Thread: Motivated!

Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivated!

Last night I went out in Liverpool, England my home-city where I go to University on the famous event "Carnage" for students.

We were in a little club called Ruby Sky that had a pole so I thought it'd be funny to climb it with 1 arm and this girl watched me do it. When I got down off the pole she came up to me and said "you're so muscly" (probably 'cause she saw my arms tense when I was climbing) and while I was dancing with her she completely ripped open the front of my carnage t-shirt so the front of my body was on show.

She stood there with the most shocked face I've ever seen and said "You have the best body I've ever seen" so I was like holy shiiiit and said "woah thanks haha it isn't that good!" and carried on dancing etc.

It was about 4am and we were all still going hard; we went to the final club on the event agenda which was Krazyhouse and once again some other girl noticed my abs and started stroking them, she then asked if she could lick them... so I let her (felt disgusting to be honest). She also complimented my body so at this point I was pretty happy the previous girl had ripped my t-shirt open.

Later on we were going home and it was about 6.30am; we went for a Subway (chicken tikka foot-long nom nom nom) and some dude turned to me and said "woah man, you're ripped" so I was like "haha cheers"... he then carried on to say "No seriously man you are ripped. You're my idol". At this point I was like what the hell this guy doesn't even know me but I'm apparently his idol. But hey ho, sick compliments all around!

Pretty safe to say I'm even more motivated to keep smashing the gym, BOSH!
    When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe... then you'll be successful.

Instagram: @GeorgePFitness93 - Consistent persistency. That is the key.
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27cXR7wvyLZSCSMYkB2-fg

Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Georgep93 View Post
    Last night I went out in Liverpool, England my home-city where I go to University on the famous event "Carnage" for students.

We were in a little club called Ruby Sky that had a pole so I thought it'd be funny to climb it with 1 arm and this girl watched me do it. When I got down off the pole she came up to me and said "you're so muscly" (probably 'cause she saw my arms tense when I was climbing) and while I was dancing with her she completely ripped open the front of my carnage t-shirt so the front of my body was on show.

She stood there with the most shocked face I've ever seen and said "You have the best body I've ever seen" so I was like holy shiiiit and said "woah thanks haha it isn't that good!" and carried on dancing etc.

It was about 4am and we were all still going hard; we went to the final club on the event agenda which was Krazyhouse and once again some other girl noticed my abs and started stroking them, she then asked if she could lick them... so I let her (felt disgusting to be honest). She also complimented my body so at this point I was pretty happy the previous girl had ripped my t-shirt open.

Later on we were going home and it was about 6.30am; we went for a Subway (chicken tikka foot-long nom nom nom) and some dude turned to me and said "woah man, you're ripped" so I was like "haha cheers"... he then carried on to say "No seriously man you are ripped. You're my idol". At this point I was like what the hell this guy doesn't even know me but I'm apparently his idol. But hey ho, sick compliments all around!

Pretty safe to say I'm even more motivated to keep smashing the gym, BOSH!
    The art of bodybuilding

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those are ****ing good nights brah. They keep coming to. I was drinking Saturday night and two girls came over to me and commented on my muscles (i had a cut off on because it was hot and was supposed to be just guys). Felt good. Ended up hooking up with one of them
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn nice, how are you so light btw? we are the same height basically.
    Do I have that much extra fat? DAMN lol.

Anyway I hope to get ripped soon too, just need more sizeeeeee

moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    op how old r u

Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tewsey View Post
    The art of bodybuilding
    <3

Originally Posted by KyleMQuinn View Post
    Those are ****ing good nights brah. They keep coming to. I was drinking Saturday night and two girls came over to me and commented on my muscles (i had a cut off on because it was hot and was supposed to be just guys). Felt good. Ended up hooking up with one of them
    It's awesome... so motivating. Feels good because there's a huge sense of achievement.

Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    Damn nice, how are you so light btw? we are the same height basically.
    Do I have that much extra fat? DAMN lol.

Anyway I hope to get ripped soon too, just need more sizeeeeee
    I'm about 170 now but my metabolism's really fast and I don't have much fat at all to be honest

Originally Posted by moimoi123 View Post
    dafok ur 6'2 and 167 lbs, people say u have the best body ever? jeez. no hate though ik im 151 lol. (im also 5'6)
    To be honest, weight means nothing. If I showed you a picture of myself out last night with my top off (haven't got one) you'd probably guess the weight at around 83kg but I only weigh about 75kg... my waist is 30 inches which is pretty slim, I'm naturally really slim so I don't hold fat around my torso or abs.

Originally Posted by moimoi123 View Post
    op how old r u
    I'm 19
    When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe... then you'll be successful.

Instagram: @GeorgePFitness93 - Consistent persistency. That is the key.
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27cXR7wvyLZSCSMYkB2-fg

moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Georgep93 View Post
    <3

It's awesome... so motivating. Feels good because there's a huge sense of achievement.

I'm about 170 now but my metabolism's really fast and I don't have much fat at all to be honest

To be honest, weight means nothing. If I showed you a picture of myself out last night with my top off (haven't got one) you'd probably guess the weight at around 83kg but I only weigh about 75kg... my waist is 30 inches which is pretty slim, I'm naturally really slim so I don't hold fat around my torso or abs.
    yuuhhh, how old r u?

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gjdm!
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*