Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500)

Squats with feet together for that tear drop muscles development

Ok I have recently started back working out with weights after stoping when I was 25.

Went to a gym and hit the weights and some guy tried blasting me because of the fact I squat with my feet together.That is until i told him of the results i got from it when i trained from my teens til I was 25 and he decided to try it.

For me I had got not only size increases to my thigh back then but good sweep to then and the tear drop shaped muscle at the knees was well developed.

romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) romesho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont think i could squat with feet together if I tried.... dont think i could balance myself lol... not with any kind of weight anyways. Makes sense that different foot placement would affect area of development though.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT : OP's trollin again ....

Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500) Cromshammer is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by romesho View Post
    I dont think i could squat with feet together if I tried.... dont think i could balance myself lol... not with any kind of weight anyways. Makes sense that different foot placement would affect area of development though.

It's true it's not easy at first as it also takes a bit of flexibilty along with balance but both are developed by it to a great degree.

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    ITT : OP's trollin again ....

Do you have a problem?
    I am not trollin,only think i see being done is you trollin a thread to make the false accusation about someone,saying they are trollin.

Originally Posted by romesho View Post

I want to say that it was Arnold that meantioned that type of squat in an article on leg development..but i'll not swear to that as gospel fact because it's been so long since I have read any of his old articles.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cromshammer View Post
    Do you have a problem?

Do you have a problem?

also big lulz at your neg attempt , Rep Power: 0

I am not trollin,only think i see being done is you trollin a thread to make the false accusation about someone,saying they are trollin.
    you trollin

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    Do you have a problem?

also big lulz at your neg attempt , Rep Power: 0

you trollin

Ok Man i'm just going to say it like this:

It's obvious you are a petty person who looks for that one person they can bother and accuse of trolling this board so you can either make then leave or get them banned,and you have probably done it before one here as well as on other boards.

That's fine but i'm not leaving this board on account of a 38 year old that's acting more immature then a 2 year old.Sorry to burst you're bubble.

And this will be the last responce you get from me because to me you no longer exist and are therefore only aproblem to you're self and to those who you can bother!Byes

Ok Man i'm just going to say it like this:

It's obvious you are a petty person who looks for that one person they can bother and accuse of trolling this board so you can either make then leave or get them banned,and you have probably done it before one here as well as on other boards.

That's fine but i'm not leaving this board on account of a 38 year old that's acting more immature then a 2 year old.Sorry to burst you're bubble.

And this will be the last responce you get from me because to me you no longer exist and are therefore only aproblem to you're self and to those who you can bother!Byes

I know you are but what am I ?

zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

_OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    How far down can you squat with your feet together? It doesn't kill your knees or make your low back round? It would for me.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok I have recently started back working out with weights after stoping when I was 25.

Went to a gym and hit the weights and some guy tried blasting me because of the fact I squat with my feet together.That is until i told him of the results i got from it when i trained from my teens til I was 25 and he decided to try it.

For me I had got not only size increases to my thigh back then but good sweep to then and the tear drop shaped muscle at the knees was well developed.
    Great. Do you have a question? Or are you trying to convince other people to squat like that? If it's the later, no thank you, I'm happy with my squat technique.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Originally Posted by _OZ_ View Post
    How far down can you squat with your feet together? It doesn't kill your knees or make your low back round? It would for me.
    No thankfully it doesn't kill my knees.
    I squat as far down as I can which is just below parallel,and lower due to not having the flexibilty i had when i used to do them before rounds my back.In time i forsee myself being able to then them ATG with a staright back again.

But i'm sticking with the slow and steady approach to it that way i don't over do it.

Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    Great. Do you have a question? Or are you trying to convince other people to squat like that? If it's the later, no thank you, I'm happy with my squat technique.
    Niether,well now I do and it's this.I didn't know we had to have a question in mind when we start a post.LOL

Actually I was trying to present a more effective alternative to Leg extenstions but one that still give great over all results..

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Niether,well now I do and it's this.I didn't know we had to have a question in mind when we start a post.LOL
    Most people post because they have questions, not sure why you think that's worthy of laughing.

Actually I was trying to present a more effective alternative to Leg extenstions but one that still give great over all results..
    Personally, I think maybe you should ask some questions.

Good luck.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I full squat with a wide stance. I'm not flexibility enough for a narrow stance without leaning forward to much.

It's whatever works for you in my opinion.

The following are findings on squatting with various foot stances.
    The picture in the following has the squatter with his heel off the floor.

Code:
    Stance width and bar load effects on leg muscle activity during the parallel squat
    McCAW, STEVEN T.; MELROSE, DONALD R.

Abstract
    Stance width and bar load effects on leg muscle activity during the parallel squat. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc., Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 428-436, 1999.
    Purpose: Altering foot stance is often prescribed as a method of isolating muscles during the parallel squat. The purpose of this study was to compare activity in six muscles crossing the hip and/or knee joints when the parallel squat is performed with different stances and bar loads.
    Methods: Nine male lifters served as subjects. Within 7 d of determining 1RM on the squat with shoulder width stance, surface EMG data were collected (800 Hz) from the rectus femoris, vastus medialis, vastus lateralis, adductor longus, gluteus maximus, and biceps femoris while subjects completed five nonconsecutive reps of the squat using shoulder width, narrow (75% shoulder width), and wide (140% shoulder width) stances with low and high loads (60% and 75% 1RM, respectively). Rep time was controlled. A goniometer on the right knee was used to identify descent and ascent phases. Integrated EMG values were calculated for each muscle during phases of each rep, and the 5-rep means for each subject were used in a repeated measures ANOVA (phase × load × stance, α = 0.05).
    Results: For rectus femoris, vastus medialis, and vastus lateralis, only the load effect was significant. Adductor longus exhibited a stance by phase interaction and a load effect. Gluteus maximus exhibited a load by stance interaction and a phase effect. Biceps femoris activity was highest during the ascent phase.
    Conclusion: The results suggest that stance width does not cause isolation within the quadriceps but does influence muscle activity on the medial thigh and buttocks.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    I full squat with a wide stance. I'm not flexibility enough for a narrow stance without leaning forward to much.

It's whatever works for you in my opinion.
    JerryB = Jerry Brainum? In other words are you putting out articles/publishing?
    Last edited by mslman71; 04-30-2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: brevity
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    JerryB = Jerry Brainum? In other words are you putting out articles/publishing?
    No. My last name is Bruton.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definition of CURTSY
    : an act of civility, respect, or reverence made mainly by women and consisting of a slight lowering of the body with bending of the knees
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    No. My last name is Bruton.
    LOL that clears up that Mystery because I was thinking you where the one that wrote the article.^_^

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *STEVE* likes to make it his mission to degrade people, especially newcomer males to the Ov35 . Just put him on ignore

I have sometimes used this squat techique to focus on quads but on the Smith or hack machines as a supplement to my regular squat routine. Don't think I could perform it as if it were a regular back squat tho.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    *STEVE* likes to make it his mission to degrade people, especially newcomer males to the Ov35 . Just put him on ignore
    I do ?

Whatever you say rowtard

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wide-stance hacks will work the vastus medialis, and if you do them just right, you may be lucky enough to get an adductor cramp while taking off your sock

Squatting with your legs together is so unnatural there is no way you can move decent weight with good form.
    Food Aggressive

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

My strategy for leg development is medium width stance squats for general strength and size, leg press with feet together for the outer quads (eliminates the balance issues of feet-together squats), and heavy plate loaded adductor machine work for inner quads. I've had well-rounded development with this excercise format.

Now, while soreness may or may not be an indicator of growth, I can use my soreness location to tell me what muscles are being worked. While I won't debate the comprehensive testing of six lifters performing three sets of squats, I will ask, if foot position has no bearing on what muscles of the quadriceps are being worked, then why are there four separate muscles? Wouldn't just one massive muscle do the same thing, if all it does is straighten out the leg?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

_OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some interesting reading:

The effect of stance width on the electromyographical activity of eight superficial thigh muscles during back squat with different bar loads.

Many strength trainers believe that varying the stance width during the back squat can target specific muscles of the thigh. The aim of the present work was to test this theory measuring the activation of 8 thigh muscles while performing back squats at 3 stance widths and with 3 different bar loads. Six experienced lifters performed 3 sets of 10 repetitions of squats, each one with a different stance width, using 3 resistances: no load, 30% of 1-repetition maximum (1RM), and 70% 1RM. Sets were separated by 6 minutes of rest. Electromyographic (EMG) surface electrodes were placed on the vastus medialis, vastus lateralis, rectus femoris, semitendinosus, biceps femoris, gluteus maximus, gluteus medium, and adductor maior. Analysis of variance and Scheffè post hoc tests indicated a significant difference in EMG activity only for the gluteus maximus; in particular, there was a higher electrical activity of this muscle when back squats were performed at the maximum stance widths at 0 and 70% 1RM. There were no significant differences concerning the EMG activity of the other analyzed muscles. These findings suggest that a large width is necessary for a greater activation of the gluteus maximus during back squats.

Source: J Strength Cond Res. 2009 Jan;23(1):246-50. Department of Human Anatomy and Physiology, Section of Physiology, University of Padova, Padova, Italy. antonio.paoli@unipd.it PMID: 19130646 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

The effect of back squat depth on the EMG activity of 4 superficial hip and thigh muscles.

The purpose of this study was to measure the relative contributions of 4 hip and thigh muscles while performing squats at 3 depths. Ten experienced lifters performed randomized trials of squats at partial, parallel, and full depths, using 100-125% of body weight as resistance. Electromyographic (EMG) surface electrodes were placed on the vastus medialis (VMO), the vastus lateralis, (VL), the biceps femoris (BF), and the gluteus maximus (GM). EMG data were quantified by integration and expressed as a percentage of the total electrical activity of the 4 muscles. Analysis of variance (ANOVA) and Tukey post hoc tests indicated a significant difference (p < 0.001*, p = 0.056**) in the relative contribution of the GM during the concentric phases among the partial- (16.9%*), parallel- (28.0%**), and full-depth (35.4%*) squats. There were no significant differences between the relative contributions of the BF, the VMO, and the VL at different squatting depths during this phase. The results suggest that the GM, rather than the BF, the VMO, or the VL, becomes more active in concentric contraction as squat depth increases.

Source: J Strength Cond Res. 2002 Aug;16(3):428-32. Caterisano A, Moss RF, Pellinger TK, Woodruff K, Lewis VC, Booth W, Khadra T. The Department of Health and Exercise Science, Furman University, 3300 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, South Carolina 29613, USA. tony.caterisano@furman.edu PMID: 12173958 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...gdbfrom=pubmed

Lifts things&puts em down styken's Avatar
    styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000)
    FWIW, I did not start to see any teardrop development until I added using the leg extension machine to my leg routine.

It could be coincidence, but then when I STOPPED using the leg extension (I hate it because the bar doesn't adjust short enough for my stumpy legs), I noticed no more teardrop development.
    [[[]==[]]] [[[]==[]]]

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post

I have sometimes used this squat techique to focus on quads but on the Smith or hack machines as a supplement to my regular squat routine. Don't think I could perform it as if it were a regular back squat tho.
    Yup, it really pollutes the board. No doubt negs are on the way from *Troll* to me now. I find the whole thing mildly annoying and very pathetic. Perhaps others are afraid to get negged and don't say anything.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYkarate View Post
    Perhaps others are afraid to get negged and don't say anything.
    Hardly. It just gets old and boring and not even worth the effort.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I can see that for some of the posters who have been here for a while.

Lifts things&puts em down styken's Avatar
    styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NYkarate View Post
    Yup, it really pollutes the board. No doubt negs are on the way from *Troll* to me now. I find the whole thing mildly annoying and very pathetic. Perhaps others are afraid to get negged and don't say anything.
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Haha, I have quite the *Steve* neg collection. I think for a while he negged me everytime he was off spread. The only other thread I ever got negs from anyone else was one where I called BS and mocked a very popular poster the idea of using herbal supplements to cure a mental disorder (which I regret, although I do not reverse my opinion).
    [[[]==[]]] [[[]==[]]]