Closed Thread
Page 300 of 334 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 9,000 of 10001
    Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm at my gym which is fairly small, it's the busiest part of the day and this clueless fat idiot has 8 sets of dumbbells, 4 kettle bells, a barbell and a bosu ball scattered across the floor around the benches, so I politely go talk to him and he says he needs them all because hes "super setting"..

RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really a gym Idiot, but I thought it was funny. I was squatting and I looked over and see the 4 benches all had 135 on them with people under them lifting. I know some were warming up, but it was really funny to see.
    Well, I saw that coming. Yet I did nothing to stop it. Why do I fear success?

itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) itsclif has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I'm at LA Fitness.. And I overhear a really skinny guy talking to his spotter while at the bench press... Before he began his set, he said, "I hate the free weight bench press. I rather the one at Planet Fitness because the machine does all the work. You dont have to balance the weight. The Planet Fitness bench press is so much better." And then he literally kept going on about how much better the Smith Machine was then an actually barbell bench press. Honestly, I was shocked, I never heard so much stupid come out of one person's mouth

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Swaffield View Post
    I politely go talk to him and he says he needs them all because hes "super setting"..
    Gotta love it when people make accounts just to post here :P

AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol article was stolen from http://steroidjunkie.com/are-you-a-gym-idiot/

D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are a gym idiot if you insist that you must look up at the ceiling when performing squats
    You are a gym idiot if you deadlift 145 lbs without touching floor. ( I was a victim of this )
    You are a gym idiot if you if you produce a theory that explains how you can turn fat into muscle
    You are a gym idiot if you wish to lose weight and thus perform exercises for 12- 15 reps. Its not bad if you want muscukar endurance but losing weight has nothing to do with that.
    You are a gym idiot if you do shadowboxing in between benching set. Go do it somewhere else or do real boxing.
    You are a gym idiot for insisting that cardio is to losing weight. Cardio can help but remember a bagel has 350 plus calories...need to run a couple f miles just for that
    You are a gym idiot for doing half squats ( unless injured etc)
    You are a gym idiot with buddies when talking and spending an hour on the bench when people are looking to use it.
    You are a gym idiot if you have been exercising for months or years and have not progressed in any physical setting.

electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) electvessel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your grunt like a caveman cos you think everyones impressed bout how much your lifting you are officially a fukhed

KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I the only person who is not impressed by the 250 pound guy who can bench press 225 for reps? Well, you guys get what I mean. The fat guy who is strong, but he is not very strong for his weight?
    Is thou perturbed, brethren? Come forth to a notable degree of proximity, male sibling!

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AndreFoisy View Post
    Except that that blog post was made in 2012, and this thread was made in 2003.

tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcodm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol yup im nut

rudkeja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I kick my relatively light (25lb) dumbells up for chest presses so that I can get used to the motion when I go heavier weight. Does that make me a Gym Idiot?

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rudkeja View Post
    If I kick my relatively light (25lb) dumbells up for chest presses so that I can get used to the motion when I go heavier weight. Does that make me a Gym Idiot?
    if the dumbells hit u in the head then yes yre a gym idiot!

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Youre a Gym idiot if youre names Jim and youre an idiot.

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gatoflaco1 View Post
    I was at the gym a few weeks ago just doing my thing and not bothering anybody. I was doing lateral raises with good form using the 65's. Next thing you know some teenage idiot (clown) decides to stand in front of the dumbbell rack next to me. He then grabs the 60’s and starts doing laterals with horrible form just swinging the weight up and down and looked as though he was trying to imitate me. He did this for 3 sets until I looked directly at him with an evil look like I was going to kill him if he did not get the *uck away from me. He left! I was about to hit him with the dumbbell if he didn’t. J/K
    are you always this angry?

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    to me, the real gym idiots are those who go to the gym and NEVER train hard, sure they work out, but NEVER really go balls to the wall, hardcore training, and then they wonder how they never grow. Those are the true gym idiots, then they figure ''he must be on steroids, that's why he is so big and strong'', it never occurs to them that if they were to train really ****ing hard they would actually grow muscle, without the need of steroids, but somehow they believe in ''laziness'', they somehow are against training really hard

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KevJr88 View Post
    Am I the only person who is not impressed by the 250 pound guy who can bench press 225 for reps? Well, you guys get what I mean. The fat guy who is strong, but he is not very strong for his weight?
    This.

ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You'r a gym silly if you'r drinking the water of someone else without realizing it.

HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HotSpur3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChecheniLamara View Post
    You'r a gym silly if you'r drinking the water of someone else without realizing it.
    you'r a gym silly

gym silly

u wot
    thread immediately dies after I post crew

ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChecheniLamara is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HotSpur3 View Post
    you'r a gym silly
    Yes I'm. A few times I drank, looking into their eyes. So bad.

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got a couple:

-I chit you not, saw a dude with 2 spotters using the smith machine to do weighted pushups. He'd get down in the pushup position and his buddies would rack plates on each side of the bar and set it on his back. He'd do a few pushups with the weight on his back. I was new at the time and even then I knew it it was fkn retarded.

-Saw another genius pair at the same gym use 8, yes 8 DBs... stack 2 on end in 4 corners to do pushups on top of them. WTF is that? DB tower pushups? I really wanted to see one of the arm "towers" collapse while the asshat was at full down to face plow into the ground. morons.

^lol!

Originally Posted by ChecheniLamara View Post
    da fark this mean?

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gynogone View Post
    da fark this mean?
    She drank out of someone else's water bottle.

Originally Posted by fropleyqk View Post
    She drank out of someone else's water bottle.
    she must be hell stupid then or just blind lol

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or exhausted as hell from some extreme lifting/cardio. I wouldn't be surprised if I was to do it by accident, I get dizzy as hell after heavy squatting.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    saw a dude today on the incline bb bench. he lifted his ass so high (15 inch off the seat) he basically was doing flat bb bench press. whats the point really.
    pretty thick guy (big belly) about 200 lbs only pressing 135lbs with the crappiest incline form. I on the other hand just using the incline bench in front of his doing my sets with 115 lbs and proper form (after doing 5x5 on the flat bench 135lbs).

Neither of them. Sometimes water bottles mixed up each other.

Ziggo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    saw a dude today on the incline bb bench. he lifted his ass so high (15 inch off the seat) he basically was doing flat bb bench press. whats the point really.
    pretty thick guy (big belly) about 200 lbs only pressing 135lbs with the crappiest incline form. I on the other hand just using the incline bench in front of his doing my sets with 115 lbs and proper form (after doing 5x5 on the flat bench 135lbs).
    Damn i loled ;D

Originally Posted by Oggie22 View Post
    Or exhausted as hell from some extreme lifting/cardio. I wouldn't be surprised if I was to do it by accident, I get dizzy as hell after heavy squatting.
    Same man sometimes i get so exhausted not only do i 4get which water bottle is mine but i 4get whos my girlfriend and just sleep with my mate instead, he doesnt mind tho but like u said its just an accident!

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)

'nuff said
    TM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145984543&highlight=pyaarawala

Texas Method -- Shredding down this body fat while maintaining strength --> Lean & mean

Closed Thread
Page 300 of 334 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast