is'.

(no BH-o)

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    it's been my experience that if you don't let out a good tarzan yell.....taking off your shirt before a fight is pointless !
    If you want the yell, skip to about 4:45...

No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im back and forth on this one. I know the old saying is "never judge a book by its cover" but...if you get some 150lbs guy against a 200+lb guy that has been lifting for years it might go something like...."big guy tackles little guy,puts in choke hold,lights out for little guy"...I mean thats about it..fighting isnt about being fair and "hitting above the belt" its about winning. BUT again, the lil guy might go ape S%&T on the bigger guy..ive seen it both ways..its mostly about "luck of the punch" and "heart"..

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I did joined a boxing gym and one thing I could say, fighting those guys in the ring, while very fatiguing I knocked a lot of them on their ass. Everyone in the gym thought I was a boxer and even thought I boxed professionally.

I am looking around for some MMA, stuff.
    With respect BH, if you're walking into a gym and putting down everyone that you go against they're either putting you against other "rooks" or the gym just isn't that good to begin with.

There are A LOT of tough guys with street/bar fighting experience who get their asses whooped by people who are well-versed in MMA and boxing. Takes time to get into proper shape and learn the intricacies of each art.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    With respect BH, if you're walking into a gym and putting down everyone that you go against they're either putting you against other "rooks" or the gym just isn't that good to begin with.

There are A LOT of tough guys with street/bar fighting experience who get their asses whooped by people who are well-versed in MMA and boxing. Takes time to get into proper shape and learn the intricacies of each art.
    Until you see me fight, you can't make that statement.
    On the list for Bannukah

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought that you all guys know as you get more jacked you get slower. Toning is all that help in real fight or boxing or UFC. You can’t feed yourself up to world title in boxing or UFC and it is said thousands times from world class fighters.
    I saw quite a lot fights between mma and boxing fighters and street hooligans. Always trained fighter win but easy.
    Only if is tight space hooligans have chance.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dear mikieson

you still a phucking idiot !

regards, Oside
    LMFAO!!

Give Mikie a break OS, he doesn't eat everything anymore....
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's been my experience that if you don't let out a good tarzan yell.....taking off your shirt before a fight is pointless !
    But it makes you look way more hardcore!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Until you see me fight, you can't make that statement.
    Next time you go box take a camera and vid it.

Even guys like Bruce Lee, Ali and Tyson had to spend hours, months and YEARS honing their skills. They didn't become that good just fighting on the street or in bars.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did joined a boxing gym and one thing I could say, fighting those guys in the ring, while very fatiguing I knocked a lot of them on their ass. Everyone in the gym thought I was a boxer and even thought I boxed professionally.

I am looking around for some MMA, stuff.
    That would be cool -- You could let out some of your aggression without getting in trouble!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dear mikieson

you still a phucking idiot !

regards, Oside
    LMFAO!!

Give Mikie a break OS, he doesn't eat everything anymore....
    nah its ok BH..I guess he wants to be the very thing he eats...a dick..so its cool..

Even guys like Bruce Lee, Ali and Tyson had to spend hours, months and YEARS honing their skills. They didn't become that good just fighting on the street or in bars.
    OK I will do that just for you

You know, I hope you do realize I am not just a street fighter, I have train in Tae Kwon Do for 10 years and Ju jitsu (which by the way is way better than Tae Kwon Do) for 5.

But just as an FYI both of them (with the exception of Ju Jitsu in close quarters) did not helped me in street fights when my life was on the line..
    On the list for Bannukah

OK I will do that just for you

You know, I hope you do realize I am not just a street fighter, I have train in Tae Kwon Do for 10 years and Ju jitsu (which by the way is way better than Tae Kwon Do) for 5.

But just as an FYI both of them (with the exception of Ju Jitsu in close quarters) did not helped me in street fights when my life was on the line..
    Ah. Jits will definitely help you in MMA. That's for sure..... But a non-trained boxer putting trained (I'm assuming) boxers on their ass?

Colour me skeptical....

Maybe I just need to hear some stories about times when you got your ass kicked to balance out all the other times when you kicked ass.

Ah. Jits will definitely help you in MMA. That's for sure..... But a non-trained boxer putting trained (I'm assuming) boxers on their ass?

Colour me skeptical....

Maybe I just need to hear some stories about times when you got your ass kicked to balance out all the other times when you kicked ass.
    LOL I would, just never got my ass kick, find me somebody and I will post about it
    On the list for Bannukah

LOL I would, just never got my ass kick, find me somebody and I will post about it
    You've never lost a fight? In all your years of fighting?

How many fights do you figure you've been in?

You've never lost a fight? In all your years of fighting?

How many fights do you figure you've been in?
    Depends on what your definition of losing means. I have never been knocked out in my life, knocked down yes, rocked, yes, bruised up, yes but never a broken jaw, broken nose, ribs etc, but I have never ever been laid out. I however on the other hand have knocked out people, put people in the hospital, broken jaws, ribs, noses, and even in a put a guy in a coma.

I said this before and I know it sounds crazy to some on here, but over 100, but and I am not trying to sound like a tough guy here, keep in mind I was the war lord in many gangs where my primary function was to fight other warlords from other gangs. I would have maybe 2 - 3 fights a day. Some lasted from 30 seconds to 2 minutes some lasted longer.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 11-06-2012 at 10:34 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Depends on what your definition of losing means. I have never been knocked out in my life, knocked down yes, rocked, yes, bruised up, yes but never a broken jaw, broken nose, ribs etc, but I have never ever been laid out. I however on the other hand have knocked out people, put people in the hospital, broken jaws, ribs, noses, and even in a put a guy in a coma.

I said this before and I know it sounds crazy to some on here, but over 100, but and I am not trying to sound like a tough guy here, keep in mind I was the war lord in many gangs where my primary function was to fight other warlords from other gangs. I would have maybe 2 - 3 fights a day. Some lasted from 30 seconds to 2 minutes some lasted longer.
    Losing = KO'd or someone had to step in to stop you from getting killed.

Well then, you got your answered never been KO'd ever.

Was left for dead once and survived, was jumped in a roof top by my own gang members (long story) stabbed and left to die, woke up in the hospital.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Kimbo Slice ?

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChickenPauk View Post
    Kimbo Slice ?
    A very good backyard brawler who didn't do much professionally at all. (no ground skill).

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just some observations regarding people I've seen fighting over the years:

1. I've seen WAY too many people who get in fights (bar or street) lead with a lame haymaker - SRS, WAY too many people open up with this and WAY too many people only throw haymakers. i.e., lots of people don't have a clue.

2. I've not seen near enough solid '2-piece' straight jab / straight overhand combos that would effectively end many fights (due to too many people in the #1 category). A good jab to the jaw/nose followed up with an overhand right or left will put most people on their ass.

#2 beat #1.

Now, you get #2 versus #2 (i.e., two people that have at least a clue) and you get a good old slobber-knocking fight.

Final Thought - I must be getting old because I now get nauseated at that 'hammer to a melon' sound when someone is getting it laid on them.....maybe I should get checked for Low-T ;( Srs, no pleasure from that anymore - just feel bad for the person....

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    A very good backyard brawler who didn't do much professionally at all. (no ground skill).
    Exactly, was just stating the case that there are people out there (I know he's an anomaly) that have the chops to bust people up without much professional training. Could do well in a local boxing gym....

You nailed it on the ground game though. Ground guys seem to reign supreme in those fights.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only been "switched off" once in a one on one fight. Black out drunk picked a fight with a trained boxer much bigger than myself (at the time). Wasn't one punch but he hit like a truck. Luckily he wasn't the type to hit a guy after he's out so it wasn't too damaging. The only other time I've been KO it was about 8 on 2 and we both got stomped after but really what can you expect from guys that team up on people.

Wasn't one punch but he hit like a truck.
    LOL reminds me of a fight I had in prison, I was 14, the guy was like 18, built like a mother f'cker. Every hit felt like I was hit by a train!
    On the list for Bannukah

I've only been "switched off" once in a one on one fight. Black out drunk picked a fight with a trained boxer much bigger than myself (at the time). Wasn't one punch but he hit like a truck. Luckily he wasn't the type to hit a guy after he's out so it wasn't too damaging. The only other time I've been KO it was about 8 on 2 and we both got stomped after but really what can you expect from guys that team up on people.
    Uggh, I have one those got jumped 8 on 2 experiences...not knocked out, but busted up pretty good ;(

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I woke up sitting on the ground once.
    Lost a fight to an engine.
    Was using a 2x4 to lift it up on the mount when it snapped & hit me in the head.

My buddy was just standing over me completely bemused. LOL!

Other than that I got into a bar fight in college (didn't start it) & it turned into a big fricken brawl & I realized I wanted nothing to do with that sort of thing anymore.
    I havn't thrown a punch in anger in well over 15yrs.

but, I've sparred in karate, do like boxing & i've f'd people up with these:

LOL reminds me of a fight I had in prison, I was 14, the guy was like 18, built like a mother f'cker. Every hit felt like I was hit by a train!
    That fight is the reason I haven't drank tequila since I was 21. Makes me black out and do stupid $hit.

Originally Posted by ChickenPauk View Post
    Uggh, I have one those got jumped 8 on 2 experiences...not knocked out, but busted up pretty good ;(
    Looking back I probably should have been a lot more defensive in that fight but I was hoping to put a few guys out quickly to get the odds down. From what bystanders told me later I got hit from the side while I was locked up with a guy. Went limp immediately, booted on the ground by 2 while the others took care of my buddy. The kicker of the whole thing is my buddy started the fight even though we were hopelessly outnumbered. Lol he was that small guy running his mouth, always got me in fights when I was younger.

That fight is the reason I haven't drank tequila since I was 21. Makes me black out and do stupid $hit.

Looking back I probably should have been a lot more defensive in that fight but I was hoping to put a few guys out quickly to get the odds down. From what bystanders told me later I got hit from the side while I was locked up with a guy. Went limp immediately, booted on the ground by 2 while the others took care of my buddy. The kicker of the whole thing is my buddy started the fight even though we were hopelessly outnumbered. Lol he was that small guy running his mouth, always got me in fights when I was younger.
    Same thing here in a situation like that, offensive opens yourself up to more blows. My situation was that my buddy started a fight with a guy. It was just the 2 of us, but it appeared that it was just the two of them also. I tried to keep moving as it was stupid that they were even jawing at each other...Next thing you know those two charged us. We were fine 2 on 2 --- until the other 6 came out of the woodwork.

As it turns out, it was obvious they were trying to set people up to get jumped. And, my buddy took the bait. We were in college at the time. Oh well, everyone should have an "I got my ass kicked when..." story. Build character tells you a little about yourself based on how you respond in a moment like that.

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last night BIL was bundled up. Two guys are takes off his coat and his shirt, dude was yelling at the guy flexing/tensing while putting his finger in the second dude, but he was calm and kind of smiling, he kept telling the big dude to keep his shirt off, the skinny guy put it on him and put the guy to sleep.
    I think I might, walk the other way.. but.. whatever man... whatever....
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the Bronx has more fights/altercations per day than any other city. I read about 5 a month from just BH alone. I live in a place that if there were one, it would be talked about at cocktail parties/happy hours for months
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson