Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlaZInTeg94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

***Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts....SCAM OR NOT?!***

youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?feature=pyv&ad=6708965407&kw=six% 20pack%20shortcuts#p/u/2/vNUXjc3t0_o

^^^Here is the link to his page and his advice. Later, he mentions that he has a proven system that works that incorporates an "Afterburn Effect" that is scientifically proven to work. I'm usually pretty skeptical about these things but I haven't found one person saying this DOESN'T work or that it's a SCAM in any reviews or comments at all....So does this really work? If not, why? Please, I am thinking of purchasing this system and do not want it to be a waste of my hard earned money!!!

P.S. Thx in advance!

wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Six Pack Shortcuts - Its a great programme

I am on Phase 1 Week 1 now and am very happy with the Programme and the workouts which are short but intense.

Its all video based so no reading which I like.

KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If there isnt a diet then its a scam, abs are made in the kitchen.
    Drink your milk

Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ye i watched this b4, they make many good points too.

rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KidcanDL View Post
    /thread.
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW || 100% FILIPINO
    -------
    Workout Log: http://thoughtsencoded.tumblr.com

wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wesly80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Six Pack Shortcuts by Mike Chang

Originally Posted by KidcanDL View Post
    There is a "diet" but its more like a lifestyle change. Its the zero willpower eating system and starts off by implementing things one step at a time so its more manageable and "easier" to implement but still you need to eat less calories than you expend exercising. This is the whole point of the "Afterburn effect". The program is for guys who are about 20-30 pounds over what they need to have a six pack. I will post pics when I complete the programme.

Registered User charlietorres81's Avatar
    charlietorres81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wesly80 View Post
    There is a "diet" but its more like a lifestyle change. Its the zero willpower eating system and starts off by implementing things one step at a time so its more manageable and "easier" to implement but still you need to eat less calories than you expend exercising. This is the whole point of the "Afterburn effect". The program is for guys who are about 20-30 pounds over what they need to have a six pack. I will post pics when I complete the programme.
    Hey man just wondering what you think of the program so far? I know you said that you would be posting pics, but I am trying to determine if it worth the money or if its a total waste of time. Thanks in advance!

Cool

Originally Posted by charlietorres81 View Post
    Hey man just wondering what you think of the program so far? I know you said that you would be posting pics, but I am trying to determine if it worth the money or if its a total waste of time. Thanks in advance!
    Sure I will post pics when I complete the program. This would be around mid July as I started the program in mid April. OK I am in week 3 of Phase 1 right now. At the end of the 1st 2 weeks I lost an inch in my waist and more all over my body because clothes were fitting better. but I lost less than a kilo of actual weight. I guess that means I am losing fat and gaining muscle too. I guess when I post my pics in a coupe months you will know for sure if it works or not. Best of luck to you!

Registered User charlietorres81's Avatar
    charlietorres81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wesly80 View Post
    Sure I will post pics when I complete the program. This would be around mid July as I started the program in mid April. OK I am in week 3 of Phase 1 right now. At the end of the 1st 2 weeks I lost an inch in my waist and more all over my body because clothes were fitting better. but I lost less than a kilo of actual weight. I guess that means I am losing fat and gaining muscle too. I guess when I post my pics in a coupe months you will know for sure if it works or not. Best of luck to you!
    Thanks for the info man! Sounds like its working for you so far. Good luck and can't wait to see the progress pics.

DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000) DoubleBladedAxe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anything using any combination of the words 'six pack,' 'muscle gain' and 'shortcut' is most likely a scam.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BlaZInTeg94 View Post
    ... that is scientifically proven to work.
    Here's a plan that's also "scientifically proven to work;" eat less calories than you burn, every day, and then give it some time.

No charge for this "plan," BTW.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

zro2one has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So in looking for more information on the system I found another fitness model's blog posting this remark @ tylersarry.com/?m=201104 . Any opinions?

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't done the routine, haven't bought it, don't intend on it. However I did watch his ridiculously long sales pitch, and the things he did say related to training and nutrition in the 30min video weren't wrong (except perhaps for his interpretation of bodybuilding training, which he apparently thinks is synonymous with powerlifting; they can compliment each other and there's certainly a carry over from one to the other since both require building strength to progress, but they aren't quite the same thing). It all sounded accurate (albeit scammish), but that doesn't mean that there's anything good inside the package.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This program is AMAZING and before some idiot who hasn't researched it thoroughly says it's a scam i had to put that out there.
    Pimpster

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it says "shortcut" it's a scam. There's no shortcut to hard work.
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UltimateAeroSSC View Post
    Typical , you didn't look at the program at all did you . It's obvious you don't know sh*t about it . It teaches you afterburn training and exercises that make you lose calories even after you do them aswell as much more . It's a lifestyle change . Here let me link you to it

http://sixpackshortcuts.com/

. By ''shortcut'' it means you do everything right . It's not some product it's fitness advice , routines , workouts , diet etc. So before you talk on something learn what it is
    Pimpster

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PimpGJt View Post
    Typical , you didn't look at the program at all did you . It's obvious you don't know sh*t about it . It teaches you afterburn training and exercises that make you lose calories even after you do them aswell as much more . It's a lifestyle change . Here let me link you to it

http://sixpackshortcuts.com/

. By ''shortcut'' it means you do everything right . It's not some product it's fitness advice , routines , workouts , diet etc. So before you talk on something learn what it is
    By shortcut, it tries to give the sense that it's easier or quicker than any other known method, which it isn't. There are no shortcuts. Only knowledge and putting it to use.

A lifestyle change isn't a shortcut, it's a lifestyle change. They use those words to get you hooked to it and use their system. Not saying it doesn't work, but it isn't something informed people don't already know about.

So before you talk on something, learn that other people know about said systems as much if not more than you do. And that every time someone goes to that site they probably make money off of it. Again, does that mean their advice is wrong? No, but it doesn't mean they're telling me something I don't already know.
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bought this program about a month ago, did it for 2 weeks then switched to Starting Strength. This program kind of bored me. There's 4 phases, I only participated in the 1st. It's a high rep low weight routine that involves alot of supersets spread over 4 days a week. The first two days is weight training, the last two are cardio. Cardio involves doing pushups, mountain climbers, body squats, burpies etc.

It's definitely a good workout and you'll feel it. Me personally though, I just didn't like low weight high rep exercises so i switched to SS. I didn't feel myself getting stronger at all and I kinda felt like a wimp in the weight room lol. I also didn't like having to workout 4 times a week (I'm busy). The weight lifting program wasn't for me but it could be for you.

I did however learn alot from the videos found in the membership section and the zero willpower eating system is GREAT. I still use the system. Basically it teaches you to make your meals for the week and keep them in tupperwear for easy use. I forced myself to do this and it has kept me from deviating on my diet.

It's a cool program honestly, and if I would have stuck with it I probably would have lost the weight that I wanted to. But I enjoy the Starting Strength a lot better because I'm kind of a powerlifter at heart. Hope this helps

By shortcut, it tries to give the sense that it's easier or quicker than any other known method, which it isn't. There are no shortcuts. Only knowledge and putting it to use.

A lifestyle change isn't a shortcut, it's a lifestyle change. They use those words to get you hooked to it and use their system. Not saying it doesn't work, but it isn't something informed people don't already know about.

So before you talk on something, learn that other people know about said systems as much if not more than you do. And that every time someone goes to that site they probably make money off of it. Again, does that mean their advice is wrong? No, but it doesn't mean they're telling me something I don't already know.
    Read the post above mine ^
    Pimpster

sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe it involves liposuction :3

Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think the 'shortcut' is meant to be ironic. This is a shortcut, compared to the 'other' ways of doing it, as in, the ones which do not work at all.

saumildave05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Contact problem

Hi all..

I just got the system 2 days back. I'm trying to log in to the system but the website won't let me do so and throw an error saying username does not exist.
    I've been trying to contact the ppl at sixpackshortcuts.com but nobody answers the call or returns to voicemails. I've even tried mailing them the problem.

Does anyone else has ever faced similar problem? Can someone guide me on how can I get a username and password from their site(I do have the invoice number with me).

saumildave05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude do you have this guy's contact details..ive been trying the number listed on his site but he never answers!! nor does he reply to any of my emails.
    I don't have the credentials to log in to the website.

Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fendaril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by saumildave05 View Post
    Dude do you have this guy's contact details..ive been trying the number listed on his site but he never answers!! nor does he reply to any of my emails.
    I think we learned a lesson from this post. There is no shortcut to a six pack.

buscema has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by saumildave05 View Post
    From his site: "personal email address (mike@sixpackshortcuts.com), or call Mike at 512-945-8192."

The number is out of service...go figure.

masterray1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Contact info

Originally Posted by buscema View Post
    From his site: "personal email address (mike@sixpackshortcuts.com), or call Mike at 512-945-8192."

The number is out of service...go figure.
    This information was given by godaddy.com:
    Domain name: SIXPACKABS.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Domain, Administrator admin@nameadmininc.com
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands B.W.I.
    KY
    +1.345.946.6879
    Technical Contact:
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    KY
    +1.345.946.6879

golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by masterray1 View Post
    This information was given by godaddy.com:
    Domain name: SIXPACKABS.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    KY
    +1.345.946.6879
    Technical Contact:
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    KY
    +1.345.946.6879

Isn't the site sixpackshortcuts, not sixpackabs?

From Go Daddy:

Registrant:
    Mike Chang Fitness LLC

11011 Domain Drive
    Austin, Texas 78758
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: SIXPACKSHORTCUTS.COM
    Created on: 06-Dec-09
    Expires on: 06-Dec-20
    Last Updated on: 16-May-11

Administrative Contact:
    Rose, Daniel danielrosedream@gmail.com
    Mike Chang Fitness LLC
    11011 Domain Drive
    Austin, Texas 78758
    United States
    +1.6176976529

Technical Contact:
    Rose, Daniel danielrosedream@gmail.com
    Mike Chang Fitness LLC
    11011 Domain Drive
    Austin, Texas 78758
    United States
    +1.6176976529

masterray1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=golfwolf;736206013]Isn't the site sixpackshortcuts, not sixpackabs?

OOPS, Yes you are indeed correct. Sorry about that. Thank you for sharing!

PanzerIV88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

So after all this time have anybody else tryed the program and what they think about it? Is it a rip off or it's real and worth the 97$? The video on his website is like too good to be true though all he says really makes sense.

robsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In brief - don't buy it if you're looking for an intermediate or advanced workout. It's geared towards beginners.

Pros: It's a basic workout but he does a pretty good job of explaining and showing the exercises. It's not an ab workout - it's total body in the first month followed by more sculpting in the 2nd and 3rd months. The "zero willpower" eating system is basically multiple healthy meals prepared in advance. The "shortcut" here is in reference to other workout videos - it's a marketing ploy. It's a pretty well laid schedule and program out so there's not much guesswork. It's a 30 min per day workout once you get the routine down.

Cons:The video quality is average - made in his home gym with some sequences done at a pro gym. The workout sheets on the website don't always match the videos. The work out routine can get repetitive. A lot of supersets. The cardio days are fairly light.

Hope that helps.