Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TommyStarwind View Post
    how the fack are you still up yo?? You have an alternate personality tryin to take over that you are scared of or what? bwahahahaha...

I can't ****kkinnn sleeeeeepp!!!!
    Tried falling asleep like 20948203 times today, just can't.
    went to the gym today, felt like death, came home, died.

but like.. the awake sorta dead bro.
    Freelance Web/Graphic Designer and Developer

Recharge - 422brah, Erevan, sherenk, VTJimmy, Spartaperez, d4mn3d
    PM me if I forget, which happens often.

TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Just4Misc View Post

You would think during that dying phase you could sleep haha

SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperBrah69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in for later reading
    Triathlon brah!

Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TommyStarwind View Post
    You would think during that dying phase you could sleep haha

That was what I was hopingggg

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol if I were you, I'd have passed out hours ago.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Originally Posted by RavenStorm View Post
    lol if I were you, I'd have passed out hours ago.
    Sure.. rub in your god-like resting abilities

edit: lol my rep power matches the year.
    edit: not anymore

Registered User sharpshooterz98's Avatar
    sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    one of the coolest threads in a while
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." -- Thomas Sowell

RIP Hunter

Originally Posted by sharpshooterz98 View Post
    one of the coolest threads in a while
    Thanks man, glad to amuse

Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheesycake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wasn't Mussolini a school teacher and failed politician?

you should do one on Pope Alexander VI (the pope from Assassin's creed II) or the entire Borgi family in general. Also thanks for embedding that disturbing picture of Lenin in my brain, always respected the man, never knew he was on some FDR/Stephen Hawkings ****
    you will never amount to anything if you dont step out of your fukin bubble....

Originally Posted by Cheesycake View Post
    wasn't Mussolini a school teacher and failed politician?

you should do one on Pope Alexander VI (the pope from Assassin's creed II) or the entire Borgi family in general. Also thanks for embedding that disturbing picture of Lenin in my brain, always respected the man, never knew he was on some FDR/Stephen Hawkings ****
    Could have been.
    I could do a write up on him, along with the rest you mentioned.

John Dillinger Continued - The Final Months

__________________________________________________ __________________________

By July 1934, Dillinger had dropped completely out of sight and the federal agents had no solid leads to follow. He had, in fact, drifted into Chicago and went under the alias of Jimmy Lawrence, a petty criminal from Wisconsin who bore a close resemblance to the bank robber.

Taking up a job as a clerk, Dillinger also found a new girlfriend named Mary Evelyn "Billie" Frechette, who was aware of his true identity and even served two years in prison for harboring a criminal. In a large metropolis like Chicago, Dillinger was able to lead an anonymous existence for a while. What Dillinger didn't realize was that the center of the federal agents' dragnet happened to be in Chicago. When the authorities found Dillinger's bloodied getaway car on a Chicago side street, they were positive that he was in the city.

Woman In Red

The Division of Investigations chief created a special task force headquartered in Chicago to locate Dillinger.

On July 21 Ana Cumpănaş contacted the police. She was a Romanian immigrant threatened with deportation for "low moral character," and offered the federal agency information on Dillinger in exchange for their help in preventing her deportation. The agency agreed to her terms. Cumpănaş told them that Dillinger was spending his time with another prostitute, Polly Hamilton, and that she and the couple would be going to see a movie together on the following day. She agreed to wear an orange dress, which appeared red in the lights of the theater, so that police could easily identify her. She was unsure which of two theaters they would be attending, but told the agency their names: the Biograph and the Marbro.

A team of federal agents and officers from police forces outside Chicago was formed. Not chancing another embarrassing escape, the police were split into two teams. On July 22, one team was sent to the Marbro Theater on the city's west side, while another team surrounded the Biograph Theater at 2433 N. Lincoln Avenue on the north side.

Death

Dillinger attended the film Manhattan Melodrama at the Biograph Theater in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood. Dillinger was with both Polly Hamilton, and Ana Cumpănaş (what a playa). Once they determined that Dillinger was in the theater, the lead agent was recommended to wait outside rather than risk a gun battle in a crowded theater.

When the movie let out, Special Agent Melvin Purvis stood by the front door and signaled Dillinger's exit by lighting a cigar. Both he and the agents reported that Dillinger turned his head and looked directly at the agent as he walked by, glanced across the street, then moved ahead of his female companions, reached into his pocket but failed to extract his gun, and ran into a nearby alley.
    Three agents opened fire, firing five shots. Dillinger was hit from behind and he fell face first to the ground. Two female bystanders were slightly wounded in the legs and buttocks by flying bullet and brick fragments. Dillinger was struck three times, twice in the chest, one actually nicking his heart, and the fatal shot, which entered the back of his neck and exited just under his right eye. Although three agents shot Dillinger, Charles Winstead was believed to be the man who fired the fatal shot, the one which went through Dillinger's head. An ambulance was summoned, though it was clear that Dillinger had quickly died from his gunshot wounds. At 10:50 p.m. on July 22, 1934, John Dillinger was pronounced dead at Alexian Brothers Hospital. According to the investigators, Dillinger died without saying a word.

Lol at: "Extreme heat takes heavy toll on state" Followed by "Heavy rain storms"
    and, "15 Perish in Bus Fire"... Fuk that town did badly with elements.

There were also reports of people dipping their handkerchiefs and skirts into the pools of blood that had formed as Dillinger lay in the alley in order to secure keepsakes of the entire affair. Dillinger's body was displayed to the public at the Cook County morgue after his death.

Dillinger was buried at Crown Hill Cemetery in Indianapolis. His gravestone has had to be replaced several times because of vandalism by people chipping off pieces as souvenirs.
    Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 01:54 AM.

nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000) nameplate is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is really scary. It's terrifying to think that people that do these things are just walking around with us.

Originally Posted by nameplate View Post
    This thread is really scary. It's terrifying to think that people that do these things are just walking around with us.

I know.. I wish I knew the statistic for how many people you meet that are sociopathic, or have sociopathic tendencies in everyday life.

When I find it I'll update thread.

I know there's a book somewhere..

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One awesome story about Vlad the impaler:

Vlad got upset at the increase of cripples, beggars, poor and vagrants upon his land. He was very obsessive regarding that all worked and contributed equally. So he offered up a great feast in a great hall in Tirgoviste, saying that no one should go hungry in his land.

The people who were made up of those unfortunate souls that were poor and crippled ate and drank late into the night when suddenly Vlad made an appearance. He asked them "What else do you desire? Do you want to be without cares and lacking nothing in this world?". The crowd were fooled by his question and rose up and answered that they did indeed. Vlad then ordered the hall boarded up and set on fire. No one escaped. Vlad explained his actions saying he did it "in order that they represent no further burden to other men so that no one will be poor in my realm". I think Vlad was reincarnated later as Hitler.
    6'6

Originally Posted by Big Natural View Post
    One awesome story about Vlad the impaler:
    Wow.. not even 1 bit of remorse.

Lurkers - Bump thread = I post moar

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6-cobra-5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flight has been delayed for a couple hours.... def helped to time go by
    I rape back

jus' sayin

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fukking white people are scum. Around whites keep your guard up or get killed.

scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000) scriabin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AFXC1 View Post
    Attached link (WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!!! NSFW SITE!!!!!)

http://viraldeath.com/?p=6820 (this link contains video of his acts and pictures WARNING DISTURBING FOOTAGE)

no fukking way i am clicking that link

XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XZV is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These two are apparently family acquaintances before me obviously always found the stories interesting though

The Kray twins

Reginald "Reggie" Kray and his twin brother Ronald "Ronnie" Kray were the foremost perpetrators of organised crime in London's East End during the 1950s and 1960s. Ronald, commonly referred to as Ron or Ronnie, suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

The Krays were involved in armed robberies, arson, protection rackets, violent assaults including torture and the murders of Jack "The Hat" McVitie and George Cornell.

As West End nightclub owners, they mixed with prominent entertainers including Diana Dors, Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland and politicians. The Krays were highly feared within their social environment, and in the 1960s they became celebrities in their own right, being photographed by David Bailey and interviewed on television.

"They were the best years of our lives. They called them the swinging sixties. The Beatles and the Rolling Stones were rulers of pop music, Carnaby Street ruled the fashion world... and me and my brother ruled London. We were ****ing untouchable..." – Ronnie Kray

They were arrested on 9 May 1968 and convicted in 1969 by the efforts of a squad of detectives led by Detective Superintendent Leonard "Nipper" Read, and were both sentenced to life imprisonment.

Ronnie was bisexual despite widespread negative cultural attitudes towards homosexuality at the time, Ronnie was open about his bisexuality within the Firm, where it was accepted

Reggie once had a one night stand with Barbara Windsor, whose EastEnders character Peggy Mitchell was reputedly based on Violet Kray

Billy The Kid - Outlaw Legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_the_Kid
    “I don’t blame you for writing of me as you have. You had to believe other stories, but then I don’t know if any one would believe anything good of me anyway.”
    - Billy the Kid's comment to a Las Vegas Gazette reporter (December, 1880)

__________________________________________________ __________________________

In legend, Billy the Kid has been described as a vicious and ruthless killer, an outlaw who raised havoc in the New Mexico Territory and who took the lives of twenty-one men, one for each year of his life, the first one when he was just twelve years old. It was said that he was a rebel without a cause who killed without reason, other than to see his victims kick. These and many more accusations of callous acts are part of the myth of Billy the Kid. In reality, he is generally accepted to have killed between four and nine.

About Billy the Kid - At a Glance

Marital Status: Single. The Kid never married, but he had plenty of girlfriends. It's possible he may have fathered a child or two out of wedlock (with which girlfriend is anyone's guess), but this possibility is only built on rumor and gossip. So far no evidence supports any claim that Billy the Kid fathered a child.

Childhood background: Billy the Kid's father died or left his mother when he was very young. The Kid may not have even known his father. Throughout his childhood he lived in Indiana, Kansas, and Colorado before his family settled in Silver City, New Mexico. When the Kid was about 13-14 years old his mother died in 1874. He and his younger Joseph brother got no paternal care by their step-father, who placed them in separate foster homes and left them. A year after his mother's death, the Kid got involved in petty theft and was arrested. He soon escaped and began his outlaw journey.

Outlaw Career: After a short career as a horse thief's apprentice in Arizona, the Kid left the territory when he was wanted for murder when he shot and killed a man named Windy Cahill, who was teasing and abusing the boy. The Kid returned to New Mexico and joined up with a gang of rustlers and gunfighters called The Boys, who were involved in the Lincoln County War fighting for the James Dolan side. The Kid ended up leaving the gang to join up with their opposition, John Tunstall. After the death of Tunstall, the violence erupted. The Kid and other Tunstall supporters formed the "Regulators" that consisted of deputized gunmen. The war ended at Tunstall's partner Alex McSween's home, and the Kid and a handful of Regulators barely escaped with their lives. The Regulators then disbanded; some left or went into hiding to start new lives, while others stuck around and became outlaws. The Kid was one of those that became outlaws. On the run from his enemies and the law, the Kid made a living by stealing horses and cattle, until his arrest in December of 1880. In April of 1881, after being convicted and sentence to death for taking part in the killing of Sheriff Brady during the Lincoln County War, the Kid broke out of jail by killing his two guards and escaped. The Kid was then hunted down by Pat Garrett and shot in the dark at the home of Pete Maxwell. Billy the Kid (about 19-20 years old) died July 14, 1881 in Fort Sumner, NM.

Personality traits: Great sense of humor, good-natured and generous. Optimistic, determined, cunning and reckless. He was dependable and would risk his life for those he cared about. He did have some faults, he was stubborn and had a “they’ll-never-catch-me” attitude, which resulted in his carelessness in avoiding capture. He would push his luck to its limits and had a tendency to return to the scene of a crime. He’d trust the wrong people, and did not heed the advice of his friends. His greatest fault was not leaving the territory after his jailbreak when he had more than enough time to do so before Sheriff Garrett caught up with him. Due to his good qualities, many believed if Billy the Kid got a right start in life he never would've became an outlaw.

Most noticeable physical traits: The Kid was slender in built, with narrow sloped shoulders, long neck, and an oval shaped face. He also had a small mouth with narrow lips and crooked protruding front teeth. He had small hands and feet, and supposedly large wrists, which gave him the ability to slip out of handcuffs.

The kid loved to party.

Quoted from Billy the Kid

''Advise persons never to engage in killing.''---Billy the Kid, to a reporter after his capture at Stinking Springs.

''At least two-hundred men have been killed in Lincoln County during the past three years, but I did not kill all of them.''---Billy the Kid to a reporter for the Daily New Mexican newspaper after his capture at Stinking Springs.

''Hello Bob!''---Billy the Kid to Deputy Bob Olinger seconds before he killed him with his own shotgun, April 28, 1881.

''Oh, nothing. It was a game of two and I got there first.''---Billy the Kid to Milnor Rudolph in reference to the killing of Texas Joe Grant.

''What's the use of looking on the gloomy side of everything? The laugh's on me this time. Is the jail at Santa Fe any better than this? This is a terrible place to put a fellow in.''---Billy the Kid to a reporter in the Las Vegas jail after his capture at Stinking Springs.

''Aw, you ain't worth killing.''---Billy the Kid to John Chisum after Billy threatened to kill Chisum if he didn't pay him for fighting in the Lincoln County War.

''I'm not afraid to die like a man fighting, but I would not like to be killed like a dog unarmed.''---Billy the Kid in a letter to Gov. Lew Wallace, March 1879.

''I have no wish to fight any more, indeed I have not raised an arm since your proclamation.''---Billy the Kid, in a letter to Gov. Lew Wallace, dated March 12, 1879.

''I’m outlawed and it wasn’t long since I was a law and old Pat an outlaw. Funny thing, the law.''--Billy the Kid to Heiskell Jones, 1880.

Letter By Billy The Kid

On April 15, 1881 after his trial and death sentence, the Kid makes one last attempt for outside help. He writes to attorney Edgar Caypless.

Dear Sir

I would have written before this but could get no paper. My United States case was thrown out of court and I was rushed to trial on my Territorial Charge. Was convicted of murder in the first degree and am to be hanged on the 13th of May. Mr. A.J. Fountain was appointed to defend me and has done the best he could for me. He is willing to carry the case further if I can raise the money to bear his expense. The mare is about all I can depend on at present so hope you will settle the case right away and give him the money you get for her. If you do not settle the matter with Scott Moore and have to go to court about it, either give him (Fountain) the mare or sell her at auction and give him the money. Please do as he wishes in the matter. I know you will do the best you can for me in this. I shall be taken to Lincoln tomorrow. Please write and direct care to Garrett sheriff. Excuse bad writing I have my handcuffs on. I remain as ever.

Yours Respectfully

W.H.Bonney
    Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Yeah I'm still fuking awake.

Originally Posted by 6-cobra-5 View Post
    Flight has been delayed for a couple hours.... def helped to time go by
    Glad I could help.

Originally Posted by Jordan4690 View Post
    bump
    thanks

Originally Posted by scriabin View Post
    no fukking way i am clicking that link
    I wouldn't either

Originally Posted by XZV View Post
    These two are apparently family acquaintances before me obviously always found the stories interesting though
    Will rep on recharge for contribution !

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn will rep

Do Andrei Chikatilo, famous Russian serial killer who could only ejaculate by killing his victim. Srs dude was fukked.

Originally Posted by mojo85 View Post
    Damn will rep

Do Andrei Chikatilo, famous Russian serial killer who could only ejaculate by killing his victim. Srs dude was fukked.

Thanks man I appreciate it.
    and I'll get to him (wtf that's messed up) .. I have a pretty long list of suggestions but I'll get to all of them as long as the thread stays alive.

I feel like I'm on fukking ********

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn sh*t f*ck
    ||Steeler||

HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter317 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bumping this thread and repping OP
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    52 Books in 52 Weeks Crew

^ Thank you

Thread Post Index - Updated

Stalin -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...51&postcount=5

John Dillinger -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=168
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=175
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=182
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=183
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=196

Billy the Kid -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=207

Hitler -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=11
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=17

Vladimir Lenin -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=29
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=33
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=34

Fidel Castro -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=35

Albert Fish -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=48
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=52
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=54
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=56
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=60

Peter Kurten -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...91&postcount=6

Muhammad Ali Jinnah -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=66

Vlad III the Impaler -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=75

Pol Pot -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=80

Idi Amin -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=91

Jack the Ripper -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=101

Richard Kuklinski -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=104

Josef Mengele -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=113
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=121

Elizabeth Bathory -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=133

Ed Gein -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=144
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=148
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=165

H.H. Holmes -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=148

Harold Shipman -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=116

Anatoly Slivko -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=172
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=180

Clifford Olson -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=171

The Kray Twins -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=206

Charlie Manson -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=214

Bumping Updated Index
    Writing new post..
    Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-20-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Charlie Manson - The Manson Family

Deadly cult is deadly.

Charles Manson a bizarre, well-known, and feared criminal with a powerful ability to control his followers was responsible for the deaths of nine people, during a murderous rampage from July 25, 1969 through August 28, 1969. The initial three crime scens had a common element -- large words smeared on the walls in the victim's blood. Words like "PIG" and "WAR" were left on doors and walls. These words were part of a grander plan stemming from Manson's apocolyptic delusion for taking over the United States, if not the world.

Manson Family Victims

Photos of a few victims

http://www.2violent.com/

"The first five murders, later to be called the "Tate" murders, occurred in a house high above the city of Los Angeles. One victim (Steven Parent) was found in his car outside the house and he had been shot four times and stabbed once. Another two victims (Abigail Folger) and (Voytek Frykowski) were found on the back lawn of the Tate estate. Coroner's reports would later indicate that Abigail had been stabbed twenty-eight times and Voytek was shot twice, struck over the head thirteen times and stabbed fifty-one times. The remaining two bodies (Sharon Tate) and (Jay Sebring) were found inside the house tied together by a rope around their necks, which was hung over a rafter in the ceiling. Sharon, who was eight months pregnant at the time, had died from multiple stab wounds to the chest and back, totaling sixteen. Jay, who was found with Sharon, had been stabbed seven times and shot once. He died of exsanguination, which is bleeding to death and neither of the victims had actually died from hanging.

The next two victims, in what would become known as the "LaBianca" murders, were found in a home in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles. (Leno and Rosemary LaBianca) were found stabbed to death in their home. Leno had been stabbed multiple times and a knife and fork were found protruding from his body and Rosemary had been stabbed forty-one times."

Charlie Manson Quotes

I know more about the economy, more about money, more about the government than any ten presidents you got. you know, in other words, I've sit in solitary confinement and I've watched everything you guys do, and the truth is you're all lying to yourselves, you know.
    I influenced a lot of people, unbeknownst to my own understanding of it. I didn't understand the fears of the people outside. I didn't understand the insecurities of people outside. I didn't understand people outside. And a lot of things that I said and did effected a lot of people in a lot of different directions. It wasn't intentional and it definitely wasn't with malice or aforethought.
    You've been using me ever since I was ten years old. You used to beat me with leather straps, you know. It's like, does anyone have any remorse that I've spent 23 years in a solitary cell and even on Devils Island, you didn't keep anyone over five years. You broke every record that they've ever set in the planet Earth. You only kept Christ on the cross three days.
    Yeahhh, okay buddddayyy.

OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneToNothing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AFXC1 View Post
    In 1989 Anatoly Slivko was executed only a few hours after being interviewed on film.

Attached link (WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!!! NSFW SITE!!!!!)

http://viraldeath.com/?p=6820 (this link contains video of his acts and pictures WARNING DISTURBING FOOTAGE)
    Jesus ****ing ****, why did I watch that video.

If you want a good nights sleep tonight, do NOT open that link
    "My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. "Come on four billion!... ****! Seven. Not even close. I need some more dice."

- Mitch Hedberg