Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000) HenryBoogers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OhsoClutch View Post
    Bumping with some more coincidence bro.

Scene from "Men who stare at Goats"

I love the "New earth army"....nice little added touch to the New World Order.
    Okay, I just can't restrain myself any longer..... Is some of the stuff in here possible? Certainly. Is the constant use of this imigery 'proof' of the existance of such a controlling entity? Well, you have to first consider that every 19 year old kid who is just becoming aware of the world around them knows of the supposed illuminati and their supposed symbolism. Therein lies your problem...... You see, hiding sh*t in movies or on movie artwork is amusing to the artist and creates interest in it as well; or perhaps you have an illuminati-centric reason for the p*nis on the Disney movie cover? Because the illuminati is going to f*ck us all in the *ss? That's one possible explanation. Another is that a young guy, not much different than I was at his age, thought it was f*cking hilarious. If I drew cartoons I would put illuminati stuff in there all day long so kids could sit around, smoke weed, and pretend to understand the world around them.

Once you accept that these symbols are a) well recognized and understood by a significant percentage of the public and b) are considered controversial and/or intriguing to people you have an alternate theory for why they appear in so many movies and on t-shirts: they create as much buzz as the p*nis on the Disney cover and people find it funny. From there I would ask that you utilize those google skills and check out Occam's razor...

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    bolded
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_th...van_Allen_belt

GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoingGuido is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A world run by the Jews is a bad thing?

Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm really confused by the whole Aleister Crowley obsession that the musicians have. The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, David Bowie (just to name a few) were all obsessed with Crowley. Lately I've seen rappers like Jay-Z and Tyler The Creator sporting Crowley shirts. And now this Jonas Brothers dude? Bunch of wannabe Thelemites I'm guessing but why the blatant fanboyism resurgence all of a sudden? Crowley died decades ago and was a very questionable person at best.
    "For monkeys to speak of truth is hubris of the highest degree. Where is it writ large that talking-monkeys should be able to model the cosmos? If a sea urchin or a raccoon were to propose to you that it had a viable truth about the universe, the absurdity of that assertion would be self-evident, but in our case we make an exception."
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL - (major sports) All commissioners are jewish.
    Roger Goodell, commissioner of the most successful league (NFL) is not jewish.

thats all i've got now carry on

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Can i have ur laptop after u ded?
    Someone beat me to it, NOT Big Ben there is another clock face on the left side. No responses to this?

Last month Tila Tequila made a huge ******** post speaking out against the illuminati and then suddenly was rushed to the hospital for a "brain aneurism"

She then shortly retracted the post and apologized citing she was just really upset at the time over a ex-BF.
    What comes after red? Seriously? Tila f'n Tequila is part of AND covering up the Illuminati!? GTFO hahahahahahaaahaahahah!
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the only thing at all convincing was the spelling of the word 'zion'

and the claim that a nuclear weapon is missing and was placed on an unknown submarine is nothing short a ludicrous claim, there arnt just rogue military grade submarines roaming around the world.

No illumintai scheme, come on man.

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I seriously doubt they had that advanced radiation protection equipment back then, it is unprovable anyway, so I remain unsure about the first flights specifically. And I also am skeptical that aluminum shielding and just some protective clothing was enough to protect yourself from the strongest radiation field in the world
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP's parents let him watch too many movies and eat way too much sugar.
    Exadata DBA

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GoingGuido View Post
    A world run by the Jews is a bad thing?
    I just dont understand why people act like its some conspiracy. people in power try to stay in power, its been that way forever. Once the jews starting running everything, of course they've tried to keep it that way. no conspiracy its just human nature
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Goodnight sweet prince...

Just so you know, they were running plane hijacking "terrorists" drills before and during 9/11. The same way their currently running "test drills" for "possible terrorist attack" in the olympics now.

Can i have ur laptop after u ded?
    everyone showed this card claiming it predicted the earthquake in Japan. Which one is it, Japan earthquake or London Olympics?

Registered Abuser hundieMachine's Avatar
    hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In 25 years the us government will be a privatized entity.

Prisons, military, national banks, etc are all private/becoming privatized. Eventually the government will fall victim to this too.

Just a theory but not entirely out of this world in terms of being plausible.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
    ▒░▓░▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have been saying this since 2010

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON ROCKERFELLER FOUNDATION

THERE IS A PDF document, if you download it and you will see on page 34

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org...ure-technology

Devastating shocks like September 11, the
    Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the
    2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed
    the world for sudden disasters. But no one
    was prepared for a world in which large-scale
    catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking
    frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed
    the „doom decade” for good reason: the 2012
    Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was
    followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia
    killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped
    out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China
    Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium
    drought linked to climate change.

„the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000” ???

edit; nevermind you already posted it

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by agape801 View Post
    ITHERE IS A PDF document, if you download it and you will see on page 34

this rustles my jimmies
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Too tall for the hills FreshRollyG's Avatar
    FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most is purely speculative to be honest, but is definitely worth the exposure

I've been receptive to the '2012 Olympics theories' for about 3+ years now.

It doesn't take rocket science to understand who fundamentally controls and influences the world on a large scale though, but it definitely conflicts with the western cultural/social conditioning and pre-conceptions we have engrained and desensitised to.

The ZION symbolism in the Olympic logo is legitimate
    Jakes on you.

"Use those cojones."

Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000)

I know. When something so BLATANT as this from a powerful family KNOWN to be associated with The Illuminati is ignored by the large majority of people or simply rejected as "lol why wud dey do dat?!" I just have to roll my eyes and sigh. People are rather naive about life and think that everything is hunkey-dorey all the time. Life is the total opposite. Those that are in control seek to centralise power further than what they currently have, which is doen through false flags and the subsequent implementation of legislation "protecting" the submissive public.

Can people just open their ears, please? At least to CONSIDER another viewpoint. There is nothing worse than someone who isn't open to an opposing view of their own, which is highlighted by those that have negged me. I'm quite happy to see people oppose my beliefs as I want a debate about this, as it's important to understand and try to relate to the views of others without being childish about it and throw insults.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    I seriously doubt they had that advanced radiation protection equipment back then, it is unprovable anyway, so I remain unsure about the first flights specifically. And I also am skeptical that aluminum shielding and just some protective clothing was enough to protect yourself from the strongest radiation field in the world

Too tall for the hills FreshRollyG's Avatar
    FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Incorrigible View Post
    I know. When something so BLATANT as this from a powerful family KNOWN to be associated with The Illuminati is ignored by the large majority of people or simply rejected as "lol why wud dey do dat?!" I just have to roll my eyes and sigh. People are rather naive about life and think that everything is hunkey-dorey all the time. Life is the total opposite. Those that are in control seek to centralise power further than what they currently have, which is doen through false flags and the subsequent implementation of legislation "protecting" the submissive public.

Can people just open their ears, please? At least to CONSIDER another viewpoint. There is nothing worse than someone who isn't open to an opposing view of their own, which is highlighted by those that have negged me. I'm quite happy to see people oppose my beliefs as I want a debate about this, as it's important to understand and try to relate to the views of others without being childish about it and throw insults.
    lol forgot about this one, definitely interesting how it is mentioned in the doc.

"The Rockefeller Foundation envisions a world with Smart Globalization – a world in which globalization’s benefits are more widely shared and social, economic, health, and environmental challenges are more easily weathered. We support work that enables individuals, communities, and institutions to access new tools, practices, resources, services, and products. And we support work that enhances their resilience in the face of acute crises and chronic stresses, whether manmade, ecological, or both. This is our 21st century interpretation of the Foundation’s pioneering and enduring philanthropic mission to “promote the well-being” of humanity.

Significant advances toward Smart Globalization are still undermined by insufficient food, water, and shelter; inadequate health systems; worsening environmental degradation and climate change; unplanned urbanization; and declining social and economic security. These dangers interact with and intensify each other.They cannot be effectively resolved in isolation."
    Jakes on you.

"Use those cojones."

totally agree. I dont believe in blindly believing every theory out there, but to totally dismiss them as a rule is very stupid. That pdf is eye opening, I have no fukin clue what thats all about. anythings possible. but again, I still dont believe in wasting time worrying about this stuff. its out of your control
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys, if the bombers are reading, please bomb the main stadium and not the Excel centre where I will be watching judo.

Thx.

Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That would require people to actually do some research on there own instead of listening to the bullsh*t that is fed to them by mainstream media sources. Majority of people would rather "go with the flow" without thinking for themselves while living in their little bubble. And this applies to everything, not just a single theory.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moving on, I want to link everyone to a few articles and videos that essentially detail a mass-importation of bodybags ready for the London olympics. In fact, 200,000 casket liners each holding four dead bodies have been imported into the UK ready for the games. Not only this, but the security company responsible for policing the olympics has prepared in a great deal for a mass evacuation of London itself.

---

The upcoming summer Olympics are turning London into a highly militarized zone. All kinds of weaponry are currently being tested and deployed in the city such as land-to-air missiles, fighter jets, amphibious assault ships and machine guns. These highly controversial measures are not welcomed by many Londoners as they create an unnecessary climate of fear and oppression in the city.
    This is standard protocol for an event of this magnitude and visibility.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    THERE IS A PDF document
    BOOM! Discussion ended

will need verification from Tila obviously
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Rockefellers know exactly when they will commit which crime.And London Olympics are a big occult festival that was initiated at the End Ceremony in Beijing 2008 including Aleister Crowley whoreshipper Led Zep Jimmy Page.
    Search for Rik Clay on youtube(RIP )He was-suicided by the NWO for decoding all the occult symbols in London.

The NWO can”t establish a police state in Europe the same way they do and did in the USA-even the most stupid would recognize the similarities,therefore they need another way to “persuade” the people that a police State is needed.
    Remember the Riots in London august/2011-they were just a test ballon,
    and watch out if Larry Silversteen or another Zionazi is buying some buildings in London with an “Terror Attack Insurance”

And don”t forget:Englands Chief Cameron is married to the illuminaties(Astor)

brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Didn't read, saw videos embedded.... Rik Clay said all this years ago, he died. Hope you're not scared to die OP. Stay safe.

Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by alphaMark View Post
    this
    It's one of two things, firstly an act of magick, showing your intention blatantly and not having people realise it is very powerful in terms of magick and secondly it's like a gang spraying their tag on a wall, letting you know you are in their realm or Territory.

Im not asking anyone to believe anything, i will just present a few things which i find interesting and thought provoking. There is obviously more going on behind the scenes than we know, and a select bunch of people are in power and dictate world events.

I would also suggest they have a strong understanding of the power of astrology ( not the ******* newspaper stuff ) and the hermetic principle of as above so below. For example above us on 9/11 there was an aliment between Pluto and Saturn. Saturn symbolizing "form and structure" as well as "materialism". Saturn was in the sign of Gemini or "The twins" When aligned with Pluto which represents "Destruction or transformation" which was in the sign of Sagittarius which symbolizes "religion, foreign cultures and long distance travel". Put the two together and it seems to mirror what happend on earth.

Also the powers that be have a strong understanding of numerology and of Magick and how it all affects us.

Take into considering these two videos;

- pause at 39 seconds "princess of the Illuminati, the Illuminati slut" - this is a women who has millions of YOUNG followers and she puts sex in her music and videos.

- lolwut

Also watch this video if you want something quite abstract and interesting

End of the day there is alot of stuff out there which is unknown by the masses, there are obvious systems of control but who knows how that will amalgamate it's self. Let's just wait and see, but i implore everyone to fill their heart's with love and understand that it will all be alright in the end.
    ★✦☾✰ Misc Wizard Crew ✰☾✦★

Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trigalight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job I don't live near London
    * Clash of Clans crew *
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)

Jesus christ. I feel sick to my stomach

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure the Rockefeller's can pin point exactly how many people they are going to kill. Explosions are generally very pin point.
    *Laughs at conspiracy theorists*

Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    I'm sure the Rockefeller's can pin point exactly how many people they are going to kill. Explosions are generally very pin point.
    *Laughs at conspiracy theorists*
    blow up a building which fits 10,000. not hard to figure out how many will die.

idiot, its not that hard
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew