Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigvin73 View Post
    I just read thru this thread a bit and all I can say is wow. The level of venom and hatred utter distain and anger is big even for me.

I see people who call other people thier friends attacking them and questioning thier character because they disagree on gun control issues. Lot of respect and friendship there!

Trinity the problem is so much emotion as it is extremism. I'm all about less government intrusions into someone's home and personal life and actually belive people should have the right to own guns. I would however love for someone to explaine the need for an ak47 for personal use or any other pretty much fully automatic rifles.

As to the I want to be able to protect myself argument, a fully loaded 9mm or 45 won't stop an intruder or a shot gun for that matter? I just don't see the need for fire power, hell I don't feel safe anyone have any tactical nukes or Patriot missiles I can pick up cheap for home defense? Where does the line come?

Btw fck you all for making me be rational one

Sorry but I think I have kept my responses respectful, and I was not disrespectful to John, he and I are good.

I respects people's choice not to arm themselves.i

But like I said in a previous post, the America we live in is changing drastically. I strongly believe in have AR's, handguns, knives and any other form of personal protection. I have always believed in this and it was one of the major issues me and my ex had. I am pro, he was against.

I pray that the time will never ever come that each civilian would have to defend themselves in this matter, but if the time did come who would you feel safer living next to?

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    Does anyone use a bow to hunt?

I finally tried one a few months ago, I had a blast. I would like to get one someday in the future.

Hunting with a bow IMO that takes srs skill.
    crossbow - so no i guess since it is really more like a gun

I really wanted to take my 44 mag for wild boar at some point

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just read thru this thread a bit and all I can say is wow. The level of venom and hatred utter distain and anger is big even for me.

I see people who call other people thier friends attacking them and questioning thier character because they disagree on gun control issues. Lot of respect and friendship there!

Trinity the problem is so much emotion as it is extremism. I'm all about less government intrusions into someone's home and personal life and actually belive people should have the right to own guns. I would however love for someone to explaine the need for an ak47 for personal use or any other pretty much fully automatic rifles.

As to the I want to be able to protect myself argument, a fully loaded 9mm or 45 won't stop an intruder or a shot gun for that matter? I just don't see the need for fire power, hell I don't feel safe anyone have any tactical nukes or Patriot missiles I can pick up cheap for home defense? Where does the line come?

It's not about needing an AK-47. Tha'ts just another semi automatic rifle like all the others that nobody cares about. That's like saying, explain to me why that lady who doesn't have kids NEEDS an SUV. She doesn't, but she has the right to own one, and coincidentally SUV's kill more people than guns, so...

Does anyone use a bow to hunt?

I finally tried one a few months ago, I had a blast. I would like to get one someday in the future.

Hunting with a bow IMO that takes srs skill.
    Bow is my preferred weapon and I always pick it up 1st choice if that's an option.

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    HS and So-Tex... You ever decide to come to CO for some Backstrap Fever. Let me know, I'll show you some places...
    Brother, hook me up! I just don't know where to start, as an out of stater.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We have gone from one of the wealthiest countries in the world, to one of the poorest.
    No.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz

I bough my AR because it is freakin FUN to shoot. Not all my weapons are for "home defense". If i touched off a 5.56 in my town home it would reek havoc.
    I absolutely love to go to the range and target shoot, it is relaxing and it is fun to compete with those you go with as well . If the ONLY reason to own a gun was for home defense, then a simple shotgun would suffice.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry but I think I have kept my responses respectful, and I was not disrespectful to John, he and I are good.

I respects people's choice not to arm themselves.i

But like I said in a previous post, the America we live in is changing drastically. I strongly believe in have AR's, handguns, knives and any other form of personal protection. I have always believed in this and it was one of the major issues me and my ex had. I am pro, he was against.

I pray that the time will never ever come that each civilian would have to defend themselves in this matter, but if the time did come who would you feel safer living next to?

Not talking about you with John was talking about your mans post referencing his character, all because he disagrees with his stance on guns.

As for who I feel safer living next to, the lady who had all those guns that her whacko son took and killed her and 20 kids with litterally 20 min away from my old home sure made her neighbors safer right?
    I understand the survivalist mentality but there needs to be more screening at the least for gun purchases. Like I said I'm not against guns at all I just don't see the need to amass an arsenal of automatic weapons. Lets be honest maybe 3-5% of people belive they need them for survivalist end of the world type things the rest but them because they are fun to shot and it makes them feel like they have bigger penises!

Sorry don't see why suburban house wife's would need an ak47.
    Excuses are like A-holes everyone's got 1...............

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    I agree that this is a different country and your comment about terrorists made me think about Patriot Act, which was enabled during Bush administration in response to 9/11. This act clearly contradicts the contents of several amendments in the Constitution (right to be secure in your own home, unreasonable searches, right to speedy trial, etc). Per Patriot Act government may search and seize your belongings without probable cause if it is a terror investigation, for example. The world has changed and we have adopted the Constitution to reflect that change.

I understand that you want to feel safe and be prepared. Would a hand gun do it? IMXO - assault weapon is too much
    Yes a hand gun would do it if you are dealing with 1 or two people. Maybe I am being a bit extreme, but if we do come under attack by terrorist. And I know this seems far fetched that a large enough group could actually make ground contact on U.S. soil, but we also thought someone flying planes into the Twin Towers was impossible. Hand guns are no where near as effective.

We are vulnerable enough that something like this could be possible. The U.S. has their resources (soldiers) spread so far out at the four corners of the world, that if someone wanted to really make a concerted effort on attacking the U.S. directly it would take days if not weeks to get our full military force back on U.S. soil.

So while our soldiers are protecting Washington D.C. and all our underground missal facilities, who is protecting the average American family?

Trinity, My 16 yr old wants to try.. Will get my bows tuned and take him out shooting and then we will go... Only thing I will tell him is we need to be consistently hitting a $1 bill from 50 yds
    LOL that is awesome Taz, pics or negs j/k

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    I bough my AR because it is freakin FUN to shoot. Not all my weapons are for "home defense". If i touched off a 5.56 in my town home it would reek havoc.
    I absolutely love to go to the range and target shoot, it is relaxing and it is fun to compete with those you go with as well . If the ONLY reason to own a gun was for home defense, then a simple shotgun would suffice.
    Props at least your honest about why you have yours. Most say they need it for home defense.

I grew up on navy bases and learned to shoot with fast company I agree fun to shoot fully auto weapons, just don't see the NEED to own them or have them sellable to general public. Almost any moron can go to a gun show and buy one that's recluse to say te least

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes a hand gun would do it if you are dealing with 1 or two people. Maybe I am being a bit extreme, but if we do come under attack by terrorist. And I know this seems far fetched that a large enough group could actually make ground contact on U.S. soil, but we also thought someone flying planes into the Twin Towers was impossible. Hand guns are no where near as effective.

We are vulnerable enough that something like this could be possible. The U.S. has their resources (soldiers) spread so far out at the four corners of the world, that if someone wanted to really make a concerted effort on attacking the U.S. directly it would take days if not weeks to get our full military force back on U.S. soil.

So while our soldiers are protecting Washington D.C. and all our underground missal facilities, who is protecting the average American family?

will do

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    No.
    Right. The standard of living here is still among the very highest.

My estranged husband hunts with bow.

The lady who does not need the SUV should be part of the solution and not drive one.

Can't multi quote on phone.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Oh trin I'm sorry that argument is beyond awful. If armed forces invaded and were trained enough to make it fully into this country your guns would me absolutely jack ****. Stop and think for a minute they are good enough to get thru the thousands of troops we have here in this country, resourceful enough to bypass our entire air defense systems motto mention our own planes tanks and the rest, but your handful of guns you have are going to make you safe? C'mon not even you belive that

Not talking about you with John was talking about your mans post referencing his character, all because he disagrees with his stance on guns.

As for who I feel safer living next to, the lady who had all those guns that her whacko son took and killed her and 20 kids with litterally 20 min away from my old home sure made her neighbors safer right?
    I understand the survivalist mentality but there needs to be more screening at the least for gun purchases. Like I said I'm not against guns at all I just don't see the need to amass an arsenal of automatic weapons. Lets be honest maybe 3-5% of people belive they need them for survivalist end of the world type things the rest but them because they are fun to shot and it makes them feel like they have bigger penises!

There is more to it, and that is up to LBM and BH to talk about.

Like I said I respect people's choices. I guess I have more of a survivalist outlook

will do
    Cool looking forward to them

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    No.
    Ok.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Same reason she NEEDS her SUV. It's more fun to drive.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I posted this in another thread, but I think it is worth posting again.

This is why nobody fukc's with the Swiss, plus they have the lowest crime rate than any other country.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh trin I'm sorry that argument is beyond awful. If armed forces invaded and were trained enough to make it fully into this country your guns would me absolutely jack ****. Stop and think for a minute they are good enough to get thru the thousands of troops we have here in this country, resourceful enough to bypass our entire air defense systems motto mention our own planes tanks and the rest, but your handful of guns you have are going to make you safe? C'mon not even you belive that
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." is a quote by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II.

Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    crossbow - so no i guess since it is really more like a gun

I really wanted to take my 44 mag for wild boar at some point
    I have seen quite a few different ones, both crossbows and regular (like the American Indian) bow and arrow. They are really nice and would love to own even a basic bow and arrow.

Sorry I still stand by my opinion. Maybe I am guilty of watching to many survivalist shows. But anything is a possibility, and I rather try then just put up my hands and give up

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    It's not about needing an AK-47. Tha'ts just another semi automatic rifle like all the others that nobody cares about. That's like saying, explain to me why that lady who doesn't have kids NEEDS an SUV. She doesn't, but she has the right to own one, and coincidentally SUV's kill more people than guns, so...

Bow is my preferred weapon and I always pick it up 1st choice if that's an option.

Brother, hook me up! I just don't know where to start, as an out of stater.
    That car kills more people then guns argument is about the single most useless argument ever used. A guns sole purpose for invention is to kill. Compairing a gun to a car is well sorry kind of a moronic comparison. I don't mean just you I mean In general. Hey do what you want like I said don't like government being intrusive still don't see the need for semi automatic weapons for an average everyday person. Btw you have to go thru training and pass a test to get a license to drive a car, you gun folks good with having to pass gun safety tests to get a license to own a gun? Maybe even tests for different types of guns say hand gun test like a motorcycle test, rifle testing like cars and maybe a more comprehensive semi auto testing say like a CDL, you want to compare I think its fair

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just drove across town heading back from the hospital (my son is ill, doing much better) and sat down here at home to read and relax for a bit.

On the drive home I was behind THREE ****ING PEOPLE who were text messaging or doing something with their cell phones on the interstate. Three people in as many miles. Three to five thousand pounds of vehicle moving between 50 and 70 miles an hour and you're worried about whether someone needs an AR/AK and background checks or whatever. How many people, including children do you think have died between the time of this shooting and now because of some fuk'in idiot who can't wait ten minutes to get off the road and carry on a conversation or text or play angry birds or whatever the fuk people do to distract themselves when they are piloting their vehicles.

The human mind appears to be incapable of rationally identifying and prioritizing risk.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hm, history suggests otherwise.

Try SCE to AUX

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Same reason she NEEDS her SUV. It's more fun to drive.
    Not really valid but ill play. She has to go they training and testing and pay insurance to use her SUV. Sinc e you like the gun/car thing so much you willing to agree to testing licensing and insurance to have you fun? Btw don't well all tell our children guns aren't toys? Justsaying

Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    Really enlighten me when was the last time the US was invaded by ground forces?

Not really valid but ill play. She has to go they training and testing and pay insurance to use her SUV. Sinc e you like the gun/car thing so much you willing to agree to testing licensing and insurance to have you fun? Btw don't well all tell our children guns aren't toys? Justsaying
    Why do you think testing and licensing would measurably reduce the rate of one off or large scale incidents with "assault rifles?"

Try SCE to AUX

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How so exactly?
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Why do you think testing and licensing would measurably reduce the rate of one off or large scale incidents with "assault rifles?"
    At least with testing and licensing it would make people prove they are proficient enough in safety of gun use to own a gun and prove their responsibility level.

Not to mention it create accountability

I'm not going to do your homework. I suggest you start by looking at the history of the world, not just the US; the history of colonialism is a good place to start. There is a difference between tactical victories and strategic victory and there are no shortage of examples through all of history. We have not become so marvelous and enlightened in the past 50 years as to be able to flush the prior thousands of years of recorded civilization down the toilet.

I have nothing to sell and am not interested in a gigantic pissing contest. You believe whatever you like for whatever reasons you wish and may express those views through the process of your choosing. I have made my choice, largely viewed from a risk-reward perspective, and am done with it, and I will vote and act according to that. If the powers that be decide it's time to change then there's little more I can do about it.

Try SCE to AUX

That car kills more people then guns argument is about the single most useless argument ever used. A guns sole purpose for invention is to kill. Compairing a gun to a car is well sorry kind of a moronic comparison. I don't mean just you I mean In general. Hey do what you want like I said don't like government being intrusive still don't see the need for semi automatic weapons for an average everyday person. Btw you have to go thru training and pass a test to get a license to drive a car, you gun folks good with having to pass gun safety tests to get a license to own a gun? Maybe even tests for different types of guns say hand gun test like a motorcycle test, rifle testing like cars and maybe a more comprehensive semi auto testing say like a CDL, you want to compare I think its fair
    Being a hunter, I did have to go through a training course to get hunters safety card which covered basic survival, safety, and gun handling.

Do gun owners make stupid and idiotic decisions or go on killing sprees, yes... Same as drivers who decide to ram their cars into a group of people. are their accidents with firearms? Yes.. and if their is someone in the way, then that person can get hurt or killed.. if a car or other heavy object loses control, the same can happen.. We have been invaded, just look at 9/11, all planes took off from American Soil by combatants that used weapons(box cutters) to confiscate even deadlier weapons (airplanes).

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just drove across town heading back from the hospital (my son is ill, doing much better) and sat down here at home to read and relax for a bit.

On the drive home I was behind THREE ****ING PEOPLE who were text messaging or doing something with their cell phones on the interstate. Three people in as many miles. Three to five thousand pounds of vehicle moving between 50 and 70 miles an hour and you're worried about whether someone needs an AR/AK and background checks or whatever. How many people, including children do you think have died between the time of this shooting and now because of some fuk'in idiot who can't wait ten minutes to get off the road and carry on a conversation or text or play angry birds or whatever the fuk people do to distract themselves when they are piloting their vehicles.

The human mind appears to be incapable of rationally identifying and prioritizing risk.
    And there is an appropriate laws to deal with this in DC, for example. I wish more states would enable this as well. When there was no cell phones, there was no need for this law. The reality has changed, we as a society changed, and, in this case, law (in DC at least) changed accordingly.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    June 3, 1942. Japanese forces invaded the Aleutian Islands in Alaska. It took almost a year for American forces to get rid of them.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Being a hunter, I did have to go through a training course to get hunters safety card which covered basic survival, safety, and gun handling.

Do gun owners make stupid and idiotic decisions or go on killing sprees, yes... Same as drivers who decide to ram their cars into a group of people. are their accidents with firearms? Yes.. and if their is someone in the way, then that person can get hurt or killed.. if a car or other heavy object loses control, the same can happen.. We have been invaded, just look at 9/11, all planes took off from American Soil by combatants that used weapons(box cutters) to confiscate even deadlier weapons (airplanes).
    That's not an Invasion its am isolated insident by a terror group having semi automatic assault riffles in your house wouldn't have changed that.

As to the history argument like I said in a previous responce if the force is good enough to invade and hold our land your semi assault riffles will have the same effect as pissing in the ocean. I'm all for gun rights said it before and less governmental intrusion, I just don't see a valid reason to own automatic weapons. That is outside the few of you honest enough to say for "fun" least that's a truthful reason

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    And there is an appropriate laws to deal with this in DC, for example. I wish more states would enable this as well. When there was no cell phones, there was no need for this law. The reality has changed, we as a society changed, and, in this case, law (in DC at least) changed accordingly.
    You are confusing laws with constitutional rights. They are not the same thing.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794