Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusher149 View Post
    fuuuu i totally negged you by accident. sorry brah, I'll hit you back a few times. Thread is crazy as fuk, Albert Fish was a mind=blown scenario.
    Ohh I just PMed you too asking about it haha.
    Dude you were my first neg since I signed up here... and it was totally uncalled for.
    That SUCKS!

I had a perfect record
    All in the name of a mistake..
    Freelance Web/Graphic Designer and Developer

Recharge - 422brah, Erevan, sherenk, VTJimmy, Spartaperez, d4mn3d
    PM me if I forget, which happens often.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    stalin's hair was incredible. look at that goddamn shiit.
    That was my first thought too.

Originally Posted by zi99y View Post
    There was a documentary on Vlad the Impaler on History channel not too long ago. They said something about how he would determine where to impale his victims based on the severity of their offenses. The ones with less severe offenses were sentenced to a quicker death by impaling them through their navel. More severe offenders were sentenced to a slower and more painful death by impaling them through their anus.

lol'd!

Some of these are so disturbing. I'd never heard of the Hungarian Queen or Ed Gein before. wtf is wrong with people?
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000) Just4Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    Some of these are so disturbing. I'd never heard of the Hungarian Queen or Ed Gein before. wtf is wrong with people?
    I refuse to believe that they're people by the assumption that what makes humans human is the mere ability to feel compassion.

Lol.. guess it could help ya sleep at night.

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Just4Misc View Post
    Ohh I just PMed you too asking about it haha.
    Dude you were my first neg since I signed up here... and it was totally uncalled for.
    That SUCKS!

I had a perfect record
    All in the name of a mistake..
    Maybe a mod can reverse it or something lol? fuuuuu sorry again haha. I had a perfect record for like 2 years (srs) and someone did the same thing to me

I'll get you back like 4 times lol.
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    H.H. Holmes

- Holmes opened a hotel which he had designed and built for himself specifically with murder in mind, and which was the location of many of his murders.

- While he confessed to 27 murders, of which nine were confirmed, his actual body count could be as high as 250. He took an unknown number of his victims from the 1893 Chicago World's Fair, which was less than 2 miles away from his "World's Fair" hotel.

- Mudgett graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1884.

- He claimed that, as a child, schoolmates forced him to view and touch a human skeleton after discovering his fear of the local doctor. The bullies initially brought him there to scare him, but instead he was utterly fascinated, and he soon became obsessed with death

- According to the 2007 Most Evil profile on Holmes, his father was a violent alcoholic, and his mother was a devout Methodist who read the Bible to Herman

- The ground floor of the Castle contained Holmes's own relocated drugstore and various shops, while the upper two floors contained his personal office and a maze of over one hundred windowless rooms with doorways opening to brick walls, oddly angled hallways, stairways to nowhere, doors openable only from the outside, and a host of other strange and labyrinthine constructions.

- Holmes repeatedly changed builders during the construction of the Castle, so only he fully understood the design of the house, thus decreasing the chance of being reported to the police (kind of like the winchester lady and her haunted house for those aware)

- After the completion of the hotel, Holmes selected mostly female victims from among his employees (many of whom were required as a condition of employment to take out life insurance policies for which Holmes would pay the premiums but also be the beneficiary), as well as his lovers and hotel guests. He tortured and killed them.[6] Some were locked in soundproof bedrooms fitted with gas lines that let him asphyxiate them at any time. Some victims were locked in a huge soundproof bank vault near his office where they were left to suffocate.[4] The victims' bodies were dropped by secret chute to the basement,[7] where some were meticulously dissected, stripped of flesh, crafted into skeleton models, and then sold to medical schools. Holmes also cremated some of the bodies or placed them in lime pits for destruction. Holmes had two giant furnaces as well as pits of acid, bottles of various poisons, and even a stretching rack. Through the connections he had gained in medical school, he sold skeletons and organs with little difficulty.

Some of these guys really make a bad case for religion

Originally Posted by skullcrusher149 View Post
    Maybe a mod can reverse it or something lol? fuuuuu sorry again haha. I had a perfect record for like 2 years (srs) and someone did the same thing to me

I'll get you back like 4 times lol.
    Damn! I thought I was doing good haha.
    It's all good man really, accidents happen, I'll live .

WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol @ people who believe half of the things posted in this thread are factual....Most of the posts about Adolf Hitler are completely biased and not even remotely true.

Originally Posted by d4mn3d View Post
    H.H. Holmes
    Rep on recharge bro!

Originally Posted by WecktDieToten View Post
    Lol @ people who believe half of the things posted in this thread are factual....Most of the posts about Adolf Hitler are completely biased and not even remotely true.
    Then post counters and I'll take them down, it's that simple.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chook Legs View Post
    Biographies on one of the most hated men in recent history.

Agian left arm.
    also in the movie

der untergang

he has trembles in his arm
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    David berkowitz

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Note to self: Do not click on this thread when I take ******** tomorrow

Ed Gein Continued - The Murders

__________________________________________________ __________________________

There may have been other victims in the years that followed, but nothing definite is known about Gein’s murderous activities until that day on 16 November, 1957, when he shot and killed Bernice Worden in her hardware store on Plainfield’s Main Street. He used a .22 rifle from a display rack in the store, inserting his own bullet which he carried with him. Ed Gein shot and killed Bernice Worden, locked the store and took the body home in the store’s truck. Gein also removed the cash register, which contained $41 in cash, but not because he wanted to commit robbery, but he later explained that he wanted to see how it worked, and fully intended to return it later. (huh..?)

On November 16 1957, Edward Geins farmhouse was entered by Law Enforcement Officers. They were investigating a disappearance of another woman. They were then joined by the Pine Grove Police, who were still working on the case of Mary Hogan.

Edward Gein was locked up while the officers entered the farmhouse. Led by Sheriff Arthur Schley they found what appeared to be masks made out of human faces. There was also many heads, some stuffed with newspaper, some soaked in oil. The police thought that the oil was to keep the skin from decaying. Then in a brown paper bag a deputy found the head of Mary Hogan.

The Sheriff from nearby Portage County was convinced that Gein was a mass murderer, saying that even though the masks had traces of formaldehyde on them, so did Mary Hogan's and they knew he killed her.

The Residence - Warning: Graphic

"The doors to the farmhouse were locked, but the door to the side shed at the rear of the house opened when Schley pushed it with his foot. It was night time and since the farm had no electricity, the sheriff had to use a torch. It revealed a naked corpse of a woman hanging upside down from a crossbeam, the legs spread wide apart, and a long slit running from the genitals almost to the throat. But the throat, like the head, was missing. The genitals and the anus were also missing. Bernice Worden had been disembowelled like that of a deer."

The place looked like it had not been clean or tidied in years, there were piles of rubbish everywhere. The few rooms that weren’t nailed off were littered with books, old papers, magazines, utensils, tin cans, cartons and a lot of other junk.

What those police officers also found in that house is in the extreme. In the house they found - two shin bones, four human noses, a quart can converted into a tom-tom by skin stretched over both top and bottom, a bowl made from the inverted half of a human skull, nine ‘death masks’ (from the well preserved skin from the faces of women), ten female heads with the tops sawn off above the eyebrows, bracelets of human skin, a purse made with a handle of human skin, sheath for a knife made in human skin, a pair of leggings made from human skin, four chairs with the seats being replaced by strips of human skin, a shoe box containing nine salted vulvas of which his mothers was painted silver, a hanging human head, a lampshade covered with human skin, a shirt made of human skin, a number of shrunken heads (Ed always joked that he had a collection of shrunken heads), two skulls for Gein’s bedposts, a pair of human lips hanging from string, Ed’s full woman body suit constructed with human skin and complete with mask and breasts, Bernice Worden’s heart in a pan on the stove, and the refrigerator which was stacked with human organs.

The bodies of 15 different women had been mutilated to provide Gein’s trophies. It is also said that sometimes Gein brought house gifts of fresh venison to his neighbours although Gein said he had never shot a deer in his life.

So you all can sleep at night.

Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 02:01 AM.

weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by d4mn3d View Post
    H.H. Holmes

- Holmes opened a hotel which he had designed and built for himself specifically with murder in mind, and which was the location of many of his murders.

- While he confessed to 27 murders, of which nine were confirmed, his actual body count could be as high as 250. He took an unknown number of his victims from the 1893 Chicago World's Fair, which was less than 2 miles away from his "World's Fair" hotel.

- Mudgett graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1884.

- He claimed that, as a child, schoolmates forced him to view and touch a human skeleton after discovering his fear of the local doctor. The bullies initially brought him there to scare him, but instead he was utterly fascinated, and he soon became obsessed with death

- According to the 2007 Most Evil profile on Holmes, his father was a violent alcoholic, and his mother was a devout Methodist who read the Bible to Herman

- The ground floor of the Castle contained Holmes's own relocated drugstore and various shops, while the upper two floors contained his personal office and a maze of over one hundred windowless rooms with doorways opening to brick walls, oddly angled hallways, stairways to nowhere, doors openable only from the outside, and a host of other strange and labyrinthine constructions.

- Holmes repeatedly changed builders during the construction of the Castle, so only he fully understood the design of the house, thus decreasing the chance of being reported to the police (kind of like the winchester lady and her haunted house for those aware)

- After the completion of the hotel, Holmes selected mostly female victims from among his employees (many of whom were required as a condition of employment to take out life insurance policies for which Holmes would pay the premiums but also be the beneficiary), as well as his lovers and hotel guests. He tortured and killed them.[6] Some were locked in soundproof bedrooms fitted with gas lines that let him asphyxiate them at any time. Some victims were locked in a huge soundproof bank vault near his office where they were left to suffocate.[4] The victims' bodies were dropped by secret chute to the basement,[7] where some were meticulously dissected, stripped of flesh, crafted into skeleton models, and then sold to medical schools. Holmes also cremated some of the bodies or placed them in lime pits for destruction. Holmes had two giant furnaces as well as pits of acid, bottles of various poisons, and even a stretching rack. Through the connections he had gained in medical school, he sold skeletons and organs with little difficulty.

Some of these guys really make a bad case for religion
    This all seems made up or greatly exaggerated.

Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chip_n_Dales will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy **** some ****ed stuff

Change of Pace - John Dillinger

I don't want the entire thread to be about Serial Killers.
    How about John Dillinger, an American gangster and bank-robber in the Depression-era United States, classy fuking guy if you ask me.

Collection of pics first - would husband

Johnny Depp played his role in the movie Public Enemies -
    Fuk yeah

Post about John Dillinger in next Update...

Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000) Slacker4LiFe is just really nice. (+1000)
    idgf how many people someone kills, nobody is more fuked up than albert fish. Imagine reading a letter from your daughters killer, goin into detail on how he killed her...
    NJ

Originally Posted by Slacker4LiFe View Post
    idgf how many people someone kills, nobody is more fuked up than albert fish. Imagine reading a letter from your daughters killer, goin into detail on how he killed her...
    I agree.
    He completely destroyed everything that describes humanity.
    Doomed from birth to cause pain..

MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrOpinion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Clifford Olson

In his teenage years, he did crimes like B&E's, robberies, theft, etc.

While in B.C. Pen in 1974, sexually attacked a 17-year-old fellow inmate.

“During those seven years Olson’s prison style changed. To some he was known as ‘Bobo,’ a man who viciously ‘muscled’ or buggered young inmates.

After being released, he indecently assaulted a 7-year-old girl in Nova Scotia. This was the beginning of his sexually deviant and murderous criminal activity

On November 17, 1980, 12-year-old Christine Weller of Surrey, British Columbia was abducted.She was found on Christmas Day, after having been strangled with a belt and stabbed repeatedly. On April 16, 1981, Colleen Marian Daignault, 13, vanished. It was five months before her body was found. By then, Daryn Todd Johnsrude, 16, had also been abducted and killed; 16-year-old Sandra Wolfsteiner was murdered on May 19 and 13-year-old Ada Anita Court in June.

Six victims followed in quick succession in July 1981. Simon Partington, 9, was abducted, raped and strangled on the second day of the month. Judy Kozma, a 14-year old from New Westminster, was raped and strangled a week later. Her body was discovered on July 25 near Weaver Lake.The next victims were: Raymond King Jr., 15, abducted on July 23, raped and bludgeoned to death; Sigrun Arnd, an 18-year old German tourist, raped and bludgeoned the following day; Terri Lyn Carson, 15, raped and strangled; and Louise Chartrand, age 17, the last victim identified, died on July 30.

Olson was an atypical serial killer in that he targeted both boys and girls. His victims were also of various ages.

Olson,was arrested on August 12, 1981 on suspicion of attempts to abduct two girls.By August 25, Olson had been charged with the murder of Judy Kozma.He reached a controversial deal with authorities, agreeing to confess to the 11 murders and show police where the bodies of those not recovered were buried, in return for which he wanted $10,000 paid to his wife for each victim. His wife received $100,000 after Olson cooperated with police.In January 1982, Olson pleaded guilty to 11 counts of murder and was given 11 concurrent life sentences to be served in Canada's super-maximum security Special Handling Unit in Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec, which houses many of the country's most dangerous criminals.Olson is a dangerous offender, meaning he is very unlikely to ever be released from prison
    Last edited by MrOpinion; 04-20-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    Don't worry it's not your fault.

AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Birth Name: Anatoly Yemelianovich Slivko (Анатолий Емельянович Сливко) or shortened Anatoly Slivko

Serial killer, ****phile, sexual sadist, necrosadist, necrophiliac, and pyromaniac.
    DOB: December 28, 1938
    Birth place: Izerbash, Dagestan A.S.S.R., U.S.S.R.

Slivko's early life

At birth he was almost strangeled by his umbilical cord, which during life apperently made him suffer from severe headaches.

It was also believed by Russian forensic psychiatrists, that due to these birth injuries he was, as they called it, an organic psychopath. They also established some of his paraphilia's, including: ****philia, necrophilia, necrosadism, pyromania and an unhealthy attracting to black shiny boots/shoes. This last one is probably to blame by a childhood trauma. In 1943, during the nazi occupation, he witnessed a young boy and it's dog being shot by a German soldier. Blood got on the soldier's boots, after which he wiped it off on the boy's corpse.

As a child, Slivko was weak, clumsy, selfconscious about his appearance and suffered from insomnia. He didn't engage in playing with other children, as he was startled by their noisyness. He did however grow an appetite for breeding rabbits. Even more fun he had with the rabbits, was when he was slashing them, and ultimately killing them. By the time he was an adolescent, he frequently masterbated over boots.

In the fifties Slivko and his parents left Dagestan, to find a better life in the Russian city Nevinnomyssk. By this time, Slivko was in the navy, stationed in the far east and it was there, at the age of 22, he had his first sexual experience. Seems he was a latebloomer, and it is nowhere stated what that sexual encounter was. A prostitute? A local girl? Or was it even a girl? I couldn't find any account on it.

In that same far east, during the summer of 1961, an event occured of which Slivko later stated: "This is what triggered me into becoming a maniac." He saw a 14 year old boy get hit at fullspeed by a car. "People fled from the scene, but only I ran towards it", he'd written in his diary. The sight of the unconscious boy, whose hand was almost detached, severely bruised in the head and his legs trembling as he died, combined with the smell of gasoline, aroused him tremendously. Later that year, Slivko departed from the Navy and got a videocamera as a goodbye present.

He returned to live with his parents in Nevinnomyssk and attended the local college. He'd publish articles in the Union magazine and became a drummer. Soon, however, he noticed how unhappy he was with his peers, and started to be drawn more and more to children, especially teenage boys. Also, his fantasies of children being tormented grew stronger. Visions he called them, and he had stated in his confessions that ''My dark half requiered I'd translate these visions into reality.''

Three Years Later: Slivko's "Experiments" Begin.

In June 1963, Slivko did his first filming experiment with a boy named Nicholas. The boy was short for his age (as were almost all of his victims) and he used that to convince the boy in a "stretching" exercise, and as a test of the boy's stamina. He coaxed the boy to be hanged by him, and only after the boy lost consciousness, Slivko released him.

On June 2th 1964, another boy agreed to this and this time, after he'd lost consciousness, Slivko masturbated on the sight of it, ultimately ejaculating over the boy's shoes.
    Coming to himself, the kid remembered nothing and considering it a game, thought nothing of it. I'm almost positive this boosted Slivko's confidence in getting away with the abuse. Only a few month later (exact date is not known) he lured (and 'til this day) an unnamed homeless boy, whom Slivko in his confessions estimated to be about 15 years of age, into his stretching exercise. This time, the kid didn't just loose consciousness, he died. Slivko claimed to have been trying to revive him, but to no avail. He got frightened, dismembered the corpse, threw the parts in the Kuban river and destroyed the film.

Story continued in my next post...

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.

0341 Infantry Mortarman

Philippians 4:13 We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and without Christ we can do nothing! Joshua 1:9, Colossians 1:9-14
    Pray for all U.S. military troops at home and abroad in Jesus name.

Originally Posted by MrOpinion View Post
    Clifford Olson
    In his teenage years, he did crimes like B&E's, robberies, theft, etc.
    Olson is a dangerous offender, meaning he is very unlikely to ever be released from prison

Add a few pics, bold a few important aspects and I'll rep.
    sht gotta look spiffy.

Originally Posted by AFXC1 View Post

Story continued in my next post...

John Dillinger - Stay Classy

After cheating the police countless times, John Dillinger dies by the love of a woman.
    Way to go buddy... way to go.

Young Dillinger

Dillinger's father was a grocer by trade and, reportedly, a harsh man.
    In an interview with reporters, he said that he was firm in his discipline and believed in the adage (from poet Samuel Butler) "spare the rod and spoil the child".

As a teenager, Dillinger was frequently in trouble with the law for fighting, petty theft, and was noted for his "bewildering personality" and bullying the smaller children. He quit school to work in an Indianapolis machine shop. Although he worked hard at his job, he would stay out all night at parties. His father feared that the city was corrupting his son, prompting him to move the family to Mooresville, Indiana in about 1920.

Dillinger's wild and rebellious behavior was resilient despite his new rural life. He was arrested in 1922 for auto theft and his relationship with his father deteriorated. His troubles led him to enlist in the U.S. Navy where he was a Fireman 3rd Class assigned aboard the battleship USS Utah, but he deserted a few months later when his ship was docked in Boston. He was eventually dishonorably discharged.

Dillinger remained unable to find a job, and began planning a robbery with his friend Ed Singleton. The two robbed a local grocery store, stealing $50. Leaving the scene they were spotted by a minister who recognized the men and reported them to the police. The two men were arrested the next day.

Singleton pleaded not guilty, but Dillinger's father convinced him to confess to the crime and plead guilty. Dillinger was convicted of assault and battery with intent to rob, and conspiracy to commit a felony. He was sentenced to 10 to 20 years in prison for his crimes. His father told reporters he regretted his advice, and was appalled by the sentence. He pleaded with the judge to shorten the sentence but met with no success. En route to the prison, Dillinger briefly escaped his captors but was apprehended within a few minutes.

Dillinger's Criminal Career in Next Update...
    Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 01:59 AM.

ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000) ANP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bloody f**k, i couldnt even imagine this stuff these people do for their twisted pleasures. Its 3.30am right now and I cant even close my damn eyes to sleep.

Anyways quality thread is quality.
    **A State Of Trance Crew**
    ** Whatsapp OG42 crew**

I always rep back. If I don't, I might be busy gaining aesthetics.

**Official Misc Photography Crew**
    Canon 5D Mark 4 | Sigma 24-105 f4 "ART" | Sigma 35mm f1.4 "ART" | Canon 17-40L | 85 1.8 | 100mm f2.8 Macro | Rokinon 14mm f2.8

** Official Bicycle Crew**
    Focus Izalco Max | SRAM Force 22 Group Set | Zipp 303 FC |

Originally Posted by ANP View Post
    Bloody f**k, i couldnt even imagine this stuff these people do for their twisted pleasures. Its 3.30am right now and I cant even close my damn eyes to sleep.

Anyways quality thread is quality.
    Lol if it makes you feel any better I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday morning (8:00am)

fking insomnia.

thanks for the post bro.

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mwoare prease.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Continued...

Anatoly Slivko pictured with his wife, Ludmilla, before she passed away in 1998 of cancer.

In 1966, Slivko became president at the local Boy Scout club "Chergid". Under Slivko, the club became very popular by both the children as their parents, and he became somewhat of a local celebrity. He'd go into the woods and mountains, teaching the children to pitch a tent, hiking, setting up a campfire and so on. He was that much loved and honoured, that he was given an award as Honoured Teacher of Russia in 1977, despite him not even being a teacher.

A year later, in 1967, he married his girlfriend Ludmilla, whom he met at his work in the mill.
    From the wedding night on, it was clear he showed impotence around her, allthough they did get two sons later on. Igor was born in 1971, and Eugene in 1975. In his diary he wrote: "She awakes in me no desire at all, though I do not find her presence particularly annoying." The two never had a normal sex life, and after the birth of their second, Eugene, they got seperate bedrooms and never slept together again.
    Ludmilla died in 1998 of cancer.

Slivko's Kidnapping and "Experiments" Continue Along With An Investigation Into His Acts

November 14th 1973. It is nine years after the first murder, as Slivko commits his second. This time it's a boy who knew and trusted him, the 15 year old Alexander. After his dissapearence, searches were conducted, going through the forests and even to the bottom of the Kuban river, but nothing was found. Investigators closed the case by saying the boy was kidnapped by gypsies.

May 11th 1975. Another Chergid member, the 11 year old Andrei, told his mother that he would be filmed in the woods. After his failing to come home, she went to the police whom considered this important information. It was not established unfortuantely who this filmer was, and the cases were not linked by law enforcement, even though it involved teenage boys whom were both members of Chergid.

In the coming 5 years, no deaths occured, but Slivko did continue his experiments. It is said, that next to the 7 murder victims, up to 43 boys participated in his "games". He would hang them by rope or rubber hose, sometimes bags or masks over their head. Everything was filmed, and in notebooks he meticulously noted everything. Dates, whether they were uncoordinated or had slurry speech, what the signs of the strangulations looked like, their behaviour and appearance before, during and after the hanging. In 1980, another Chergid member, 13 year old Sergei, dissappeared, and again no links were made. After extensive searching, the case was closed.

In 1982, 15 year old Slava went missing.

On July 23th 1985, 13 year old Chergid member Sergei Pavlov, tells his parents he will be fishing that day. That was a lie however, as he had told his neighbour the truth: he'd be making a film with Anatoly Slivko, and after Sergei failing to return home, the neighbour called Chergid if they knew where he was. Slivko off course said he didn't know. The following day he and a group of pupils were at the Black Sea, and finally he wasn't investigated.

That changed in November, when the case of missing Sergei Pavlov was taken over by City Attorney Tamara Langueva, and her attention was immediately drawn to Club Chergid and Anatoly Slivko. She started talking to the boy's friends at the club and heard these strange stories of experiments and stretching exercises, which alarmed her and she set up interviews with participants, meanwhile waiting for a search warrant.

Slivko's Arrest, and The Discovery of Documented Footage of His Acts

That came on the 28th of december, and police raided the clubhouse while classes were being given. At first they found axes, knifes, ropes, rubber hoses, but when a door was opened officers found stacks of disturbing photographs depicting dismembered children. Also, hundreds of meters of film were discovered and Slivko was arrested.

I read in one of the stories, some children started crying and yelled: "Not uncle Slivko!", uncle here meaning probably a pet name.

In January and February 1986 he confessed to seven murders, pointing them to 6 burial sites. The city was in shock, stunned by the fact that local celebrity and overall respected citizen Anatoly Slivko had done this to their children, and soon mob justice engulfed. Ludmilla and the two boys fled the city, and Club Chergid was burned to the ground. It is said that police were there, but that did not hinder the mob.

In June '86 he had a quick process and convictions: these filmed deaths were overwhelming evidence. Even though it was usual in those days to carry out a death sentence immediately, he apperently had a good lawyer as he was on death row for three years. In September 1989 he was contacted by investigators to see if he could be of any help finding the Rostov Ripper (whom off course turned out to be Andrei Chickatilo) but he turned out to be useless.

In 1989 Anatoly Slivko was executed only a few hours after being interviewed on film.

Attached link (WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!!! NSFW SITE!!!!!)

http://viraldeath.com/?p=6820 (this link contains video of his acts and pictures WARNING DISTURBING FOOTAGE)
    Last edited by AFXC1; 04-20-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

0341 Infantry Mortarman

Philippians 4:13 We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and without Christ we can do nothing! Joshua 1:9, Colossians 1:9-14
    Pray for all U.S. military troops at home and abroad in Jesus name.

John Dillinger Continued - Life of Crime

"Not a single fuk was given that day"

Dillinger embraced the criminal lifestyle behind bars in the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City. Upon being admitted to the prison he is quoted as saying,
    "I will be the meanest bastard you ever saw when I get out of here."

Yes, Dillinger is awesome.
    His physical examination upon being admitted to the prison showed that he had gonorrhea. (wait, wut?) The treatment for his condition was extremely painful.

He became embittered against society because of his long prison sentence and befriended other criminals, such as seasoned bank robbers like Harry Pierpont of Muncie and Russell "Boobie" Clark of Terre Haute, who taught Dillinger how to be a successful criminal. The men planned heists that they would commit soon after they were released. John Dillinger studied Herman Lamm's meticulous bank-robbing system and used it extensively throughout his criminal career.

- His father launched a campaign to have him released, and was able to get 188 signatures on a petition. (strong guilty conscience for putting him in there *******)
    - Released at the height of the Great Depression, Dillinger had little prospect of finding employment.
    - He immediately returned to crime, and on August 14 robbed a bank in Bluffton, Ohio.
    - Tracked by police from Dayton, Ohio, he was captured and later transferred to the Allen County jail in Lima to be indicted in connection to the Bluffton robbery. - After searching him before letting him into the prison, the police discovered a document which appeared to be a prison escape plan. They demanded Dillinger tell them what the document meant, but he refused.

Prison Break scene from the movie:

Gives Scofield a run for his money.

- Dillinger had helped conceive a plan for the escape of Pierpont, Clark and six others he had met while previously in prison, most of whom worked in the prison laundry.
    - Dillinger had friends smuggled rifles into their prison cells which they used to escape, killing two guards, four days after Dillinger's capture. The group known as "The First Dillinger Gang" included Harry "Pete" Pierpont, Russell Clark, Charles Makley, Edward W. Shouse, Jr. of Terre Haute, Harry Copeland, James "Oklahoma Jack" Clark, John "Red" Hamilton and Dillinger's mentor Walter Dietrich, a member of the Herman Lamm Gang.
    - Three of the escapees arrived in Lima on October 12, where they impersonated Indiana State Police officers, claiming they had come to extradite Dillinger to Indiana. When the sheriff asked for their credentials, they shot him and beat him unconscious, then released Dillinger from his cell. The four men escaped back into Indiana where they joined the rest of the gang. Thus murderers were born.

Bank Robberies

The Bureau of Investigation was brought into the investigation to help identify the criminals, although the men had not violated any federal law. It was one of the first cases in which The BOI intervened in matters outside its jurisdiction.

Using their superior fingerprint matching technology, they successfully identified all of the suspects and issued national bulletins offering rewards for their capture. (inb4 Horatio "YEAAAAAHHHH")

Dillinger and his gang, in the meantime, began a streak of bank robberies across Indiana. Dillinger was believed to have been associated with gangs who robbed dozens of banks and accumulating a total of more than $300,000.

Banks allegedly robbed by Dillinger and his associates included
    The Commercial Bank, Daleville, Indiana of $3,500 on July 17, 1933;
    Montpelier National Bank, Montpelier, Indiana of $6,700 on August 4, 1933; Bluffton Bank, Bluffton, Ohio, of $6,000 on August 14, 1933;
    Massachusetts Avenue State Bank, Indianapolis, Indiana, of $21,000 on September 6, 1933;
    Central National Bank And Trust Co., Greencastle, Indiana, of $74,000 on October 23, 1933;
    American Bank And Trust Co., Racine, Wisconsin, of $28,000 on November 20, 1933;
    Unity Trust And Savings Bank, Chicago, Illinois, of $8,700 on December 13, 1933; First National Bank, East Chicago, Indiana, of $20,000 on January 15, 1934;
    Securities National Bank And Trust Co., Sioux Falls, South Dakota, of $49,500 on March 6, 1934;
    First National Bank, Mason City, Iowa, of $52,000 on March 13, 1934;
    First National Bank, Fostoria, Ohio of $17,000 on May 4, 1934;
    and Merchants National Bank, South Bend, Indiana, of $29,890 on June 30, 1934. One possibly true urban legend is that he robbed 1,000 coin bags of Peace Dollars.

Awesome Bank Robbery Scene from Public Enemies:

To obtain more supplies, the gang attacked the state police arsenals in Auburn and Peru, stealing machine guns, rifles, revolvers, ammunition and bulletproof vests.

- They then headed to Chicago to hide out.
    - On December 14, 1933, gang member John "Red" Hamilton murdered a police detective.
    - A month later, Dillinger led the gang in another bank robbery, holding up The First National Bank in East Chicago and killing police officer William O'Malley.
    - Dillinger was officially charged with the murder although the identity of the actual killer was debatable, and it is in question whether Dillinger participated in the robbery at all.
    - As police began closing in again, the men left Chicago to hide out first in Florida; later at The Gardener Hotel in El Paso, Texas, where a highly visible police presence dissuaded Dillinger from trying to cross the border at The Santa Fe Bridge in downtown El Paso to Ciudad Juárez, Mexico; and finally in Tucson, Arizona.

John Dillingers "On the Run" and "Capture" in next Update
    Long post is long.
    Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 01:56 AM.

John Dillinger Continued - On The Run

A fire broke out at the Tucson Hotel where members of the Dillinger gang were staying.
    Forced to leave their luggage behind, they were rescued through a window and down a fire truck ladder. Charles Makley tipped a couple of firemen $12 to climb back up and retrieve the luggage, affording the firefighters a good look at several members of Dillinger's gang.

The firemen later recognized Makley and Ed Shouse while thumbing through a copy of True Detective and informed the police who promptly arrested Harry Pierpont, Charles Makley, Russell Clark, Ed Shouse and Dillinger. They found them in possession of over $25,000 in cash and several automatic weapons. Tucson celebrates the historic arrest with an annual "Dillinger Days" festival, the highlight of which is a reenactment.

Sent to Indiana, Dillinger was charged with the murder of a police officer in East Chicago, while Pierpont and Makley were charged with the murder of Sheriff Jesse Sarber. The police boasted to area newspapers that the jail was escape-proof and posted extra guards to make sure.

Louis Piquett, John Dillinger's attorney, was able to sneak a wooden gun within the prison and into the hands of Dillinger. Using it, he was able to trick a guard into opening his cell. He then took two men hostage, rounded up all the guards in the jail, locked them in his cell, and fled.

Before leaving, Dillinger said to the guards he locked up,
    "See what I locked all of you monkeys up with? Nothing but a little piece of wood. Well, so long, boys. I'll have to be moving on."
    Dillinger stole Sheriff Lillian Holley's new Ford car, embarrassing her and the town, and traveled to Chicago. In so doing, he crossed the state line in a stolen car, breaking the federal Motor Vehicle Theft Act. The crime was under the jurisdiction of the BOI who immediately took over the Dillinger case after the car was found abandoned in Chicago. Dillinger was indicted by a local grand jury and the BOI organized a nationwide manhunt for him.

In Chicago, Dillinger began living with his girlfriend Evelyn "Billie" Frechette.

I'm proud Dillinger.

When Frechette returned to Chicago to visit a friend, she was arrested but refused to reveal Dillinger's whereabouts. Dillinger was watching from a side street and wanted to rescue her, but he was stopped by the girlfriend of John Hamilton, who convinced him he would die in the attempt. Yet he still drove along the block several times and entered a police station to see if it was possible. (White Knight alert..)

Ending of John Dillinger's Final Months in Next Update...

Last edited by Just4Misc; 04-22-2011 at 01:55 AM.

brb forever alone in this thread.
    strong lurkers are strong.

TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Just4Misc View Post
    brb forever alone in this thread.
    strong lurkers are strong.
    how the fack are you still up yo?? You have an alternate personality tryin to take over that you are scared of or what? bwahahahaha...